superman vs avengers/ thor vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Lets say if superman and thor made a wager on who could take out the most on the opposing team. Thor and Superman wants to test there powers but they want to test it against the other person team. Which of these two could take out the most on the others team or perhaps take out the entire team. Cis is on for both teams and for superman also but thor and superman are out to kill because they dont realize that they are fighting the real people. Cis dont apply for thor because he is fighting a much harder and stronger team then the one that superman is fighting.

Superman has to face.

Wonder man
Giant man
Iron man
Vision
She hulk
Ms Marvel
Captain america
Savage hulk
Namor

Thor has to face.

Wonder woman
Green lanter (hal)
Batman
Flash
Hawkman
Martian manhunter (no mental powers in this fight)
Aquaman

Who would take out the most and who would perform better against these odds.

fangirl101
Superman's fight is easier than Thor's is.

fascistcrusader
They can both clear their opposing team, but the hardest fight is probably Supes vs Wonder Man.

fangirl101
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
They can both clear their opposing team, but the hardest fight is probably Supes vs Wonder Man.
you are so not serious about Superman and Wonder Man. Seriously. Thor would have it harder vs Flash, MM, GL, or Wonder Woman than Superman would have against most of the Avengers Roster combined. they are all snails to him.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
you are so not serious about Superman and Wonder Man. Seriously. Thor would have it harder vs Flash, MM, GL, or Wonder Woman than Superman would have against most of the Avengers Roster combined. they are all snails to him.

Why are they snails?

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Why are they snails?
They are uber slow. Most of the JLA has some form of Superspeed. they would whip Thor's ass.

While Superman alone would be a blur to the entire Avengers Roster. Should have picked better avengers.

carver9
They are uber slow. Most of the JLA has some form of Superspeed. they would whip Thor's ass.

While Superman alone would be a blur to the entire Avengers Roster. Should have picked better avengers.

Just for saying ridiculous crap like this, thats why I put cis on for the team and for superman.

fangirl101
Just for saying ridiculous crap like this, thats why I put cis on for the team and for superman.
CIS? Um, Flash and Wondy use speed all of the time. Thor is still outclassed.

carver9
CIS? Um, Flash and Wondy use speed all of the time. Thor is still outclassed.

I agree with the flash debate but wondy dont use it enough for me to be convinced that she cant get crushed by thor.

fangirl101
I agree with the flash debate but wondy dont use it enough for me to be convinced that she cant get crushed by thor.
Sorry. Wondy uses speed damn near every fight. where you been?

carver9
Sorry. Wondy uses speed damn near every fight. where you been?

OMG, thor will hit her and he will hit her more then once. Hell, he might hit her more then her hitting him. Now flash, I agree with.

fangirl101
OMG, thor will hit her and he will hit her more then once. Hell, he might hit her more then her hitting him. Now flash, I agree with.
Now I know you are not worth my time. you just said Thor would hit wondy more than she would hit him. She can strike Superfast and move superfast and has years and years of reflexes blocking attacks. How could you fix your keyboard to type such nonesense is beyond me. Thor loses against the JLA hard while Superman barely breaks a sweat against the avengers. It's really just the wrong avengers.

carver9
Now I know you are not worth my time. you just said Thor would hit wondy more than she would hit him. She can strike Superfast and move superfast and has years and years of reflexes blocking attacks. How could you fix your keyboard to type such nonesense is beyond me. Thor loses against the JLA hard while Superman barely breaks a sweat against the avengers. It's really just the wrong avengers.

huh

fangirl101
Wonder woman
Green lanter (hal)
Batman
Flash
Hawkman
Martian manhunter (no mental powers in this fight)
Aquaman

If you wanted it as equal as Possible. The Avengers Squad Should look like this.

Immortal Herc
Quasar
Black Panther
Photon
Justice
Sersi
Ares

fascistcrusader
Thor would wail on Wondy. She doesn't really have any chance against him. Thor is more powerful than Supes, and he's beaten her with no issue.

ultimatethor
This fight is highly unequal.

fangirl101
Thor would wail on Wondy. She doesn't really have any chance against him. Thor is more powerful than Supes, and he's beaten her with no issue.
Lulz. And exactly does he hit someone so much faster than he? And what happens when he hits her shield or bracers? What's he wailing on? Indestructible bracers? And the rest of the JLA is just standing by? Lulz.

fascistcrusader
Please, spare me the childish antics. The fact is that you're hyoping up Diana here to a level she could never hope to attain. Superman beat her easily, and Thor is more powerful than him. This is a simple fact, not something debatable.

fangirl101
Please, spare me the childish antics. The fact is that you're hyoping up Diana here to a level she could never hope to attain. Superman beat her easily, and Thor is more powerful than him. This is a simple fact, not something debatable.
Prove it. Thor and Superman are two completely different characters. Superman is Faster than thor by alot. So he can by pass her defenses. Ares, Zeus, and DS are all more poweful than Thor. And they couldn't get around her defenses and She's magic resistant. You are actually down playing her. And i'm sick of people doing it. If you don't have a scan to post or a reference then cool it. Superman no more easily beat Wonder Woman than he easily Beat captain Atom. who's been one shotted by diana.

fascistcrusader
Thor in himself is stronger than Diana, and the Mjolnir simply gives him the major edge here. Thor has feats on par with Superman, Diana has never beaten Superman and Kal El has downed Wondy like she was nothing.

There's no point in me continuing here now, as I've seen your "debating" style, and don't feel like having to explain to you why you're wrong a hundred times while you repeat the same disproved logic until the thread is closed.thumb up

fangirl101
Thor in himself is stronger than Diana, and the Mjolnir simply gives him the major edge here. Thor has feats on par with Superman, Diana has never beaten Superman and Kal El has downed Wondy like she was nothing.

There's no point in me continuing here now, as I've seen your "debating" style, and don't feel like having to explain to you why you're wrong a hundred times while you repeat the same disproved logic until the thread is closed.thumb up

Thor is not As strong As superman. Proven in JLA avengers. So that point doesn't hold up.

Thor isn't as fast as Superman. So how is he getting around diana's speed and shields? You can't prove that he can.

And lastly, Diana has never fought superman like she would thor. Thor is not her freind in mind control.

Unless you can refute those three facts, yout statement holds about as much water as lucifer's faucet.

carver9
Thor is not As strong As superman. Proven in JLA avengers. So that point doesn't hold up.

Thor isn't as fast as Superman. So how is he getting around diana's speed and shields? You can't prove that he can.

And lastly, Diana has never fought superman like she would thor. Thor is not her freind in mind control.

Unless you can refute those three facts, yout statement holds about as much water as lucifer's faucet.

Thor is just as fast as superman and way more powerful.

Thor might not be as fast as superman but he possess a weapon that ican pay more power then any of the blows that superman could ever dream about dishing out.

Wonder woman would get crushed by thor.

fangirl101
Thor is just as fast as superman and way more powerful.

Thor might not be as fast as superman but he possess a weapon that ican pay more power then any of the blows that superman could ever dream about dishing out.

Wonder woman would get crushed by thor.
No. She wouldn't. Thor is not faster than superman. And he's not more powerful. He's more versatile.

Yes thor has a weapon. Diana has three. your point? Unless thor's hammer can crank out greater than abstract level power, he's not gettin gpast those shields. He needs speed in order to by pass the shields. hell, he's not even mobile in arial combat.

fascistcrusader
Yes, Thor is. Gladiator has feats comparable with pre crisis Supes, and Thor beat him.
If she was as fast and protected as you're under the impression she is she would never be hit, much less lose fights.

Diana has never thrown a fight with Suopes. Superman beats her because he's more powerful all around, that's a simple fact. Heck, if you want to use JLA/Avengers Supes said Thor was the strongest opponent he'd ever fought, and he's fought Wondy a few times. :/

Sorry pal, your argument falls flat on its face across the board. Now I'll leave you to your own devices, but I'm betting you'll be parroting yourself in the next few minutes.

carver9
No. She wouldn't. Thor is not faster than superman. And he's not more powerful. He's more versatile.

Yes thor has a weapon. Diana has three. your point? Unless thor's hammer can crank out greater than abstract level power, he's not gettin gpast those shields. He needs speed in order to by pass the shields. hell, he's not even mobile in arial combat.

My bad, I didnt mean to post thor being as fast as superman because hes not, I was busy talking to my roommate. I meant to say thor is just as strong as superman.

fangirl101
Yes, Thor is. Gladiator has feats comparable with pre crisis Supes, and Thor beat him.
If she was as fast and protected as you're under the impression she is she would never be hit, much less lose fights.

Diana has never thrown a fight with Suopes. Superman beats her because he's more powerful all around, that's a simple fact. Heck, if you want to use JLA/Avengers Supes said Thor was the strongest opponent he'd ever fought, and he's fought Wondy a few times. :/

Sorry pal, your argument falls flat on its face across the board. Now I'll leave you to your own devices, but I'm betting you'll be parroting yourself in the next few minutes.
Oh how you fail to read what is on panel.

Let me let you know somethings oh dear DC hater.

Superman says, He may be the single toughest opponent i've fought. Superman has never fought Wonder Woman. Not like Him and Thor. Superman and Diana have never had one real fight. If they have, i'd like to see it. And he said single toughest. Not strongest. And he said he MAY.

Wondy gets hit becuz she can lower her power levels. She does this all of the time due to her warrior code. when she has to crank it up, she does. Stop arguing against a character of which you own ZERO comics.

fascistcrusader
You actually did say that Superman was faster.

See:

fangirl101
My bad, I didnt mean to post thor being as fast as superman because hes not, I was busy talking to my roommate. I meant to say thor is just as strong as superman.
Thor is NOT just as strong as superman. get that fat lie out of your head.

carver9
Thor is NOT just as strong as superman. get that fat lie out of your head.

My bad, I did mess up on my post, thor could be stronger.

fangirl101
My bad, I did mess up on my post, thor could be stronger.

Good Lord.

carver9
Good Lord.

Lol, Im going to bed, Ill debate with you all later.

kgkg
I say Superman solos this Avenger team smile speed blitz will take care of most of them :/

Juntai
Gladiator has feats comparable with pre crisis Supes No he doesn't.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
I say Superman solos this Avenger team smile speed blitz will take care of most of them :/

I hate you for this post. wink

Bouboumaster
Both Thor and Sups loose, but the difference is that Thor would get his ass manhandle, and Superman would fall after he met Hulk and Wonderman.

Battlehammer
superman would fair way better

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Battlehammer
superman would fair way better

Yep

Harbinger
There's no one on the Avengers that could beat Supes, IMO; there are one or two people on JLA that could take Thor, or at least give him a good fight.

Enyalus
Meh, with CIS off for Thor, he'd destroy the JLA. Odinforce and all that.

Still, for Superman - Captain America and Ironman would be ridiculously easy fights.

And for Thor - Batman and Hawkman would be ridiculously easy fights.

Vision, Wonder Man, and Savage Hulk fighting Supes at relatively the same time would give him a lot of trouble IMO.

Wonder Woman and J'onn would give Thor quite a bit of trouble usually. With CIS off, I don't think nearly as much though.

Sasaraixx
Thor has feats on par with Superman, Diana has never beaten Superman and Kal El has downed Wondy like she was nothing.

I'm sure you have scans to back this up - not the Diana never beating Clark part, but the downing WW "like she was nothing" part. If you don't, I can't even taken you seriously.

Sasaraixx
Anyway, these two fights are grossly unequal.

There's no one on the Avengers team that can beat Supes one on one and only a few that would put up a good fight. He could just about solo it.

Compare that to Thor who has a Hal, WW, MM and Flash all to deal with. One on one he beats them all for a healthy majority, but as a team forget about it.

I didn't see it specified that Thor had the Odin force. Even so, would that blast break through a shield created by Diana and Hal?

zeel
Superman's fight is easier than Thor's is.

lol totally agree with ya this isnt fair to thor.

zeel

how many times does this have to be mentioned. Just becasue a character dosent always speedblitz dont mean it cant be done OMG. Of coarse flash speedblitz's more thats all hes has is speed.

Black adam,wonder woman,superman,captian marvel the list goes on even though theses toons dont blitz much dont mean they cannot do it.

And as far as thor crushing wonder woman goes thats going to be very hard casue wondy could darn near stalemate him her self.

The choice of teams are rediculous and favor superman totally.

zeel

there are other characters involved other then just wondy that thor has to deal with.

Green lantern alone has a decent chance against thor. MM has a good chance alone with thor, Wondy has a good chance agaisnt thor. And thor has to fight them all at once. And flash on top of that.

Basically superman gets to fight a B class team and thor is fighting mostly a A type team.

I do agree thor is more powerful then diana overall but it dont change the fact that she can hurt him and she has several A class characters helping her.

TheBadguy
Avengers could've at least had Sentry instead of Cap

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by zeel
there are other characters involved other then just wondy that thor has to deal with.

Green lantern alone has a decent chance against thor. MM has a good chance alone with thor, Wondy has a good chance agaisnt thor. And thor has to fight them all at once. And flash on top of that.

Basically superman gets to fight a B class team and thor is fighting mostly a A type team.

I do agree thor is more powerful then diana overall but it dont change the fact that she can hurt him and she has several A class characters helping her.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.