Rock Howard VS Ash Crimson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

Sado22
Crimson Ass wins. Rock aint in his league.

occultdestroyer
Yah. I think so too.

Ash may look like your typical Japanese gay stereotype, but the dude pwnd Kyo and Orochi Iori. And with ease.

Probably the strongest flame wielder in all KOF series.

But I wonder if he's a good guy or a bad guy/girl?

Kirikaze Fuuma
time will tell what's he up to.

btw, Ash wins.

Man of Violence
Ash...

I-Drop
Ash cheated Iori. When did he beat Kyo?

Sado22
i don't know....

I-Drop
Until Ash whoops somebody in a fair one, Rock beats the shit out of him.

Sado22
well, going by feats Rock=wrecking hugeass mansion>>>>>Ash acting like a F@G. but as Darko said, feat aint a GAURANTEE for victory.

I-Drop
True, but so far @ss Crimson only seems to have slickness feats. Rock takes this one.

Sado22
*shrug*

GenomeFrozener
Ash beats and proceeds to rape Rock.

I-Drop
How does Ash manage to beat Rock w/out an exploitable weakness?

Sado22
the little shite would probably like it too laughing out loud

I-Drop
You guys are obsessed w/gay sex sick

Sado22
stop with the bigot BS. and you've been bringing up Ryo's nuts more than anybody. EVER. heck, you talk about his nuts more than King ever will and you even repeatedly mention how he stripped king.

nuff of the gay jokes, Rodman laughing out loud

I-Drop
laughing out loud I've only pointed out how you're on ripoff's nuts more than anybody. Look how you've even brought him up here. Nobody cares about him. Stop w/the ripoff talk please. This thread us about @ss Crimson & Rock.

Sado22
laughing out loud
and i say it again:

I-Drop
no expression I didn't bring them up here tho now did I faggo22? In fact I haven't brought his nut @ss up in a thread in a while. YOU are the one who keeps bringing him up & that's why you need to get off his sack. For the love of everything holy, STFU about ripoff and his nuts & keep him out of threads where he don't belong. You bringing him up here proves what I've been saying. Dead this shit or send me a PM. This thread is about Rock & @ss Crimson & here YOU go talking about gay anal rape & ripoff's nuts.

P-Geyser
Geez Loise on an Ice Kream sandwhich WTF is going on here?!

I-Drop
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Geez Loise on an Ice Kream sandwhich WTF is going on here?! laughing out loud Muthafuka done lost his mind. Sending you a PM. Who you think wins bloodbro, Rock or @ss Crimson?

Sado22
Brain, you foo, i said you been bringing up Ryo's "nuts" more than anybody mad

stay outta this you terry loving foo! mad

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
laughing out loud Muthafuka done lost his mind. Sending you a PM. Who you think wins bloodbro, Rock or @ss Crimson?

I would be routing for Rock, but knowing Gaymore, A$$ Fagson most likely would take it.

Originally posted by Benedict Tardo
stay outta this you terry loving foo!

Shadup or I will post a pic of you and Ryu as butt buddies.

Sado22
eek!
....i don't know what you're talking about shifty

and if you do that i'll tell everyone about your terry themed vibrator and you screaming "am i okay?!" everytime you ask you girl to peg you with it mad

I-Drop
Originally posted by Sado22
Brain, you foo, i said you been bringing up Ryo's "nuts" more than anybody laughing out loud Only when you demonstrate how you're on them, ie bringing him up where he don't belong.

Sado22
i mention ryo. you mention his nuts. see the difference, i-queer? big grin

I-Drop
You mention him where he doesn't belong because of your being glued to his nuts. I merely point that out. big grin Originally posted by P-Geyser
I would be routing for Rock, but knowing Gaymore, A$$ Fagson most likely would take it Never thought of it that way, but you're probably right. As long as the Dr. of Fagatronics is in power @SNK weirdos like @ss & the Meiras will always be made to look tough. I almost want the KOF MI Series to fail so SNK starts to wise up

P-Geyser
eek!
....i don't know what you're talking about shifty

and if you do that i'll tell everyone about your terry themed vibrator and you screaming "am i okay?!" everytime you ask you girl to peg you with it mad

What a quick wit Tardo. At least I got the gal....you got your inflatable Jin blow up doll, that comes with your very own special Heiachi penis pump. mad

Sado22
dude, have you see heihachi's ass in tekken4? he made Nina blush and wear a full body suit becuase of how toned it was!
and you're the biggest loser: you actually manage to get a girl first but instead you chose to "vibrate" yourself. you're the type of guys who're so stupid they start masturbating when their girl strips laughing out loud

terry bogard sucks....*realizes he's saying it to president of the gay terry fanclub*....AND NOT IN THE WAY YOU'D WANT HIM! mad

P-Geyser
dude, have you see heihachi's ass in tekken4? he made Nina blush and wear a full body suit becuase of how toned it was!
and you're the biggest loser: you actually manage to get a girl first but instead you chose to "vibrate" yourself. you're the type of guys who're so stupid they start masturbating when their girl strips laughing out loud

terry bogard sucks....*realizes he's saying it to president of the gay terry fanclub*....AND NOT IN THE WAY YOU'D WANT HIM! mad

I bet you were blushing ALONG with Nina over Heihachi's a$$...probably you and her got over a slapping contest to see which one gets to bed him.

Also I would rather be the type of GUY(not guys) who masturbates when a girl strips, then a guy who masturbates to another guy(such as you) smile

Well I am a Terry Bogard Fan yes indeed but YOU have been sucking him...why else is he NO 1 on your site. laughing ........ mad

Sado22
\
laughing out loud
still better than spending sleepless night crying your eyes out cuz Kyo was the lead character in KOF laughing

i gave examples in plural cuz i'm grouping you up with homos. its not that hard to comprehend, foo big grin

he's number1 on my site for reasons stated. you never told us why YOU like Terry so much big grin

~Sado

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Tardo22
still better than spending sleepless night crying your eyes out cuz Kyo was the lead character in KOF laughing

Gee thats funny isn't that the same way you cry how Ryu cheated Sagat I think you put it up on youtube. stick out tongue

i gave examples in plural cuz i'm grouping you up with homos. its not that hard to comprehend, foo big grin

Thats funny Tardo you called me a homo, but said I have a Gal....WHICH IS IT!!!!!! mad

he's number1 on my site for reasons stated. you never told us why YOU like Terry so much big grin

I told you foo....the characters personality, the fact he has heart to keep going all in all his moves...FOO! mad

Sado22
no one cries more than you do, foo! you went for rehab and shaved your head like Brittany when KoF94 came out laughing out loud

pay attention foo. you have a girl for a cover. dah.

fixed. Pegged-Geyser mad

~Sado

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Retardo22
no one cries more than you do, foo! you went for rehab and shaved your head like Brittany when KoF94 came out laughing out loud

laughing SUCH GREATNESS THAT IS TARDO. You cry worse about Capcom characters than the GAY GUY that was crying to leave Brittney Spears Alone laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

pay attention foo. you have a girl for a cover. dah.

Dah? whats Dah. Nice made up stuff AS YOU GO ALONG. At least I called you gay from the very start....which you are. evil face

fixed. Pegged-Geyser mad

laughing You should know ,you bed Terry with Iori on the other side.

Sado22
.....you don't know what pegging is do you? no expression

nothing wrong with being gay now, son. stop acting like I-bigot. what IS bad is when you're not sure like you are, foo.

I-Drop
STFU. I ain't got anything against gays, I just don't think the vg vs threads are a place for people obsessed w/gay sex to chat about it,........SADO! no expression

P-Geyser
nothing wrong with being gay now, son. stop acting like I-bigot. what IS bad is when you're not sure like you are, foo.

You have been talking to I-Drop(no offense) about "Ryo's nuts" long before I joined in this conversion a$$. mad

Sado22
coming from the foo who brings up Ryo's nuts everywhere? no expression
but you keep drawing circles in all your classes too!

nah mane, Brain's the only boy whose been seeing nuts. he even puts your terry love to shame laughing out loud

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
blowup

I-Drop
coming from the foo who brings up Ryo's nuts everywhere? no expression
but you keep drawing circles in all your classes too!Nah. Don't try to put this on me. You've brought rehash suckassaki up in too many threads for no reason. That's what leads people to think you're on his nuts. You're also the one talking about guys getting raped & liking it.
nah mane, Brain's the only boy whose been seeing nuts. he even puts your terry love to shame laughing out loud

~Sado PG's got an overzealous love for Terry, but he's not bringing him up in threads where he don't belong. That's what you been doing for rehash. Thus PG = hyper fan(no offense) & Tardo = rehash suckassaki's personal nut gobbler laughing out loud

Can we please stop talking about nuts & rape & get back to discussing the fight?

Sado22
dude, i bring up Ryo. you bring up ryo's nuts. don't pretend that its the same thing cuz it aint, I-elton. MoV brings up Obama often....won't hear me say he's on the man's nuts now would you?

as for guys getting raped, you're the foo who thought Ving Rymes getting a rub in the ass in pulp fiction was funny sick

~Sado
P.S. you have Vega as your sig!

P-Geyser

What the f**k?

PG's got an overzealous love for Terry, but he's not bringing him up in threads where he don't belong. That's what you been doing for rehash. Thus PG = hyper fan(no offense)

thumb down

& Tardo = rehash suckassaki's personal nut gobbler

thumb up

I-Drop
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Sado22
dude, i bring up Ryo. For what? I already have a theoryOriginally posted by I-Drop
Tardo = rehash suckassaki's personal nut gobbler laughing out loudBut I'd like to hear from you why you bring him up so much.Originally posted by Sado22
MoV brings up Obama often....won't hear me say he's on the man's nuts now would you?Does MOV falsely accuse people of flaming Obama? Does he go to a NFL game & break up the huddle because he thinks they're dissing Obama? Nah. So it's obviously not the same situation
as for guys getting raped, you're the foo who thought Ving Rymes getting a rub in the ass in pulp fiction was funny sickIt was. Remember that music they played in the background. laughing out loud You on the other hand talk of videogame characters raping each other...and liking it. add that to the multitude of fagatronic shit you've said. This ain't the 1st time you've shown you were obsessed w/gay sex, weirdo22
~Sado
P.S. you have Vega as your sig! He's an icon & he gets the ladies. & you like Alba sick

Sado22
cuz he's cool. YOU bring him up cuz you love his nutsack.

what does this have to do with bringing in nuts though. if someone says Obama and a chum keeps talking about the man's balls..........personB has some issues. and no matter, what you say, it don't change the fact that, I-gay

sick

laughing about fake characters raping eachother figuratively= funny
laughing about a gay raping scene= sick
whose the weirdo now, I-closet? laughing out loud

hey take away the buckskins, the red gloves, the streak job, the weird way of walking and all that leather...........and he's pretty cool. as opposed to spanish queer who loves to sit in front of the mirror and lose all his fights cuz his pretty face got scratched? that shite is f0cked up.

and you use "icon" too loosely. Vega's no icon. maybe for the queernation, but not for the world. Ryu and Ken being icon, meh. Vega=shite

~Sado

I-Drop
cuz he's cool. YOU bring him up cuz you love his nutsack.
what does this have to do with bringing in nuts though. if someone says Obama and a chum keeps talking about the man's balls..........personB has some issues. and no matter, what you say, it don't change the fact that, I-gayYes you are. & you're right, nothing I say will stop you from being gay laughing out loud I don't bring him up, fago22. You do 'cuz you're obsessed w/him. How about you stick to bringing rehash up in threads where he belongs and I'll stop telling you to take his sack out ya mouth? That cool w/you? I'd like to be done w/this
hey take away the buckskins, the red gloves, the streak job, the weird way of walking and all that leather...........and he's pretty cool.So take away his gayness & he's not gay? It's cool to see you can finally make sense again. laughing out loud Don't forget he's also described as a "cooler" version of Fagcoon, by his creator fagcoon himself(you know the guy who created Ash, Sorry Meira, had Rock/Terry looking ultragay in the alternates, gave K' all those bondage belts AND kneepads no expression & gave Iori a halter top & a blu mary belt IIRC). It don't get much gayer than that. Originally posted by Sado22
as opposed to spanish queer who loves to sit in front of the mirror and lose all his fights cuz his pretty face got scratched? that shite is f0cked up.Not queer & doesn't lose all his fights. Originally posted by Sado22
and you use "icon" too loosely. Vega's no icon. maybe for the queernation, but not for the world. Ryu and Ken being icon, meh. Vega=shite

~Sado More iconic than Alba & he's not even a main character

Sado22
so you really have nothing to defend yourself with aside from lame highschool comebacks and repeating the same old shite in a circular fashion. good to see you throwing in the towel, mane. its okay, not everyone's marciano.

don't matter who made him. i hate fagoon as much as you do but he's also made Shen Woo whose a badass. as for K', well he had those belts way before Fagoon came in the picture.
i was being sarcastic btw. alba is saving grace is that he's got cool moves, has got a cool calm personality and got to hang with kyo. what makes Vega cool? hiding his face like a queer? dressing up like a queer and screaming like one? not to mention using weapons cuz he's too much of a wimp otherwise?

being hero and leading the merchandise's big boys and representing them all in the anime>>>not being there for all the animes, getting killed by a shemale and not even being on the cover of ANY (of rare) game.

~Sado

I-Drop
no expression You're right. I have no comebacks. Can we get back on topic now?

Sado22
Ash.

I-Drop
What has he done to give him the W?

Sado22
he's a sneaky asscake for one. lot slyer than anything rock has ever faced. on top of that, rock's a rookie while Ash is a natural. apart from that he's got flame mojo, teleportation, power sealers and some nasty powers. he did pwn Orochi Iori...and it wasn't a cheapshot or blindsiding.

~Sado

I-Drop
Didn't you say he was workin' w/Orochi Kryptonite tho?

Sado22
yeah, but that kryptonite works on others too. its something that seals power of people, particularly but not limited to, orochi.

I-Drop
Proof?

Sado22
chizuru kagura who sealed not only orochi but she used the same technique to stop kyo's punch from incinerating yamazaki and yashiro. you can see the pic of that on my kyo pics page smile

I-Drop
Looked, didn't see it.

Sado22
blind foo no expression

Sado22
sd

Charlotte DeBel
Ash is f*g but he's a cunning f*g. If we take current Ash (with power of Chizuru and Iori on top of his own), Ass wins that.

And K's outfit with belts isn't gay (kneepads maybe). Those belts are cool as for me...and speaking of K'...look at him and his sis and you may note that love for bondage isn't uncommon thing in their family. Not gay at all.

I know a good deal of people who love Alba Meira...don't love him too much myself, though his younger brother is where we get sorry excuse of a character.
The best thing KOF MI did, though, is fixing Duo Lon's gender in "Regulation A" addonsmile

I-Drop
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Ash is f*g but he's a cunning f*g. If we take current Ash (with power of Chizuru and Iori on top of his own), Ass wins that.

And K's outfit with belts isn't gay (kneepads maybe). Those belts are cool as for me...and speaking of K'...look at him and his sis and you may note that love for bondage isn't uncommon thing in their family. Not gay at all.

I know a good deal of people who love Alba Meira...don't love him too much myself, though his younger brother is where we get sorry excuse of a character.
The best thing KOF MI did, though, is fixing Duo Lon's gender in "Regulation A" addonsmile Most of K's better designs don't have him w/as many belts as Fagoon's. Sorry Meira & Alba both suck to high hell. Fagcoon shouldn't be allowed to do anything other than draw waht smarter people tell him to & neither should the guy who redesigned Iori. Kyo's pic is awesome for the new game but Iori would have been better off wearing the same old shit.Originally posted by Sado22
sd Oh. What game was this in?

Sado22
kofkyo

you mean he's a woman now, right? laughing out loud

I-Drop
kofkyoKOF Kyo ain't canon.

Sado22
its made by SNK, and whatever it shows doesn't contradict anything in KoF story AND its been said to be based on a manga by Andy Seto whose other KoF based manga/manhua was canon too (kofzillion). at best KoFKyo is canon, at worse its semicanon, neither of which makes using KoFKyo feats bad because its semicanonity only means that the feats can be used. Also andy seto works closely with SNK and they were overlooking all his work. its just like Udon.

btw, chizuru CAN seal anyone's power and you'd know this if you'd notice her special from the game where she does this big ki blast after which you can't do your moves anymore for a limited period of time............and guess what she says when she does it "i'll seal that power now!"

Sado>KMC stick out tongue

~Sado

I-Drop
Then I accept it. W/Semicanon shit you can't really tell what half is cannon. If she does that in the games I guess I gotta accept it. Now how exactly did Ash do it? Same way as her?

Sado22
the semicanon stuff basically refers to the story being noncanon but the character depiction being accurate. besides, SNK made it a game with Andy Seto working on the art. how much more canon does it get? stick out tongue

no idea. given that he could weild yagami's flames easily and immediately after getting kagura's powers he was able to dodge iori's attacks via teleport (and again in kofAD) i assume he used it the same way she did. *shrug*

P-Geyser
ugh....The same Andy Seto who hypes the flameusers to DBZ levels sick

Sado22
no. andy seto never made them supersaiyan like other manhuas do. The only canon mangas and manhuas out there are KoFKYO and KoFZillion, one of which even has a video made by SNK for it. and the stuff they were doing in that vid was the same as the stuff they were doing in the comic.
Kyo and Iori are insanely powerful...particularly Iori. fact.

~Sado

P-Geyser
Exactly.... they are insanely overpowerful which is one of the reasons why I curse and don't play KOF(as much as as the other fighters)...sorry as I said I can't help it.

I would much choose FF,AOF,SS,SF,TK,VF over KOF anyday

I-Drop
laughing out loud This isn't the place for your tired Kyo/Iori hate. I'd honestly play most of those games over KOF too. Not AOF or FF tho. Don't worry about AOF anyway 'cuz that's dead & ain't ever coming back. This new KOF looks to be very good IMO. Most of the art for it is badass(save for Iori, who they've ruined & I don't think it's even fagcoon's fault this time).

Sado, has chiz ever gotten her @ss beat?

Sado22
yeah, chiz got beat down by the Japan team....and got blindsided by F@G but aside from that i don't recall any other such incident. oh and her sis got beat and killed by Goenitz but that makes sense given that the guy can just whip your a55 standing far away.

P-Geyser
laughing out loud This isn't the place for your tired Kyo/Iori hate. I'd honestly play most of those games over KOF too. Not AOF or FF tho. Don't worry about AOF anyway 'cuz that's dead & ain't ever coming back. This new KOF looks to be very good IMO. Most of the art for it is badass(save for Iori, who they've ruined & I don't think it's even fagcoon's fault this time).

Sado, has chiz ever gotten her @ss beat?

What are you calling "tired hate" just pointing out how I curse some of the character's and the people that created them...no biggie wink FF everyday of the week!

Sado22
PG: my precious terry is hero no more! bawling
I-drop: geese lost to terry and ryo! i'm never ordering pizza again! bawling

this is me summing up both of you for the past two years. shut the fvck up, you foos! mad

I-Drop
Punch yourself in the face, fool. I've grown tired of talking about Terry & rehash, although it is fuked up that they always made Geese look like a fuking idiot bit<h so they could look cool. Shame. He's arguably the best boss ever as far as design goes. Geese? Dead. Rugal? Dead. Rehash? Ash? Alba? Sorry Meira? Adelheid? Still around stinking up the place. SNK really sux sometimes.

Sado22
foo, you just told me you don't do that anymore and went on ahead and did it laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud But I still order pizza.

Ash wins this one until further notice. Starting 2seem nearly unbeatable. I wanna see an animated version of what he did to O.Iori tho

Sado22
A reporter threw his shoe at Bush in Iraq laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
sonuvabitch had it coming!

I-Drop
laughing out loud Saw that. Wish one of them would have knocked Bush's head off his shoulders

P-Geyser
PG: my precious terry is hero no more! bawling
I-drop: geese lost to terry and ryo! i'm never ordering pizza again! bawling

this is me summing up both of you for the past two years. shut the fvck up, you foos! mad

Don't tell me to shut the f**K up or I will find you and kick yo a$$ mega foo mad

SNK really sux sometimes.

I agree though we have different reasons although when it comes to Ash we agree. I will say this...as much as I hate Kyo and Iori, I would love to see them kick, burn, and just plain out toast the sh!t out of Ash Crimson.

I-Drop
I'd like to see them kick, burn, and just plain out toast the shit out of all fagcoon designs. I agree w/you that KOF is in need of a hero change, but change is only a good thing when it's a good change. We can't afford any more Meira type mistakes. You say Alba ain't that bad? Imagine if he'd replaced Terry instead of Kyo. sick

Charlotte DeBel
Rejoice, guys...

Fatcoon got fired from SNK (they still have that piece of BS Nona in place, so f@gly designs aren't banshed from KOFs).

The best news of the year. Period.

And Alba was designed to be "next gen Terry", in sence of the next gen ass-kicking Southtown orphan with younger brother (but unkile Andy, who got hottest chick in KOF, I can see Soiree replacing Shen Woo in Ash Crimson's harem going by how Shen didn't make it into MI storyline).

MI2 sucked primarly because of Nagase... now game geek is supposed to become a new word in KOF cyberpunk fashion? What a f*cking disgrace.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Rejoice, guys...

Fatcoon got fired from SNK (they still have that piece of BS Nona in place, so f@gly designs aren't banshed from KOFs).

And Alba was designed to be "next gen Terry", in sence of the next gen ass-kicking Southtown orphan with younger brother (but unkile Andy, who got hottest chick in KOF, I can see Soiree replacing Shen Woo in Ash Crimson's harem going by how Shen didn't make it into MI storyline).

MI2 sucked primarly because of Nagase... now game geek is supposed to become a new word in KOF cyberpunk fashion? What a f*cking disgrace.

is it true? eek!

Sado22
FAGOON GOT FIRED!!!??? eek!
F0CKING FINALLY!!! mad

Charlotte DeBel
Yes (probably), though I'll ask a friend of mine for the source of his info (I was told that mazing news yesterday on MSN by a fellow KOF fan).

As for SNK recent releases, IMO KOF 2002 UM>>>KOF XII. I'm so glad K' didn't make it to the KOF XII roster where the art is awful (characters look fat, distorted or overly muscular and that's "next generation of 2D graphics"wink- Nona designs doesn't fit him AT all, and no K' in the game is better than f*gly looking K'.

I-Drop
Ditto. I wish Iori wasn't there. The art looks good IMO though

Charlotte DeBel
Ditto. I wish Iori wasn't there. The art looks good IMO though

When I saw Ralf art, I thought "Juggernaut cosplaying Ralf". Ikari guys overdid on steroids, really.

Though Leona is nice (arguably).
By "art" in the post above I meant "graphics"- a drawback of not being a native English speaker.

I-Drop
Rejoice, guys...

Fatcoon got fired from SNKAwesome!
(they still have that piece of BS Nona in place, so f@gly designs aren't banshed from KOFs).

And Alba was designed to be "next gen Terry", in sence of the next gen ass-kicking Southtown orphan with younger brother (but unkile Andy, who got hottest chick in KOF, I can see Soiree replacing Shen Woo in Ash Crimson's harem going by how Shen didn't make it into MI storyline).He's a nobody. But he's lucky. Rock was in it & Fagcoon ruined all his alternates. I hope they make MOTW2 now & they don't gotta worry 'bout Fagcoon screaming "I wanna help!" Terry>>>>>>>>>Alba. Andy>>>>Sorry Meira. Manga & anime are the only good things we got outta MI. Lien is Ok too.Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
MI2 sucked primarly because of Nagase... now game geek is supposed to become a new word in KOF cyberpunk fashion? What a f*cking disgrace. I'd blame the 2 main characters, not her. She's alright. Coulda been better, coulda been worse.

Charlotte DeBel
Awesome!
He's a nobody. But he's lucky. Rock was in it & Fagcoon ruined all his alternates. I hope they make MOTW2 now & they don't gotta worry 'bout Fagcoon screaming "I wanna help!" Terry>>>>>>>>>Alba. Andy>>>>Sorry Meira. Manga & anime are the only good things we got outta MI. Lien is Ok too. I'd blame the 2 main characters, not her. She's alright. Coulda been better, coulda been worse.

When guys say "Lien is OK", it should be translated into "Mai got a desent competitor".

I-Drop
laughing out loud You read me like a book. She's got some tig ol' bitties & that's hard to ignore. Plus she was ultra badass in the manga. She basically exposed Mai as a chick that gets by on her looks.

Sado22
that doesnt really need exposing mane. everyone knows that b!tch is so stupid she needs a numbered diagram to scratch her nose.

merry xmas people! I-foo, nice to have your ass back here on KMC! big grin

I-Drop
4 A LIMITED TIME ONLY. mERRY cHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Sado22
same with me actually. might drop by once in a while but for the most part of it, KMC is a thing of the past.

they'd probably make a movie on us, years later:
we were flamers laughing out loud

AsbestosFlaygon
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080210170954/snk/images/thumb/3/36/Rock.jpg/450px-Rock.jpg

Rock Howard

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 70kg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081013024932/snk/images/thumb/5/5c/Ash-xii.jpg/435px-Ash-xii.jpg

Ash Crimson

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 59kg

Who will win? Rock Howard's Blood Rage is ON.

Warden
Honestly Idrop and Pgeyser cant be 13 or over, not unless they have something wrong with them.

Sin_Volvagia
Ash Crimson has the powers of Chizuru and Iori. Easy win for him.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Warden
Honestly Idrop and Pgeyser cant be 13 or over, not unless they have something wrong with them. laughing out loud Feelgood/Primo/rehash666 is @it again w/another sock. You still don't have anything better to do? What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Does your nonsensical post add anything to the topic? Your obsession w/me is disturbing. Something is apparently wrong w/you. You've been banned twice now. Still haven't learned. Shame. Can't we all just get along?

No End N Site
I thought "Youhedead" or whatever was the new sock.

I-Drop
But Warden's stupidity is like a fingerprint smile

Warden
What the he'll is wrong with you? Can you really say the first page was your most mature moment? I generally think there's something wrong with you, you just seem...nuts. And I should know lol.

Warden
Anyway back on topic Ash wins. Idrop why does everyone hate Ash so much?

YouHeDad
the only thing stupid about I-drop is the person in his avatar...but even then the pic itself is actually pretty cool smile
and I don't see why an obvious tongue-in-cheek diss about a videogame character should be such a big deal anyway. people here go on war if you say something about their favorite characters or characters from their favorite companies. cats here at KMC are way too touchy. hell, i've seen emo cats put others on ignore lists for dissing a fictional character. there's no end n site to all this immature, narrow minded knee-jerk bs stick out tongue

Warden
Well as long as they're happy, I assume I'm like that with someone just don't know who.

No End N Site
Originally posted by YouHeDad
the only thing stupid about I-drop is the person in his avatar...but even then the pic itself is actually pretty cool smile
and I don't see why an obvious tongue-in-cheek diss about a videogame character should be such a big deal anyway. people here go on war if you say something about their favorite characters or characters from their favorite companies. cats here at KMC are way too touchy. hell, i've seen emo cats put others on ignore lists for dissing a fictional character. there's no end n site to all this immature, narrow minded knee-jerk bs stick out tongue

You say shit like this, but then you do shit like this...

Originally posted by YouHeDad
there's no end n site to all this immature, narrow minded knee-jerk bs stick out tongue

You make socks just to take shots at people. I put you on ignore cuz you act like an asswhole.

It's nice to know that puttin' you on ignore affects you. I have succeeded.

I told you...

Warden
lol Never noticed that.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Warden
What the he'll is wrong with you? Can you really say the first page was your most mature moment? I generally think there's something wrong with you, you just seem...nuts. And I should know lol. I can say the 1st page was over a year ago. Mail your critique of it back to 2008 when people still might have cared. For you to be focusing so hard on something so old shows that there's still something wrong w/you. Your opinion of me was noted & disregarded a loooooooooong time ago, feelgood. You think something's wrong w/me? Cool. You have a right to think that. You've said it before. Awesome. We got it. We know where you stand on the I-drop situation. You never need to post that in a thread again because the threads are not about me. Nobody & I do mean nobody cares what you think of me & you obviously think of me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for it to be healthy. It makes zero sense for you to even start w/this off topic shit in the 1st place. I have done & always will do what makes me FEEL GOOD laughing out loud Seriously, don't ignore the question. What do you hope to accomplish by starting this up w/me again? If you haven't accomplished it already, you probably NEVER will. If ya feel the need to tell me something's wrong w/me again, please do everybody a favor & just send me a PM. If anybody gave a shit about your opinion of me, they'd create a "Warden's opinion of I-drop thread". They haven't so put a SOCK laughing out loud in it. This should be the absolute LAST time we go over this in a thread. Not a big fan of the off topic stuff so please don't start w/me anymoreOriginally posted by Warden
Anyway back on topic Ash wins. Idrop why does everyone hate Ash so much? You don't have to go back on topic if you simply stay on topic in the 1st place. Learn from that. I can't speak for everyone on why Ash is hated. There are others here. Why exactly are you only asking me? I think Ash is a horrible design that will only fly in Japan. I've never been too fond of androgyny.

Warden
Well it is a japan mainly game so it's understandable that they cater to the japan fans. I don't really have an opinion on ash yet.

I-Drop
I get what you're saying, but I think they'd be better off making characters that will fly in Japan AND the rest of the world. Catering to Japan but nixing the rest of the world results in games like the now scrapped KOF:MI series and in foolish designers like Falcoon getting fired. Characters like Kyo, Haohmaru, Iori & even Terry have very large fanbases because they can fly in any country. If KOF was only sold in Japan, characters like Ash, Jivatama & the Meiras would be a good idea. W/KOF being sold all over the world it's a bad idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.