Hulk vs Parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Parasite decides Hulk and his Gamma would be a yummy snack.

Who wins?

MightyEInherjar
In a comic book? Hulk. Otherwise Parasite wins this all day.

carver9
parasite

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
In a comic book? Hulk. Otherwise Parasite wins this all day.

Agreed.

janus77
Hulk. he's supposed to be totally immune to all disease and his internal organs are as durable and resilient as his outer body and flesh.

Hulk shouldn't have any trouble here.

guy222
hulk

Antiphon
Hulk.

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk. he's supposed to be totally immune to all disease and his internal organs are as durable and resilient as his outer body and flesh. parasite is a comic character.. confused

anyhow, would parasite also be able to duplicate hulk's "the madder i get, the stronger i get" attribute? if not then parasite would have to continuously leech power from him to stay on par.

kgkg
Hulk wins

Juntai
Hulk. he's supposed to be totally immune to all disease and his internal organs are as durable and resilient as his outer body and flesh.

^^^ has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

Marvelknight
Good battle. I'm going for HULK on this one. Gamma radiation consist of massive amounts of energy. And Hulk's output is continuous. Truthfully, I think Hulk is too much for Parasite, and he'll get pounded out in the end. What other way is there for Parasite to attack Hulk other than physical force? Hulk >>>Parasite.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Good battle. I'm going for HULK on this one. Gamma radiation consist of massive amounts of energy. And Hulk's output is continuous. Truthfully, I think Hulk is too much for Parasite, and he'll get pounded out in the end. What other way is there for Parasite to attack Hulk other than physical force? Hulk >>>Parasite.
If Surfer can drain the hulk, I don't see why Parasite can't.

Priest
Darwin was the last person to drain him and failed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Darwin was the last person to drain him and failed.
And Darwin's Energy absorbtion feats are on par with Parasite's? No.

Priest
Originally posted by fangirl101
And Darwin's Energy absorbtion feats are on par with Parasite's? No.
I know, but im just saying that draining him could take a while since the Hulk some how is over loaded with gamma energies.

Marvelknight
If Surfer can drain the hulk, I don't see why Parasite can't.

huh Are you comparing a high level cosmic being to Parasite. Their powers are nowhere near the same level. Better question, How long will Parasite last in a fit fight with Hulk?

fangirl101
huh Are you comparing a high level cosmic being to Parasite. Their powers are nowhere near the same level. Better question, How long will Parasite last in a fit fight with Hulk?
Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

carver9
Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Bad comparison, very bad comparison. Hulk energy increase with his rage. He become more powerful whereas superman remains the same. His strength and everything sky rocket. With these post presented I change my post, hulk could overload parasite, he dont even have to lay a hand on him.

Brutacus

even iff superman is more powerfull than hulk, superman needs energy from the sun or he needs the sun to juice up.
Hulk is the energy source for his power so to speak.

Avlon

laughing

Originally posted by Galan007
parasite is a comic character.. confused

anyhow, would parasite also be able to duplicate hulk's "the madder i get, the stronger i get" attribute? if not then parasite would have to continuously leech power from him to stay on par.

Actually he would. Adding to that he also gets more powerful as he leeches more energy. He's not only drained energy, but copied powers, memories, and even the appearance of others.

Originally posted by carver9
Bad comparison, very bad comparison. Hulk energy increase with his rage. He become more powerful whereas superman remains the same. His strength and everything sky rocket. With these post presented I change my post, hulk could overload parasite, he dont even have to lay a hand on him.

Parasite has never been overloaded.

Marvelknight
OK, but Hulk isn't like Superman, meaning he won't hold back. his mind is similar to a child's mind. Whatever it is that make him mad, has now become something like the sound of a cat clawing on a chalk board. Hulk won't stop until this thing or whatever it is has become "Hulk smashed". It doesn't take Hulk very long for Hulk's powers to increase. Hulk can take this 8 or 9 out of 10.

carver9
Originally posted by Avlon
laughing

Actually he would. Adding to that he also gets more powerful as he leeches more energy.

Parasite has never been overloaded.

Has parasite ever faced anyone like hulk, someone that has basically unlimited energy. Hulk doesnt have a cap so what is it that parasite is draining because he isnt downing hulk by draining him, hulk will remain the same throughout the battle, hell he could become more powerful then before due to someone tampering with his power.

Parasite hasnt fought anyone on hulks level yet and I could see him getting crushed.

fangirl101
OK, but Hulk isn't like Superman, meaning he won't hold back. his mind is similar to child's mind. Whatever it is that make him mad, has now become something like the sound of a cat clawing on a chalk board. Hulk won't stop until this thing or whatever it is has become "Hulk smashed". It doesn't take Hulk very long for Hulk's powers to increase. Hulk can take this 8 or 9 out of 10.
Superman is Stronger than Hulk on the onset. Faster, and smarter. So if Parasite can drain Superman, why wouldn't he zap hulk and turn him into banner in seconds?

fangirl101
Has parasite ever faced anyone like hulk, someone that has basically unlimited energy. Hulk doesnt have a cap so what is it that parasite is draining because he isnt downing hulk by draining him, hulk will remain the same throughout the battle, hell he could become more powerful then before due to someone tampering with his power.

Parasite hasnt fought anyone on hulks level yet and I could see him getting crushed.
Of course you could. The extreme marvel ish is out of hand.

Wei Phoenix

If Hulk had unlimited energy then he wouldn't have reverted back to Banner in the Sentry fight. Juggernaut is an example of unlimited energy.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Hulk had unlimited energy then he wouldn't have reverted back to Banner in the Sentry fight. Juggernaut is an example of unlimited energy. Juggs doesn't have unlimted energy. He's been pushed back before. By War Hulk and Stopped by Thor's God blast.

Avlon

Strange Visitor should suffice to answer your question. Most characters have unlimited energy..however, it rarely comes to play in a battle as they can't unleash it all at once anyway.

Juntai
Uhh...
He drains the gamma, not the strength, reverts him back to Banner or at least weak enough to beat him, and smashes him.
And don't act like it can't happen, several characters have accomplished this. From Surfer to Titannus, etc.
And Parasite is one of the premier energy drainers.

Juntai
Strange Visitor should suffice to answer your question. laughing

Wei Phoenix
Juggs doesn't have unlimted energy. He's been pushed back before. By War Hulk and Stopped by Thor's God blast.

Maybe we have different definitions of energy. You are talking about his momentum. I am talking about stamina.

Juntai
And while I'm on topic, Superman not only starts out stronger than Hulk base, but his power can surge just the same, if he's angry or stressed. It's well documented in the comics.

fangirl101
Maybe we have different definitions of energy. You are talking about his momentum. I am talking about stamina.
Onslaught overwhelmed his stamina. It's not unlimited. It is very high tho.

Avlon
Originally posted by Juntai
laughing

I had updated my post about parasites absorbing abilities earlier.

Actually he would. Adding to that he also gets more powerful as he leeches more energy. He's not only drained energy, but copied powers, memories, and even the appearance of others.

I remembered that arc where he pretended to be Lois for a few months and yet still had Superman's powers.

carver9
If Hulk had unlimited energy then he wouldn't have reverted back to Banner in the Sentry fight. Juggernaut is an example of unlimited energy.

You must forgot, moments later he turned right back to the hulk, a more powerful one and then lets not forget that he turned his eyes green after the sentry fight. Did sentry truly had a due in hulk turning back.

Again how is parasite absorbing a energy source that basically doesnt have a cap. While parasite is draining he could be amping himself.

fangirl101
You must forgot, moments later he turned right back to the hulk, a more powerful one and then lets not forget that he turned his eyes green after the sentry fight. Did sentry truly had a due in hulk turning back.

Again how is parasite absorbing a energy source that basically doesnt have a cap. While parasite is draining he could be amping himself.
No. Hulk will be killed as soon as he reverts to banner. Parasite is NOT sentry.

Wei Phoenix
Onslaught overwhelmed his stamina. It's not unlimited. It is very high tho.

You are referencing a saga that was a complete PIS mess. Show me one scan where Cain has ever showed fatigue, getting tired, losing energy or his breath. Cain has fought the Exemplars and defeated them and then fought Stonecutter. Fought the Hulk and even stated how he never gets tired.

Bentley
Originally posted by Juntai
Uhh...
He drains the gamma, not the strength, reverts him back to Banner or at least weak enough to beat him, and smashes him.
And don't act like it can't happen, several characters have accomplished this. From Surfer to Titannus, etc.
And Parasite is one of the premier energy drainers.

Wouldn't Banner turn into the Hulk again since Parasite is releasing gamma radiation himself?

Wei Phoenix

Still he reverted back. Where is it stated that Hulk must revert back to Banner in order to become a stronger version?

janus77
oops, was thinking of something else entirely no expression

kgkg
Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. Parasite only lasts with Superman because Superman plays Stupid.

In forum fight Parasite won't last a sec with Superman

Red Hulk
Surfer has drained Hulk's gamma three times with the equivalent of waving his hand.

I'd have to go with Parasite here.

Brutacus
I can't make up my mind who would win, btw doesn't hulk fight a lot of energy drainers???
A lot of times wenn he turns back to banner it would only take seconds or less to return in to the hulk again, even iff he tries to kill banner snap his neck, or something els.
He would turn back in to the hulk and heal again.
I was wondering since I don't really know parasite, does he only absorb the power from his victim or does he have his own powers I mean could he vaporise hulk or something like that???

Galan007
hulk could overload parasite parasite easily absorbed, and had no problem containing, superman's powers when he was drastically sun-amped:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939328_supes1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939329_supes2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939330_supes3.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939331_supes4.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939332_supes5.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939333_supes6.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/939334_supes7.jpg

so lol @ the notion of 'overloading' parasite.

on another note, parasite also shows an extremely good regenerative quality in the above scans.

Raoul
I remembered that arc where he pretended to be Lois for a few months and yet still had Superman's powers.

some awesome issues in that arc...

The Pict
Go with Parasite in this fight

facepalm

Rhinoceros
I don't think Hulk would get THAT angry at some purple dude just touching him, I don't know how much parasite's touch hurts, but I'd wager Hulk wouldn't get WWH level enraged by his touch. I think parasite could absorb enough energy if the Hulk didn't get way too mad, he'd revert to Banner and Parasite would just absorb everything at least KOing him. I seem to recall that the longer you'll touch parasite, the faster his absorbing becomes. Can someone verify this?

-K-M-
As mentioned earlier Titannus absorbed Hulk's gamma radiation fairly easily, so it's definetly possible.

jadervason
Damn, this is a good one Avlon

cdtm
As long as the multidimensional, unpredictable, varied Hulk doesn't touch him, he'll be ok. thumb up

xJLxKing
parasite

carver9
Hulk wins

cdtm
Hulk wins

With his versatility, how could he not? It's not like Hulk would mindlessly hit him, get absorbed, and lose.

carver9
Agreed. Glad we are on the same page. smile

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm
As long as the multidimensional, unpredictable, varied Hulk doesn't touch him, he'll be ok. thumb up

Why would touch matter?
Parasite has never needed to touch to drain it happens when opponents are in range.

Btw I realize your nlowing smoke

beatboks
Hulk Could win the same way Supes does.
If he makes it a VERY physical fight and makes parasite expend energy at a faster rate than he absorbs it. THAT is how Superman takes any wins vs Parasite.

The Spectre+
^^except hulk dosent have the mind to execute that tactic

beatboks
Originally posted by The Spectre+
^^except hulk dosent have the mind to execute that tactic

I would argue he does because he's normally a savage brute. So while he may not actually think he needs to do so it is how he normally operates (i.e Hulk smash)

Senor Cage
Parasite.

carver9
Hulk stomps.

One Big Mob
parasite Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps.

Wut a differense 10 yeers maeks

Philosophía
Nov 10th 2008 carver knows less about phones, but so much more about things in general.

On that same night, his uncle came to visit and something happened, something cracked, and on Nov 11th the Carvinator was born:

carver9

The same yr.

Badabing
parasite Warned. sneer

carver9
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.