i need dissertation sample for review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

copcally
hi guys, i am looking to some dissertation samples, do you refer any site from where i download for help ?

Grand-Moff-Gav
...this all tastes like plagiarism to me...

Bicnarok
too many big words in this thread for my intellect

dadudemon
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav

Don't act like you understand the poster.

jaden101
Originally posted by copcally
hi guys, i am looking to some dissertation samples, do you refer any site from where i download for help ?

AYBABTU

shiv
you forgot to say Please.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by copcally

You can have my disseratation if you want. Copy it all for all I care.

Devil King
Originally posted by jaden101
AYBABTU

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? I swear, conversing on the internet is like walking down the street after too many drinks and trying to figure out the personalized license plate of the car at the stop light while you're waiting to cross.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Devil King
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? I swear, conversing on the internet is like walking down the street after too many drinks and trying to figure out the personalized license plate of the car at the stop light while you're waiting to cross.

It means: All your base are belong to us.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King

You could have tried google or urbandictionary.com

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
You could have tried google or urbandictionary.com

Magic and witchcraft I tell you! MAGIC AND WITCHCRAFT!!!

henryweston
it's a formality you should do it if you want to get your degree, here is a resource which may help you
educationalwriting.net/dissertation.htm

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav

Seems to be the status quo now.

chillmeistergen
I don't see how asking for a sample of any dissertation could be regarded as plagiarism. What's the fella going to do, submit someone's social sciences dissertation for his linguistics degree?

I think people need to get it into their heads that plagiarism hasn't actually happened until his dissertation, essay or whatever has been written. If you actually see it, notice a likeness to another dissertation and can actually prove it, then you can start screaming "plagiarism!" from the rooftops.

People are given dissertation and essay samples in lectures, seminars and workshops, for God's sake.

Academicwriter1

botankus
Originally posted by Academicwriter1
Feel free to shoot me
Where does the line start?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.