Omega Red vs Wolverine and Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

redhotrash
Iron Fist MIGHT be able to give himself some immunity to the deathspores, but thats questionable. Either way I say Omega Red takes this.

Endrict Nuul
Red

carver9
red

Bentley
Ironfist solos. shifty

Starscream M
bizzump

Mindset
Unless IF can ko him in one hit, I don't see them winning.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Unless IF can ko him in one hit, I don't see them winning.
Logan would have better luck then IF with a one shot. I not even sure IF would last long enough to get a single shot off

Harbinger
Arkady wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Logan would have better luck then IF with a one shot. I not even sure IF would last long enough to get a single shot off I'm sure IF could last quite awhile...his chi can protect him against red's pheromones

Mindset
Logan would have better luck then IF with a one shot. I not even sure IF would last long enough to get a single shot off Logan would have to get a headshot though.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm sure IF could last quite awhile...his chi can protect him against red's pheromones
how? that does not even make senses how the hell is his chi going to protect him from getting his lfie drained from his body.

Battlehammer
Logan would have to get a headshot though.
so would IF and I not even sure it daze omega red the dude laughed off a boozoka

Starscream M
how? that does not even make senses how the hell is his chi going to protect him from getting his lfie drained from his body. im not talking about the life drain...Im just talking about the death spores...I think IF's chi will allow some resistance, unlike normal humans who will die within minutes

Mindset
Chi has only protected him from poisons, which he can become essentially immune to.

And he can heal himself, but neither will really help in this fight.

I think he could last long enough to get off one IF, but having to use chi for other things while trying to use his IF will not work out so good.

Starscream M
so would IF and I not even sure it daze omega red the dude laughed off a boozoka thats cuz of his armor...IF would punch his head off

Starscream M
Chi has only protected him from poisons, which he can become essentially immune to.

And he can heal himself, but neither will really help in this fight. death spores is a poison

---

also IF can heal because Logan can distract Red

Battlehammer
im not talking about the life drain...Im just talking about the death spores...I think IF's chi will allow some resistance, unlike normal humans who will die within minutes
his peramones still drain life energy...............

and there really not a single baises for your speculation. The pheramones have had not trouble downing meta life beats cyclopes, jublee in seconds. If be no different

Mindset
death spores is a poison

---

also IF can heal because Logan can distract Red

Yea, but he will have to contend against more than the death spores, that's like the first line of defense per se, for OR.

I don't know if Logan will be enough of a distraction t allow IF to heal himself, and you have to realize all of this is lowering IF chi.

Battlehammer

And he can heal himself, but neither will really help in this fight.

I think he could last long enough to get off one IF, but having to use chi for other things while trying to use his IF will not work out so good.
true that he have to put a lot of effort into constantly healing him self.

Starscream M
his peramones still drain life energy...............

yeah but they don't give Red energy

only when his tentacles attach can Red suck life energy...which Red needs to survive

so if IF and Logan survive long enough, Red will be weakened enough to be beat

Battlehammer
death spores is a poison

Not really, and beast was downed within seconds from the death spores and beast has pritty strong digree of immunity to poisons

Starscream M
Not really, and beast was downed within seconds from the death spores and beast has pritty strong digree of immunity to poisons when the hell did beast have an immunity to poisons? confused

Harbinger

only when his tentacles attach can Red suck life energy...which Red needs to survive

Uh......didn't Logan and Arkady fight for 18 hours with Logan still losing? That cuts both ways; if Red's going to be weakened by the length of the battle, then so will Danny and Wolverine. I don't see either of them doing enough damage to Red to beat him, no matter how long their battle lasts.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Harbinger
Uh......didn't Logan and Arkady fight for 18 hours with Logan still losing? That cuts both ways; if Red's going to be weakened by the length of the battle, then so will Danny and Wolverine. I don't see either of them doing enough damage to Red to beat him, no matter how long their battle lasts. so logan was able to hold his own against Red for 18 hours...now add in Iron Fist (who is much more powerful today than he used to be) and the odds are stacked against Red

Battlehammer
when the hell did beast have an immunity to poisons? confused
due to his advances healing factor..............

Harbinger
so logan was able to hold his own against Red for 18 hours...now add in Iron Fist (who is much more powerful today than he used to be) and the odds are stacked against Red How, exactly? IF's gotten upgrades, but there's nothing to suggest he's strong enough to take on Red, even with Logan. He's unlike the other two in that he doesn't have their durability; he could just as easily be rendered a non-factor if the battle goes on enough. He's strong, and a hell of a fighter, but I don't think Danny and Logan are enough to take down Omega Red, not with Red's advantages in strength and durability. Even if Iron Fist amps himself, what guarantee is there that he could do damage to Red? What guarantee is there that Red would even let him get close enough to hit him?

Battlehammer

falses it actaully when red touched period..........

red fought for 18 hours straight with out using his life drain...........so much for him gettign weaken,

Battlehammer
so logan was able to hold his own against Red for 18 hours
with out red using his life drain.............

...now add in Iron Fist (who is much more powerful today than he used to be) and the odds are stacked against Red
mope IF would be taken down within seconds form the pheromones, he be lucky to get off a shot or two

Starscream M

mope IF would be taken down within seconds form the pheromones, he be lucky to get off a shot or two you're ridiculous if you think IF would be taken down in a few seconds

Logan will still fight the brunt of the battle against Red, and Red will have to focus his attention on Logan.

IF can just wait for the right time to unleash his powerful attacks to weaken Red. And when Red tries to face IF, Logan will make him pay by landing some claws into Red.

I see the team winning.

Battlehammer
you're ridiculous if you think IF would be taken down in a few seconds

Logan will still fight the brunt of the battle against Red, and Red will have to focus his attention on Logan.

IF can just wait for the right time to unleash his powerful attacks to weaken Red. And when Red tries to face IF, Logan will make him pay by landing some claws into Red.

I see the team winning.
No my friend you are rediuclous, becuases you countinue to debate about a topic you know nothing about. His spores have taken down meta humans within seconds. The only people to withstand them have been idnviduals with wolverine or sabertooth leveling healing factors and colossus who immune. IF has niether of theses. Even beats was taken out within seocnds and he ha sa healing factor and a pritty strong one.

.......Red can take Logan out within minuts if not seconds with the life drain.........

please jsut stop your ignorance is simply laugable. Red has taken on the entire x-men team. Recently even in a weaken stated he ebat the crap out of colossus and wolverine. Colosus could not even put down red no matter how ahrd he hit him.

you relaly need to stop debating things you know nothing about.

Starscream M

.......Red can take Logan out within minuts if not seconds with the life drain.........
so I guess Red just enjoys fighting for 18 hours straight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
so I guess Red just enjoys fighting for 18 hours straight roll eyes (sarcastic)
you enjoy sound stupid don't you.

If you read the issue you know red did it puposly. The entire fight was taped. They wanted to test wolverine out and see how long he could last which is why red did not uses the life drain, but you know that if you took your head out of your ass and actually read a comic.

oh and red also simply wanted to fight Logan fairly in order to make him suffer longer.

Battlehammer
oh and red also has healing factor that is wolverine level or close to it and armor that pritty dam industructable

Starscream M
fine...I'll make another Omega Red thread then

Battlehammer
feel free

dmills
Bump. Now that Danny is one shotting helicarriers, how does this battle go?

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
Bump. Now that Danny is one shotting helicarriers, how does this battle go?

Double bump.

The real story back then wasn't Danny's helicarrier busting. It was his immunity to toxins.

In the same story as the bullet catch, he claimed he never had to worry about things like poisons, because the dragons fire simply burned it out of him. On top of that, it protected him from the spider island disease, and cured cancer.

Odds are, it should protect against Omega Reds death spores

Supermutant
Omega Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.