My return thread shall be about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
The Pointer Sisters - Automatic

NBw1rgHeRkM

Kram3r
Good group. I'm So Excited is a better, more well known song.

ScarletSpeed
Agreed that it is more well known, but I disagree that it is better awesome

Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t486827.html

PWNED

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t486827.html

PWNED

I don't get it, where's the pwnage?

ScarletSpeed
me neithersad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
me neithersad There is no pwn, it's a lame joke that was meant to be lame from the get go roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ax3l
That was pretty stupid, everyone.

Röland
There is no pwn, it's a lame joke that was meant to be lame from the get go roll eyes (sarcastic)
Joke sucked.

Rogue Jedi

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/kendur.jpg

NonSensi-Klown
Is that Phucked Up?

The Grey Fox
sucked almost as bad as this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t496691.html If by 'almost as bad' you mean 'much better than my stupid, thick, unfunny joke' then yes you are correct. But you didn't mean that, you stupid, thick, unfunny fool.

Impediment
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Is that Phucked Up?

Yes. It's very f*cked up.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
If by 'almost as bad' you mean 'much better than my stupid, thick, unfunny joke' then yes you are correct. But you didn't mean that, you stupid, thick, unfunny fool. Uh oh haermm

The Grey Fox
Uh oh haermm Yeah I know, I'm a persistant prick. But it entertains me.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I know, I'm a persistant prick. But it entertains me. Points for being half right, less points for grammatical error.

The Grey Fox
Points for being half right, less points for grammatical error. I fail to see this 'grammatical error', go ahead, amuse me.

Rogue Jedi

Ax3l
Spelling errors are hilarious

The Grey Fox

The Grey Fox

Rogue Jedi

The Grey Fox
crylaugh Gender check, just saying. crylaugh crylaugh What the **** are you talking about? crylaugh

The Grey Fox
My apologies in advance to SS, he knows it's all in good fun awesome

Ax3l
I think he thinks it's the clever way of calling you a broad.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
I think he thinks it's the clever way of calling you a broad. No, it's a blunt way of saying he acts like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee. Nothing clever about it.

Ax3l
Nothing clever about it. You got that right.

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/brick_tamland2.jpg

Rogue Jedi
You got that right. Your location suits you yes

The Grey Fox
No, it's a blunt way of saying he acts like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee. Nothing clever about it. I should hope I'm not acting like a young innocent schoolgirl. I know what you'd think of me if I was.

Rogue Jedi
I should hope I'm not acting like a young innocent schoolgirl. I know what you'd think of me if I was. Well you certainly have the look.

The Grey Fox
Well you certainly have the look. You misunderstand. It was a blunt way of saying you're a dirty old internet predator/paedophile... Nothing clever about it.

Impediment
Can't we calm down, guys? erm

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Impediment
Can't we calm down, guys? erm I can, but as long as he replies, I have a slight obsessive-compulsive reaction to post back, which does annoy me at times. I can try to stop, though.

Ax3l
I guess TGF wins.

The Grey Fox
I guess TGF wins. I think my paedophile remark must have struck a nerve.

Ax3l
He's probably masturbating to futapr0n

The Grey Fox
He's probably masturbating to futapr0n Or shota.

NonSensi-Klown
Or Impediment.

no expression

Rogue Jedi
I think my paedophile remark must have struck a nerve. I'm sorry, schnookums, I took a nap.

You misunderstand. It was a blunt way of saying you're a dirty old internet predator/paedophile... Nothing clever about it. See, that's the thing, a pedo preys on underage females. I have never done that, not one day of my life. So if you are going to try to get to me, please do your research. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also makes a difference when I am the one being pursued.

The Grey Fox
I'm sorry, schnookums, I took a nap.

See, that's the thing, a pedo preys on underage females. I have never done that, not one day of my life. So if you are going to try to get to me, please do your research. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also makes a difference when I am the one being pursued. My point about you being an internet preadtor... preying on young females... is correct though, no? How old are you? 38? And you're going out with a 19 year old? There just isn't something right about that, if you ask me.

Lord Knightfa11
no dude stfu theres awesome stuff about that.

Rogue Jedi
My point about you being an internet preadtor... preying on young females... is correct though, no? How old are you? 38? And you're going out with a 19 year old? There just isn't something right about that, if you ask me. Tell that to Hugh Hefner. Shouldn't you like be outside the playboy mansion protesting with the rest of the sheep?

And no, it is not correct. Some young women are attracted to me, why should I let a thing like an age gap deter me? It's not like I am dating a 14 year old.

The Grey Fox
Tell that to Hugh Hefner. Shouldn't you like be outside the playboy mansion protesting with the rest of the sheep?

And no, it is not correct. Some young women are attracted to me, why should I let a thing like an age gap deter me? It's not like I am dating a 14 year old. Ha, 'sheep'. So anybody who disagrees with you is instantly a 'sheep'? That's a very sad point of view, to be honest.

Yeah, you do realise all those things are basically paedophile's most common reasons behind their actions? "Why let an age gap get in the way?" I agree, in a strange sense. However, up until about 25 or so, people's minds are still developing, going through changes. They don't know what they really want, and as an 'adult' (haha), you should understand that.

Lord Knightfa11
um ya i'm 18 and i know what i want. I want you to shut up lol.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
um ya i'm 18 and i know what i want. I want you to shut up lol. I could say exactly the same. Now **** out of conversations that you don't understand.

Lord Knightfa11
why don't you come over here and make me, b1tch?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
why don't you come over here and make me, b1tch? Because I couldn't care less about you or your meaningless opinions.

Rogue Jedi
Ha, 'sheep'. So anybody who disagrees with you is instantly a 'sheep'? That's a very sad point of view, to be honest.

Yeah, you do realise all those things are basically paedophile's most common reasons behind their actions? "Why let an age gap get in the way?" I agree, in a strange sense. However, up until about 25 or so, people's minds are still developing, going through changes. They don't know what they really want, and as an 'adult' (haha), you should understand that.

Dating a fifteen or fourteen year old would make me a pedo, fact. I am with someone far beyond that age, whose maturity is light years beyond me, someone who, like me, gives a rats ass about conventionality. And another fact is this: I have never, not once, went out of my way to PREY on a young woman. The oppurtunity presented itself to me, and since she and I are both consenting ADULTS (look that up), I took it.

And yeah, the human mind is ever changing, always developing, and it never stops changing. I am 38 and I learn new shit all the time. It's not like one day my mind is like "OK this is it, no more changes."

The Grey Fox
Dating a fifteen or fourteen year old would make me a pedo, fact. I am with someone far beyond that age, whose maturity is light years beyond me, someone who, like me, gives a rats ass about conventionality. And another fact is this: I have never, not once, went out of my way to PREY on a young woman. The oppurtunity presented itself to me, and since she and I are both consenting ADULTS (look that up), I took it.

And yeah, the human mind is ever changing, always developing, and it never stops changing. I am 38 and I learn new shit all the time. It's not like one day my mind is like "OK this is it, no more changes." Yeah, the mind is always changing, you're right. You're 38 and you're only just starting to evolve.

Anyway, I don't look like a girl, or act like one. Maybe if you stopped that, I'd stop making the paedo comments that seem to strike you so deep. I don't give a shit who wants to have a relationship with who. So if you stop being such an idiot and calling me names, I'll stop with my insults (which I don't even believe in myself).

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, the mind is always changing, you're right. You're 38 and you're only just starting to evolve.

Anyway, I don't look like a girl, or act like one. Maybe if you stopped that, I'd stop making the paedo comments that seem to strike you so deep. I don't give a shit who wants to have a relationship with who. So if you stop being such an idiot and calling me names, I'll stop with my insults (which I don't even believe in myself).

38 and finally starting to mature, that sounds more precise. For the first time ever I have a "five year plan", if you will, something I never had before.

And OK wink

The Grey Fox
38 and finally starting to mature, that sounds more precise. For the first time ever I have a "five year plan", if you will, something I never had before.

And OK wink Does that plan include maybe getting a decent job and not being a disgusting bottom feeder?

Rogue Jedi
Does that plan include maybe getting a decent job and not being a disgusting bottom feeder? I have a decent job haermm with tons of room for advancement, and have been offered several overseas jobs with killer pay and benefits. "Bottom feeder", well, you know the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"

The Grey Fox
I have a decent job haermm with tons of room for advancement, and have been offered several overseas jobs with killer pay and benefits. "Bottom feeder", well, you know the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" You're 38 and you're a ****ing Bell Boy. That is just... sad. It's nothing.

And your idea of beauty is cretinous.

Disturbed Angel
Can this please stop?

The Grey Fox
No, I'm amusing myself too much.

Disturbed Angel
I thought you were a cool guy. I guess I was wrong.

You're telling HIM to get a life, while you're spending time on the internet amusing yourself by insulting people who did nothing to you and who you know nothing about.

Example: you know nothing about me or why I am with him in the first place, so wtf is this about him preying on young girls?

To dumb it down for you: you don't know shit, so shut the hell up.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
I thought you were a cool guy. I guess I was wrong.

You're telling HIM to get a life, while you're spending time on the internet amusing yourself by insulting people who did nothing to you and who you know nothing about.

Example: you know nothing about me or why I am with him in the first place, so wtf is this about him preying on young girls?

To dumb it down for you: you don't know shit, so shut the hell up. I'm seriously not, never said I was.

I'm not a hypocrite. I know these things. Yes, I am in some ways even more pathetic, yes I am an *******, I know that. Again, I never said I wasn't.

Example: **** off

To dumb it down for you: haermm laughcry OMG STFU N00B LOL!!! crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
You're 38 and you're a ****ing Bell Boy. That is just... sad. It's nothing.

And your idea of beauty is cretinous. A bell boy, right roll eyes (sarcastic) That's SO what I do. If I WERE a bellboy, you DO know they make mad tips, right? like 200-300 USD a day?

And dude, what's with that last comment? Kinda uncalled for, you know.

The Grey Fox
A bell boy, right roll eyes (sarcastic) That's SO what I do. If I WERE a bellboy, you DO know they make mad tips, right? like 200-300 USD a day?

And dude, what's with that last comment? Kinda uncalled for, you know. Oh great, tips! Surviving on scraps the Man gives you to survive, what an aspiration. If you're not a Bell Boy/Receptionist, what are you?

Yeah I know it was, so what? You say that like you haven't done the same, hypocrite.

Rogue Jedi
Oh great, tips! Surviving on scraps the Man gives you to survive, what an aspiration. If you're not a Bell Boy/Receptionist, what are you?

Yeah I know it was, so what? You say that like you haven't done the same, hypocrite. Well the ones I know make about 40-50,000 USD a year on salary alone, the tips are more like perks.

I am a night auditor. Pretty much the same thing as an accountant. I do all the managerial duties when the manager is unavailable. Payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, scheduling, human resources. guest relations, etc;...Working the night audit shift is usually the last stop before undergoing managerial training. I worked the day and evening shift for a few years, but now I am cutting my teeth on the night shift in case I decide to advance. And according to our regional manager (Who has the final say so when approving someone for managerial training), it is a sure thing to happen within a year or two.

The Grey Fox
Well the ones I know make about 40-50,000 USD a year on salary alone, the tips are more like perks.

I am a night auditor. Pretty much the same thing as an accountant. I do all the managerial duties when the manager is unavailable. Payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, scheduling, human resources. guest relations, etc;...Working the night audit shift is usually the last stop before undergoing managerial training. I worked the day and evening shift for a few years, but now I am cutting my teeth on the night shift in case I decide to advance. And according to our regional manager (Who has the final say so when approving someone for managerial training), it is a sure thing to happen within a year or two. That isn't that good pay, you know. If you lived in Britain it's be considered pretty poor, even. You make as much as a low level council officer and a disabled man (that's my parents, by the way, and we are VERY poor by average standards).

I also think you're making it sound flashier than it actually is.

"I manage and order the stock of the local branch of the company I am employed at."/"I stack shelves."

See what I mean? Anything can sound decent if you jazz it up a bit.

Rogue Jedi
That isn't that good pay, you know. If you lived in Britain it's be considered pretty poor, even. You make as much as a low level council officer and a disabled man (that's my parents, by the way, and we are VERY poor by average standards).

I also think you're making it sound flashier than it actually is.

"I manage and order the stock of the local branch of the company I am employed at."/"I stack shelves."

See what I mean? Anything can sound decent if you jazz it up a bit. Never said I was a rich man, did I? one can live quite comfortably here on that level of pay.

And you asked what I did for a living, so I told you. Why do you think I am trying to spice it up? I do all of those duties on a regular basis.

Mairuzu
SHUT UP SHEEP

The Grey Fox
Never said I was a rich man, did I? one can live quite comfortably here on that level of pay.

And you asked what I did for a living, so I told you. Why do you think I am trying to spice it up? I do all of those duties on a regular basis. You'd like to live the life of a bottom feeder? Congrats.

Now that I'm not getting to insult you as much it isn't as fun, so unless your next post is entirely hilarious, I'll probably just leave this one.

Rogue Jedi
You'd like to live the life of a bottom feeder? Congrats.

Now that I'm not getting to insult you as much it isn't as fun, so unless your next post is entirely hilarious, I'll probably just leave this one. So you judge people by how much money they make? On their station in life? haermm

The Grey Fox
So you judge people by how much money they make? On their station in life? haermm No, I actually hate rich people. I oppose currency as a whole, in fact. But sadly in this shitty society, you need money to survive, so if you're planning to have a family, perhaps you should actually aspire to more than a hyped-up Bellboy.

Rogue Jedi
No, I actually hate rich people. I oppose currency as a whole, in fact. But sadly in this shitty society, you need money to survive, so if you're planning to have a family, perhaps you should actually aspire to more than a hyped-up Bellboy. Not a bellboy, thought I was clear on that. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be fine, I am very touched by your concern.

The Grey Fox
Not a bellboy, thought I was clear on that. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be fine, I am very touched by your concern. I know you explained, I was just being a ****.

I'm not concerned, I couldn't give two shits where you end up in life. I just think it's stupid you flash your shitty job around as if you've actually gone somewhere in life. The job you're in would be perfect for someone in their late 20's or so, with enough room to advance well in. But seriously. 38 and still in that position. I bet even the managers younger than you there.

Rogue Jedi
I know you explained, I was just being a ****.

I'm not concerned, I couldn't give two shits where you end up in life. I just think it's stupid you flash your shitty job around as if you've actually gone somewhere in life. The job you're in would be perfect for someone in their late 20's or so, with enough room to advance well in. But seriously. 38 and still in that position. I bet even the managers younger than you there. The ones I have met usually range from 30 to 60. It all depends on who you know, naturally the ones who meet the right higher up's advance faster. I never had a really good manager for an extended period of time, or I would have advanced by now. The better your manager/regional manager, the better you chances of advancing are. I picked the hotel I work at now because Herb has a history of grooming people for management.

The Grey Fox
The ones I have met usually range from 30 to 60. It all depends on who you know, naturally the ones who meet the right higher up's advance faster. I never had a really good manager for an extended period of time, or I would have advanced by now. The better your manager/regional manager, the better you chances of advancing are. I picked the hotel I work at now because Herb has a history of grooming people for management. I don't really know what I'm supposed to say to this. awebrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.