Wolverine vs Hulk (to the death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No KO's no hulk throwing wolverine into the sun or any shizzle like that...just them going all out whoever dies loses...who wins?

Hewhoknowsall
laughing out loud

DarkOdin
i guess hulk wins he strangles him to death maybe. Or pounds him so far into to the ground he dies from lack or air or no food If hulk is mart enough to do that . Otherwise this can go on forever.

lordmohahat
hulk gets pissed off enough to break wolvie in two

carver9
Wolverine has no way of killing hulk or even harming him long enough to make a difference in a fight.

Bentley
Hulk wins. I don't know what he does exactly but he is much more likely to win.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine has no way of killing hulk or even harming him long enough to make a difference in a fight.

NO OFFENSE, but you rarely see someone w/a wolverine picture say that wolvie gets curbstomped...

Battlehammer
..........anyone wolverine fan with actual comic knowledge knows he loses ever time here.

Mindset
WOLVERINE WINS~! eek!

Hewhoknowsall
thumb up

ninja

sniper

rip

Harbinger
If Logan's claws can hurt Thanos, he can hurt Hulk smile

Bentley
... Except when he can't!

TheBadguy
Wolverine can't take 1/10 in a fight to the death with Hulk. Hulk rips him apart and throws him across the US.

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
NO OFFENSE, but you rarely see someone w/a wolverine picture say that wolvie gets curbstomped...

You rarely see anyone here say the character they are sporting loses, but he is one of the unbiased people here.

ultimatethor
Hulk rips wolverines head off.

BentonGrey
This isn't quite fair, is it? Hulk eats Wolverine's lunch....literally.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has literally no chance of winning... but he'd take an epic beating before he went down.

Knowsbleed33
I discussed this recently in an Abomination vs. Logan thread. I argued that Logan could be drowned by Emil.

Stoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I discussed this recently in an Abomination vs. Logan thread. I argued that Logan could be drowned by Emil.

Emil and the Hulk are two different characters with two seperate power sets, Emil from what I've seen lacks the healing factor, this is what Wolverine would exploit against him, eventually I can see Emil losing or fleeing.

Wolverine has no chance in hell of beating the Hulk, the Hulks healing factor would take care of anything that gets dished out to him.

guy222
Hulk

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Stoic
Emil and the Hulk are two different characters with two seperate power sets, Emil from what I've seen lacks the healing factor, this is what Wolverine would exploit against him, eventually I can see Emil losing or fleeing.

Emil has healed from worse than either the Hulk or Wolverine. I don't know what you're talking about.

Soljer
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5010/worldwarhulkxmen002018qo5.jpg

shifty.

Battlehammer
Emil has healed from worse than either the Hulk or Wolverine. I don't know what you're talking about.
BS I don't know were you got your info but it wrong. Emil never healed from his heart being ripped out or from a skeleton

Knowsbleed33
Emil reformed himself from being atomized. That trumps having your heart ripped out.

Battlehammer
show some evidences of this. I calling BS.

still don't beat Logan healing from a skeleton 3 times...............or from a single cell.............

Knowsbleed33
Wait, reforming yourself after having your atoms scattered across space is less of a feat than what Wolverine recently did?

Rick James said it best, cocaine is a helluva drug.

PS It happened in Hulk annual #15.

Stoic

Please can you show proof or steer me in the direction of Emil doing all of that healing... I saw Emil walking around sporting burn marks for years... where was his healing factor? Not all gamma mutates possess a healing factor you know.

I never set it in stone, I've just seen contrary to what you claim.

Stoic
Wait, reforming yourself after having your atoms scattered across space is less of a feat than what Wolverine recently did?

Yet he gets killed by bullets? how does that make sense?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stoic
Yet he gets killed by bullets? how does that make sense?

Rulk arc didn't make any sense.

Symmetric Chaos

Tyrannus caused him to heal my merging the energy of his consciousness with the Abominations remnants. Before that Emil was just "a cloud of atoms that had some sort of affinity for one another". Healing feats don't count if someone else does it for you.

Just so there's no confusion I'm refering to this panel from ICAnnual#15:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/Hulk_Annual_1986_015_20.jpg

Battlehammer
he also got dropped by Logan in like 7 pannels.............and LOgan even said he could kill him with a stabb to the head.............

DeathKap
Originally posted by Soljer
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5010/worldwarhulkxmen002018qo5.jpg

shifty. thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Logan has been downgraded since then. It's possible that he can die now.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Logan has been downgraded since then. It's possible that he can die now.

sinces being down graded.........he was fighting after having his heart ripped out and survived having all his organs removed............

so much for down grading

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sinces being down graded.........he was fighting after having his heart ripped out and survived having all his organs removed............

so much for down grading

Oh . . . facepalm

Originally posted by Harbinger
If Logan's claws can hurt Thanos, he can hurt Hulk smile

He has hurt Hulk on many occasions. But Hulks ridiculous healing factor, speed, strength and durability are far too much for Logan to handle.

Mindset
or from a single cell.............

Wasn't it a drop of blood and at the time his powers were enhanced?

Knowsbleed33
Drop of blood? Tell me they're not turning Logan into Lobo?

Mindset
Drop of blood? Tell me they're not turning Logan into Lobo? No, it was only a one time thing, the blood dropped on a crystal which augmented his powers and he came back.

Leobama
Correct me if i'm wrong. But hasn't the Hulk ripped Wolverine in half before?

Knowsbleed33
He was going to in a non-canon comic book. It was never released though.

Battlehammer
it happen it ulitmate series.

mindset youa re correct it did land on a crystal.

Logan has survived a be heading and incineration

EvilTyrant
Hulk and Wolverine are dam near impossible to kill. This fight will go on forever. Even Professor X mentions you'll have to remove his head away from the body, but since his skeleton is fused with adamantium its not gonna happen. Even WWH admits he cant kill him.

Leobama
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Hulk and Wolverine are dam near impossible to kill. This fight will go on forever. Even Professor X mentions you'll have to remove his head away from the body, but since his skeleton is fused with adamantium its not gonna happen. Even WWH admits he cant kill him. But if the Hulk ripped him apart in the ultimate universe is it safe to say that he could do in "this" universe? Or could we take it a step further and say he COULD rip wolverine's head off? Non-biasedly speaking of course.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Leobama
But if the Hulk ripped him apart in the ultimate universe is it safe to say that he could do in "this" universe? Or could we take it a step further and say he COULD rip wolverine's head off? Non-biasedly speaking of course.

Hulk in the "reg" universe already torn Logan in half it was pretty funny too At the end of a panel you see logan walking on his hands trying to find his lower half that Hulk Throw a few miles away.

THe Skeleton is laced with adam. but it is still held together with ligments and tenions that why he car ripp him in half.

You just can't break his bones.

Battlehammer
Leobama No it not possiable. Adamatium in 616 is unbreakable by physical forces and hulk as well as others have tried and failed.

DarkOdin you are completely wrong. It happen in ultimate universes. It impossiable in the 616 universes. Ba'al treid as well as Hulk and both failed. Logan bones in the 616 universes are connect unlike in the ulitmate universes.

Starscream M
Leobama No it not possiable. Adamatium in 616 is unbreakable by physical forces and hulk as well as others have tried and failed.

DarkOdin you are completely wrong. It happen in ultimate universes. It impossiable in the 616 universes. Ba'al treid as well as Hulk and both failed. Logan bones in the 616 universes are connect unlike in the ulitmate universes. because someone tried and failed does not mean it is impossible to break by physical forces

Starscream M

Logan has survived a be heading and incineration when was logan ever beheaded? (did he lose his adamantium)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
because someone tried and failed does not mean it is impossible to break by physical forces
There unbreakable. They are not able to be broken by phsyical force. Only by manipulation of matter.

but of course your going to attempt to argue that they can be broken even though all evidence proves they can't.

Battlehammer
when was logan ever beheaded? (did he lose his adamantium)
world war two prior to having adamatium

Starscream M
There unbreakable. They are not able to be broken by phsyical force. Only by manipulation of matter.

but of course your going to attempt to argue that they can be broken even though all evidence proves they can't. I'm not necessarily saying they can be broken by physical force...but I'm saying you are using faulty logic

your logic:
Hulk and Baal tried to break Logan's bones but failed...therefore they must be unbreakable

thats poor logic because someone stronger than those 2 may be able to break adamantium by physical force

Starscream M
world war two prior to having adamatium i see

Battlehammer
I'm not necessarily saying they can be broken by physical force...but I'm saying you are using faulty logic

your logic:
Hulk and Baal tried to break Logan's bones but failed...therefore they must be unbreakable

thats poor logic because someone stronger than those 2 may be able to break adamantium by physical force
...........thats not why I say there unbreakble. It unbreakable becuases it been repeatedly stated as such.

I was using Hulk and Ba'al as references of 100 class characters attempting and failing and I was using them more to prove Logans bones are connect rather then to prove adamatium unbreakable, ebcuases there no reason to prove that it a fact.

Starscream M
...........thats not why I say there unbreakble. It unbreakable becuases it been repeatedly stated as such.

I was using Hulk and Ba'al as references of 100 class characters attempting and failing and I was using them more to prove Logans bones are connect rather then to prove adamatium unbreakable, ebcuases there no reason to prove that it a fact. so you don't even think Galactus could break logan's bones physically if he tried?

Battlehammer
so you don't even think Galactus could break logan's bones physically if he tried?
most likly not through phsycial forces. However he could easily detsroy it through other means

Xplosive
Even World War Hulk said he can't kill Logan, but this fight will always end with Hulk pounding Logan ass badly.

most likly not through phsycial forces. However he could easily detsroy it through other means

I think he would be able also through physical, but with his body (since also reality, matter manipulation is physical), means.

But such as Hulk and on... no.

DarkOdin

DarkOdin you are completely wrong. It happen in ultimate universes. It impossiable in the 616 universes. Ba'al treid as well as Hulk and both failed. Logan bones in the 616 universes are connect unlike in the ulitmate universes.

Do you alternative b/c this was old logan in his yellow an dblue suit that got torn in half not the ulitmate universe

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Do you alternative b/c this was old logan in his yellow an dblue suit that got torn in half not the ulitmate universe
Logan has never been ripped in haft by HUlk in the 616 universes you are mistaken.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Xplosive
Even World War Hulk said he can't kill Logan, but this fight will always end with Hulk pounding Logan ass badly.

I think he would be able also through physical, but with his body (since also reality, matter manipulation is physical), means.

But such as Hulk and on... no.

I mean with physical attakcs, such as punching ripping, slamming ect.

srankmissingnin
Logan has never been ripped in haft by HUlk in the 616 universes you are mistaken.

guy222
hulk

Xplosive
I mean with physical attacks, such as punching ripping, slamming ect.

I know and I think such level beings as Galactus would be able to do it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Xplosive
I know and I think such level beings as Galactus would be able to do it.

I doubt it.

Starscream M
I doubt it. based on absolutely nothing...as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
based on absolutely nothing...as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)
coming from the man who has never used a single thing of evdiences to back his claims.............

It been stated as unbreakable wtf don't you understand. It repeatedly stated as such and shown to be.

so actaully I have quite a great amount to bases it on.

srankmissingnin
based on absolutely nothing...as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is more evidence to suggest that Galactus won't be able to break it then there is to suggest that he will...

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There is more evidence to suggest that Galactus won't be able to break it then there is to suggest that he will... what evidence is there to suggest Galactus can't break it?

oh yeah, cuz Hulk tried and failed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
coming from the man who has never used a single thing of evdiences to back his claims.............

It been stated as unbreakable wtf don't you understand. It repeatedly stated as such and shown to be.

so actaully I have quite a great amount to bases it on. ya understand the meaning of hyperbole?

a lot of things in comics are said to be unbreakable, invulnerable, etc until they are broken.

fer crying out loud you yourself used a scan where logan broke through unbreakable glass or chains.

Battlehammer
what evidence is there to suggest Galactus can't break it?

are you retarded? honestly?

It been stated numerous times to be unbreakable. It has never been broken by physical force the only time it was damage was through transmution.

Battlehammer
ya understand the meaning of hyperbole?

a lot of things in comics are said to be unbreakable, invulnerable, etc until they are broken.

It not hyperbole when it stated over a 100 times..............do you even understand what hyperbole is?

adamatium has never been broken through phsycial force.............

Starscream M
are you retarded? honestly?

nope

Battlehammer
nope
sure you arnt...you actaully a genious who physically a peak-human................hahahahaha

DarkOdin
It not hyperbole when it stated over a 100 times..............do you even understand what hyperbole is?

adamatium has never been broken through phsycial force.............

But to rip Logan in 2 you don't break his bones you ust breank the ligament and tenions not the metal. His bone aren't fuse together with it they are coated with it. So you could pull him apart. if it was fused togther he couldn't even walk.

DestinyGuy678
couldnt human torch break adamantium by heating it up to the temperature at which it melts, I mean if it cant melt how do they bond it to peoples bones?

snyper1982
I believe once it is cooled from it's liquid form it is indestructible from there on out. I also thought there was two versions of it, because they said it was unbreakable, then people started breaking it or bending it, so they created a new version which was even tougher. At least I remember reading that before.

Battlehammer
But to rip Logan in 2 you don't break his bones you ust breank the ligament and tenions not the metal. His bone aren't fuse together with it they are coated with it. So you could pull him apart. if it was fused togther he couldn't even walk.
His bones are fused to gather. Yes it makes no senses, but niether does people lifting buildings up or flying ect.

It a fact Logan bones are connect and it been shown multiable of times...........

srankmissingnin
what evidence is there to suggest Galactus can't break it?

Correction, every single person who's tried has fail.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snyper1982
I believe once it is cooled from it's liquid form it is indestructible from there on out. I also thought there was two versions of it, because they said it was unbreakable, then people started breaking it or bending it, so they created a new version which was even tougher. At least I remember reading that before.
there actaully three versions. but yea your correct

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
couldnt human torch break adamantium by heating it up to the temperature at which it melts, I mean if it cant melt how do they bond it to peoples bones?

Adamantium is an alloy, it is made by combining other metals / resins together. It only becomes Adamantium when it hardens and once it hardens it is unbreakable.

Battlehammer
Adamantium is an alloy, it is made by combining other metals / resins together. It only becomes Adamantium when it hardens and once it hardens it is unbreakable.
correct

vansonbee
Originally posted by snyper1982
I believe once it is cooled from it's liquid form it is indestructible from there on out. I also thought there was two versions of it, because they said it was unbreakable, then people started breaking it or bending it, so they created a new version which was even tougher. At least I remember reading that before. QFT

Yup once it cools down, it can not be melted again! Well not by human means.... stick out tongue

Hewhoknowsall
I doubt it.

facepalm

DarkOdin
His bones are fused to gather. Yes it makes no senses, but niether does people lifting buildings up or flying ect.

It a fact Logan bones are connect and it been shown multiable of times...........

In theory couldn't hulk get to level where he can break it.

I mean Thor hammer did shatter as far i i know the metal of Thors hammer was as stroug as adam.

Mindset
There is more evidence to suggest that Galactus won't be able to break it then there is to suggest that he will... Such as?

ultimatethor
Whoa, we all know that it has been stated adamntium is unbreakable by physical means but there are levels. An abstract level being like Galactus would easily be able to amp his strength to levels powerful enough to destroy it.

Battlehammer
In theory couldn't hulk get to level where he can break it.

nope

Mindset
Adamantium unbreakable

Hulk potential for infinite strength

smile

DarkOdin
nope
And why not Thor amped up his strength to dent and crack caps shield Hulk we unlimited Strength in theroy any way i one point can get stroung enough to do the same. Might take him a thousand years of watching the old hulk movie but he should be able to amp up to the level.

Battlehammer
And why not Thor amped up his strength to dent and crack caps shield Hulk we unlimited Strength in theroy any way i one point can get stroung enough to do the same. Might take him a thousand years of watching the old hulk movie but he should be able to amp up to the level.
It was ruin king thor.............and he vastly vastly superior to any version of Hulk. also thor can manipulate matter and it was never shown how he damage capts shield. He could have simply manipulated it or used a god blast.

DarkOdin
It was ruin king thor.............and he vastly vastly superior to any version of Hulk. also thor can manipulate matter and it was never shown how he damage capts shield. He could have simply manipulated it or used a god blast.

Yes but befroe that he dented if with just amping up he power thru mjolni"odinforce" or the time he just blasted with energy, he didn't manipulate matter just pure energy. So it does have a physical limit.

Hulk"limitedless strength should be able to do the same.

i am not saying he will just that it is possible.

Battlehammer
Yes but befroe that he dented if with just amping up he power thru mjolni"odinforce" or the time he just blasted with energy, he didn't manipulate matter just pure energy. So it does have a physical limit.

Hulk"limitedless strength should be able to do the same.

i am not saying he will just that it is possible.
capt shields not made out of adamatium............so it actually compeltely irrelevent......... and thor was neevr shown to dent or break it. It was simply shown broken after the fight. The breaking of the shield was off pannel so it compelte speculation/

please Hulk suposes limitless strength is more or less bBS he neevr even shown to have power that comes closes to touching ruin king thor.

DarkOdin
capt shields not made out of adamatium............so it actually compeltely irrelevent......... and thor was neevr shown to dent or break it. It was simply shown broken after the fight. The breaking of the shield was off pannel so it compelte speculation/

please Hulk suposes limitless strength is more or less bBS he neevr even shown to have power that comes closes to touching ruin king thor.

This is what it is made Adamantium is part oof it marvel defination.

Vibranium
A precious extraterrestrial metal found only in meteor deposits in the African nation of Wakanda and in the Antarctic jungle of the Savage Land. Captain America's shield is made of vibranium, American Steel, and adamantium. The variation of vibranium found in the Antarctic has been dubbed Anti-Metal. Whereas vibranium absorbs all vibratory energy (i.e., sound) in its area, as well as kinetic energy directed at it, Anti-Metal produces, rather than absorbs these vibrations.

It was clearly shown he went thru Cap shield to do that.

Also he blasted Logan and his skeleton to nothing that was on panel.

SO Adam is not indestruable it has limits very very very high limits but it is there.

Battlehammer
This is what it is made Adamantium is part oof it marvel defination.

Vibranium
A precious extraterrestrial metal found only in meteor deposits in the African nation of Wakanda and in the Antarctic jungle of the Savage Land. Captain America's shield is made of vibranium, American Steel, and adamantium. The variation of vibranium found in the Antarctic has been dubbed Anti-Metal. Whereas vibranium absorbs all vibratory energy (i.e., sound) in its area, as well as kinetic energy directed at it, Anti-Metal produces, rather than absorbs these vibrations.

It was clearly shown he went thru Cap shield to do that.

Also he blasted Logan and his skeleton to nothing that was on panel.

SO Adam is not indestruable it has limits very very very high limits but it is there.
wrong. That was reconned. capt shield has no adamatium in it.

when was this shown?

umm ruin king thor did that was a god blast and were not even sure what a god blast does it very well could simply ahve manipulated the adamitum. Magic is not the same thing as phsyical force.

no it industructable to physicall force.

DarkOdin
wrong. That was reconned. capt shield has no adamatium in it.

when was this shown?

umm ruin king thor did that was a god blast and were not even sure what a god blast does it very well could simply ahve manipulated the adamitum. Magic is not the same thing as phsyical force.

no it industructable to physicall force.

It was shown today from marvels website.

It was no god blast it was the odinforce. or run magic i have to check whenit happen in the comic.

It is not indestructable it can be broken aagin today from marvel

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Adamantium

Here is the link it cleary says given enough mass it will not break under a punch given enough mass. So it can break. It requires X amount of Adam. not to break agaisnt x amount of force.

Also the godblast has never rearanged matter. No feat to stand by it.

Battlehammer
It was shown today from marvels website.

It was no god blast it was the odinforce. or run magic i have to check whenit happen in the comic.

It is not indestructable it can be broken aagin today from marvel

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Adamantium

Here is the link it cleary says given enough mass it will not break under a punch given enough mass. So it can break. It requires X amount of Adam. not to break agaisnt x amount of force.

Also the godblast has never rearanged matter. No feat to stand by it.

marvel sight even states capt shield has no adamtium in it...............

odinforce which again we have no idea what kinda blast it is.

"Hardened Adamantium can only be altered by rearrangement of its cellular structure"

also marvel.com sucks it fan written.

odinforce has. and we have no diea what a god blast even does

Leobama
So since this has turned into a debate over the Hulk being able to break adamantium or not, it seems to me that we are, whether meaning to or not, conceding the fact that the Hulk would/could kill Wolverine b4 Wolverine would/could kill the Hulk? I'm mean nobody is even talking about what logan could do anymore.

ultimatethor
Wait a minute.Is this the instance that people are claiming Rune king thor broke caps shield? And with a godblast? Because it was actually King thor and it certainly wasnt a god blast. Also there was no form of matter rearranging here whatsoever.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Kingthorbreakscapsshield-1.jpg

DarkOdin
thats the one, back to the hulk /logan thing yes Hulk kills him.

Battlehammer
thats not adamatium though. also is capt shield on firer?

SuperiorTech
thats the one, back to the hulk /logan thing yes Hulk kills him.

I am pretty sure wwh already stated he could not kill logan unless your think you know what hulk is capable better than he does.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I am pretty sure wwh already stated he could not kill logan unless your think you know what hulk is capable better than he does.

If this is wwh he could easy do it. Like i said he can just take him and pound him into the ground so deep he can't get out or just drop a bunch of huge boulders on top of him. so he would starve to death.

If he wanted to he can always just knock himout like he did and toss him into a volcano. He can't heal from that unless he gets pulled out by then there should be

I think the match would was who would kill who so if there had to be a winner it would be hulk.

Hell wwh can even place logan in a concerete block of building going up MAfia style lol.

Hulk might not be able to straight up kill him but he can do a number of things to him.

Kocked him out and find a way like mention above.

Logan can't even knock hulk out as far as i know.

DarkOdin
thats not adamatium though. also is capt shield on firer?

He has adamtium in it .

about the fire no clue it looks like fire hard to tell if it fire or that energy blast the hit it just slowly creeping out of it.

Then again Maybe rune Thor has some heat vison that puts supes to shame lol oo and that some how destroy inbreakable stuff skin but not bone or eye patches lmao laughing

Battlehammer
He has adamtium in it .
:
NO IT DOES NOT it a steel alloy complete seperate from adamatium

Leobama
If this is wwh he could easy do it. Like i said he can just take him and pound him into the ground so deep he can't get out or just drop a bunch of huge boulders on top of him. so he would starve to death.

If he wanted to he can always just knock himout like he did and toss him into a volcano. He can't heal from that unless he gets pulled out by then there should be

I think the match would was who would kill who so if there had to be a winner it would be hulk.

Hell wwh can even place logan in a concerete block of building going up MAfia style lol.

Hulk might not be able to straight up kill him but he can do a number of things to him.

Logan can't even knock hulk out as far as i know. I agree. There's really not a lot of ways that logan could even give the Hulk a critical hit or cut because he's got to get close to do it. I think the real question is "how long would it take the Hulk to kill him?" or "How would the Hulk kill him?".

Battlehammer
Hulk would be hard press to kill wolverine.

Logan can hurt Hulk, but there really no way he could KO Hulk let a lone kill him.

SuperiorTech

Logan can't even knock hulk out as far as i know.

This is an allout fight between Logan and Hulk the thread started stated there would be no hulk throwing wolverine in the sun or anything like that.He does not get to find a volcano or put logan in a concrete block.It's just him and Wolverine. Hulk will of course win the match most likely by knockout but whatever he does to Logan he will eventually heal from.

Bada's Palin
He has adamtium in it .

about the fire no clue it looks like fire hard to tell if it fire or that energy blast the hit it just slowly creeping out of it.

Then again Maybe rune Thor has some heat vison that puts supes to shame lol oo and that some how destroy inbreakable stuff skin but not bone or eye patches lmao laughing

That wasn't rune king Thor, but plain ol' King Thor at the start of his reign.

DarkOdin
NO IT DOES NOT it a steel alloy complete seperate from adamatium

Yes it does an alloy is a combination of metals the 3 metals used in his sheild once agian i will repost

Vibranium

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
This is an allout fight between Logan and Hulk the thread started stated there would be no hulk throwing wolverine in the sun or anything like that.He does not get to find a volcano or put logan in a concrete block.It's just him and Wolverine. Hulk will of course win the match most likely by knockout but whatever he does to Logan he will eventually heal from.

Well then the only way to kill him is to struggle him i guess but either way HUlk wins

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
That wasn't rune king Thor, but plain ol' King Thor at the start of his reign.

i thought that was at the end of the reign when did Thor become rune king it be a while

Battlehammer
Yes it does an alloy is a combination of metals the 3 metals used in his sheild once agian i will repost

Vibranium
were are you quoting form ebcuases it wrong.

Capt shield was reconned to be simply vibranium alloy. Adamatium was not even created till decades later

DarkOdin
were are you quoting form ebcuases it wrong.

Capt shield was reconned to be simply vibranium alloy. Adamatium was not even created till decades later

Marvel.com

Caps rounds sheild was made made after he was unfrozen wasn't. Which was long after Logan was running around with adam. in it.

either way it was not decades from when it was made

Caps first sheild the one that was shaped liked a sheild.

What issues was it reconned????

Battlehammer
Caps rounds sheild was made made after he was unfrozen wasn't. Which was long after Logan was running around with adam. in it.

Caps first sheild the one that was shaped liked a sheild.

What issues was it reconned????
No it was made prior to him being frozen.

hell the link you used earlier even says it a viberium steel compound..........and it also says adamatium was created trying to duplicate it.........did you even read the evidences you presented earlier?

I forgett, but it was a while ago

DarkOdin
No it was made prior to him being frozen.

hell the link you used earlier even says it a viberium steel compound..........and it also says adamatium was created trying to duplicate it.........did you even read the evidences you presented earlier?

I forgett, but it was a while ago

IT issays this Captain America's shield is made of vibranium, American Steel, and adamantium.

I can be wroung but as far as i know marvel keeps there webites update pretty well.

If was reconned i am wroung but i just would like to know when timeline was it was reconned.

Battlehammer
IT issays this Captain America's shield is made of vibranium, American Steel, and adamantium.

I can be wroung but as far as i know marvel keeps there webites update pretty well.

If was reconned i am wroung but i just would like to know when timeline was it was reconned.
were the hell does the websight say this? the link you provided early says nothing of the sort...........

hell even marvel sight says under capt bio and I quote "Roger met President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who presented him with a new shield made from a chance mixture of iron, Vibranium and an unknown catalyst."

DarkOdin
were the hell does the websight say this? the link you provided early says nothing of the sort...........

hell even marvel sight says under capt bio and I quote "Roger met President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who presented him with a new shield made from a chance mixture of iron, Vibranium and an unknown catalyst."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_America_(Steve_Rogers)

Look to the right under his smaller bio Vibranium is in blue letters click it for the defintation THe under cata. was must likly Adam.

Battlehammer
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_America_(Steve_Rogers)

Look to the right under his smaller bio Vibranium is in blue letters click it for the defintation THe under cata. was must likly Adam. that section is not complete yet. meaning it has no been compeltely approved yet.

anyways it does not matter anyone can edit it. the site contradicting it self.

I know for a fact it has no adamatium in it. I see if I can get the scan of were it stated on pannel.

also in the most recent hand book adamatium is not lsited as being part of the shield

DarkOdin
that section is not complete yet. meaning it has no been compeltely approved yet.

anyways it does not matter anyone can edit it. the site contradicting it self.

I know for a fact it has no adamatium in it. I see if I can get the scan of were it stated on pannel.

also in the most recent hand book adamatium is not lsited as being part of the shield

I check that out this weekend if you can't find the scan i will just take your wor don it.

But i still stand by Adam. can be destroy and ripped apart from froce .

Magneto proved that one.

Battlehammer
I check that out this weekend if you can't find the scan i will just take your wor don it.

But i still stand by Adam. can be destroy and ripped apart from froce .

Magneto proved that one.
no actaully magento broke it down a mulecular level which is the only way to destroy it.

DarkOdin
no actaully magento broke it down a mulecular level which is the only way to destroy it.

No he pulled it off his bones by force from his powers. Magneto has never broken anythign down to the molcular level of a metal.

When do you get that he rearanged its molecues

Battlehammer
No he pulled it off his bones by force from his powers. Magneto has never broken anythign down to the molcular level of a metal.

When do you get that he rearanged its molecues
go read the issue. mageneto turn it i into molecullar level an pulled it through wolverine spores...........

mageneto did not break it. Magneto ahs complete and utter control of metal

DarkOdin
go read the issue. mageneto turn it i into molecullar level an pulled it through wolverine spores...........

mageneto did not break it. Magneto ahs complete and utter control of metal

Yup your right mad

steverules
Yes....yes he does

godking
Originally posted by steverules
No KO's no hulk throwing wolverine into the sun or any shizzle like that...just them going all out whoever dies loses...who wins? Ridiculous fight since both guys are practically unkillable especially in a H2H fight.

peejayd
* adamantium is the result of a failed recreation of Cap's shield. anyway, here's an excerpt from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America%27s_shield regarding the retcon:

* there... i hope that solves the problem...

* by the way, IMO the Hulk can take any attack from Wolverine... Logan can only hurt Hulk because of sharp adamantium claws (by slashing, but it's futile because of Hulk's healing factor)... but Logan is not strong enough to pierce his claws through Hulk's skin...

* Hulk is no slouch, with super-strength, he also has super-speed... one-punch KO, Hulk wins 10/10... smile

NonSensi-Klown
The longer the fight goes on the stronger Hulk gets. Thus, it's feasible to think that either

A) Hulk gets strong enough to rip Wolverine's adamantium in two.

or

B) Hulk destroys the planet in the process, and they both lose.

peejayd
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
The longer the fight goes on the stronger Hulk gets. Thus, it's feasible to think that either

A) Hulk gets strong enough to rip Wolverine's adamantium in two.

or

B) Hulk destroys the planet in the process, and they both lose.

i think A is much feasible... smile

lordmohahat
couldn't hulk just get some pebbles and force them through logans eyeballs and just push loads of junk through his eyes in to his skull. then logan tries to heal and ends up with permanent brain damage on account of not having enough room to have a fully functioning brain?

Bentley
And if there are no pebbles he can pick his own teeth and push them inside while he regenerates another.

steverules
Has Hulk ever broken adamantium before? If so screenshots please sly

Stoic
Has Hulk ever broken adamantium before? If so screenshots please sly

He's never broken Adamantium into pieces per se, but he has crushed it due to impact from his fists, he damaged Ultron's chasis in the Secret Wars. Another time he sunk his fingers into a solid Adamantium statue of himself.

I think that it is safe to assume that he could bend Wolverines claws, if he were to really try.

steverules
I was sure that he had grabbed wolverines claws before and squeezed on them which could make them bend but maybe he wasn't really trying, like you said he could bend it if he were to really try.

DestinyGuy678
Adamantium is an alloy, it is made by combining other metals / resins together. It only becomes Adamantium when it hardens and once it hardens it is unbreakable. then peopl elike silver surfer, galactus, thor, colonel america, and other people hsould b eable to break it by destroying it on the atomic level

also what would happen if the huma ntorch heated it up again (nova?)

steverules
You mean captain America roll eyes (sarcastic)

MightyEInherjar
Where are people getting that Wolverine can't die? He can die, and has before, he just has to fight his ridiculous battle in the Astral Plane to "get another guy."

Nihilist
hulk easy

DestinyGuy678
You mean captain America roll eyes (sarcastic) ....no, colonel america

steverules
If you are talking about a guy in a blue costume and a shield with a star on it then that would be captain America sly Never heard of this colonel America fellow

Badabing
Did Cap get a posthumous promotion? whatdur

steverules
I musta missed that issue kinda

DestinyGuy678
If you are talking about a guy in a blue costume and a shield with a star on it then that would be captain America sly Never heard of this colonel America fellow

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9286/facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/MCP_008_006.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/MCP_008_007.jpg

colonel america, because you haven't heard of a character doesn't mean they don't exist

Badabing
I actually think Colonel America is an alternate version of Cap. I want to say from a Marvel Zombies arc, but I'm not sure.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Badabing
I actually think Colonel America is an alternate version of Cap. I want to say from a Marvel Zombies arc, but I'm not sure.

....no...he's form vanguard, marvel comics presents.

steverules

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/MCP_008_006.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/MCP_008_007.jpg

colonel america, because you haven't heard of a character doesn't mean they don't exist

Please re-read my post, I never said he didn't exist...I simply said I never heard of him smile

Badabing

....no...he's form vanguard, marvel comics presents. Don't you EVER triple facepalm me! durfist

steverules
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't you EVER triple facepalm me! durfist

estahuh

Badabing
estahuh ahah

Okay, I forgot what the thread was about. dur on me...

steverules
You dang mods and your off topicness shakecursor I have now stolen your cursor good sir peaches Your mod powers are no match for the dark side

Now...the topic was hulk vs Wolvie...fight to the death big grin

DestinyGuy678
Please re-read my post, I never said he didn't exist...I simply said I never heard of him smile there was blatnat sarcasm i nreference t othe character in question, anyway hulk wins by throwing wolverine into space, or rips all the flesh from his bones

steverules
there was blatnat sarcasm i nreference t othe character in question, anyway hulk wins by throwing wolverine into space, or rips all the flesh from his bones

*sigh*

No KO's no hulk throwing wolverine into the sun or any shizzle like that...just them going all out whoever dies loses...who wins?

No throwing into the sun or any shizzle like that means no throwing into outer space...you either can't read or choose to ignore other peoples posts erm

DestinyGuy678
*sigh*

No throwing into the sun or any shizzle like that means no throwing into outer space...you either can't read or choose to ignore other peoples posts erm I did read that, which is why I added hulk could just rip the meat of wolverines bones,

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>