Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta vs. All of DB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
JDm6VycCB8c

He takes on an army composed of every DB, DBZ and GT character.

How does he do?

Slaanesh
he take them all with ease..

Csdabest
But can he take on.............HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Slaanesh
of coz he can..he can take everyone including himself smokin' he's the most powerfull being ever exist in DB universe..

Kento
Nuh uh. Old Krillen > Base Kid Gokou > SSJ4 Gokou or Gogeta.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Kento
Nuh uh. the pig with an underwear on his head > Old Krillen > Base Kid Gokou > SSJ4 Gokou or Gogeta.

fixed smile

Kento
ChiChi > All

BradBalboa
goku pwned chichi, ***** slapped her through a house intoa tree, :P

well unless something where to happen lie buu bsorbing him i can se him doing very well, atually yehh ssj4 gogeta pwn anyone

TheBadguy
intention was too have him as far and away the strongest dbz character shown and if his powerlevel is that high above everyones then like every other time in dragonball it won't matter how many he faces.

Hewhoknowsall
He would toy around w/everyone and then defuse and get butchered by Omega Shenron.

Bada's Palin
In b4 Broly fanboys.

Slaanesh
broly would be the first to die shifty

jimBOFH
Broly is only an Ultra SSJ. Vegeta on his own could take him by EoZ.

Wei Phoenix
You are asking if the strongest warrior who basically had no weaknesses except for time could take on everyone else weaker than him?

Old man Krillin.

jimBOFH
Actually, i guess the answer to this depends on whether you include Vegito in the question- Vegito at SSJ4 would be stronger, as the fusion is more effective. Aside from that, no competition.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jimBOFH
Actually, i guess the answer to this depends on whether you include Vegito in the question- Vegito at SSJ4 would be stronger, as the fusion is more effective. Aside from that, no competition.

That is true.

Csdabest
Base goku w/ Spirit Bomb wins

jimBOFH
He'd need the universe spirit bomb to have any chance- consider how much more powerful than Omega Shenron SSJ4 Gogeta was. Not just a bit- he was wiping the floor with him. So, the Spirit Bomb would have to be taking more energy than any Spirit Bomb shown in the series to beat Gogeta- not to mention the fact that the spirit bomb will bounce harmlessly off good people (remember Gohan deflecting it?)- Vegeta being officially "good" at the end of the Buu Saga, and Goku there's no question of. So he would just deflect it harmlessly. Also, Kid Buu nearly managed to deflect the spirit bomb, because he was more powerful than Goku. so Gogeta SSJ4 could do that if necessary.

Slaanesh
maybe gogeta can use spirit bomb too no expression

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You are asking if the strongest warrior who basically had no weaknesses except for time could take on everyone else weaker than him?

Old man Krillin.

That time flaw is bad: is this Gogeta before he realizes that he can only stay for 5 mins? If so, then he's screwed: he'll toy with them until he defuses in which Shenron will crush him.

He'd need the universe spirit bomb to have any chance- consider how much more powerful than Omega Shenron SSJ4 Gogeta was. Not just a bit- he was wiping the floor with him. So, the Spirit Bomb would have to be taking more energy than any Spirit Bomb shown in the series to beat Gogeta- not to mention the fact that the spirit bomb will bounce harmlessly off good people (remember Gohan deflecting it?)- Vegeta being officially "good" at the end of the Buu Saga, and Goku there's no question of. So he would just deflect it harmlessly. Also, Kid Buu nearly managed to deflect the spirit bomb, because he was more powerful than Goku. so Gogeta SSJ4 could do that if necessary.

Why didn't Buu/freiza just dodge it?

jimBOFH
No idea- perhaps the blast radius makes it impossible to dodge, and you have to try to stop it detonating?

BruceSkywalker
No contest SS4 Gogeta will destroy them all

Hewhoknowsall
Guys.....HE WOULD DEFUSE AFTER 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!

yungz22
Broly is only an Ultra SSJ. Vegeta on his own could take him by EoZ.

this is what ive been trying too tell people since like forever

yungz22
actuall i think gogeta would lose if he were to fight everyone at once

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by yungz22
actuall i think gogeta would lose if he were to fight everyone at once Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06

Oh...okay.

But does SSJ4 Gogeta know that in this fight? If not, he'd toy w/them and then defuse and get toyed by shenron.

jimBOFH
Oh...okay.

But does SSJ4 Gogeta know that in this fight? If not, he'd toy w/them and then defuse and get toyed by shenron.

It's a moot point if he's fighting Vegito at SSJ4. The potara fusion makes Vegito easily stronger, and he doesn't split.

If you make the assumption that this fight takes place after the events of GT though, then yes, SSJ4 Gogeta is quite aware of his limitations and would not make the mistake of toying with his enemies. He'd probably go straight for the Big Bang Kamehameha and wipe out everyone.

DestinyGuy678
super buu and mystic gohan fuse

Dark-Jaxx
Broly is only an Ultra SSJ. Lol ignorance.

Vegeto solos.

Slaanesh
vegeto die..

Dark-Jaxx
How so?

We know that he is Gogeta, but more powerful, more powerful by alot.

We know that since Goku and Vegeto can go SSJ4, so can Vegeto.

yungz22
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lol ignorance.

Vegeto solos.

personally i think brolly is another level off ussj passed trunks could take it. he has the strength of a ssj2 but a little bit lower speed.

trunks ussj2
Brolly ussj3

Slaanesh
How so?

We know that he is Gogeta, but more powerful, more powerful by alot.

We know that since Goku and Vegeto can go SSJ4, so can Vegeto.

it was never shown that he can go ssj4...i was thinking he is fighting all the character that has been shown..vegeto never got to ssj4..

Dark-Jaxx
personally i think brolly is another level off ussj passed trunks could take it. he has the strength of a ssj2 but a little bit lower speed.

trunks ussj2
Brolly ussj3 Actually Broly is pretty fast for his size...

And the LSSJ form is completely unrelated to any other, it is in his genetics, and only usable by him.

Vegeto never went SSJ4, but we know he can...Why could he not?

Slaanesh
i never say he can't...i just say that for this fight..he is at the form that has been shown..if we assume he go ssj4..than of coz he beat the shit out of gogeta..

jimBOFH
Lol ignorance.

Vegeto solos.

He looks like a USSJ. I know that he is the Legendary Super Saiyan, and he's much faster and stronger as a USSJ than Trunks. However, Goku is able to beat him with the energy from the others- that doesn't increase his speed or strength, just how much energy he can put into energy attacks, and how many attacks he can make. That's enough for him to beat Broly- therefore I think any of the adult Saiyans at the end of the Buu saga could beat him.
Also, considering the legend of the "Legendary Super Saiyan", has been known for a long time, Supreme Kai shouldn't be so surprised at the maximum strength of Goku and Vegeta unless they're actually stronger than ANY saiyan that preceded them. If the LSSJ's were that strong, then Kai shouldn't think that Buu would have destroyed the Saiyans so easily, but he does. Ergo, Vegeta and Goku at SSJ2 in Buu Saga are stronger than Broly. Obviously Goku, at SSJ3, is much stronger still.

Dark-Jaxx
He looks like a USSJ. I didn't realise USSJ made you:
1. 10 feet tall
2. So durable you can tank Kamehamehas from inches away
3. Faster than SSJs
4. About 700-800 pounds of raw muscle
5. Become more powerful the longer you are in the form

Yeah, it is no USSJ.

And you are using canon feats and happenings to compare to a noncanon character who took place in a noncanon "What If" event. They cannot be compared so easily.

yungz22
Actually Broly is pretty fast for his size...

And the LSSJ form is completely unrelated to any other, it is in his genetics, and only usable by him.

Vegeto never went SSJ4, but we know he can...Why could he not?

i didnt say he was slow i said he wasnt as fast as ssj2. ssj2 has been known to one shot people. mainly punching them through the stomach.Each of these characters were not weak(fiiler or canon) brolly hasnt one shotted anybody but weaklings like those slaves and his father.

therefore it concludes that brolly<ssj2 the complete form of ussj

Dark-Jaxx
i didnt say he was slow i said he wasnt as fast as ssj2. ssj2 has been known to one shot people. mainly punching them through the stomach.Each of these characters were not weak(fiiler or canon) brolly hasnt one shotted anybody but weaklings like those slaves and his father.

therefore it concludes that brolly<ssj2 the complete form of ussj Broly one shotted Vegeta. His only real hit on him took him out.

And that is shit logic, because he hasn't one shot people he is weaker? Broly toys with opponents before killing them.

And Broly one shot a galaxy.

Slaanesh
broly one shot a galaxy is stupid..if he is that powerfull..he wouldn't get one shot by goku..

jimBOFH
I didn't realise USSJ made you:
1. 10 feet tall
2. So durable you can tank Kamehamehas from inches away
3. Faster than SSJs
4. About 700-800 pounds of raw muscle
5. Become more powerful the longer you are in the form

Yeah, it is no USSJ.

And you are using canon feats and happenings to compare to a noncanon character who took place in a noncanon "What If" event. They cannot be compared so easily.

1. USSJ increases in size compared to normal height. Trunks and Goku's are less dramatic, but it's still an increase.

2. That depends on the relative strength of the Kamehameha and the user, not the form itself. E.g. A Big Bang Kamehameha from SSJ4 Gogeta would leave nothing but ashes if Broly tried blocking it, while a Kamehameha from Master Roshi would do nothing at all even from point blank range. The USSJ doesn't confer immunity from Kamehameha, neither does LSSJ. It's just a matter of power.

3. For Trunks etc USSJ does do that. But clearly Broly != Trunks. I'd say that the speed is an attribute unique to Broly, and not the form. He can use USSJ and still be faster than a non-legendary Saiyan in SSJ. I guess that one comes down to whether you're defining Broly as the definition of the LSSJ "form". Seeing as it can't be attained by others though, I think that it's a combination of Broly, the LSSJ, using the USSJ form (far mor effectively than anyone else could, because he always fights like that and so would be used to it as well).

4. That's exactly WHY I think it's USSJ form. The hallmark of the USSJ is an enormous increase in muscle mass and strength.

5. Again, I think that's just part of Broly not the form. And technically, all Saiyans become more powerful the longer they're in Super Saiyan form- it places stress on the body, and they'd normally be fighting if they were in that form anyway. Either way, this results in an increase in strength. Broly's is simply much more drastic.

I guess if the Supreme Kai didn't know about the LSSJ's then that's different.
Even so I see no reason that Goku and Vegeta would not have surpassed him by the EoZ. If you take any 2 points in the canon timeline, both will be considerably stronger in the later of the 2 points. Broly is hardly ever fighting equals, or people stronger than him, and i doubt he trains under >500G. He's got no reason to, as he never encounters anyone equal to him in power.
Seeing as it's a non-canon "what if" thing tho, we can't know if Broly becomes more powerful with time. But Vegeta and Goku at EoZ seem a lot stronger than they were in the Broly movie.

Dark-Jaxx
Only durability and power do not directly correlate.

Slaanesh
have u ever seen a guy who have enough power to destroy a galaxy get one shot..it's just plain stupid..the one shooting galaxy thing should have never been brought up..

broly <= ssj2..

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Slaanesh
have u ever seen a guy who have enough power to destroy a galaxy get one shot..it's just plain stupid..the one shooting galaxy thing should have never been brought up..

broly <= ssj2.. I have seen guys who can collapse universes by thinking too much.

Despite the evidence that it is not?

Slaanesh
did that guy get one shot??did that guy have raw power like broly??

what evidence??

Dark-Jaxx
did that guy get one shot??did that guy have raw power like broly??

what evidence?? No, he was invincible, but you want a better example?

Other DBZ characters. smile

Characters like Cell can one shot planets, but it took alot less to kill him.

Evidence that he is physically stronger, more powerful, and more durable?

yungz22
Broly one shotted Vegeta. His only real hit on him took him out.

And that is shit logic, because he hasn't one shot people he is weaker? Broly toys with opponents before killing them.

And Broly one shot a galaxy. [/QUOTE

i meant the people he one shotted were not weak enemies any of the cell juniors had the power to kill goku and the rest except gohan. The people gohan one shotted were strong is all im saying

FOR THE LAST TIME BROLLY NEVER ONE SHOTTED THE GALAXY ITS A TIMELAPSE OF THE GALAXY BEING DESTROYED OVER TIME. the galaxy was destroyed in such an erratic way that it couldnt have been one shot. we have sen what ki blasts do filler and canon and none of them showed the results of how the galaxy was destoryed. Hence the fact it wasnt one shot but destroyed over time

Watch this vid from 0:08 to 0:15

yungz22
No, he was invincible, but you want a better example?

Cell can one shot planets but it took a fully ascended saiyan (one who completed the transformation of gaining strength without losing speed) to kill him.

Slaanesh
No, he was invincible, but you want a better example?

r u comparing planets to galaxy...
a guy who can one shot a galaxy..can never be one shot by a guy who at best can one shot a planet..
broly got one shot by goku who at best can one shot a planet..that's why i said the one shooting galaxy thing is plain stupid..if he has the power to do that..he would have never get one shot by goku..

what do u mean a lot less to kill cell??he was kill by someone with equal power..

jimBOFH
Cell can one shot planets but it took a fully ascended saiyan (one who completed the transformation of gaining strength without losing speed) to kill him.
USSJ is a different form to Super Saiyan 2, which was what Gohan was when he destroyed Cell. Gohan never learns how to do USSJ, because Goku knows that it won't work against Cell. I think USSJ is sort of an extension of SSJ 1, whereas SSJ2 is, although in appearance quite similar to SSJ1, actually a separate and distinct form.

yungz22
USSJ is a different form to Super Saiyan 2, which was what Gohan was when he destroyed Cell. Gohan never learns how to do USSJ, because Goku knows that it won't work against Cell. I think USSJ is sort of an extension of SSJ 1, whereas SSJ2 is, although in appearance quite similar to SSJ1, actually a separate and distinct form.

i know ssj2 is also called an ascended saiyan

jimBOFH
Is it? I was never sure if ascended saiyan was what Goku and Vegeta achieved in the HTC or if it was SSJ2. Goku and Vegeta don't really transform at all, they just increase their power levels enormously.

USSJ seems fairly useless to me- if anything, you want speed more than strength, certainly not the other way round.

TheBadguy
If its the Vegetto at the time he was shown then Goku/Vegeta don't know ssj4, but if its Vegetto from a fused Goku/Vegeta during GT then Vegetto goes ssj4 and is tons stronger than Gogeta. Gogeta's signature move was weird though since it used your own ki against you but that would be his only chance.

and

Broly one shotted it and its not that weird since the anime has Buu one shotting a galaxy in a flashback too and Bojack was powerful enough to blow one.

r u comparing planets to galaxy...
a guy who can one shot a galaxy..can never be one shot by a guy who at best can one shot a planet..
broly got one shot by goku who at best can one shot a planet..that's why i said the one shooting galaxy thing is plain stupid..if he has the power to do that..he would have never get one shot by goku..

Thats just f'ing nonsense. and obviously by your own logic Goku can do a lot more damage than you give him credit for.

TheBadguy
Vegeta was 'ascended' when he called himself Super Vegeta, its not the same as ssj2.

occultdestroyer
Everyone gets defeated.
But if we assume that Vegetto can go SSJ4, Gogeta gets murdered.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheBadguy

Broly one shotted it and its not that weird since the anime has Buu one shotting a galaxy in a flashback too and Bojack was powerful enough to blow one.

Thats just f'ing nonsense. and obviously by your own logic Goku can do a lot more damage than you give him credit for.

wut??Buu never one shot a galaxy..not in the manga..

do u know what i was talking about??i was saying that broly one shotting a galaxy is STUPID..it shouldn't even be there..a guy who was powerfull enough too one shot a galaxy got one shot by a guy who can one shot planet..how ridiculous is that..that's what i was trying to argue..the one shotting galaxy feat was !!STUPIDDD!! no one in DB can do that..

TheBadguy
wut??Buu never one shot a galaxy..not in the manga..

do u know what i was talking about??i was saying that broly one shotting a galaxy is STUPID..it shouldn't even be there..a guy who was powerfull enough too one shot a galaxy got one shot by a guy who can one shot planet..how ridiculous is that..that's what i was trying to argue..the one shotting galaxy feat was !!STUPIDDD!!

Do you know how to read? I said in the ANIME they have Buu one shotting one. Goku can do a lot more than one shot a planet, which is obvious because he was able to hurt Broly at all. Freeza can one shot a planet. Goku is multiples on multiples times more powerful than him. It doesn't matter if you like it or not Broly did it.

Slaanesh
Do you know how to read? I said in the ANIME they have Buu one shotting one. Goku can do a lot more than one shot a planet, which is obvious because he was able to hurt Broly at all. Freeza can one shot a planet. Goku is multiples on multiples times more powerful than him. It doesn't matter if you like it or not Broly did it.

what happen in the anime that did't happen in manga is not cannon..i know u said anime..

freeza attack only destroy the core of the planet erm
the only person that has been show to instantly destroy a planet is BUU..but i know all SSJ can instantly destroy planet..that doesn't mean they can destroy galaxy..u know how big a galaxy is??if u do..then u should know that none of DB char can one shot a galaxy..thats include Broly..

TheBadguy
what happen in the anime that did't happen in manga is not cannon..i know u said anime..

freeza attack only destroy the core of the planet erm
the only person that has been show to instantly destroy a planet is BUU..but i know all SSJ can instantly destroy planet..that doesn't mean they can destroy galaxy..u know how big a galaxy is??if u do..then u should know that none of DB char can one shot a galaxy..thats include Broly..

Who gives a shit about the manga when we are talking about Broly and SSJ4s.
Freeza was going to one shot the planet like he did Planet Vegeta, he held back. Master Roshi blew the moon with a power level of 132, Freeza was over 10 million. Freeza can one shot a planet easy and its not even up for debate. Saying otherwise just makes you look bad. To say Goku can "at best" blow 1 planet is ridiculous. Vegeta was going to blow the planet in his fight against Goku if he wasn't stopped. I know how big it is and I know Broly blew it, you can cover your eyes and ears and go LALALA all you want but we see the galaxy go. The gods who watch the galaxies say he blew most of the South Galaxy quadrant which was 4 galaxies strong.

jimBOFH
Buu didn't one-shot a galaxy anyway. It had montages/summaries of him destroying an entire galaxy, but he didn't do it in one shot, it was one planet at a time.

jimBOFH
How far into the movie is the bit when Broly one-shots the galaxy? At the beginning King Kai says he's torn up most of the south galaxy, but that can't be it- there's nothing to suggest that he one-shotted it.

Slaanesh
Who gives a shit about the manga when we are talking about Broly and SSJ4s.
Freeza was going to one shot the planet like he did Planet Vegeta, he held back. Master Roshi blew the moon with a power level of 132, Freeza was over 10 million. Freeza can one shot a planet easy and its not even up for debate. Saying otherwise just makes you look bad. To say Goku can "at best" blow 1 planet is ridiculous. Vegeta was going to blow the planet in his fight against Goku if he wasn't stopped. I know how big it is and I know Broly blew it, you can cover your eyes and ears and go LALALA all you want but we see the galaxy go. The gods who watch the galaxies say he blew most of the South Galaxy quadrant which was 4 galaxies strong.

i didn't say he can't...i know Freeza can one shot a planet..everyone at that power level can..he is nearly as powerfull as an SSJ1..goku SSJ1 at his best can destroy a planet..nothing more..i doubt an SSJ2 can even blow up a solar system..

i know it is shown like he one shot the galaxy..i watch the movie..but that's what i've been arguing..he got one shot by goku..an SSJ1 goku..u don't think that stupid..come on..if he can really destroy galaxy which i believe he can't..getting one shot by goku is bullshit..so..either the one shotting galaxy is stupid..or goku one shotting him is stupid..and i think the one shotting galaxy is stupid..

TheBadguy
Buu didn't one-shot a galaxy anyway. It had montages/summaries of him destroying an entire galaxy, but he didn't do it in one shot, it was one planet at a time.

Its not one planet at a time, they show him start one planet at a time and then we see a whole galaxy blown at the same time. and the East Kai says he destroyed several galaxies.

i didn't say he can't...i know Freeza can one shot a planet..everyone at that power level can..he is nearly as powerfull as an SSJ1..goku SSJ1 at his best can destroy a planet..nothing more..i doubt an SSJ2 can even blow up a solar system..

i know it is shown like he one shot the galaxy..i watch the movie..but that's what i've been arguing..he got one shot by goku..an SSJ1 goku..u don't think that stupid..come on..if he can really destroy galaxy which i believe he can't..getting one shot by goku is bullshit..so..either the one shotting galaxy is stupid..or goku one shotting him is stupid..and i think the one shotting galaxy is stupid..

Thats bull. Freeza can blow earth in one blast easily, at his best Goku in SSJ is far far above Freeza. Like I just said Roshi one shotted the moon at 132 and Vegeta waaaay below 100,000 was going to destroy Earth. Goku can do a lot more than blow 1 planet.

jimBOFH
Its not one planet at a time, they show him start one planet at a time and then we see a whole galaxy blown at the same time. and the East Kai says he destroyed several galaxies.

From what I can see, it doesn't tell you one way or the other if he one-shotted them or not. It's a summary, not a blow-by-blow reconstruction of his destruction of a galaxy. It certainly leaves you room to interpret it to mean that he one-shotted it, if you want, but personally i don't think that's what it means. If Supreme Kai had said "Entire galaxies reduced to cinders in a single attack" or "in an instant", then it'd be definitive, but he doesn't say that, he just says "Entire galaxies destroyed".

jimBOFH
And it's the same with Broly's one. They're both summaries for dramatic effect, not accurate depictions of what happened. If Broly had one-shotted the south galaxy, you'd expect to see an incredibly large ki wave emanating from a single point, absorbing everything. Instead, you see it sort of disintegrate. It's not showing the physical attack.

Slaanesh
Thats bull. Freeza can blow earth in one blast easily, at his best Goku in SSJ is far far above Freeza. Like I just said Roshi one shotted the moon at 132 and Vegeta waaaay below 100,000 was going to destroy Earth. Goku can do a lot more than blow 1 planet.

no..at best he can blow one planet in SSJ1 form..if he want to blow up two..he have to go from one planet to the other..

TheBadguy
From what I can see, it doesn't tell you one way or the other if he one-shotted them or not. It's a summary, not a blow-by-blow reconstruction of his destruction of a galaxy. It certainly leaves you room to interpret it to mean that he one-shotted it, if you want, but personally i don't think that's what it means. If Supreme Kai had said "Entire galaxies reduced to cinders in a single attack" or "in an instant", then it'd be definitive, but he doesn't say that, he just says "Entire galaxies destroyed".

He wouldn't say that because whats being shown is only the destruction of one galaxy and a few planets. Most people would interpret it how I said because they make the distinction visually from him blowing planet by planet then to the whole galaxy going at once. besides the fact that it would take a ridiculous amount of speed to destroy a whole galaxy planet by planet. same for Broly.

TheBadguy
no..at best he can blow one planet in SSJ1 form..if he want to blow up two..he have to go from one planet to the other..

There is no cap on ssj it rises with his base. but anyway I like how you didn't refute any part of the evidence I mentioned. So I'll be like you and NO U WRONG IM RITE.

jimBOFH
He wouldn't say that because whats being shown is only the destruction of one galaxy and a few planets. Most people would interpret it how I said because they make the distinction visually from him blowing planet by planet then to the whole galaxy going at once. besides the fact that it would take a ridiculous amount of speed to destroy a whole galaxy planet by planet. same for Broly.

That's because it's a summary. So they show you a few cases in detail- the planets being blown up- and then show you the galaxy, instead of actually showing you each planet individually. It's also been compressed- it DID take Buu much longer than those 10 seconds to destroy all that.

As for Broly, what Paragus says to Vegeta proves that the opening scene does not mean Broly one shotted, or even destroyed, the entire South Galaxy. He's doing it one planet, or possibly one star, at a time- Paragus says "The LSSJ is wreaking havoc over the south galaxy. At his current pace, he'll destroy our new Planet Vegeta soon."

In both cases where they show galaxies disintegrating, it's supposed to be a simple summary of a complex and lengthy event. It's like when war documentaries summarise a campaign by showing a wave of colour moving across a map- you can't interpret it literally.

Slaanesh
There is no cap on ssj it rises with his base. but anyway I like how you didn't refute any part of the evidence I mentioned. So I'll be like you and NO U WRONG IM RITE.

what evidence??the one when u say "Roshi one shotted the moon at 132 and Vegeta waaaay below 100,000 was going to destroy Earth"..so what??that doesn't mean anything..it doesn't even mean SSJ1 goku can destroy more than one planet in a single blow..BUU only destroy earth with his blast and BUU >> SSJ3..there is a large distance between planet...u need a really powerfull blast to actualy destroy two planet..and i don't think DB char have that..

TheBadguy
That's because it's a summary. So they show you a few cases in detail- the planets being blown up- and then show you the galaxy, instead of actually showing you each planet individually. It's also been compressed- it DID take Buu much longer than those 10 seconds to destroy all that.

As for Broly, what Paragus says to Vegeta proves that the opening scene does not mean Broly one shotted, or even destroyed, the entire South Galaxy. He's doing it one planet, or possibly one star, at a time- Paragus says "The LSSJ is wreaking havoc over the south galaxy. At his current pace, he'll destroy our new Planet Vegeta soon."

In both cases where they show galaxies disintegrating, it's supposed to be a simple summary of a complex and lengthy event. It's like when war documentaries summarise a campaign by showing a wave of colour moving across a map- you can't interpret it literally.

Except they did show each planet individually then they show a galaxy near the planets go up simultaneously. Do you know how ridiculously faster than the speed of light they'd have to be too blow a galaxy one by one? The galaxy didn't just fade piece by piece, the whole thing radiates with energy and then goes. anything paragus might have said to vegeta is a lie meant to keep vegeta on a goose chase.

what evidence??the one when u say "Roshi one shotted the moon at 132 and Vegeta waaaay below 100,000 was going to destroy Earth"..so what??that doesn't mean anything..it doesn't even mean SSJ1 goku can destroy more than one planet in a single blow..BUU only destroy earth with his blast and BUU >> SSJ3..there is a large distance between planet...u need a really powerfull blast to actualy destroy two planet..and i don't think DB char have that..

laughing out loud It means more than you repeatedly ignoring what happens and saying 'i dont think so' with nothing to back up your statements. You said at best he can blow 1 planet, I brought up examples of people far below him being able to blow 1 planet. Buu's blast was nothing special to him. Its obvious Goku has enough destructive power to where he can destroy a planet many times over. Blowing earth was something Freeza could do easily.

jimBOFH
It only took Vegeta and Nappa one year to cross the galaxy, with a couple of stopovers. So Buu could probably destroy most of the galaxy in 10-20 years.

Secondly, Paragus isn't lying, because they go to the "new Planet Vegeta". Thirdly, the level of destruction on the planet Goku teleports to is not what you'd expect from any attack that could destroy an entire galaxy- because it's an area attack, not a single focused beam, it would have to be powerful enough to destroy everything in its path, not just topple buildings and kill people, otherwise it wouldn't be able to go past the first planet it encountered in any direction.

Slaanesh
laughing out loud It means more than you repeatedly ignoring what happens and saying 'i dont think so' with nothing to back up your statements. You said at best he can blow 1 planet, I brought up examples of people far below him being able to blow 1 planet. Buu's blast was nothing special to him. Its obvious Goku has enough destructive power to where he can destroy a planet many times over. Blowing earth was something Freeza could do easily.

i know he can destroy planet way bigger than earth..i was talking about two planet..that have a distance between them..can goku destroy earth and mars or the entire solar system in one blow??u seem to believe he can..

jimBOFH
i know he can destroy planet way bigger than earth..i was talking about two planet..that have a distance between them..can goku destroy earth and mars or the entire solar system in one blow??u seem to believe he can..

Well, the easiest way to destroy Earth and Mars simultaneously would be to blow up the sun- if you could trigger a supernova it would destroy the inner planets for sure. Destroying them Earth and Mars directly, with one attack, would be quite hard though- it's hard to say how powerful they'd have to be to do it, seeing as their attacks become much more focused as the series goes on. The problem is that an attack which destroys 2 planets would not just be twice as powerful as an attack which would destroy one planet, in the same way that a planet twice the distance from the sun doesn't receive half the energy from sunlight that the earth does- it's 1/(distance squared) instead.

yungz22
How far into the movie is the bit when Broly one-shots the galaxy? At the beginning King Kai says he's torn up most of the south galaxy, but that can't be it- there's nothing to suggest that he one-shotted it.

exactly look how far planets are away from each other do you know how long it would take for a ki blast from earth to reach to mars? Im pretty sure it would die out

Slaanesh
exactly look how far planets are away from each other do you know how long it would take for a ki blast from earth to reach to mars? Im pretty sure it would die out

and people believe Broly one shot a galaxy laughing

yungz22

watch what piccolo says ssj2 is also called an ascended saiyan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwHHxCNkZN4

BradBalboa
Ssj4 Gogeta probably has the spirit clenser technuue he has in ssj2, if he does, no evil beings from anime/manga/comics could beat him !!!

DestinyGuy678
actually its canon that base form freeza could destroy a planet with a finger:

http://desirecampbell.com/project/dbzsidestories/2/

heres the dragonball side story published in shonen jump meaning its canon.

TheBadguy
It only took Vegeta and Nappa one year to cross the galaxy, with a couple of stopovers. So Buu could probably destroy most of the galaxy in 10-20 years.

Secondly, Paragus isn't lying, because they go to the "new Planet Vegeta". Thirdly, the level of destruction on the planet Goku teleports to is not what you'd expect from any attack that could destroy an entire galaxy- because it's an area attack, not a single focused beam, it would have to be powerful enough to destroy everything in its path, not just topple buildings and kill people, otherwise it wouldn't be able to go past the first planet it encountered in any direction.

buu wasn't around that long before he fought the Kai's and was stopped. As for Vegeta and Nappa they crossed the galaxy in a straight shot to earth, Broly would have to stop at every planet and blow it individually which would take a ridiculous amount of time, they would have found him long before he accomplished that. Paragus is lying, they went to the planet so he could trick vegeta and crew into being hit by the coment while they wasted time looking for the ssj. The kai's say he blew most of the south quad not all of it, if he's blowing planets on a scale like that then shockwaves alone would be enough too do damage like that too a planet that might have been on the farthest reaches from where he was.

Goku's kameha sent Broly and Cooler to the moon in seconds

Pyron_Express
Ssj Gogeta > Ssj4 Gogeta http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/yusukes145/hurr.gif

jimBOFH
buu wasn't around that long before he fought the Kai's and was stopped. As for Vegeta and Nappa they crossed the galaxy in a straight shot to earth, Broly would have to stop at every planet and blow it individually which would take a ridiculous amount of time, they would have found him long before he accomplished that. Paragus is lying, they went to the planet so he could trick vegeta and crew into being hit by the coment while they wasted time looking for the ssj. The kai's say he blew most of the south quad not all of it, if he's blowing planets on a scale like that then shockwaves alone would be enough too do damage like that too a planet that might have been on the farthest reaches from where he was.

Goku's kameha sent Broly and Cooler to the moon in seconds

Buu wasn't killed, or stopped, when he attacked the Kais. East Kai barely escaped with his life, and had to wait until he got a chance to kill Bibidi while Buu was still contained. It's not clear how long Buu had to destroy the planets. And each planet would only take Buu seconds, then it's on to the next- it's plausible that he did it planet by planet/star by star.
Secondly, there are no shockwaves in space. That level of destruction is too high for collateral from another planets destruction, but too low for a galaxy destroying ki blast, or an exploding star. Furthermore, Goku teleports to where Broly was- it's highly likely that he was directly responsible for the carnage, but he obviously didn't blow the planet, or not with enough power to destroy it instantly.
There's just not enough evidence to support the theory that Broly one-shotted the entire, or a large part of, the south galaxy. A solar system, entirely possibly. A galaxy seems highly unlikely.
Consider that the power necessary to destroy a planet is somewhere between 5000 and 18, 000 (Nappa can't, but Vegeta can, at the beginning of DBZ). That's the power necessary to destroy a planet at zero range- on a planetary scale, the power is essentially a point- all of it hits the planet core. The volume of a sphere is given by 4/3(Pi) times the radius cubed. Say that Vegeta's attack which destroys Arlia has a radius of 10000 km (The earth's radius is about 6500km). To destroy every planet in the solar system directly would require an attack of the same intensity, but a radius of 7 billion km. That's going to require about 10 quintillion power, (1 followed by 19 zeroes) for one solar system. (if it took 10000 power to destroy Arlia).

Hewhoknowsall
Buu wasn't killed, or stopped, when he attacked the Kais. East Kai barely escaped with his life, and had to wait until he got a chance to kill Bibidi while Buu was still contained. It's not clear how long Buu had to destroy the planets. And each planet would only take Buu seconds, then it's on to the next- it's plausible that he did it planet by planet/star by star.
Secondly, there are no shockwaves in space. That level of destruction is too high for collateral from another planets destruction, but too low for a galaxy destroying ki blast, or an exploding star. Furthermore, Goku teleports to where Broly was- it's highly likely that he was directly responsible for the carnage, but he obviously didn't blow the planet, or not with enough power to destroy it instantly.
There's just not enough evidence to support the theory that Broly one-shotted the entire, or a large part of, the south galaxy. A solar system, entirely possibly. A galaxy seems highly unlikely.
Consider that the power necessary to destroy a planet is somewhere between 5000 and 18, 000 (Nappa can't, but Vegeta can, at the beginning of DBZ). That's the power necessary to destroy a planet at zero range- on a planetary scale, the power is essentially a point- all of it hits the planet core. The volume of a sphere is given by 4/3(Pi) times the radius cubed. Say that Vegeta's attack which destroys Arlia has a radius of 10000 km (The earth's radius is about 6500km). To destroy every planet in the solar system directly would require an attack of the same intensity, but a radius of 7 billion km. That's going to require about 10 quintillion power, (1 followed by 19 zeroes) for one solar system. (if it took 10000 power to destroy Arlia).

The thing is strength/speed/etc don't rise porportionally to their power level. Think about it:

It takes a pl of about 500 to blow up a planet.
That farmer had a pl of 5.

Do the math, and you'll see that the farmer would be MUCH stronger than a farmer...... capable of destroying everest.

Broly can destroy a galaxy.
If a planet buster has a pl of 500, then a star buster has a pl of about 500,000,000.

Our galaxy contains billions of stars.

Think about how high Broly's pl would need to be.

TheBadguy

He was stopped by Bibidi, shortly after fighting with the Kai's, his rampage through the universe was before he went to fight the Kai's, and east Kai says it didn't last long. Regardless all of this is irrelevant we see the galaxy go up radiating with energy through the whole thing simultaneously, it went up at the sametime, theres no getting around this.

Secondly this is dbz not astrophysics. Toriyama didn't think things through that detailed, which is why he just stopped mentioning specific power levels all together. There are shockwaves in space just like they talk in space, like IT goes multiples times light speed, just like a talking wolf is king of the earth. When Goku sees the damage to that planet he even says he can't believe how strong Broly's trail of energy is.

Except im not arguing a theory, im going by what is shown in the movie. Yours is the theory, we are given no reason to think it was planet by planet. In the actual movie we see King Kai reacting while the galaxy is blown up, and we see he is worried his galaxy is going to be blown next, we see King Kai go on about needing Goku immediately saying to Goku he could come destroy the North Galaxy next. They aren't waiting around for years for Broly to go planet to planet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaj4hUU4C34

jimBOFH
The thing is strength/speed/etc don't rise porportionally to their power level. Think about it:

It takes a pl of about 500 to blow up a planet.
That farmer had a pl of 5.

Do the math, and you'll see that the farmer would be MUCH stronger than a farmer...... capable of destroying everest.

Broly can destroy a galaxy.
If a planet buster has a pl of 500, then a star buster has a pl of about 500,000,000.

Our galaxy contains billions of stars.

Think about how high Broly's pl would need to be.

Where does it say that 500 is enough power to destroy a planet? Vegeta is the first character shown to destroy a planet, and his power level is 18, 000. Raditz has a power level of 1200, and doesn't appear to be capable of destroying Earth.

jimBOFH
He was stopped by Bibidi, shortly after fighting with the Kai's, his rampage through the universe was before he went to fight the Kai's, and east Kai says it didn't last long. Regardless all of this is irrelevant we see the galaxy go up radiating with energy through the whole thing simultaneously, it went up at the sametime, theres no getting around this.

Secondly this is dbz not astrophysics. Toriyama didn't think things through that detailed, which is why he just stopped mentioning specific power levels all together. There are shockwaves in space just like they talk in space, like IT goes multiples times light speed, just like a talking wolf is king of the earth. When Goku sees the damage to that planet he even says he can't believe how strong Broly's trail of energy is.

Except im not arguing a theory, im going by what is shown in the movie. Yours is the theory, we are given no reason to think it was planet by planet. In the actual movie we see King Kai reacting while the galaxy is blown up, and we see he is worried his galaxy is going to be blown next, we see King Kai go on about needing Goku immediately saying to Goku he could come destroy the North Galaxy next. They aren't waiting around for years for Broly to go planet to planet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaj4hUU4C34

I don't think that what's shown in the movie is explicit enough to say that Broly actually one-shotted the galaxy. I personally don't think it's supposed to be a literal picture of what's happening to the galaxy, but even if it were- a one shot would be a single ki blast emanating from one point. What you see is sectors of the galaxy going dark, faster and faster- it doesn't appear to expanding from one point. So, even if you take it literally- which is reasonable enough - I don't see how it can be a one-shot. It seems more likely Broly started shooting stars all across the galaxy, which would a) take much less power, making it plausible that Goku could beat someone like Broly, and b) not require him to actually travel across the galaxy. Kinda like Buu's "Human Extinction Attack", only destroying stars instead.

deathcon27
this is overkill no 1 in db can even hurt him with there strongest attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.