Kiba and Shino vs Shikamaru and Choji

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Some fan favorites of the Naruto-verse. Who do you guys think would take the win here? The Battle takes place at a konoha training ground, at dusk.

It's a tough call. Shikamaru and Shino are both brilliant fighters, while the speedy Kiba dukes it out with the Brute Choji.

The fight takes place a month after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

NonSensi-Klown
Unless Shino gets stopped by the PIS force, he should beat Shikamaru 6/10.

Kiba also.

Kento
Kiba/Shino.

Shino can beat Shikamaru and Kiba's speed should let him beat Chouji. Though if it was switched and Kiba fought Shikamaru and Shino fought Chouji it come down to Shino vs Shikamaru anyway and Shikamaru would probably be already out of chakra unable to do much and looses that much faster.

Quincy
What makes so many people say that Shino can beat Shikamaru? I noticed this trend in other threads around here as well.

Kento
Originally posted by Quincy
What makes so many people say that Shino can beat Shikamaru? I noticed this trend in other threads around here as well. Smart, strong, and chakra absorbing bugs against a guy that is smart, and with low levels of chakra.

Shikamaru is awesome but Shino just seems the perfect match to beat him. Shikamaru isn't going to be able to get every single bug trapped in his shadow jutsu, and he'll have to use a lot of chakra just to get Shino close enough to use since Shino isn't a close up fighter. That on top of bugs sucking away his chakra he shouldn't win.

Terryc250
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Unless Shino gets stopped by the PIS force, he should beat Shikamaru 6/10.

Kiba also.

1v1, Shino would get that against Shikamaru, because Shikamaru lacks knock out ability. It's a whole different situation with teams though, Shikamaru will take advantage of Chouji's ability and make some kind of unstoppable teamwork plan to take the 2 out.

ShikaCho wins.

NonSensi-Klown
With time maybe. Shikamaru isn't a quick thinker, relatively speaking. He always hides somewhere and thinks... something he won't have the luxury of here outside of the PIS force(tm).

psycho gundam
if i were shikamaru i would immediately make choji create the biggest shadow he could at that time, he couldn't grow into giant size but he could inflate his arms iirc. as long as the majority of the battlefield is cast in shadow, shinkaru has the advantage. not sure if that would spell victory but it is better imo than making choji fight shino & kiba, that would be asinine.

to counter that, shino could create bug clones of the team and wait in a secure possition. kiba could take choji no problem imo and shino would rape shikamaru h2h.

yungz22
if choji gets the chance to become butterfly choji HE IS GOING TO KICK SOME ASS

Kento
Yes but he'd also have to get time to eat the three pills. And have Shikamaru let him. The problem with Shika/Chouji team imo is that while Shika could possibly make a plan. Implementing it with Chouji would be next to impossible without Shino knowing because of all the bugs.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
Yes but he'd also have to get time to eat the three pills. And have Shikamaru let him. The problem with Shika/Chouji team imo is that while Shika could possibly make a plan. Implementing it with Chouji would be next to impossible without Shino knowing because of all the bugs.

Shikamaru could use shadow possesion on choji and make him eat the pills after that he could release choji and let him go beat kiba's ass.(like that could actually happen)

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
Shikamaru could use shadow possesion on choji and make him eat the pills after that he could release choji and let him go beat kiba's ass.(like that could actually happen) But the big thing is. Would Shikamaru let him? He'd have to eat the last pill to actually win which I don't think Shikamaru would let him do it.

Quincy
If I were Kiba, and Choji ate the last pill, I'd either combine with akamaru to use Garoga. Or, switch opponents with Shino.

yungz22
But the big thing is. Would Shikamaru let him? He'd have to eat the last pill to actually win which I don't think Shikamaru would let him do it.
i know i know

Kento
Chouji could probably just blitz Kiba before he did anything though if he became Butterfly Chouji. Or just knock the giant two-headed dog out.

yungz22
If I were Kiba, and Choji ate the last pill, I'd either combine with akamaru to use Garoga. Or, switch opponents with Shino.

i doubt garoga would even do anything its onlt good for one attack and its dodgable

Dark-Jaxx
...Honestly, what would Kiba or Shino do if Choji became mountain sized? no expression

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Honestly, what would Kiba or Shino do if Choji became mountain sized? no expression Hmm...Good point.

yungz22
...Honestly, what would Kiba or Shino do if Choji became mountain sized? no expression

lol....choji body slam attack now!!!

Quincy

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/d/d4/Man_Beast_Combination_Transformation_Double-Headed_Wolf.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/d/d4/Man_Beast_Combination_Transformation_Double-Headed_Wolf.jpg I didn't realise Kibamaru can lift a mountain.

Quincy
I didn't realise Kibamaru can lift a mountain.

But I sure as shit won't fight a rabid pit bull. Especially one with two heads. Slashing, Clawing, Biting.

yungz22
But I sure as shit won't fight a rabid pit bull. Especially one with two heads. Slashing, Clawing, Biting.

YOU JUST LIKE THE PICTURE. That damn thing couldnt even kill it's opponent

Quincy
Originally posted by yungz22
YOU JUST LIKE THE PICTURE. That damn thing couldnt even kill it's opponent

Yeah the picture is pretty cool.

Keep in mind bro, it's harder to hit a tiny object running around, then a giant fat guy.

yungz22
Yeah the picture is pretty cool.

Keep in mind bro, it's harder to hit a tiny object running around, then a giant fat guy.

i can kill an ant. Or a better size comparison would be a cat. But i can kill that too. Dont get me wrong i love cats

Kento
I wonder what would win. Giant-sized Fang over Fang or Mountain-Sized Human Boulder.

yungz22
I wonder what would win. Giant-sized Fang over Fang or Mountain-Sized Human Boulder.

a wrecking ball does more damage than a drill

Kento
Chouji is still flesh though.

yungz22
Chouji is still flesh though.

true so is Kiba. Choji also has that hair which makes it a spiky boulder. that gives choji more manuverability and power

Kento
I thought the Spiky Boulder only came with kunai around him? And Chouji has to hit to hurt Kiba doesn't. He even says the shockwave from it will cut the person.

yungz22
I thought the Spiky Boulder only came with kunai around him? And Chouji has to hit to hurt Kiba doesn't. He even says the shockwave from it will cut the person.

oh yeah i forgot about that

NonSensi-Klown
I didn't realise Kibamaru can lift a mountain.

Why would you have to lift him?

Why not just hit said object with enough force to create giant and to cut someone in half even by missing them? Chouji can turn big but in the end he's still made out of flesh.

And Irregardless, if Chouji turns big he still loses.

Shino can solo this, Kiba is not needed.

Chouji goes big, e gets swarmed with bugs, not enough to cover his whole body, obviously, but they will still suck up his chakra at an amazing rate because he has so many.

Shimamaru uses shadow bind, he loses.

Shadow bind controls your physical movements but the bugs are controlled telepathically. If Shikamaru binds Shino he will just be attacked with bugs and he'll die.

Meh. QED.

Dark-Jaxx
Choji turns big.

Shino summons bugs.

Choji uses this nifty thing called gravity to jump on Shino and his bugs.

Shino and bugs=Dead.

So, Kibamaru can cut Choji in half?

Or will Choji just use his friend gravity to crush them?

The only reason Jirobo survived is because of freak strength.

Shino does not have enough bugs to stop Choji from crushing him and his bugs.

Kibamaru has not shown the force to kill Mountain Choji.

NonSensi-Klown
Jump on bugs...

That's retarded. That's like jumpping on a swarm of bees. What the hell would that do?

Gravity wtf? Have you forgotten that Garouga can fly? And he moves fast enough to cut people in half so if he moves that fast than I fail to see how Chouji, who is quite possibly the slowest of all the rookie nine, can tag him.

And as for Shino you're assuming that

A) Shino will fighting Chouji directly, which is wrong.

B) Shino is a long range fighter which means he will probably be hiding the entire the time. Which means that

C) Chouji won't even have any diea where he is. Which means that even if he turns big he would have to go looking for him. Whaat's he going to do, start randomly falling down like an idiot.

D) If he does that and gets even a little f bugs on hsi body they can go right to his face and **** up his eyes. They're to small for him with his big fingers to get off. Once they reach his face he's ****ed.

Dark-Jaxx
Crush them. no expression

Considering said bugs only cover the size of his foot, hell, just step on him.

NonSensi-Klown
I've edited.

And that wouldn't work at all. He's almost a hundred feet tall. That would be like stepping on a flea... nothing would happen. The grooves of your feat or sandals would protect them.

Quincy
Chouji has to hit to hurt Kiba doesn't. He even says the shockwave from it will cut the person.

Thanks! I forgot that his technique could do that. That strengthens our argument.

Does anyone know if Chouji can grow that big for an extended period? I wonder if it wastes chakra. If not, that could tip the tide.

Kento
Thanks! I forgot that his technique could do that. That strengthens our argument.

Does anyone know if Chouji can grow that big for an extended period? I wonder if it wastes chakra. If not, that could tip the tide. Pre-Timeskip he needed the pills to get the chakra to grow huge. Post, who really knows but I'd wager he can do it without the pills. But I'm sure it would take up most of his chakra.

Quincy
Pre-Timeskip he needed the pills to get the chakra to grow huge. Post, who really knows but I'd wager he can do it without the pills. But I'm sure it would take up most of his chakra.

I know he can grow without pills post timeskip, but I just wonder for how long he can do it. He only grows a body part, attacks with it, and goes back again to normal. I wonder if there is a limit on how long he can be giant, without draining all of his chakra.

Kento
I dunno seeing how Chouji is weak I would think it would drain alot of his chakra. How long he can hold it for is something I don't know though.

NonSensi-Klown
Nevermind the fact that if he has bugs on him he'll be losing chakra at an even faster rate.

Wil7
Shikamaru could possibly outsmart both, but I don't think they would win.

psycho gundam
shikamaru just has to call choji a fatass.

Wil7
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shikamaru just has to call choji a fatass.

laughing True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.