Swift vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Two scenarios, one with healing factors and one without them.

Endrict Nuul
HM in a stomp.

DigiMark007
You'd have to take away weaponry. Carter still wins, but at least then it's a decent fight, because she might actually be a bit faster than him.

-K-M-
How fast is she? (I know nothing about her)

DigiMark007
Originally posted by -K-M-
How fast is she? (I know nothing about her)

Writers have been conspicuously vague about her exact top speed. The closest we've come is when they were in a de-briefing after a fight against another team, and realizing their intel was wrong. Hawksmoor said something to the affect of "His top speed is supposed to be around 500 mph. He'd have to be going a lot faster than that to keep up with Swift."

I may be wrong about 500, but it was in that ballpark. She's also shown reflexes to match, and tagged a zombie-speedster once (ripping him in half, actually) in one of the Authority's annuals.

She's also broken the sound barrier easily, and has traveled to remote parts of the globe in a few hours or less. I'd say 1000 mph is a low-end estimate, since it's likely quite a bit above that. If she were going balls to the wall, I'd guess she could maybe approach Mach 5 or so. You'd know more about Hawkman than I to say if his speeds are equal to that.

Bentley
If this is not close enough I should probably say without weapons. Hawkman would still need the wings though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.