League of Champions Week Seven: Fangirl Vs. Kfish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Week 7: Hyperbolic Time Capsule (Dragon Ball Z)
Duration: Tuesday, November 11th @ 10am thru Saturday, November 14th @ 12am)

Fangirl Vs. Kfish

Judges: Darthgoober, V, Newjak

illadelph12

illadelph12
Ok, here we go.

Prep Base-
Mandarin's Place.

Team-

Squirrel Girl
Mandarin
Jean Grey
Taskmaster
Polaris

Amalgams-

Squirrel Girl and Polaris
Mandarin and Jean Grey

Ok, in prep-

Firstly, from Mandarin's base we take some lenses
http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darkness2tg0.jpg

and then some vaccines for certain poisons-
http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mandgas2nf9.jpg

Now, after taking these items, we vaccinate Taskmaster/Polaris Girl, and each team member puts in the special lenses.

Then Squirrel Girl gets all her squirrels (most of those on earth) to gather ready for the battle (Il stated they would be standard equip)

We then vaporise the remaining vaccine and let the squirrels inhale the vaccine, giving them immunity.

Now, using the Matter Manip ring, we turn all of Taskmasters arrow tips, bullets and blades into adamantium.

This is easily achievable, as Mandarin has turned a human being to stone before-
http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mandsniper2nx5.jpg

Now, we perform some gravity manipulation.
You see, the white light ring has been shown to manipulate gravity in the past-
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mandgravityoj1.jpg

Now, what we are going to do is basically the opposite of whats shown in the scan.

You see, The Hyperbolic Time Chamber has gravity that measures 10X that of Earth just at the entrance to the chamber. So, in order to counteract the negative effects (face planting in the first second etc) we are going to create fields that negate gravity.

By decreasing the gravity of each team member, when they step into the HTC, they will be able to move around as normal when the gravity takes into effect. During this, we will also to the same to a lot of squirrels that SQ brings along.

Jean Grey then Psi shields the team to prevent from TP assault.

Now, Mandarin then converts some squirrels into pure adamantium right down to the atom. Polaris then 'melts' these together into an orb that she places in her pocket.

Then Mandarin turns a number of squirrels into Osmium, the densest material on the periodic table.

The battle-

Once we arrive in the HTC, we immediately-

Create a field of impenetrable black light, which engulfs Fangirls team. and then flood the field with toxic nerve poison.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mandgasyh0.jpg

If FG has no TP shielding, we mind rape her guys instantly, but I'm guessing she does.
We then create a number of psychic replica's using the Mind Ring combined with Jeans own TP power-
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psylockerings2bo2.jpg

We then hide inside the field, where we are invisible to Fangirl, and thanks to Jean's psi shielding she cannot detect us telepathically.

Now, we then use Jean's TK to send the Osmium squirrels next to Fangirls team, who are lost and cannot detect us inside the black light field.

Now, the Osmium squirrels are incredibly dense and have a lot of mass considering how small they are. We then increase their gravity as much as we can.

You see, by doing this, we unbalance the forces of gravity, and the Osmium squirrels internal pressure. By doing this, we shatter their hydrostatic equilibrium. This creates Gravitational collapse.

For those who don't like science, basically, the forces inside the squirrel cannot balance the gravity, so they implode and create small black holes.

This alone instantly kills Fangirl's team.

But, if the judges do not believe this, I have a number of other options.

We immediately freeze the air around FG's team to absolute zero, killing them.

We also use high frequency sonics from Mandarin's ring to put them into insane levels of pain.

We use Mandarin's gas solidifier to lock them in place, where we can kill them in a number of ways.
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mandarinpoisenlightkh9.jpg

We then use the Mind ring, boosted by Jean's TP, to make Fangirls team forget they have powers.

We can also burn them to death.
We can also slice them apart with the disintegrator beam.
We can also do a number of horrible things. Including

We if needed, we can also tear reality apart with the rings.
You see, at one point Iron Man flooded the rings with even more energy than normal, and this happened-
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanringsboomau2.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ringboostboom2kb5.jpg

A similar affect could be achieved here. just instead of Iron Man, we'll sue Polaris to flood the rings with latent EM energy.

If needed, the adamantium ball in Polaris' pocket can be blown apart into spikes, impaling the other team.

We could also just said thousands of squirrels at them screaming wildly.

Basically, there are numerous ways for me to take out FG's team. I have scans and evidence to prove everything I have stated is possible, so ask for them if you want.

Judges, my team starts out invisible to Fangirl, prepared against the dangers of the HTC, and creating black holes, poison filled darkness fields, and other horrible things if necessary.

Hell, we can even tear apart time and space.
Make teh right choice big grin

GL Fangirl.

fangirl101

fangirl101

fangirl101

AlmightyKfish
Ok, a quick post going over a few things-

See, the problem here is, the battle field we're fighting on doesn't have ground per say.

The HyperBolic Time Chamber is in a entirely different dimension. The ground isn't made of rock. In fact, it's not made of anything. It was stated in DragonBall Z that apart from the centre building, the HTC was a dimension of nothing.

So, if you try to become part of the 'ground', then logically, you've made yourself no longer exist. So instantly, there's one amalgam down.

Jean psi-shielded our Team during prep.

How we see you? Well, your only 500 meters away, not invisible, and we're fighting in an area of nothingness. Basically, everything is plain white nothing.

I've also used a combination of Jean's TP, amplified by the mind ring to create numerous psychic 'holograms'.

As we're TP-blocking you, there's no way to detect who's who. See, Mandarin alone, a base human with no TP has created psychic holograms that Iron Man couldn't distinguish between. Combined with Jean's TP and psi-shielding, Speedball has no way to detect the right one.

Whilst he's trying to work out who's who, Mandarin/Jean use the gas solidifyer, to encase him in concrete, stopping his destructive flight path.

See, even in that scan, Jimmy says that because the guy warned him, he had time to burn the gas out the air. In this circumstance, Speedball is running into a field of pure darkness, where he can neither see nor feel the nerve toxins.

Why is he activating a fire field when he has no idea he's getting killed by invisible gas?

Now, the Jimmy Olsen suits.

See, the problem here, they're mechanical suits right? One EMP is all Polaris needs to disable them.

But, at this point, we're only dealing with Faust/Atom Bob, as Speedball has got himself killed or disabled, and 'underground' Periodic Table has caused himself to no longer exist.

Now, the problem here is that neither of the characters are really superhumanly durable. Now, the gravity in the HTC is 10X that of Earth.

At 6 G's the human body passes out due to pooling of blood in the legs. So this amalgam collapses from strain nearly instantly.

Not only all of these things, but there's a combination of black holes, poisoned pure blackness, ultracool air, and many other things I could potentially do to put Fangirls team down.

Basically, Periodic table obliterates himself, Speedball dies from poisoning, and Soul thingy collapses due to gravity strain.

Thats on top of black holes, absolute zero air, etc.

fangirl101
He says grunge would absorb nothing. On the contrary.
when Grunge Reaches out and absorbs "nothing" he becomes everything.

He'd just became the God of the hyperbolic Chamber. Everything it is, it's own little reality, is his to command. Now it's quite easy for me to literally own you with the total reality that we are in, belonging to my Brainiac Grunge Amalgam
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Week%206%20Team/th_Gen13_Bootleg_02_13.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Week%206%20Team/th_Gen13_Bootleg_02_18.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Week%206%20Team/th_Gen13_Bootleg_02_19.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Week%206%20Team/th_Gen13_Bootleg_02_20.jpg

As for Jean Psy-shielding your team from detection, you didn't do that in prep. NO, what you did was psy-shield your team from Psy-attack. Totally different type of shielding. Your Team is an open book to me. I have three of my Psy's against your one. We can and will find you. And now that you have Grunge becoming the God of the Hyperbolic Chamber, we'll know exactly where you are.

Kfish, did you forget my prep? Speed ball is inside brainiac's force shield. Your gases aren't going to get to him. He's also got his field and super heated plasma burning in there with him. If your poisons could get thru the shield, they wouldn't survive the heat.

As for my entire team, they were cocooned in Multiple energy shells at the beginning of the battle by Faust/Bob. Gravity won't harm them. And your team's abilities are limited in comparison to mine. Anything you can do, we can do better, undo, and out do.

illadelph12
deleted at request of user...

AlmightyKfish
Another quick post here..

Well, as much as this seems to make sense, there's a few problems.

For one thing, Grunge says whilst he was held in a stasis field. Now, this is a prison made by other creatures.

There is no telling what the effects of 'absorbing' the time chamber would be like upon him. For one thing, it's a mystic reality, that has completely different rules of physics and time etc. There is 'nothing' there, but not in the same sense of nothing as Faust's stasis prison.

There is still time, and gravity, and air etc.

And the fact that these are all very different to normal reality's rules could prove very problematic for Faust. I mean, there's a chance he could die, and then there's a chance he could become God. And probably anything in between.

Psi locating is still forcing your way into someone's mind to find their location. The fact that it's against their will clarifies it under attack.

Also, remember Jean is amped by Mandarin's mind ring. And has all of his expertise with it's use, as well as her psychic power. The mind ring allowed Psylocke to easily dominate Storm's mind, who has shown a few good TP resistant feats in her time.

And even if you can locate us, it won't help. When you're surrounded by Black Light, we have no sense of direction, you won't know which way is which, so locating us could be harder than you're making it out to be. Not only that, but Speedball is dealing with-

Absolute Zero air around him.
Black Holes under his and his teammates feet.
A gas solidifyer encasing him in concrete.
And dozens of psychic doubles.

In the words of Leo in my match the other week-

The shield doesn't stop air, otherwise Speedball suffocates.
That brings me to my next point.

If you superheat the air that much in an encased environment, and you're heating it enough to burn/destroy toxic gases. It won't end well.

The heat you're applying would be enough to ignite the air inside your field, and in your own lungs. So if you do have sufficient heat to destroy the gases, then you're going to suffocate.

Once you're either a) dead or b) unconscious from suffocation, Taskmaster can just snap your neck whilst you sleep.

The other thing I'd like to mention is the fact that-

The mechanical suits have no EMP protection that you've shown. So, when Polaris lets out an EMP, there goes superheated Speedball (unless he's already been compressed to a singularity or suffocated).

Well ,thats ridiculous.

For one thing, if gravity doesn't act on you, you're going to start the match and then be stuck floating in midair.

You haven't shown so far anything that shows any of the shields defying gravity.

So, your team start and then collapse from blood pooling in their legs/bones and organs compressing due to the pressure from the gravity.

OR

If what you claim is true (it isn't, otherwise every time bob/Faust put up a shield in comics they'd be stuck floating), then you all end up stuck in the 'sky'.

Which could end with you drifting out further from the building in the chamber, which would end with the harsh environment destroying you, or you being locked in the time chamber for ever.

Not only this, but you still haven't produced anything that defends your team against absolute zero air, black holes, Or if need be, me tearing time and space apart using latent EM energy and the mandarin's rings.

Basically, your team is either incapacitated by the gravity, or destroyed by a number of offensive tactics I have at my disposal.

fangirl101

fangirl101

fangirl101
Just for reference, Tomorrow Woman esk TP negates any shielding you might have used.
Read it and weep.
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trinity22020pe4.jpg

AlmightyKfish
I don'tknow if I'll have time to post anything final that's more substantial than this ( b/c of Coursework and all) but here goes.

My offense-

Fangirl still hasn't proved hwo she is avoiding some of my main forms of attack.

Firstly, the gas solidifyer. Once we see Speedball in the black light, and turn the air around him to concrete, he's useless. In fact he's probably dead. Fangirl hasn't shown anything that shows he is not harmed by this.

Absolute Zero Air.

It doesn't matter if they can't breath. The point would be the fact that all atomic movement stops. That includes Speedball's kinetic field.

So even if than can survive without air, they can't survive when their atoms stop moving. Reasons?

- Blood would instantly freeze in veins/arteries. As it is under high pressure and moving violently in arteries, it'll freeze in spikes. This alone would tear their vascular system apart.

- Electron's stop moving. All bioelectric signals in their brain stop, so their organs/nervous system immediately fail. Basically the equivalent of having your brain ripped out. Within say, 10 seconds you're body would have died from lack a number of reasons.

Also, the fact that everything around them (and themselves) freezes would keep them in place and unable to do anything.

Finally, the the two plans that judges might not believe, but I'll prove it as best as I can here-

Osmium Squirrel Black Holes-

Now, I know this might be hard to believe, btu I have physics backing me up here.

Now, the plan as I've stated is that the now incredibly dense squirrel statues are to have their gravity increased, combined with the 10X Earth gravity in the chamber, to cause gravitational collapse.

Gravitational Collapse is the process that creates a black hole. The cause of GC is when somethings internal pressure cannot match the objects own gravity, which breaks it's hydrostatic equilibrium.

Hydrostatic equilibrium (or Hydrostatic balance) is the state in which the internal forces match the outside forces, and is the sole reason star's don't explode at random due to the thermal pressure within them, or implode due to their own immense gravity wells.

Now, just think of this on a far smaller scale, say, inside a few dozen incredibly dense squirrels.

See, it's been stated that theoretically, a black hole can form anywhere where the space inside an object doesn't have forces strong enough to repel it's own mass from gravity.

We're doing exactly that here. By changing the squirrel to the most dense element on the planet, we increase the outward force immensely. Now, at to that, the fact we're operating under 10 X Earth's normal gravity.

Now add in the fact we're using the white light ring to increase their gravity by as much as we can.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?...dgravityoj1.jpg

And the result.
A number of black holes under Fangirls team's feet.

This is overly enough proof to back up what I' m trying to do, we've seen more insane plans with less evidence believed this tourney.

Remember, Hydrostatic Balance breaks, gravity compresses the object down to a singularity with that is far to dense for the space it's in, Black Holes all around FG's team.

And my second insane backup plan, tearing apart time and space.

FG has no defense what so ever against this. Polaris simply floods the rings with latent EM energy (it's all around us, any 'free' electron's or ions for example, which are found in all metal atomic structures)

And then we see the same effects Iron Man had when he charged the rings. (see my opening post).

Reality being torn apart would hurt Fangirl's team. In fact, if Grunge does become the God of the HTC (unlikely, HTC's effect on time could damage him as well as other factors), he'll be torn apart with it.

And finally-

Inertron is Metal. And I have Polaris on my team. Your arguably most useful team member is ripped apart/ clubs your teammates to death in the opening moments.

The there goes any insane matter transmuting, and no time chamber God. In fact, Polaris has torn Ice apart because of the trace amounts of metal in it.

Basically anything you change into can be broken by Polaris. As it'll all have trace metals.

But the fact that you start as a metallic substance means that you die in roughly as second as Polaris pulls you in hundreds of pieces.

Or throws you into the depths of the Time Chamber. Where the gravity increases into the 100's X Earths. Where'd you'd be crushed into fluids in seconds.

Make the right choice judges, I've proved my offense an it's effects as much as I can, and even my OTT black hole plan, is completely possible with the physics I've described in this post.

GL Fangirl.

And Thanks For reading Judges.

fangirl101
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I don'tknow if I'll have time to post anything final that's more substantial than this ( b/c of Coursework and all) but here goes.

My offense-

Fangirl still hasn't proved hwo she is avoiding some of my main forms of attack.

Firstly, the gas solidifyer. Once we see Speedball in the black light, and turn the air around him to concrete, he's useless. In fact he's probably dead. Fangirl hasn't shown anything that shows he is not harmed by this.

Absolute Zero Air.

It doesn't matter if they can't breath. The point would be the fact that all atomic movement stops. That includes Speedball's kinetic field.

So even if than can survive without air, they can't survive when their atoms stop moving. Reasons?

- Blood would instantly freeze in veins/arteries. As it is under high pressure and moving violently in arteries, it'll freeze in spikes. This alone would tear their vascular system apart.

- Electron's stop moving. All bioelectric signals in their brain stop, so their organs/nervous system immediately fail. Basically the equivalent of having your brain ripped out. Within say, 10 seconds you're body would have died from lack a number of reasons.

Also, the fact that everything around them (and themselves) freezes would keep them in place and unable to do anything.

Finally, the the two plans that judges might not believe, but I'll prove it as best as I can here-

Osmium Squirrel Black Holes-

Now, I know this might be hard to believe, btu I have physics backing me up here.

Now, the plan as I've stated is that the now incredibly dense squirrel statues are to have their gravity increased, combined with the 10X Earth gravity in the chamber, to cause gravitational collapse.

Gravitational Collapse is the process that creates a black hole. The cause of GC is when somethings internal pressure cannot match the objects own gravity, which breaks it's hydrostatic equilibrium.

Hydrostatic equilibrium (or Hydrostatic balance) is the state in which the internal forces match the outside forces, and is the sole reason star's don't explode at random due to the thermal pressure within them, or implode due to their own immense gravity wells.

Now, just think of this on a far smaller scale, say, inside a few dozen incredibly dense squirrels.

See, it's been stated that theoretically, a black hole can form anywhere where the space inside an object doesn't have forces strong enough to repel it's own mass from gravity.

We're doing exactly that here. By changing the squirrel to the most dense element on the planet, we increase the outward force immensely. Now, at to that, the fact we're operating under 10 X Earth's normal gravity.

Now add in the fact we're using the white light ring to increase their gravity by as much as we can.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?...dgravityoj1.jpg

And the result.
A number of black holes under Fangirls team's feet.

This is overly enough proof to back up what I' m trying to do, we've seen more insane plans with less evidence believed this tourney.

Remember, Hydrostatic Balance breaks, gravity compresses the object down to a singularity with that is far to dense for the space it's in, Black Holes all around FG's team.

And my second insane backup plan, tearing apart time and space.

FG has no defense what so ever against this. Polaris simply floods the rings with latent EM energy (it's all around us, any 'free' electron's or ions for example, which are found in all metal atomic structures)

And then we see the same effects Iron Man had when he charged the rings. (see my opening post).

Reality being torn apart would hurt Fangirl's team. In fact, if Grunge does become the God of the HTC (unlikely, HTC's effect on time could damage him as well as other factors), he'll be torn apart with it.

And finally-

Inertron is Metal. And I have Polaris on my team. Your arguably most useful team member is ripped apart/ clubs your teammates to death in the opening moments.

The there goes any insane matter transmuting, and no time chamber God. In fact, Polaris has torn Ice apart because of the trace amounts of metal in it.

Basically anything you change into can be broken by Polaris. As it'll all have trace metals.

But the fact that you start as a metallic substance means that you die in roughly as second as Polaris pulls you in hundreds of pieces.

Or throws you into the depths of the Time Chamber. Where the gravity increases into the 100's X Earths. Where'd you'd be crushed into fluids in seconds.

Make the right choice judges, I've proved my offense an it's effects as much as I can, and even my OTT black hole plan, is completely possible with the physics I've described in this post.

GL Fangirl.

And Thanks For reading Judges.
Let's be clear KFish. Inertron cannot be torn apart by Polaris. If PC Kryptonians can't, and Cosmic Boy couldn't, she won't.

Let's also be clear, If grunge does become the God of the reality, that means he controls everything. He's already shown that he can do it. And he's shown that he can adapt to mystic properties. thanks for letting me know the chamber is magical.

Where do you think you have enough power to freeze speed ball? How are you getting thur his brainiac shield? how are you getting past his sunboy suit heat? Or his own kinetic field? Your zero ray isn't doing jack. You didn't even scan for us. So you dont' knwo where we are coming from. And our tp totally makes yours usesless in scanning. As shown the scan I posted.

You talk about destroying time and space. Just where the hell is your team when this happens? I've got a one guy who has magic and the ability to create anything out of nothing. Did you know this dude can even change meaning? yeah. check the panel where he talks about it. He can change what time and space means in his amped state.

Your team is mind raped from the onset. jean can't protect them all. It's three on one. game set and match.

Most of your plans cannot be accoplished because 2/3rds of your team is put down by Telepathic Assault. Jean cannot protect herself and her team.

illadelph12

illadelph12

illadelph12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.