Clone Troopers run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
An army consisting of 500 clone troopers, 100 jet troopers, 50 blaze troopers (from ROTS game), 50 clone assasins (from ROTS game) 100 snipers, 1 juggernaut, 20 AT-RTs, 50 Arc troopers and commander cody must go from level to level in a building filled w/battle droids. Each room is a football field wide and contains plenty of cover. Between each round, the clones have 2 hours to rest and make plans.

round 1: all dead clones magically revive after every match.
round 2: ...not so.

1. 1000 battle droids.
2. 1000 sbds (super battle droids)
3. 500 droidexas
4. 500 droidexas and 100 managuards
5. 5000 sbds
6. 100 sith lords
7. darth revan the way fanboys see him
8. all of the above
9. 1000000 battle droids some w/rockets
10. everything.

DarthCuddles
they are dead by 6 me thinks

Red Nemesis
Way to not make this clearable. There has to be some chance to beat the gauntlet. Oh, and they die at six.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Way to not make this clearable. There has to be some chance to beat the gauntlet. Oh, and they die at six.

Yoda had a hard time w/assasins, and they have a juggernaut.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

You mean in the RotS video game? Because I never had any problem at all... Gameplay isn't canon. If you have a different event, please enlighten me- I'm drawing a blank.

Faunus
They die at four.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

I don't recall Yoda ever having a hard time with any type of clones.

truejedi
they would die by 3 or 4 by attrition. With a healthy unit they couldn't clear 5, 6, 8, 9, 10

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by truejedi
they would die by 3 or 4 by attrition. With a healthy unit they couldn't clear 5, 6, 8, 9, 10

They have a juggernaut. Droidexas won't do jack against it.

NonSensi-Klown
They would indeed lose via attrition, however if they got everyone back after every round, they would lose at 8. One youngling= 3 magnagards. lol. That wouldn't be too hard. 100 sithlords is very ambiguous, but I guess they'd take heavy losses.

Revan would get killed in seconds. He probably couldn't take even 50 clones by himself, let alone almost a thousand.

But against all of them at the same time they would lose.

Hewhoknowsall
But it's Revan as fanboys see him. wink

And how do they lose at 3/4? They have a JUGGERNAUT!!!

Lord Knightfa11
Revan explodes into a fiery ball that consumes the entire planet that this is happening on. He then flies towards coruscaunt using the force to sustain him in the vacuum. Then he kills palpatine with his uber 1337 skillzzz and takes on the entire jedi order at the same time, killing everyone.

truejedi
maybe not 4. But 5 for sure. They are at that time outnumbered (if they hadn't lost a single soldier yet, which is laughable, they would be a shell of themselves by this time) over 5 to 1.

around 10 to 1 total. Juggernaut won't win a battle by itself.

Hewhoknowsall
A sbd's guns won't do jack vs. a juggernaut.

truejedi
you've got enough of them to overheat the thing and cook all the clones inside though, if they all fired at once.

Hewhoknowsall
You've got enough turrets to overheat the droids a lot hotter.

Mizukage Yoda
1. 1000 battle droids.
2. 1000 sbds (super battle droids)
3. 500 droidexas
4. 500 droidexas and 100 managuards
5. 5000 sbds
6. 100 sith lords
7. darth revan the way fanboys see him
8. all of the above
9. 1000000 battle droids some w/rockets
10. everything.
1. Clones
2. Clones
3. Clones
4. Clones, Magna Guards run through clones like butter, but the vehicles, arcs and sheer number of Clones+ Assassins=crispy droids
5. Clones, uh with plenty of cover I see no reason why they can't defeat them.
6. 100 Sith Lords, the Clones only outnumber them like five to one, to say that five Clones can overwhelm a Sith is ridiculous, Clones Get Rofl'd
7. Lets just say that they get past 6, Revan in fanboys eyes is on par with LOTF Luke so def Revan
8. All of the Above, seriously, spite.
9. Why is this below All of the Above, Revan in fanboys eyes is invincible and has control over ALL Force Powers evil face Happy Dance

Hewhoknowsall
the juggernaut might get lucky and blast the sith.... the clones did kill all the jedi in the jedi temple.... and there were way more than 100..

Lucien A
So are these you average, run-of-the-mill, By 1 Get 1 Free, Sith Lords? Or do they have names and histories?

Mizukage Yoda
Oh wait I didn't see the Juggernaught, Clones win, a Juggernaught is said to be able to generate firepower on par with a Nuclear wapon

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lucien A
So are these you average, run-of-the-mill, By 1 Get 1 Free, Sith Lords? Or do they have names and histories?

An average sith from PoD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.