Cassandra Cain Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Fight 1: Pure H2H
Fight 2: Elektra gets her sais, and Cain gets a sword

Who wins in each scenario?

Battlehammer
Elektra

Starscream M
hmmm toughie

srankmissingnin
Elektra

Battlehammer
This seems like a pritty easy call to me

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
This seems like a pritty easy call to me do you even have any idea how good Cain is? I doubt you've even read one appearance of hers

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you even have any idea how good Cain is? I doubt you've even read one appearance of hers
you be msitaken then.

You clearly don't know how good elektra is............

for one thing telepathy>>>>reading body langauge.

another elektra has superior strength and durbaility feats.

another elektra has moved so fast under water that the human eye was unable to see her movements.............which is superior then any speed feat of batgirl

Starscream M
you be msitaken then.

another elektra has moved so fast under water that the human eye was unable to see her movements.............which is superior then any speed feat of batgirl batgirl was able to beat batman...something elektra can't ever do

srankmissingnin
batgirl was able to beat batman...something elektra can't ever do

Firstly, Eletkra would stomp Batman into the floor. She is faster, stronger, more skilled and can read his mind. He wouldn't be able to take her in h2h.

Secondly, Batgirl has never beaten Batman. She has edged him out in a training session and had him on the defensive when they were both drugged up, but she has never actually beat him.

Battlehammer
batgirl was able to beat batman...something elektra can't ever do
elektra could deffiently beat batman.

is that really what your basing your opinion on? man you a dumbass and she never beat batman

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Firstly, Eletkra would stomp Batman into the floor. She is faster, stronger, more skilled and can read his mind. He wouldn't be able to take her in h2h. batman is a toptier MA artist, on par with Captain America...are you telling me Elektra can beat Captain America?

Battlehammer
batman is a toptier MA artist, on par with Captain America...are you telling me Elektra can beat Captain America?
elektra is a top tier MA. as usual you prove your ignorances.

Bada's Palin
Cain.

srankmissingnin
batman is a toptier MA artist, on par with Captain America...are you telling me Elektra can beat Captain America?

Batman isn't in the top 5 MAs in DC (Ignoring superhuman MAs like Karate Kid). Captain America is - at the very least - tied for first place in Marvel (Ignore superhuman MAs like the Madarin and Temugin). IMO Captain America is superior to Batman in combat skill.

Starscream M
IMO Captain America is superior to Batman in combat skill. hahahhahHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHLOLOLOLOLCRAPLOCLRA
PLULZLUZLLZULUZAHAHAHhhahahahhaahh

Battlehammer
hahahhahHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHLOLOLOLOLCRAPLOCLRA
PLULZLUZLLZULUZAHAHAHhhahahahhaahh

actaully it not that funny. according to the writer of the cross over between marvel and DC which is cannon. He said Capt was more skilled then batman.

Starscream M
actaully it not that funny. according to the writer of the cross over between marvel and DC which is cannon. He said Capt was more skilled then batman. thats a big load of bull faeces...batman is clearly more skilled

while capt has physical advantages

thats why they stalemate...capt is stronger and more stamina while bats is more skilled

if cap were stronger and more skilled...batman wouldnt stand a chance

Battlehammer
thats a big load of bull faeces...batman is clearly more skilled

syas the amn who does not even read copmic and knows squat about most eveyr character.

thats why they stalemate...capt is stronger and more stamina while bats is more skilled

according to the writer capt is the more skilled.

capt is barly stronger then batman, hell abtman pritty much peak-human

srankmissingnin
thats a big load of bull faeces...batman is clearly more skilled

while capt has physical advantages

The stalemated in a crossover where both companies want to save face and come off well.

Batman wouldn't be able to beat Captain America in h2h combat no ifs, ands or buts about. He is inferior in every conceivable way (except for intellect).

Bada's Palin
The stalemated in a crossover where both companies want to save face and come off well.

Batman wouldn't be able to beat Captain America in h2h combat no ifs, ands or buts about. He is inferior in every conceivable way (except for intellect).

It's not like intellect has ever helped out batman before.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
won't mean squat when he facing an opponet who revial him in tactical prowesses and is far to smart to be out smarted

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bada's Palin

Doesn't really come into play in a melee fight unless you are fighting a complete moron.

BruceSkywalker
Is this Elektra before she became a skrull?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Is this Elektra before she became a skrull?
I assume so, other wises it be skrull Elektra and not Eletrka

Mindset
Anyone have the scans of Elektra fighting a SuperSkrull?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Anyone have the scans of Elektra fighting a SuperSkrull?
elektra fought a super skrull? what issue was this?

Mindset
elektra fought a super skrull? what issue was this? Was in NA: Secret Invasion I think, this was while they were trying to replace her.

Battlehammer
Was in NA: Secret Invasion I think, this was while they were trying to replace her.
are you sure? becuases I prity posotive she was shown being replaced during 2003 during her mini call agent of the hand I believe

Mindset
are you sure? becuases I prity posotive she was shown being replaced during 2003 during her mini call agent of the hand I believe It was Mighty Avengers 16.

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/PREV423/emh716-4.jpg

Battlehammer
It was Mighty Avengers 16.

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/PREV423/emh716-4.jpg
wow so they did end up showing the fight.

Back in 2003 Elektra last mini she walks in a room and see her self lying on a table and thats how it ended. So they finally showed the battle between her and her skrull copy

Mindset
Yea, she killed one skrull, but was later killed, obviously.

Was a pretty good showing, unfortunately I deleted the comic.

Battlehammer

dam. Elektra bad ass

Warrior18

Do you think she is dead? It's a bit ambigous.
Hope she gets brought back somehow. sad

Warrior18
Elektra has ridiculous speed feats. Yet Batgirl I think hat flat out dodged bullets. erm She is bloody quick.
Durability wise I have no idea.
Strength I have no idea.
Skill. Batman was unable to touch Batbitch.....sorry Batgirl when she had her reading ability.........She is vey very good.
Also has Elektra's mind skill ever been used on other top tier intelligent people? Honest question.
I think they are even to be fair.

Here we are point blank range bullet dodging.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl017179ax.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl017180dn.jpg

This one is mad.Check the scans in the middle of the page when she is a child. No peeking bullet dodge.....when she was a child.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl02210116yx.jpg

Crazy dsarming.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirlssecretfiles0104057qf.jpg

Decks 6 dudes before beer bottle hits the ground.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gothamcitysecretfilespg033jc.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gothamcitysecretfilespg049nu.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gothamcitysecretfilespg050dp.jpg

Warrior18
By the way Batgirl learned escrima in five minutes

Ok now these Speed feats are insane.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl10pg119mk.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl10pg126jn.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl10pg135pp.jpg

Some more.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg013ui.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg026ds.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg031oj.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg049po.jpg

I personally don't think Elektra's speed feats trump these.

The Great Galen
By DC MA standards, elite marvel MA woudl most likly only be second tier IMO. With that said, I'd give Cassandra the majority.

Warrior18
Originally posted by The Great Galen
By DC MA standards, elite marvel MA woudl most likly only be second tier IMO.

no expression

srankmissingnin
Richard Dragon is the closest thing DC has to Shang-chi. Richard, Shiva and Cass are all pretty much interchangeable for the top three DC MAs (ignoring Karate Kid, Drakon and O-Sensie) but there are people established as being above Shang-chi in Marvel's MA pantheon. If anything top tier DC MAs would be second tier in Marvel.

*shrug*

Superherovandal
Richard Dragon is the closest thing DC has to Shang-chi. Richard, Shiva and Cass are all pretty much interchangeable for the top three DC MAs (ignoring Karate Kid, Drakon and O-Sensie) but there are people established as being above Shang-chi in Marvel's MA pantheon. If anything top tier DC MAs would be second tier in Marvel.

*shrug* thats complete bs right there.

Warrior18

*shrug*

Shang chi is top tier for sure, but he is more of an uber chi amper to me. But based on base martial arts skill, fighting ability and knowledge expressed through feats I wouldn't even put him above Batman let alone Richard Dragon.I rate Dragon because he called Bat's a 'talented ameteur' or something. Batman's sheer bulk of MA feats, ie nerve strikes,masters he's clobbered, the attention paid to portraying his training, sheer amount of time dedicated to tying the character to MA trumps most people's in both companies I think. Also many of Batman's losses or encounters where he came off worse occurred in older Batman comics. I doubt he would be portrayed lose to the Bronze Tiger now for example. Also Shang chi with all his insane chi ampage got totally embarrassed by Logan in four panels was it? Not that I don't think Logan isn't top tier or that Shang should have lost....but that was painful.
I personally would say Cap and Bats are about the same, maybe Cap having the edge in ability because of his enhanced brain. Yet Cap has never shown any nerve striking or other knowledge to the level of even DD, never mind Bats. I think you underrate the DC MA's bigtime.

By the way Drakon is sick. Didn't he deck the Green Arrow crew?Though I wouldn't put him any near KK or O-Sensei. Meh.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Superherovandal
thats complete bs right there.

I do think srank is thoroughly devaluing the DC martial artists. Also remember most of the marvel ones have ridiculous chi powers or are superhuman in some way or another.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
thats complete bs right there.

Which part? Dragon and Shiva's appearances are almost virtually the same as Shang-Chi's old Deadly Hands and Master of Kung Fu appearances (if anything even in those old appearances he came off superior). In DC Shiva and Richard are the top of the heap, Shang-Chi isn't the top in Marvel. Zartan said that Cap was better, and Wolverine has steam rolled Shang-Chi also (also Zartan wanted to beat Wolverine to make up for losing to Cap... who he wanted to fight to make up for losing to Shang-Chi.

So which part is bullshit exactly?

Warrior18
Which part? Dragon and Shiva's appearances are almost virtually the same as Shang-Chi's old Deadly Hands and Master of Kung Fu appearances (if anything even in those old appearances he came off superior). In DC Shiva and Richard are the top of the heap, Shang-Chi isn't the top in Marvel. Zartan said that Cap was better, and Wolverine has steam rolled Shang-Chi also (also Zartan wanted to beat Wolverine to make up for losing to Cap... who he wanted to fight to make up for losing to Shang-Chi.

So which part is bullshit exactly?

You making the large assumption that Shang is better than DC's best. Ergo Marvel's best who are better than Shang, trump DC's. erm
Here's news..........Shang Chi amped up would deck the whole DC toptier.Why? Because he would be physically way too much for them. It won't be because he is more skilled (though he is a top tier). Elektra in my opinion would deck Shiva. Not because she is more skilled, but because she is physically too much. Just because Marvel's crew would win over the DC lot in fights, it doesn't mean they are more skilled.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Warrior18
Shang chi is top tier for sure, but he is more of an uber chi amper to me. But based on base martial arts skill, fighting ability and knowledge expressed through feats I wouldn't even put him above Batman let alone Richard Dragon.I rate Dragon because he called Bat's a 'talented ameteur' or something. Batman's sheer bulk of MA feats, ie nerve strikes,masters he's clobbered, the attention paid to portraying his training, sheer amount of time dedicated to tying the character to MA trumps most people's in both companies I think. Also many of Batman's losses or encounters where he came off worse occurred in older Batman comics. I doubt he would be portrayed lose to the Bronze Tiger now for example. Also Shang chi with all his insane chi ampage got totally embarrassed by Logan in four panels was it? Not that I don't think Logan isn't top tier or that Shang should have lost....but that was painful.
I personally would say Cap and Bats are about the same, maybe Cap having the edge in ability because of his enhanced brain. Yet Cap has never shown any nerve striking or other knowledge to the level of even DD, never mind Bats. I think you underrate the DC MA's bigtime.

By the way Drakon is sick. Didn't he deck the Green Arrow crew?Though I wouldn't put him any near KK or O-Sensei. Meh.

Shang-Chi is one of three characts who have actually been stated on panel to be a master of every MA known to man (the others being Cap and some mook named Dragon Fly... but it was implied that Fu-Mancho did as well) and he even eve solo'd six monks who boosted the same claim. Shang-Chi did really start doing that much with chi ampage until his appearances in MCP, and it has gone into over drive in the last few years. That aside, his old appearances in Deadly Hands and Master of Kung-Fu are EASILY a match for anything Richard Dragons done (and quite honestly his 18 issue run wasn't that impressive).

Also there is some issue to where or not Dixons, Dragon run (where he called Batman a talented amature) is canon or not. It retconned stuff, and the retcon has since been ignore in Dragons appearances since then.

srankmissingnin
You making the large assumption that Shang is better than DC's best. Ergo Marvel's best who are better than Shang, trump DC's. erm
Here's news..........Shang Chi amped up would deck the whole DC toptier.Why? Because he would be physically way too much for them. It won't be because he is more skilled (though he is a top tier). Elektra in my opinion would deck Shiva. Not because she is more skilled, but because she is physically too much. Just because Marvel's crew would win over the DC lot in fights, it doesn't mean they are more skilled.

Aside from fighting Batman, Shang-Chi's explodes are virtually identical to Dragons and Shiva's... only vastly more numerous so it is an easy comparison to make.

jadervason
1. Cain

2. Elektra

Warrior18
Shang-Chi is one of three characts who have actually been stated on panel to be a master of every MA known to man (the others being Cap and some mook named Dragon Fly... but it was implied that Fu-Mancho did as well) and he even eve solo'd six monks who boosted the same claim. Shang-Chi did really start doing that much with chi ampage until his appearances in MCP, and it has gone into over drive in the last few years. That aside, his old appearances in Deadly Hands and Master of Kung-Fu are EASILY a match for anything Richard Dragons done (and quite honestly his 18 issue run wasn't that impressive).

Also there is some issue to where or not Dixons, Dragon run (where he called Batman a talented amature) is canon or not. It retconned stuff, and the retcon has since been ignore in Dragons appearances since then.

Yet Cap has never shown any kind of esoteric or crazy mystical knowledge the likes of which DD or Batman have shown A decent indicator of skill. Those two sure as hell know more 'secret' arts than he does IMO. Yet Cap is still top tier of course.Then we have Iron Fist who years back called Cap's skill 'basic'. Not even in a, 'basic but effective' way....just basic as in nothing compared to his Kun Lun Kung fu or whatever.
Elektra? Forgive me if I'm wrong but has she also ever shown any kind nerve strike, or............death poke (lol it's late). I don't read much on her. Though she is still a top tier.
If you ask me DC top tiers (i.e Shiva,Dragon Bats) seem to be far more clued up on 'death moves' or secret arts than their Marvel counterparts, who are almost always stronger,faster etc and would consequently win if the two fought.
Even the new crop of DC MA's for example Connor Hawke have not shown the kind of knowledge people like Bats or Shiva have shown. The whole thing about characters knowing all styles on Earth gets a bit overrated in my opinion. I just can't see Logan punking any-other top tier the way he punked Shang to be fair. Which I guess is one of the reasons why Shangs skill compared to other Marvel or DC MA's doesn't really impress me.

srankmissingnin
Yet Cap has never shown any kind of esoteric or crazy mystical knowledge the likes of which DD or Batman have shown A decent indicator of skill. Those two sure as hell know more 'secret' arts than he does IMO. Yet Cap is still top tier of course.Then we have Iron Fist who years back called Cap's skill 'basic'. Not even in a, 'basic but effective' way....just basic as in nothing compared to his Kun Lun Kung fu or whatever.
Elektra? Forgive me if I'm wrong but has she also ever shown any kind nerve strike, or............death poke (lol it's late). I don't read much on her. Though she is still a top tier.
If you ask me DC top tiers (i.e Shiva,Dragon Bats) seem to be far more clued up on 'death moves' or secret arts than their Marvel counterparts, who are almost always stronger,faster etc and would consequently win if the two fought.
Even the new crop of DC MA's for example Connor Hawke have not shown the kind of knowledge people like Bats or Shiva have shown. The whole thing about characters knowing all styles on Earth gets a bit overrated in my opinion. I just can't see Logan punking any-other top tier the way he punked Shang to be fair. Which I guess is one of the reasons why Shangs skill compared to other Marvel or DC MA's doesn't really impress me.

Argh wall of text!

Most of it comes down to style. Guys like Batman, Shang-Chi, Ironfist or Richard are all skilled to be sure but where they differ from some one like Cap is practicality. Most of their fighting styles have many sport elements, Captain America on the other hand is more of an efficient/practicle fighter. Does that make him worse? I don't think so.... but he certainly isn't as flashy as some of the other MAs. I mean, you are more likely to see Batman bust out a spinning round house to some guys face than Cap... but thats because any fighter worth his weight knows you really shouldn't try to kick higher than knees unless you want your opponent to take you down and then ground and pound your ass. Cap fights like a fighter, Batman fights like he is in a movie. /shrug

Elektra has used nerve strikes before, as for death strikes... well... she ripped a dudes still beating heart out of his chest once. Cap has used pressure points also, he has also displayed a limited knowledge of chi... not sure if he knows and "death-touches," but since the History channel proved that real humans MAs can make the heart rupture / explode with a single move, I imagine Cap could to it if he wanted to... but I don't think he would.

Shang is getting a rematch with Logan this month in Wolverine First Class, which I imagine will by a much more even fight considering it is the main billing for the issue. wink

Warrior18
Argh wall of text!

Most of it comes down to style. Guys like Batman, Shang-Chi, Ironfist or Richard are all skilled to be sure but where they differ from some one like Cap is practicality. Most of their fighting styles have many sport elements, Captain America on the other hand is more of an efficient/practicle fighter. Does that make him worse? I don't think so.... but he certainly isn't as flashy as some of the other MAs. I mean, you are more likely to see Batman bust out a spinning round house to some guys face than Cap... but thats because any fighter worth his weight knows you really shouldn't try to kick higher than knees unless you want your opponent to take you down and then ground and pound your ass. Cap fights like a fighter, Batman fights like he is in a movie. /shrug

Elektra has used nerve strikes before, as for death strikes... well... she ripped a dudes still beating heart out of his chest once. Cap has used pressure points also, he has also displayed a limited knowledge of chi... not sure if he knows and "death-touches," but since the History channel proved that real humans MAs can make the heart rupture / explode with a single move, I imagine Cap could to it if he wanted to... but I don't think he would.

Shang is getting a rematch with Logan this month in Wolverine First Class, which I imagine will by a much more even fight considering it is the main billing for the issue. wink

1. True. Though I wouldn't count on comic book artists bringing realism into fight scenes. Whenever they want to show a skilled fighter, they usually have them bussing out some wushu stance or something. lol

2.Heck Cap could probably just straight up punch through someone. wink
But to be fair he has never exactly made people go blind or temporarily paralyzed them etc, but you make a good point.

3. Lol man I'm off to google 'History channel' and 'death moves'. big grin

srankmissingnin
It was in the science of fighting... or fight science... or something like that.

The Great Galen
Supes has showed nerve strikes and yet logan has to do so which is kinda funny IMO.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has used nerve strikes...

Warrior18
Even split or Batgirl for the slight majority.

cloud102
Batman knows every martial arts style on earth as well. Even ones that are lost in time.

Silent Guardian
Elektra would win

Bada's Palin
Wolverine has used nerve strikes...

You think Gaylen is going to listen?

cloud102
By the way Batgirl learned escrima in five minutes

Ok now these Speed feats are insane.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl10pg119mk.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl10pg126jn.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl10pg135pp.jpg

Some more.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg013ui.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg026ds.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg031oj.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl13pg049po.jpg

I personally don't think Elektra's speed feats trump these.

That's ****ing insane. But I don't buy that DC's MA> Marvel's or the other way around. We have MANY street levelers that has mastered most or all MA styles. And we have special abilities from each side like chi amping, mild tp, etc... So that's bs, IMO.

Juntai
Cassandra.

namorsubby
cassandra wins

Warrior18
Originally posted by cloud102
That's ****ing insane. But I don't buy that DC's MA> Marvel's or the other way around. We have MANY street levelers that has mastered most or all MA styles. And we have special abilities from each side like chi amping, mild tp, etc... So that's bs, IMO.

Yep. I think it's hard to compare top tiers skill wise because they essentially do the same stuff. Guess we have to settle for the odd canon crossover to help decide. big grin

However DC doesn't have any ampers who can do the things Iron Fist is capable of though.

cloud102
Yep. I think it's hard to compare top tiers skill wise because they essentially do the same stuff. Guess we have to settle for the odd canon crossover to help decide. big grin

However DC doesn't have any ampers who can do the things Iron Fist is capable of though.

Karate Kid has super-karate which is amping. He can increase his strength, speed, and durability, among other things.

Then there is I-Ching who can manipulate chi, iirc.

Warrior18
bump

darthgoober

Cap actually has some decent feats as far as nerve strikes and such are concerned...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/CaptainAmerica329-MoversandMonsters.jpg

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/Invaders082005page07.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/Invaders082005page08.jpg

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/CaptainAmerica-116-FarWorsethanDeat.jpg

Juntai
3 examples, that look like they're all from different decades?
And you compare that to the damn Batman?
-teases u-

darthgoober
Originally posted by Juntai
3 examples, that look like they're all from different decades?
And you compare that to the damn Batman?
-teases u-
That's because unlike Batman, Cap is badass enough that he doesn't need to use them more than once every 15 years or so stick out tongue .

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
That's because unlike Batman, Cap is badass enough that he doesn't need to use them more than once every 15 years or so stick out tongue . Minimal contact KOs >>>
Batman could pressure strike Sentry down.
u know this
i know this.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Juntai
Minimal contact KOs >>>
Batman could pressure strike Sentry down.
u know this
i know this.
Just consider yourself lucky they held Cap back to keep him from kicking Supes's ass in JLA/Avengers...

Warrior18
Cap actually has some decent feats as far as nerve strikes and such are concerned...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/Invaders082005page07.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/Invaders082005page08.jpg

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/cap%20speed/skill/CaptainAmerica-116-FarWorsethanDeat.jpg

Lol. Was that US Agent he made cry?

Old comics were funny. Cap dressing up as Red Skull. laughing out loud

darthgoober
Lol. Was that US Agent he made cry?

Old comics were funny. Cap dressing up as Red Skull. laughing out loud
Yep.

He wasn't dressed up as Red Skull, he and Skull switched bodies.

Warrior18

He wasn't dressed up as Red Skull, he and Skull switched bodies.

thumb up

iceman24567
Cassie wins

SupremeMan
you be msitaken then.

another elektra has moved so fast under water that the human eye was unable to see her movements.............which is superior then any speed feat of batgirl

Sounds like I need to read some more Elektra.

Batgirl has moved fast enough that she ran right by a couple of guys and they think they caught a flicker of movement but they weren't sure. She has stood there and let guys aim guns and pull the triggers and still stood there watching the bullets coming at her and then sidestepping, moving several feet to behind the gunmen and hitting them from behind even as the bullets they fired hit the wall.

There was a training session where she hit Batman so fast he didn't even know she had hit him until blood started coming out of his mouth.

I don't know Elektra's strength and durability and I'm not saying Batgirl wins. But she has punched through concrete and taken high impact slams into concrete by low power level super strength guys. Plus she has the body reading. All in all, it would make an interesting fight and an interesting crossover.

Juntai
Just consider yourself lucky they held Cap back to keep him from kicking Supes's ass in JLA/Avengers... He doesn't have the status required to do something like that.
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.