Mephistomon Vs. Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Express
Mephistomon from Digimon Vs. first form Frieza from DB.

* Speed is completely equalized
* Fight takes place in the Digital World
* When Mephistomon is defeated he automatically Digivolves into Galfmon (and assume he keeps Mephistomon's intellect, and speed is still equalized)

So, who wins this?

yungz22
frieza

yungz22
i think freiza has more energy

Pyron_Express
What do you mean by more energy? You mean more destructive? If so, then yeah, he is indeed more destructive. Frieza also has better durability, but i doubt that would give him the win. Mephistomon is capable of creating dimensions with no problem watsoever, he could dimension dump Frieza and let him rot in that dimension for all eternity.

Csdabest
Death beam for the win. It can cut through existence and time.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Csdabest
Death beam for the win. It can cut through existence and time.
Um... what? no expression

Wei Phoenix
seems like you severely disadvantaged Frieza in this battle, but even though he should still win.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
What do you mean by more energy? You mean more destructive? If so, then yeah, he is indeed more destructive. Frieza also has better durability, but i doubt that would give him the win. Mephistomon is capable of creating dimensions with no problem watsoever, he could dimension dump Frieza and let him rot in that dimension for all eternity.

Garlic jr was able to shatter a dementional wall...frieza could too.

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
seems like you severely disadvantaged Frieza in this battle, but even though he should still win. Well, i had too, Frieza had too many advantages. And i pretty sure it's not a stomp.

And why do you believe Frieza would win? Im not even gonna bother with BradBalboa and Csdabest post's.

Anyways, i'll list the feats and abilities that Mephistomon/Galfmon can do (i'll be specifc as well):

*Flight
*Can survive in space
*Traverses space-time
*Can create dimensions (and he can do it rather quickly as well)
*Can generate the clouds of darkness, which corrodes everything
*Shape-shifter
*Can reformat himself, i believe
*Survived a city wrecking explosion
*Very intellect, he's the type that makes alot of strategies. Which is the reason why i believe he would just create a dimension and dump Frieza in it
*The mouth on Galfmon's abdominal-area can act like the "Gehena" which would pull his oppotent(s) into the "Dark Area" - kinda like a blackhole
*Galfmon can unleash a deafening shriek from his mouth which can kill
*He can shoot destructive Dark energy blasts (which comes from the Dark Area)

And some other shit that i cant think of at the moment.

jimBOFH
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
Well, i had too, Frieza had too many advantages. And i pretty sure it's not a stomp.

And why do you believe Frieza would win? Im not even gonna bother with BradBalboa and Csdabest post's.

Anyways, i'll list the feats and abilities that Mephistomon/Galfmon can do (i'll be specifc as well):

*Flight
*Can survive in space
*Traverses space-time
*Can create dimensions (and he can do it rather quickly as well)
*Can generate the clouds of darkness, which corrodes everything
*Shape-shifter
*Can reformat himself, i believe
*Survived a city wrecking explosion
*Very intellect, he's the type that makes alot of strategies. Which is the reason why i believe he would just create a dimension and dump Frieza in it
*The mouth on Galfmon's abdominal-area can act like the "Gehena" which would pull his oppotent(s) into the "Dark Area" - kinda like a blackhole
*Galfmon can unleash a deafening shriek from his mouth which can kill
*He can shoot destructive Dark energy blasts (which comes from the Dark Area)

And some other shit that i cant think of at the moment.

If he can do all that, why did you need to disadvantage Frieza, particularly by making the fight take place in the Digital World?

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by jimBOFH
If he can do all that, why did you need to disadvantage Frieza, particularly by making the fight take place in the Digital World? Because, Frieza gots the destructive capabilities and durability advantage on his side. So, i evened it a bit. Im pretty sure that's better then limiting Frieza's destructive capabilities (or durability), since i believe that would give Mephistomon a bigger advantage. And it's not like Mephistomon is a casual city buster+, he just has a variety of abilities.

The fight taking place in the Digital World shouldnt give Mephistomon that much of advantage in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.