Kingdom Come Captain Marvel Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins this?

Harbinger
Captain Marvel with ease.

guy222
KCCM

Antiphon
Sentry but it's close.

jalek moye
Captain marvel didnt do anything in kingdom come.

Entity
Originally posted by jalek moye
Captain marvel didnt do anything in kingdom come. He was owning Superman's ass!

Like how he stopped Clark like a brick wall would us!

jalek moye
Originally posted by Entity
He was owning Superman's ass!

Like how he stopped Clark like a brick wall would us!

no he wasn't. as soon as superman decided it was time to stop it he stood up gripped his face. Drawing blood from captain marvel with a grip. Is supes wanted to he could've easily killed him. The whole fight he was trying to get marvel to stop and help him

Entity
no he wasn't. as soon as superman decided it was time to stop it he stood up gripped his face. Drawing blood from captain marvel with a grip. Is supes wanted to he could've easily killed him. The whole fight he was trying to get marvel to stop and help him Umm, that was only after he'd moved and hit CM with hisown lightning turning him back into Billy.

Up till then he was getting his ass beat. Read that last issue of KC again. erm

jalek moye
Originally posted by Entity
Umm, that was only after he'd moved and hit CM with hisown lightning turning him back into Billy.

Up till then he was getting his ass beat. Read that last issue of KC again. erm
just did he really wasnt doing anything to supes. all he did was hit him and knock him down while supes was trying to talk him down. He then attacked him with heatvision and alittle bit more of held back strikes while asking him did he have anything to say. Thats when he began getting hit with lightning. It's clear that when supes was tired of wasting time he stood up and grabbed marvel while getting hit by lightning. Which is how the lightning hit both of them.

supes stood back up through the attack and gbabbed him and continued his talk. he was fine through the whole fight. he just was trying to talk marvel down.

Fanboy
An insane out of his mind Captain Marvel wins.

The Pict
Captain Marvel

Galan007
when they battled during kc, captain marvel seemed to be every bit of superman's equal (arguably a smidge more,) in terms of strength/speed/durability/etc. however, what gave marv the definitive edge was his 'magical quality'..

that being said, kc marv > kc superman > sentry. just my opinion.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Galan007
when they battled during kc, captain marvel seemed to be every bit of superman's equal (arguably a smidge more,) in terms of strength/speed/durability/etc. however, what gave marv the definitive edge was his 'magical quality'..

Kc superman was holding back the entire time, he didnt want to hurt marvel he wanted him to help him and was trying to talk him down. but both are greater then sentry

Galan007
but both are greater then sentry which is really all that matters here. smile

Avlon
Do people just hate Bob?

jalek moye
yup

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Do people just hate Bob?

I think so.

And it was pretty evident that for most of the fight, Supes was holding back. And KC CM really has no feats to put him above Sentry. So, Sentry wins this, IMO.

carver9
It was stated on panel that captain marvel was more powerful then supes (I love the character). I dont know who would win this though, Im kinda leaning towards sentry but cap just seemed so damn powerful, hell he seem that powerful in almost every comic that hes in.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
It was stated on panel that captain marvel was more powerful then supes (I love the character). I dont know who would win this though, Im kinda leaning towards sentry but cap just seemed so damn powerful, hell he seem that powerful in almost every comic that hes in. no it wasn't. it was stated they were equals yet supes held back on him. and still didnt get beat.

carver9
no it wasn't. it was stated they were equals yet supes held back on him. and still didnt get beat.

It said that captain marvel was younger and more powerful. What are you talking about. Hell superman was flying his fastest to get there and stop the battle that was going on with the jla and captain marvel was still able to speed blitz him with ease. confused

Soljer

Marvel = Superman >>>>> Sentry

Not a contradiction, just throwing in another two pence.

Newjak
CA had Superman bleeding from the ears with a few lightning bolts. no expression

D-Block

Correct Sentry loses.

Mindset
Let me drop some knowledge

Sentry = Galactus > Thanos > Spectre >> Shazam >>>> Captain Marvel

comicfan11
KKCM

Sentry hit a new low with the Blue Marvel series...

jalek moye
It said that captain marvel was younger and more powerful. What are you talking about. Hell superman was flying his fastest to get there and stop the battle that was going on with the jla and captain marvel was still able to speed blitz him with ease. confused yet he still didnt' really hurt him badly. and supes still held back on him and still didnt lose the fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Marvel = Superman >>>>> Sentry

Not a contradiction, just throwing in another two pence. mmm

thumb up

tkitna
Sentry

carver9
yet he still didnt' really hurt him badly. and supes still held back on him and still didnt lose the fight.

What are you talking about, where was it ever stated or said that superman was holding back. If anyone was holding back it was captain marvel, he was smiling the entire time.

jalek moye
What are you talking about, where was it ever stated or said that superman was holding back. If anyone was holding back it was captain marvel, he was smiling the entire time.

it was stating but it was obvious by the way superman was trying to talk him down. He was trying to convince him to help, which is why he was holding back. Captain marvel was smiling because of what luthor did to him.

carver9
it was stating but it was obvious by the way superman was trying to talk him down. He was trying to convince him to help, which is why he was holding back. Captain marvel was smiling because of what luthor did to him.

If someone was whipping my ass I'll try to talk to them to.

jalek moye
If someone was whipping my ass I'll try to talk to them to.
he did it from the start though. and while talking him down he obviosuly wasnt really trying. He was just defending him self, then decided to start heat visions so he could talk. then the lightning began hiting him which hurt him but he stood up through it and grabbed him to talk. Supes was holding back in that fight.

iceman24567
He obviously had his reasons for not fighting back.

Fanboy

Well if you would pay close attention it shows that he was trying to snap Captain Marvel out of his craziness.

That said Captain Marvel that's crazy and not holding back he wins.

zeel
Captain marvel didnt do anything in kingdom come.

lol ok. He only took it to a more powerful version of supes. I might add this version of supes had a higher magical resistance due to exposure to the sun. By the end of the fight billy was laughing at supes and supes was on the ground bleeding from the mouth and nose and ear. If it wasnt for the stupid trick of grabbing billy and hitting him with his own lighting.

Superman would have been killed. He beat the shit outta supes in this one.

zeel
He was holding back.

It just amazes me when supes get beat it is either.

He was holding back.

or he was sucker punched.

or ................................the list goes on. there is always a excuse.

I love when black adam and captian marvel rips supes a new one lol. especially black adam. Ba has supes number and supes cant seem to find ba's =)

In all fairness supes was holding back a bit, im sure if supes raged he would have won.

BUt that fight in KC that was done by alex ross, captian marbel was the dominate force there.

Alex himself has said captian marvel > superman in his books.

Gods>aliens as he put it.

tkitna
Originally posted by zeel
lol ok. He only took it to a more powerful version of supes. I might add this version of supes had a higher magical resistance due to exposure to the sun. By the end of the fight billy was laughing at supes and supes was on the ground bleeding from the mouth and nose and ear. If it wasnt for the stupid trick of grabbing billy and hitting him with his own lighting.

Superman would have been killed. He beat the shit outta supes in this one.

With ABC logic you would be correct. The only problem is that Superman wasnt trying to put Marvel down. He knew his mind was screwed up. He was definately holding back.

zeel
Kc superman was holding back the entire time, he didnt want to hurt marvel he wanted him to help him and was trying to talk him down. but both are greater then sentry

Kinda like when supes battled black adam and black adam was holding back the entire time and still had supes beat. By the end of the fight supes had a torn out fit his cape was in shreads and ba didnt even break a sweat. Supes was rageing the entire time and didnt even phase black adam.

guy222
CM

Warrior18
Captain marvel was smiling because of what luthor did to him.

Just what did they get up to? shifty

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Newjak
CA had Superman bleeding from the ears with a few lightning bolts. no expression

Storm >>> Supes

Wait...what?

Oh yeah...magic.

cloud102
Marvel.

D-Block
Originally posted by comicfan11
KKCM

Sentry hit a new low with the Blue Marvel series...

Yeah I hate how Sentry did nothing to AntiMan.

Allankles
Originally posted by zeel
Kinda like when supes battled black adam and black adam was holding back the entire time and still had supes beat. By the end of the fight supes had a torn out fit his cape was in shreads and ba didnt even break a sweat. Supes was rageing the entire time and didnt even phase black adam.

The scenarios were different. Supes was fully and completely sane in the BA encounter and even though he was somewhat ticked off at BA he had civilians to worry about and he could see BA didn't want a part of him.

BA turns his back just as Supes is about to lay him out with a punch capable of splitting the moon. Really, totally different scenarios.

CM was out of his mind and Supes was trying to snap the guy out of his madness before shit hit the fan.

Endrict Nuul
which is really all that matters here. smile

thumb up

quanchi112
Sentry stomps him.

iceman24567
Billy wins easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Billy wins easily. How so?

The Pict
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry stomps him.

How so?

carver9
Sentry 7/10, possibly 8/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
How so? Because Sentry is more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.