Punisher with Prep vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Can Punisher kill Mags with two-months prep?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley

Does mags have extrasensory perception? If not he could snipe him.

godking
Yes he can

vansonbee
Rubber bullets smile

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Rubber bullets smile Would not beat Mags.

Bentley
Lets not forget this is still a forum battle, so after prep they face each other in an arena.

Philosophía
Edit.

Bouboumaster
Punisher have his shot

redhotrash
It hasnt really been stated outright, but I'd assume Magento's big purple costume as some sort of body armor applied to it,

batdude123

Doubt it.

fascistcrusader
If he enlists the help of SHIELD or Reed to equip him, probably. On his own, I doubt it.

Battlehammer
rubber bullets would simply bonces off of mags harmlessly.

godking
Originally posted by batdude123
Doubt it. Why not for al his power Magneto still has to sleep .

Punisher has the skills to sneak up o a sleeping mangeto and kill him in his sleep.

redhotrash
Magneto could sleep on a fricking astroid if he wanted to. Not to mention right now hes bunking with the high evolutionary, and no way is Frank getting him in there.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by redhotrash
Magneto could sleep on a fricking astroid if he wanted to. Not to mention right now hes bunking with the high evolutionary, and no way is Frank getting him in there.

High likley is going to say there for? Most likely Mags will stay on earth.

redhotrash
Even on earth, hes hardly unprotected in his sleep.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by godking
Why not for al his power Magneto still has to sleep .

Punisher has the skills to sneak up o a sleeping mangeto and kill him in his sleep.

nope, coz mags would be sleeping way up on asteroid m stick out tongue

redhotrash
Magneto is a borderline terrorist mutant leader. I seriously doubt hes vulnerable when he sleeps. Like I said, hes seemingly living with the High Evolutionary now. Classic magneto had probably a dozen mutants watching his back just while he rested. Punisher is not killing him in his sleep.

Battlehammer
There no way Punisher beating magneto.

Philosophía
It depends what sort of equipement Punisher can fetch in 2-months time.

I seriously doubt he can do it though, even to a Magneto that has no ideea Punisher is out to kill him until they confront.

Priest
Lulz Punisher wins
http://comics.ign.com/articles/920/920905p1.html

uhuh

Hewhoknowsall
Punisher steals the UN from Galactus. ninja

batdude123
Why not for al his power Magneto still has to sleep .

Wtf do you think prep means in terms of a forum fight?

It doesn't mean Punisher can sneak up on him in his house when he's sleeping.

But just to be a dick, Magneto has a force field around his entire house anyway, which would prevent the Punisher's entrance. smile

redhotrash
The U.S. Army has tried to kill Magneto a few times. Punisher isnt doing it. Move along.

Phantom Zone

But just to be a dick, Magneto has a force field around his entire house anyway, which would prevent the Punisher's entrance. smile

If he has help from Stu theres a good chance he could do it.

The U.S. Army has tried to kill Magneto a few times. Punisher isnt doing it. Move along.

Serioulsy is that the best argument you have?

tkitna
I think Franks only chance would be gas of some sort, but I dont have his imagination.

Battlehammer
no there really no chances in hell of punisher taking magneto out.

The Heap
Magneto.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no there really no chances in hell of punisher taking magneto out.

Actually some relatively normal guy used some Shield tech to negate gambits powers, Frank could do the same before Mags puts his shields up.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Actually some relatively normal guy used some Shield tech to negate gambits powers, Frank could do the same before Mags puts his shields up. didnt realize gambits powers worked the same way as mag's

Bentley
Maybe you have heard about it, the gene X.

Battlehammer
Actually some relatively normal guy used some Shield tech to negate gambits powers, Frank could do the same before Mags puts his shields up.
NO he can;t. Megneto constantly maintans a shield. This has been stated numerous times

and gmabits not magneto or even closes to magneto level

Battlehammer
also the machine made out of metal..........punisher has no way of getting a hold of it.......oh and magneto mind works far faster then punisher . The machine would be destroy before punisher had a chance to even attempt to uses it.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M
didnt realize gambits powers worked the same way as mag's

Er they are both mutants. confused

NO he can;t. Megneto constantly maintans a shield. This has been stated numerous times

and gmabits not magneto or even closes to magneto level

Until I find proof I don't belive you. If I think hard enough I'll probably find proof that contradicts that.

also the machine made out of metal..........punisher has no way of getting a hold of it.......oh and magneto mind works far faster then punisher . The machine would be destroy before punisher had a chance to even attempt to uses it.

Lol now you're just making shit up.

Battlehammer

Lol now you're just making shit up.
.........no im not his mind work 15 times faster then that of a normal human if not mistaken has been stated on pannel

Philosophía
Link

Phantom Zone
Ok fair enough, how ever the device im taking about was actually like a piece of clothing which you put on, so I don think there anyway Magneto would actually know he actually has the device on.

I also didnt see any proof that he always has his shields up.

Bentley
Me thinks Magneto detects metal.

Philosophía
facepalm

godking

But just to be a dick, Magneto has a force field around his entire house anyway, which would prevent the Punisher's entrance. smile Prep means planning the battle battle tom your strengths .

Punisher will NEVER$ confront confront magneto openly he is smart enough to know he has no chance in a fair fight . Punisher would either try to get magneto off guard (sleeping) or use booby traps or poison. A punisher with prep is'nt going to fight fair against magneto .

Phantom Zone
Me thinks Magneto detects metal.

..but Wolverine has been able to punk Mags.....

Bentley
You want me to do a Mags vs Wolvie thread?

Phantom Zone
You want me to do a Mags vs Wolvie thread?

It looks like you completely missed the point.

Bentley
Did I? peaches

Phantom Zone
Did I? peaches

Maybe you did, the issue here is not wether Wolverine can beat Mags its wether Wolverine can sneak up on Mags without him detecting him.

Bentley
Thanks for explaining peaches

Phantom Zone
Thanks for explaining peaches

Whatever, also even in the respect thread there is an example of the Avengers suprising Magneto. He obvoulsy didnt detect metal otherwise he would have known they were coming.

redhotrash
Punisher isnt killing Magneto, give it a rest.

Phantom Zone
Punisher isnt killing Magneto, give it a rest.

The guy who says that Reed would be no good in a prep team is trying to give me orders.

redhotrash
No one who has posted here agrees with you. I do give you credit though for being so consistantly stupid regardless of the topic. And for the 2nd time, I didnt say Reed would be useless. I said Reed, when paired with Batman and Kang, couldnt take over the Marvel And DCU universes, which they cant.

Bentley
No one who has posted here agrees with you. I do give you credit though for being so consistantly stupid regardless of the topic. And for the 2nd time, I didnt say Reed would be useless. I said Reed, when paired with Batman and Kang, couldnt take over the Marvel And DCU universes, which they cant.

Yes, those two would crap Kang's style.

Battlehammer
..but Wolverine has been able to punk Mags.....
no he has not. He gotten decimated by mags. The only time he did anything to mags was with the aid of the entire x-men

and wolverine>>Punisher

Phantom Zone

I actually I take it back this is what you said and its still utterly moronic.

Its not that Im irritating, its that you made a post with a outcome already in mind, but are wrong. WTF is Batman even doing here?

Apparently according to you Batman isnt going to be an asset if Reed Richards and Kang go up against MU + DCU. You were babbling in that thread and talking out of your arse. You're the lsst person who should tell me im being stupid.

no he has not. He gotten decimated by mags. The only time he did anything to mags was with the aid of the entire x-men

and wolverine>>Punisher

LOL fatal attractions....Wolverine didnt sneak up on Mags did he. Again pay attention the poiint isnt that Wolverine can beat Mags its wether Mags can detect his metal. facepalm

This is a prep thread so it doesnt amtte wether Wolverine >> Punisher... *sigh*

Battlehammer

LOL fatal attractions....Wolverine didnt sneak up on Mags did he. Again pay attention the poiint isnt that Wolverine can beat Mags its wether Mags can detect his metal. facepalm

This is a prep thread so it doesnt amtte wether Wolverine >> Punisher... *sigh*
..............they stand in view of one another............so how the hell is that relevent in the least?

and mags was fighting the entire x-men and weaken from a previous battle with them and was dieing..............

Phantom Zone
..............they stand in view of one another............so how the hell is that relevent in the least?

What are you talking about? Like I said the deice im talking about is worn like clothing, so all Pun needs to do is put something over it.

and mags was fighting the entire x-men and weaken from a previous battle with them and was dieing..............

OK then how comes he didnt detect the Avengers coming in the New Mutants?

batdude123
Prep means planning the battle battle tom your strengths .

no expression

Punisher will NEVER$ confront confront magneto openly he is smart enough to know he has no chance in a fair fight . Punisher would either try to get magneto off guard (sleeping) or use booby traps or poison. A punisher with prep is'nt going to fight fair against magneto .

Prep in a forum fight doesn't mean someone gets to sneak up on a certain character when he isn't aware. He gets to prepare a strategy or get weapons (with NO OUTSIDE HELP) and then faces the other character in a battle situation.

Also, it's imperative that you read the entirety of one's post. I already mentioned to you that Magneto has a personal shield around his mansion. So even if your tactic was legitimate (which it isn't) it still wouldn't work.

Btw, Punisher not fighting fair doesn't mean much when the person he's facing can literally rip him in half in the blink of an eye.

And facepalm @ Phantom Zone.

Listen, we all know you have a boner for Punisher, but you need to accept the fact that there are things he's not capable of. Defeating Magneto is one of those things.

Mindset
OK, is Punisher allowed to perform surgery on himself?

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
OK, is Punisher allowed to perform surgery on himself?

That and he's given a GL ring.

Phantom Zone

And facepalm @ Phantom Zone.

Listen, we all know you have a boner for Punisher, but you need to accept the fact that there are things he's not capable of. Defeating Magneto is one of those things.

Maybe you should listen more instead of arguing, if you were paying attention you would see how my example was relavant.

A relatively ordinary thief managed to steal a piece of tech that negates mutant abilities and was able to use it on Gambit. Gambit didn't even know that he had the device on him because the device was like a jacket.

The device was SHIELD tech and Frank is more than capable of stealing it. As you said Frank battles Mags in a battle situation which means he starts with his shields down, which means hes f*ked and his powers are going to get negated.

Battlehammer
What are you talking about? Like I said the deice im talking about is worn like clothing, so all Pun needs to do is put something over it.

OK then how comes he didnt detect the Avengers coming in the New Mutants?
...........how the hell is he going to get that closes to mageneto...........they start in view of one another...........

I have no idea what your refferring to I need an issue number or something.

Philosophía
The way I understood it, the thread starter meant whether or not Punisher would kill Magneto in 2 months prep, without Magneto knowing that Punisher is out to kill him.

But, if the fight is 'Punisher gets 2 months prep and then fights Magneto' then Magneto takes it 10/10. smile

Phantom Zone

Battlehammer
If its not a battle situation im sure he could sneak up on him. I don't think its specifed what ditance they start from ecah other, I thought it was like in a boxing match.

..............go read the rules of the forum...........also magneto mindc works far faster then punisher he cpuld ripp him apart before punisher even regestered he was in a battle

BlackZero30x
..............go read the rules of the forum...........also magneto mindc works far faster then punisher he cpuld ripp him apart before punisher even regestered he was in a battle

i agree....mags has so many options here...he could pop up a shield then proceed to toy with frank or he could just go for the kill, like stopping the electrical impulses in his brain, ripping him apart with the iron in his blood,strike him with lighting....all things he could manage to do to frank before frank cold react.

Doctor-Alvis
I think Punisher's only hope would be to join Magneto for a few years and then murder him once he has his trust.

redhotrash
Even with the element of surprise, he isnt killing Magneto. How many attempts on his life do you think he survived? The guy rarely travels alone or unprotected. Not sure why Phantom cant seem to understand that. But debating with him is like banging your head against a wall. You might win, but you'll still walk away agrivated and with a mild headache.

Phantom Zone
Even with the element of surprise, he isnt killing Magneto. How many attempts on his life do you think he survived? The guy rarely travels alone or unprotected. Not sure why Phantom cant seem to understand that. But debating with him is like banging your head against a wall. You might win, but you'll still walk away agrivated and with a mild headache.

Dr Doom was impressed by Punishers ingenuity, a clone of Dr Doom believed that Frank could kill the real Dr Doom and no that clone wasnt rubbish. Yes he can kill Magneto if hes allowed to sneak up on him.

However the thread starter has stated the face each other in the arena afterwards. Therefore Mags wins 8/9-10

BlackZero30x
Dr Doom was impressed by Punishers ingenuity, a clone of Dr Doom believed that Frank could kill the real Dr Doom and no that clone wasnt rubbish. Yes he can kill Magneto if hes allowed to sneak up on him.

However the thread starter has stated the face each other in the arena afterwards. Therefore Mags wins 8/9-10

i just want to say you understand that mags can pretty much seance metal's and all other things that fall under his powers....like the whole electromagnetic spectrum...so unless frank comes in all plastic and rubber hes gonna be noticed..even if he sneaks up on him though that rubber and plastic ain't gonna help.

Battlehammer
also just because that object was able to make gambit powerless does not mean it will work on magneto. stronger devices are needed for stronger mutants.

Battlehammer

no no no no. he wins 10/10. dont be rediculous. dam u realy are a fanboy

Phantom Zone
no no no no. he wins 10/10. dont be rediculous. dam u realy are a fanboy

I know giving Stu Clark a 20 percent chance that he maybe able invent something is totally unreasonable. thumb up

Battlehammer
I know giving Stu Clark a 20 percent chance that he maybe able invent something is totally unreasonable. thumb up
stu clark hates punisher..............why would he help him?

also yes it is unreasonable sicnes he never shown the ability to invent something capable of defeating magneto.

Phantom Zone
stu clark hates punisher..............why would he help him?

Currently he does, but not in Punisher War journal annual and as far as I know it doesnt mention when it was set.

also yes it is unreasonable sicnes he never shown the ability to invent something capable of defeating magneto.

Which is why I gave him a 10-20 precent chance, which is very slim. Mags still gets the vast majority I dont see what the big deal is.

It seems Hercules almost seriosuly injured Mags once and Stu created a dfavice that weakened Wonder Man, Wonder Man is not that far off from Hercules in strength.

Battlehammer
Currently he does, but in Punisher War journal annual and as far as I know it doesnt mention when it was set.

Which is why I gave him a 10-20 precent chance, which is very slim. Mags still gets the vast majority I dont see what the big deal is.
so if he currently hates him there no way in hell he help him.

because it rediculous to give someone a 20% chances when there noe vidences to support it. Other then your own bias desire. Stu hates him and there no way he help. stu never shown the ability to create item capable of defeating mags. Stu has shown no knwledge of mutant atonomy. Oh and he only ahs 2 months. It friggin rediculous to believe he has any shot of taking mags out

Starscream M
battlehammer, you have no credibility talking about punisher...we all know you're extremely biased against him

Phantom Zone
so if he currently hates him there no way in hell he help him.

Did you see the bit where I said they were still friends in The Punsiher War Journal annual. What the f**k?

because it rediculous to give someone a 20% chances when there noe vidences to support it. Other then your own bias desire. Stu hates him and there no way he help. stu never shown the ability to create item capable of defeating mags. Stu has shown no knwledge of mutant atonomy. Oh and he only ahs 2 months. It friggin rediculous to believe he has any shot of taking mags out

I edited my post.

It seems Hercules almost seriosuly injured Mags once and Stu created a device that weakened Wonder Man, Wonder Man is not that far off from Hercules in strength.

Oh he doesnt need knowledge of mutant anmoty all he needs to do is steal a device that negates ability...duh.

Battlehammer
battlehammer, you have no credibility talking about punisher...we all know you're extremely biased against him
oh shut up. i read more punisher the u read comics. i collect him regularly. i like him a lot.

Starscream M
i read more punisher the u read comics. i collect him regularly. doesnt mean you dont have a bias against him. you've constantly argued against him in all the punisher threads.

Battlehammer
Did you see the bit where I said they were still friends in The Punsiher War Journal annual. What the f**k?

I edited my post.

It seems Hercules almost seriosuly injured Mags once and Stu created a device that weakened Wonder Man, Wonder Man is not that far off from Hercules in strength.

Oh he doesnt need knowledge of mutant anmoty all he needs to do is steal a device that negates ability...duh.

we have no idea when thew annual occurred it likly was prior to stu finding out punisher killed his girl.

thats the worst abc logic ever. WONDERMANS ABILITYS ARE NOTHING LIKE MAGS.

how the devices gunna help him? for starters punisher woulod have to figure out were the devices was which could take weeks. Thyen he ahve to plan a way to get it which woudlo take even longer. so by the time he got it his time would be up. and the devices needs to be connected to the person which is straight up impossiable for punsiher to achieve.

Mindset
battlehammer hates punisher, he's always telling me how he wishes he was real so he could kill him, it's kinda scary.

Battlehammer
doesnt mean you dont have a bias against him. you've constantly argued against him in all the punisher threads.
becuases people put him against people like mageneto which he cant beat.

oh shut up. you constantly argue against wolverine. and yet you deny bias against hm. your a hypocrit and a moron.

Starscream M

oh shut up. you constantly argue against wolverine. um actually I dont

in just the past two days I've argued how Logan would win in 2 separate threads

Phantom Zone
we have no idea when thew annual occurred it likly was prior to stu finding out punisher killed his girl.

Its also might not have been set prior to when it happened. no expression

thats the worst abc logic ever. WONDERMANS ABILITYS ARE NOTHING LIKE MAGS.

Which is why I gave him a 20 percent chance you dummie! Wonder Mans powers are energy based so there is a similarity. Hell and even with the 20 percent im wavering.

how the devices gunna help him? for starters punisher woulod have to figure out were the devices was which could take weeks. Thyen he ahve to plan a way to get it which woudlo take even longer. so by the time he got it his time would be up. and the devices needs to be connected to the person which is straight up impossiable for punsiher to achieve.

I know he'll never figure out how to use it if Stu tells him how to use it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
um actually I dont

in just the past two days I've argued how Logan would win in 2 separate threads

ugg don't you just hurt the wolverine side with your constantly retarded arguements back by no evidences.

Starscream M
constantly retarded arguements back by no evidences. hmmmm that reminds of a certain KMC poster... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Its also might not have been set prior to when it happened. no expression

Which is why I gave him a 20 percent chance you dummie! Wonder Mans powers are energy based so there is a similarity. Hell and even with the 20 percent im wavering.

I know he'll never figure out how to use it if Stu tells him how to use it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
true, but there already a 50% stu won't help him.........and on top of that there no reason to believe stu help would be of any uses.

,.......not really......a all.....

oh he can figure it out.........but what uses is a devices to him when you need to put it on mags........do you hoenstly think punisher stands any chances of getting that closes to mags?

Battlehammer
hmmmm that reminds of a certain KMC poster... roll eyes (sarcastic)
oh pleases I proven your ass wrong time and again using evidences......just like when you said capt got a blood clot from prior medical problems..........not from wolverine.........pleases your a joke

Phantom Zone
true, but there already a 50% stu won't help him.........

Yeah I know so lets assume he won't. Maybe he will maybe he won't. I have a feeling though that they are going to make-up.

and on top of that there no reason to believe stu help would be of any uses.

I already explained.

,.......not really......a all.....

I already explained if you don't *want* to get it thats up to you.

oh he can figure it out.........

Oh I see so he can figure it out now?

but what uses is a devices to him when you need to put it on mags........do you hoenstly think punisher stands any chances of getting that closes to mags?

Who said anything about putting it on him? I think you misundestood what I said. The device is worn like a jacket, you don't put it on the mutant you wear it. It works within a certain radius. no expression

From what I remember Gambit was standing like a meter away from the guy.

Battlehammer
Yeah I know so lets assume he won't. Maybe he will maybe he won't. I have a feeling though that they are going to make-up.

I already explained.

I already explained if you don't *want* to get it thats up to you.

Oh I see so he can figure it out now?

Now you're just being an idiot. Who said anything about putting it on him?

that devices that negates inviduals powers need to be put on them. It not a ray or a beam, the devices is a collar that has to be physically placed on the person which would be impossiable for punisher to achieve

im done this is retard. There no way in hell Mageneto could lsoes to punisher. There absolutly zero evdiences to support punisher ever beating mageneto.

and I am far to sore to keep type and fr to frustrated due to the fact I only have one hand I can uses.

Phantom Zone
that devices that negates inviduals powers need to be put on them. It not a ray or a beam, the devices is a collar that has to be physically placed on the person which would be impossiable for punisher to achieve

You are a being a moron. Im specifically talking about a device that was shown in The Gambit series, it works within a certain range. There are loads of different ways to negate mutants ability, obvoulsy you assumed that he would be using the most difficult device.

im done this is retard. There no way in hell Mageneto could lsoes to punisher. There absolutly zero evdiences to support punisher ever beating mageneto.

Get over it and sort your attitude out.

and I am far to sore to keep type and fr to frustrated due to the fact I only have one hand I can uses.

What the hell....you're losing it.

Battlehammer
You are a being a moron. Im specifically talking about a device that was shown in The Gambit series, it works within a certain range. There are loads of different ways to negate mutants ability, obvoulsy you assumed that he would be using the most difficult device.

Get over it and sort your attitude out.

What the hell....you're losing it.

what the issue number and title. I wanna see some evidences. Becuases I have no idea what the hell your talking about. The only known devices are the callors, a devices forge made which was destroyed, and scramblkers powers.

my attitudes fine. Just rediculous that you believe punisher can defeat a man who could destroy mthe earth and has taken several nukes with out falter.

I aint losing anything. MY hadn killing me becuases I had surgery on it yesterday so I am onlky able to type with my non dominate hand

Phantom Zone
what the issue number and title. I wanna see some evidences. Becuases I have no idea what the hell your talking about. The only known devices are the callors, a devices forge made which was destroyed, and scramblkers powers.

Gambit issue 6 2004-2005, it works within a 50 foot radius. Oh and as far as I can remember Storm lost her powers once to a mutant negation laser.

You are assuming the only mutant negation devices are the ones you've heard of.

my attitudes fine. Just rediculous that you believe punisher can defeat a man who could destroy mthe earth and has taken several nukes with out falter.

I explained that to you you're not listening.

I aint losing anything. MY hadn killing me becuases I had surgery on it yesterday so I am onlky able to type with my non dominate hand

Ok sorry to hear that.

Battlehammer
Gambit issue 6 2004-2005, it works within a 50 foot radius. Oh and as far as I can remember Storm lost her powers once to a mutant negation laser.

I explained that to you you're not listening.

Ok sorry to hear that.

i look it up. though the devices that worked on gambit may not work on magneto. they normally go by levels. they had to put logan in a level 10 one to negate his powers.

yea that devices was created by forge, but it was destroyed.

thanks.

if punisher could get a devices that negated megneto powers and could get megneto within range he could win though it be hard real hard.

Cavalier
Especially considering that Mags could probably detect such a device.

redhotrash
Well duh, of course Stu can invent something in 2 months to deal with Magento when Beast, Forge, goverment sponsered anti-mutant protesters, and many others havent been able to after years of fighting magneto. Hes just THAT good... or more likely he isnt.

Red Hulk
Mags... easily

Phantom Zone

if punisher could get a devices that negated megneto powers and could get megneto within range he could win though it be hard real hard.

Well there you go, thats why I gave him a 20-10 percent chance. There is a slim chance he will be able to weaken the shield and use power negation.

Originally posted by Cavalier
Especially considering that Mags could probably detect such a device.

If I discuss this with you are you going to start shouting and swearingerm

SuperiorTech
Magneto

Harbinger
Lulz.

Phantom Zone
I just found out that Stu Clark has used his exo-skeleton to fight classic Iceman, Classic Angel, Black Widow and Hercules. During a fight with hercules he actually managed to daze Hercules and later on he Koed Hercules, it was a cheap shot but it was still impressive. He wasnt even prepped for those guys....yeah im betting within 2 months Stu has a 20 percent chance of weakening Magnetos shields.

Decimus
How many nukes can Magneto's shield take and does the Punisher have to survive for it to be a win? The Punisher would do anything to win especially if there are no civilians.

Phantom Zone
He would need alot of nukes, hes not winning via that method. Punisher has said he can get his hand on lowe yield nukes by the way.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Decimus
How many nukes can Magneto's shield take

Alotno expression

Bentley
Bump wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.