naruto vs lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
one is the number one hyperactive ninja

the other is a taijutsu master who view hard work as a virtue.

who come out on top in this battle

NonSensi-Klown
Naruto dies via speed blitz or he goes Kyuubi and wins. Doesn't matte if it's Pre or Post.

yungz22
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Naruto dies via speed blitz or he goes Kyuubi and wins. Doesn't matte if it's Pre or Post.

i think lee can still handle kyubbi no tailed naruto mybe tailed if he opens the gates

NonSensi-Klown
Oh.

I thought it said Naruto vs. Neji for some reason..

Tail-less Kyuubi Rock Lee can handle, but Naruto's regen as one-tail will overcome any damage even Gated Lee will dish out.

yungz22
Oh.

I thought it said Naruto vs. Neji for some reason..

Tail-less Kyuubi Rock Lee can handle, but Naruto's regen as one-tail will overcome any damage even Gated Lee will dish out.

true DAMMIT can naruto beat anybody without using the kyubbi

Kento
Kiba. Naruto beat him when he could barley form chakra right.

NonSensi-Klown
With a fart. no expression

Too be honest... I'm not really sure.

Hinata I guess, but that's only because she's be too busy trying not to orgasm on the spot to defend herself.

Pre-timeskip Sakura, definitely.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
Kiba. Naruto beat him when he could barley form chakra right.
come on man why would you even use that as an arguement? you know deep down inside that fight was rigged

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
come on man why would you even use that as an arguement? you know deep down inside that fight was rigged More in Kiba's favor. Sure he won with a fart..But he also couldn't form his chakra well. When does Naruto ever need time to do shadow clone in any other circumstance? It was after Oro screwed up his chakra and before Jiraiya fixed it. We see how well he controls chakra after compared to how he could before Jiraiya fixed it. Uzumaki Barrage would have gotten off a lot quicker if Oro hadn't screwed him up.

Terryc250
Current Naruto vs Current Lee i'm pretty sure Naruto can win without using any tails, since he had his jiraiya training, his waterfall hax training, and now his hermit training. Kakashi even states he's about his level now

Csdabest
Yeah. W/ boost after boost after boost. He on someone level. Sasuke doesnt need his sharingan to be onm some shinobi level.

But Lee wins. Naruto can go Kyuubi. But most likely Lee can match w/ gates imo. And Naruto can only moves at high speeds effectively once the chakra shroud comes up in straint lines as his speed decreases. Lee on the other hand can still be agile even with the gates unlocked. Plus his expert taijutsu skills should give it to him. Unless naruto uses Bijuu canon. i dont know. it close.

NonSensi-Klown
Even with his speed though Naruto can just heal from any attacks Lee does, and once his gates are done he loses automatically pretty much.

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto wins in Kyuubi...Lol.

psycho gundam
naruto has shit speed, not even sure if he can even body flicker without going one-tails. naruto's best bet to counter a speed blitz is to use mass shadow replication asap, or he's going to get kicked in the mouth.

yungz22
Originally posted by Terryc250
Current Naruto vs Current Lee i'm pretty sure Naruto can win without using any tails, since he had his jiraiya training, his waterfall hax training, and now his hermit training. Kakashi even states he's about his level now

ok all hermit training has shown to do is give him extra strength
lee still has the upper hand in speed and taijutsu

Kento
ok all hermit training has shown to do is give him extra strength
lee still has the upper hand in speed and taijutsu It also gives Naruto some insane durability in the Narutoverse anyway.

That would probably be his only saving grace. But he wouldn't really have time to use it with Lee speedblitzing him.

yungz22
It also gives Naruto some insane durability in the Narutoverse anyway.

That would probably be his only saving grace. But he wouldn't really have time to use it with Lee speedblitzing him.

how do you figure he is more durable

Kento
Falling onto the spiked rocks and being surprised he wasn't hurt = more durable.

yungz22
Falling onto the spiked rocks and being surprised he wasn't hurt = more durable.
im not disagreeing with you but....when did that happen

Kento
Chapter 418 pg 6.

I'd link it but I was kicked off my computer.

yungz22
oooooooooooh

dadudemon
Chapter 418 pg 6.

I'd link it but I was kicked off my computer.

If you memorized that, I'm going to fly to your location and kick you in the nuts. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto can counter Lee's speed with Shadow Clones, and then he has all those haxx abilities to use. He can make his real body go Sage, and while the Naruto's are distracting Lee, Naruto uses that monster strength of his.

Or cuts Lee in half with whatever jutsu is currently cutting in half those small mountains/large hills.

yungz22
shadow clones are useles against decent taijutsu users they wont be a challenge for lee

k1Lla441
this is a complete murder, lee wins hands down.... unless naruto goes gayass kyuubi on us mad

Dark-Jaxx
shadow clones are useles against decent taijutsu users they wont be a challenge for lee They would be a distraction for Naruto to use his uber haxx. Sage Mode is one, that mountain killing attack is another, but that is prolly just his wind training.

Kento
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you memorized that, I'm going to fly to your location and kick you in the nuts. no expression I'm not that far gone. I looked it up at where I read Naruto.

Magee
shadow clones are useles against decent taijutsu users they wont be a challenge for lee The point of them is to keep him busy not to take him down, while Naruto uses wind rasengan or just gets a lucky punch in. His speed is nulled due to the amount of shadow clones Naruto can make and he will start the fight with his weights on so he won't be that fast. Naruto can make shadow clones faster than Lee can take his weights off. The only way for Lee to win is to open the gates but again that takes time which he won't have while being constantly attacked from every angle.

yungz22
Originally posted by Magee
The point of them is to keep him busy not to take him down, while Naruto uses wind rasengan or just gets a lucky punch in. His speed is nulled due to the amount of shadow clones Naruto can make and he will start the fight with his weights on so he won't be that fast. Naruto can make shadow clones faster than Lee can take his weights off. The only way for Lee to win is to open the gates but again that takes time which he won't have while being constantly attacked from every angle.

out of all the anime you have seen how many of them have instances where the characters special move has been interrupted. they usually always are never interrupted during their special move

Kento
out of all the anime you have seen how many of them have instances where the characters special move has been interrupted. they usually always are never interrupted during their special move Does Buu hitting Trunks or Goten, I forget which, while they try to fuse count?

Magee
out of all the anime you have seen how many of them have instances where the characters special move has been interrupted. they usually always are never interrupted during their special move Good job this is not the anime. Vs threads should have a set of rules unfortunatley there are none in this forum so I tend to roughly stick to the comic book versus ones. That includes removing plot induced stupidity which means in a vs thread the person is not going to be standing there for five minutes while his opponent powers up.

Dark-Jaxx
out of all the anime you have seen how many of them have instances where the characters special move has been interrupted. they usually always are never interrupted during their special move Ah, the argument I dubbed the "Spirit Bomb" argument, the notion that despite the time something takes, the opponent will just let them use it to pwn them in the ass.

Lol.

dadudemon
I'm not that far gone. I looked it up at where I read Naruto.

You've convinced me. No nut kicking this time.

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ah, the argument I dubbed the "Spirit Bomb" argument, the notion that despite the time something takes, the opponent will just let them use it to pwn them in the ass.

Lol. lol I think you need to rename that.

NonSensi-Klown
He stole that shit from me. sad

It's called Anime PIS.

Kento
lol Yea but the Spirit Bomb doesn't fit into that. Gokou always gets hit when he forms it.

Magee
He stole that shit from me. sad

It's called Anime PIS. It's just PIS, the type of media makes no difference.

lol Yea but the Spirit Bomb doesn't fit into that. Gokou always gets hit when he forms it. Freiza just kind of punched him a few times, he didn't do much at all, buu fired a bunch of crappy ki blasts. They all some how forget all attacks that would effect Goku in any way aka PIS.

Kento
Originally posted by Magee
It's just PIS, the type of media makes no difference.

Freiza just kind of punched him a few times, he didn't do much at all, buu fired a bunch of crappy ki blasts. They all some how forget all attacks that would effect Goku in any way aka PIS. Vegeta stopped it, Freeza was about to kill him after blasting him, and kicking him before Piccolo interupted, Kid Buu didn't do anything cause he was distracted, and if you go to GT Omega Shenron powered up a blast and hit Kid Gokou with it while he did the Spirit Bomb. It's not like they just sat there while he charged it unlike Cell with the Warp Kamehameha.

Magee
Vegeta stopped it, Freeza was about to kill him after blasting him, and kicking him before Piccolo interupted, Kid Buu didn't do anything cause he was distracted, and if you go to GT Omega Shenron powered up a blast and hit Kid Gokou with it while he did the Spirit Bomb. It's not like they just sat there while he charged it unlike Cell with the Warp Kamehameha. Well I can't remember any of that or much of DBZ which is funny because I used to know every thing about it. Goku goes super sayain for the first time, Freiza stands there for ten minutes / entire episode with his mouth open.

Kento
Most of it I just look up first. Like the Freeza thing. As for the Omega Shenron thing I just seen a clip of it the other day.

Don't care much for the anime because of those twenty episodes of talking during the five minute fight of Namek's destruction.

psycho gundam
lol I think you need to rename that. maybe re-name it the "sailor moon transformation" or "magezord combination" argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.