Woah Hold The ****in' Phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Ax3l I'll give you three seconds to explain why you're being *shudders*...nice! uhuh

Mate, what happen to world domination?

And dominating bitches. awesome

Ax3l
You win more friends with candy and scones than with stick and stones. smile

Neo Darkhalen
haermm

Piggle Humsy
crylaugh

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
You win more friends with candy and scones than with stick and stones. smile

I'm seriously getting the ****ed pissed off over here. haermm

What did you do? Drink a bunch of gay juice from Jacope's fridge?

Ax3l
Oh, come on now. Why would you think that? I've just realized how much you all mean to me. smilesmile

Kram3r
Oh, come on now. Why would you think that? I've just realized how much you all mean to me. smilesmile

If I have to post another video with my ass in it to get my Ax3l back I will, so help me God I will.

Ax3l
Whatever makes you happy, my dear friend. big grin

Kram3r
Whatever makes you happy, my dear friend. big grin

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Mate, swear to that serpent **** snake that created Australia in Aboriginal folklore I will tear up some ****ing **** in here if you don't change the **** up!

Ax3l
Change? I don't think I need change. Feeling good as I am. big grinbig grinbig grin

Kram3r
Change? I don't think I need change. Feeling good as I am. big grinbig grinbig grin

uhuh

F U.

Kram3r
So just to make it clear to everyone: Ax3l is a ******.

Neo Darkhalen

I'll give it a week, tops!

Ax3l
sad

NonSensi-Klown
Sorry about the dog. sad

Ax3l
Nothing is wrong with my dog.

Kram3r
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Sorry about the dog. sad

**** his dog. ****ing mongrel is a ****. I glad it got run over, serves him right for all the shit he's done.

Kram3r
Nothing is wrong with my dog.

Your dog is a sh*t c*nt.

Ax3l
I'm sorry if my puppy has offended you in some way, but I swear he means no harm. He is the most loving friend I've ever had.

Wittig
I'm sorry if my puppy has offended you in some way, but I swear he means no harm. He is the most loving friend I've ever had. That was beautiful. cry

mitchum
convention

Ax3l
Originally posted by Wittig
That was beautiful. cry smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.