serious question...do americans want the amero? does everyone want a world government

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iVVq2IbM0ac&feature=related

i think its time to wake up and stop bickering between each other. this is real

serious discusion

and to save arguments...if you dont believe in this(stupid)..i ask you what IF it is true(it is)..would you agree with it

inimalist
no, nor would the Canadian government actually agree to it

our currency is kept artificially lower than the Americans, it assists the economy of both nations. Both Canada and America would stand to lose billions of dollars in trade and tourism if the American and Canadian currency were on equal footing.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I like the EU...I am sure a NAU wouldn't be too bad...

Mr Parker
wow.awesome thread. thumb up thumb up thanks for sharing that with us Deano.The new world order is here.People need to wake up and realise the united states is not a free country anymore.that were a fascist state now.The amero dollar is for real. I was pleased to see how they showed that if your a president who doesnt go along with what the illuminati want,they eliminate you like they did Kennedy.

I also liked how they showed there is no difference between the two parties of the republicans and democrats,how they sleep in bed together showing those videos that both Bush AND Clinton talking about a new world order.Both of them of course are CFR members,there are pics out there I have seen before where they were at a CFR meeting together.CFR members have no interest in doing whats best for the people,they only do whats best for the CFR group and both MCcain and Obama are CFR members.Thats why I been saying all along were screwed with either one of those jerks in office cause neither of them believe in the constitution.again great thread.

Quark_666
I must agree with inimalist, except I'm speaking for America. The government officials of America aren't permanent enough to carry something as large-scale secret enough to do this even if the had the remotest intention to unite with Mexico.

They used a libertarian candidate for senator as an initial proof. And Cheney was supposed to prove what, exactly? Nobody listens to him...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by inimalist

our currency is kept artificially lower than the Americans, it assists the economy of both nations. Both Canada and America would stand to lose billions of dollars in trade and tourism if the American and Canadian currency were on equal footing.

I sure hope to hell your right that the canadian government doesnt agree to it.

inimalist
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I sure hope to hell your right that the canadian government doesnt agree to it.

It actually makes less economic sense for Americans

the very same corporate and bank controllers, who in the "NWO" theory are controlling everything, would lose billions if the Canadian dollar was worth the same as the American. They would lose power and money. It would be against the "corporate rulers of the world" to have the same currency in all NA nations, simply because they make so much money as it is by exploiting the currency differences that exist today.

Really, its been the corner-stone of Canadian trade policy for at least a couple of decades. When your dollar plummeted earlier this year (or was it last year, whatever), we had to continually deflate our currency, and eventually it became very costly to our economy for our dollar to be worth even .90 compared to yours.

Deano

if these people want this union then it will happen. they have there men positioned in the right places

KidRock
No, I wouldn't want it. But it really doesnt matter what the people want after they elect an official.

inimalist
Originally posted by Deano
if these people want this union then it will happen. they have there men positioned in the right places

well, by their very nature, I can't say anything about "them" (you know, like leprechauns and unicorns, and yes, that is a direct comparison between your "these people" and "unicorns"wink

However, one would assume these are financially powerful people with the ability to affect foreign policy, and these people make money from exploiting differences in currency internationally.

If these people exist they are presumably making money off of the current system. If they made a NAU, they would reduce their ability to make money and affect currency policy...

The entire theory is non-sequitur.

lord xyz
The United States and Canada are already unions, so it doesn't make any sense why they'd be against uniting with eachother.

our currency is kept artificially lower than the Americans, it assists the economy of both nations. Both Canada and America would stand to lose billions of dollars in trade and tourism if the American and Canadian currency were on equal footing. I'm no expert on economics, but wouldn't a currency that's higher and at the same rate as the US's boost your economy?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Quark_666
I must agree with inimalist, except I'm speaking for America. The government officials of America aren't permanent enough to carry something as large-scale secret enough to do this even if the had the remotest intention to unite with Mexico.

They used a libertarian candidate for senator as an initial proof. And Cheney was supposed to prove what, exactly? Nobody listens to him...
They are not permanent in Government no...

but they are permanent members of the CFR and the Bilderburg group...(often as are those who succeed them)

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Deano
well, by their very nature, I can't say anything about "them" (you know, like leprechauns and unicorns, and yes, that is a direct comparison between your "these people" and "unicorns"wink

However, one would assume these are financially powerful people with the ability to affect foreign policy, and these people make money from exploiting differences in currency internationally.

If these people exist they are presumably making money off of the current system. If they made a NAU, they would reduce their ability to make money and affect currency policy...

The entire theory is non-sequitur.

they have all the money in the world. what they really want now is CONTROL over you. over everything

Originally posted by KidRock
No, I wouldn't want it. But it really doesnt matter what the people want after they elect an official.

exactly, no true american would because it would destroy there constituation. yet these rich hidden masters are implenting and planning for this north american union without a vote from the american people or congress. they are doing it in a very subtle way and keeping this info out of the media.

if you dont want it and you can see the overall disaster for freedom in this then dont sit on your ass. inform others.

dont worry about people calling you a conspiracy theorist because there is no conspiracy theory anymore. only conspiracy fact, and its time to wake up to what these wealthy elitists are doing.

jaden101
It's a bizarre argument that a single currency would be a precursor to a single government...the only prescedent for it is the introduction of the euro which did absolutely nothing to unite Europe politically...infact it's more divided than at any other point in the history of the EU.

you would also think that the 1st thing the alleged Illuminati would do in any attempt to install a one world government would be to try and erode the concept of patriotism...wars do the opposite...

Ushgarak
Conspiracy thread, pure and simple.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.