predator elder vs captain america vs terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

predator king
ok all the combatants are unarmed , this means cap aint got his shield , the pred dont hav his gear and the terminator aint got no guns , by the way the terminator is a the arnie version aka t800

ENJOY
P.S i personally think the preda will barely win this big grin

lordmohahat
i thought arnie was the t-101?

predator king
t101 is the outward appearance of the terminator but his model was t800

predator king
C'MON lets get more people in this thread!!!

The Heap
I had to remind myself to breathe.

snoopdogg
I'd go with Predator, if he's a elder that is.

DestinyGuy678
CA should win, since the predators dont use their advanced weaponary when dealing with their main prey

Placidity
Um, how do any of them beat Terminator without weapons?

Terminator > Predator Elder > Captain America

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
Um, how do any of them beat Terminator without weapons?

Terminator > Predator Elder > Captain America they dont

snoopdogg
Cap. would find a way. That's what he does.

Mindset
Cap will die, he also does that.

jalek moye
well the termintor wins. but cap beats the predator. they have done nothing in close quarters that cap couldn't do only better. (unless they had some crazzy hand to hand feats that happend in some random comic)

carver9
I give this to cap, he has enough strength to damage both and he is overrall more faster and is a better fighter by leaps and bounds.

Placidity
Captain America doesn't have enough strength to hurt a Terminator. What's he going to do? Punch him? Gee, that would really hurt.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Captain America doesn't have enough strength to hurt a Terminator. What's he going to do? Punch him? Gee, that would really hurt.

So a guy that can bend steel barbels cant hurt a terminator. confused

Red Hulk
What has Terminator done to make me think he wouldn't be decimated by Cap?

Mindset
Originally posted by Red Hulk
What has Terminator done to make me think he wouldn't be decimated by Cap? Cap doesn't have his shield.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Cap doesn't have his shield.

Cap>>terminator.

He fight people like terminator for a exercise treatment on a bad day.

Red Hulk
Cap doesn't have his shield. Oh, in that case

What has Terminator done to make me think he wouldn't be decimated by Cap?

Mindset
How would Cap beat it with blunt force?

carver9
How would Cap beat it with blunt force?

Cap punches has staggered some of the most powerful beings in marvel u. Cap has plenty of strength to damage terminator. Or how about captain just picking him up and throwing him everywhere, that should also spring a leak. Cap would dominate terminator.

Mindset
Spring a leak?

Are you serious?

carver9
Spring a leak?

Are you serious?

No, but he could damage him by doing that, t1000 did.

Red Hulk
How would Cap beat it with blunt force? The same way he does everything, by hitting it. He's able to effect beings like Hyde, Hulk, Namor, Carnage, Rhino, etc.

Better question... would Terminator be able to even tag Cap?

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
No, but he could damage him by doing that, t1000 did.

Do you even remember how T-1000 beat him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWz8AeB9nnc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWz8AeB9nnc

Red Hulk
He gets his head curbstomped off.

Mindset
No.

Red Hulk
Yes

Mindset
No.

carver9
He gets his head curbstomped off.

That did happen to terminator TWICE.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
That did happen to terminator TWICE. Unless it happened twice in T3, then no.

Juntai
The same way he does everything, by hitting it. He's able to effect beings like Hyde, Hulk, Namor, Carnage, Rhino, etc.

Better question... would Terminator be able to even tag Cap? Funny, Batman does that type of thing too, but try using it as evidence in a thread.

Juntai
Unless it happened twice in T3, then no. SCC voids T3 from the Terminator timeline, if that's considered. They did a time jump so that Sarah never died.

Mindset
Forgot about that, that's good because T3 sucked.

Hopefully T4 will be better.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Juntai
Funny, Batman does that type of thing too, but try using it as evidence in a thread. I do though...

The Heap
The Terminator. He'd rip the Elder apart and punch a hole through Cap's midget-wing head. smile

spidey-dude
terminator wins

predator king
There actualy is a comic where the predator does some crazy strength feats such as lifting a abrahams tank or sumthing , also an elder pred has taken out countless threats far worse than cap and the terminator put together that is why i go for the pred (i usualy suport the underdog)and a predator does not need a weapon to do serious damage

jalek moye
Originally posted by predator king
There actualy is a comic where the predator does some crazy strength feats such as lifting a abrahams tank or sumthing , also an elder pred has taken out countless threats far worse than cap and the terminator put together that is why i go for the pred (i usualy suport the underdog)and a predator does not need a weapon to do serious damage
Capt is greater then a predator. preds are seen as slightly above a human most of the time which is how they have lost to humans in battle before or almost lost to them. and Captain america has fought things that no predator would want to fight with out there tech. Yea plus from what we've seen he's alot more skilled.

predator king
I DOUBT CAP HAS EVER HAD WELL OVER 1000 YEARS OF FIGHTING THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURES THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER ALSO WE TALKING ABOUT AN ELDER PRED !! AND THE ONLY REASON THAT PREDS EVER LOSE TO HUMANS IS THE PLOT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF ITS IN COMIC S OR MOVIES THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE GOOD GUY WIN ALL THE TIME , IF IT WASNT FOR THAT THE PREDATOR WOULD SKIN THEM AND MOUNT THEIR SKULLS IN HIS BATHROOM BEFORE THEY EVEN NEW IT !!!

jalek moye
I DOUBT CAP HAS EVER HAD WELL OVER 1000 YEARS OF FIGHTING THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURES THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER ALSO WE TALKING ABOUT AN ELDER PRED !! AND THE ONLY REASON THAT PREDS EVER LOSE TO HUMANS IS THE PLOT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF ITS IN COMIC S OR MOVIES THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE GOOD GUY WIN ALL THE TIME , IF IT WASNT FOR THAT THE PREDATOR WOULD SKIN THEM AND MOUNT THEIR SKULLS IN HIS BATHROOM BEFORE THEY EVEN NEW IT !!!
the stuff preds fight have nothing on marvel superhumans. and no the preds lose because they have stats that are only alittle above strong humans.. and years of experiance doesnt make you more skilled, all that means in his case if the preds a better hunter.

predator king
FIRST THINGS FIRST THE PREDS ARE THE BEST HUNTERS IN THE UNIVERSE "UNIVERSE" IT SAYS IN THE COMICS MOVIES ETC AND THE MARVEL UNIVERSE NEVER STAYS TRUE TO THEIR CHARACTERS STATS , THEY WOULD NEVER LET CAP LOSE SERIOUSLY CUZ OF THE PLOT AND FROM WHAT I KNOW CAP CAN ONLY LIFT 800 POUNDS NOW SINCE THIS IS AN ELDER PRED LETS ASSUME HE CAN AND SHUD LIFT WELL OVER 2 TONS AND THERE ARE COMICS WHERE PREDS HAV BESTED THE BEST HUMAN FIGHTERS ON EARTH SUCH AS IMMORTAL SAMURAIS ETC THAT IS WHHY PREDS ARE SUPERIOR AND MOST ELDER PREDS HAVE A CERTAIN DEGREE OF TELEPATHIC ABILITIES

AlmightyKfish
Yes it does.. thats why Wolverine ect are skilled, as they've had years of combat experience.

predator king
EXACTLY AND 100s OF YEARS OF EXPERIANCE FIGHTING THE MOST BADAZZ STUFF THE UNVERSE HAS TO OFFER SURELY REQUIRES SOME SKILL Happy Dance Happy Dance

predator king
MY BAD 1000s of years Happy Dance

jalek moye
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Yes it does.. thats why Wolverine ect are skilled, as they've had years of combat experience.
Capt america is more skilled then thor and he has 1000s of years of experiance

predator king
oh so you are saying that cap has lived for tousands of years and has all that fighting experiance ok roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

jalek moye
oh so you are saying that cap has lived for tousands of years and has all that fighting experiance ok roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
I was talking about thor obviosuly

predator king
so what cap has got more experiance than a beer drinking goldilocks called thor but were talking about a hard core ugly %&$&* hunter from space who dont give a damn about cap ; all he sees is a new hunt Happy Dance yes

jalek moye
so what cap has got more experiance than a beer drinking goldilocks called thor but were talking about a hard core ugly %&$&* hunter from space who dont give a damn about cap ; all he sees is a new hunt Happy Dance yes
um thor has more experiance then a predator and cap. but but capt is still mored skilled. see what im trying to say

predator king
i see that what you are saying and is making no sense at all but lets get to the point and stop talkin about skill and all of this its simple the predator wins!!

jalek moye
i see that what you are saying and is making no sense at all but lets get to the point and stop talkin about skill and all of this its simple the predator wins!!
how does it not make sense. you are saying that since the pred has hunted longer makes him more skilled then captain america in combat. I'm sayign that Thor has fought longer then both of them, yet captain america has more skill them him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.