ShamWOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/e0e1693f2d7f107a57ff9d324550a3d9c6439a74.jpg
You'll be saying "WOW!" every time.

Ax3l
Hahaha. smile smile

Sol Valentine

StanTheMan
wait wait slow down

Röland
Originally posted by Ax3l
Hahaha. smile smile
I don't like this "nice" phase.

In fact it sickens me.

Ax3l
I wonder why. I'm just trying to be kind and friendly.

Röland
I wonder why. I'm just trying to be kind and friendly.
It's like your a new Ax3l, I liked the old Ax3l better.

Mairuzu
thread sucks

Ax3l

Dark-Jaxx

Röland
You know something? I'm trying to ****ing better myself by being nice to these ****ers on this god forsaken website. So, ****ing sit on a god damn rod, you piece of ****ing **** shit ass balls. For **** sake. I be nice, and all I get are nasty ****ing jokes about my god damn ****ing dog. Yeah, it hurts my ****ing feelings, god dammit. I feel like I want to ****ing shit everywhere, and I just might. ****ing being nice to you ****tards, I hate you all. ****ing shit, Old Axel.

I'm back, baby!
YES!

I didn't make fun of your dog though, I like your dog.

Röland
Originally posted by Mairuzu
thread sucks
You know what? You suck!

Ax3l
**** this thread, it does suck major balls.

silver_tears
I HAVE THAT SHIT

Mairuzu
"**** being nice"

StanTheMan
You know something? I'm trying to ****ing better myself by being nice to these ****ers on this god forsaken website. So, ****ing sit on a god damn rod, you piece of ****ing **** shit ass balls. For **** sake. I be nice, and all I get are nasty ****ing jokes about my god damn ****ing dog. Yeah, it hurts my ****ing feelings, god dammit. I feel like I want to ****ing shit everywhere, and I just might. ****ing being nice to you ****tards, I hate you all. ****ing shit, Old Axel.

I'm back, baby!

no

NO

NONONONONONO AXEL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Mairuzu
wtf

Ax3l
Originally posted by silver_tears
I HAVE THAT SHIT Good for you

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
I HAVE THAT SHIT
NO YOU DON'T!

BruceSkywalker
I ain't buying that crap

Mairuzu

TRH
German Made it, Americans made it annoying.

Ahsoka Tano

Naz
crylaugh I effing hate those commericals.

Kelly_Bean

Piggle Humsy

I'm back, baby!

The day that Ax3l snapped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.