Hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
Can I have a hug?

Anyone? Seriously, I want a hug, and not just one from Sol, that's a business deal.

That Rogue Jedi is kinda cute, maybe one from him?

kodak
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/dave_kodak/sealpu7.png
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/dave_kodak/davekseal.gif

Davehead
Well, I WAS going to hug you, but since you didn't list me as one of your preferences, you can just forget it!

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up and hug me you fool!

Rogue Jedi
shifty

Lord Knightfa11
hug

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
"That Rogue Jedi is kinda cute, maybe one from him?"

Now I know you must be on something.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
"That Rogue Jedi is kinda cute, maybe one from him?"

Now I know you must be on something. Boy you never tire out, do you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
All that wasted energy.....

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Boy you never tire out, do you? roll eyes (sarcastic) Twas quite effortless really, but your optimism is always impeccable, that's alright, we all need a pat on the back, regardless if it's oneself doing it.

Rogue Jedi
Twas quite effortless really, but your optimism is always impeccable, that's alright, we all need a pat on the back, regardless if it's oneself doing it. crylaugh

Scythe
There's that goddamn, almost cliche, smiley answer. Hahaha, seriously! Keepin' it real I see.

Rogue Jedi
No, it's just that listening to you talk is like watching a retard trying to hump a doorknob yes

Scythe
*Waits for Gefallen engel to LAUGH HER ASS OFF*

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, it's just that listening to you talk is like watching a retard trying to hump a doorknob yes Now why would you poke fun at the mentally challenged? I thought higher of ya.

Rogue Jedi
Now why would you poke fun at the mentally challenged? I thought higher of ya. Poking fun at you, baby, but you are right, sorry about that.

I should have said listening to you talk is like listening to Forrest Gump trying to explain Quantum Physics.

Scythe
I liked Forest Gump, it was a good movie.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed it was. Poor Bubba.....

Lord Knightfa11
Mah momma, she always used to say: "STFU and SIT DOWN little bastard. You know the only reason you ain't dead is cause the dumpster was full" and that's all I have to say abaout dat.

Scythe
Alrighty then

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Mah momma, she always used to say: "STFU and SIT DOWN little bastard. You know the only reason you ain't dead is cause the dumpster was full" and that's all I have to say abaout dat. Thats ****ed up man haermm

Strangelove
I'm a hugger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.