Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttesss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
So a bit of wee trouble is happenin' right now and I don't blame you blokes and sheilas for gettin' ya panties in knots and such but mates, be a wee bit sensible about the issue. Mates, I know it's weird comin' from me mouth such as I'm a pretty big trouble maker in these them parts but mates, I mean honest to God, what is this? Bloody L.A. Riots? Mates, should be upset about Niners game yesterday, AMRITIE? Oh and BTW, this thread is about Ax3l having his way with Abs now, bit of an alright situation I reckon.

Neo Darkhalen
haermm

Rogue Jedi
Niners suck ass.

Mairuzu
twas bound to happen

outbound

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Niners suck ass.
You suck.

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/SamJaws.gif

WrathfulDwarf
L.A. riots....oh boy!

Rogue Jedi

Mairuzu
BLACK SNAKE BONE

Impediment
You dirty whore.

Röland
heartbeat
Originally posted by Impediment

Kram3r
Niners suck ass.

Oh really mate? Well a least I have a team. Yes, A team. Meaning I stay loyal to one team. Mate, all I see you ****ing do is go for the whole ****ing legaue and for whoever is winning or has your favourite players on them, AMIRITE SPORTS FANS!?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
Oh really mate? Well a least I have a team. Yes, A team. Meaning I stay loyal to one team. Mate, all I see you ****ing do is go for the whole ****ing legaue and for whoever is winning or has your favourite players on them, AMIRITE SPORTS FANS!? Loyal Colts fan for years. But they suck this year too haermm

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Impediment
jaws is on right now stick out tongue

that exact part too

Kram3r
Loyal Colts fan for years. But they suck this year too haermm

Mate, when I asked you, you said Colts and Giants. I suppose that if it's any team without Tom Brady on it (You only hate him because he's better looking than you, OH SHI--) you'll be a proud supporter of them in the Superbowl this year and be all "WOO YEAH, ****ING A!!!". BTW, Mate, Colts Fan in Texas, a bit of WTF mate.

Rogue Jedi
Mate, when I asked you, you said Colts and Giants. I suppose that if it's any team without Tom Brady on it (You only hate him because he's better looking than you, OH SHI--) you'll be a proud supporter of them in the Superbowl this year and be all "WOO YEAH, ****ING A!!!". BTW, Mate, Colts Fan in Texas, a bit of WTF mate. Colts fan all the way, more of an Eli Manning fan because he pwned Brady. I have always kept a fave NFC and AFC team, Colts and Giants.

BruceSkywalker
all righty

=Tired Hiker=
So a bit of wee trouble is happenin' right now and I don't blame you blokes and sheilas for gettin' ya panties in knots and such but mates, be a wee bit sensible about the issue. Mates, I know it's weird comin' from me mouth such as I'm a pretty big trouble maker in these them parts but mates, I mean honest to God, what is this? Bloody L.A. Riots? Mates, should be upset about Niners game yesterday, AMRITIE? Oh and BTW, this thread is about Ax3l having his way with Abs now, bit of an alright situation I reckon.

Ah, dude, that Niners game was sad those last few seconds. I almost cried.

Ahsoka Tano
At least Eli is somewhat good looking. Peyton is just an ugly millionaire.

Rogue Jedi
and a better QB.

Ax3l
Way to ruin a thread originally about me, ass brains.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah cuz I was the one who brought up football, wasnt I?

Ax3l
Yeah, and I blamed you directly, didn't I?

Rogue Jedi
Well you posted right after me, so it was implied.

Ax3l
No, you just assumed.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l
Way to ruin a thread originally about me, ass brains.

And here I thought it was about me. 131

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
And here I thought it was about me. 131 When we became one. AxelButSane. stoned

AbnormalButSane
When we became one. AxelButSane. stoned

Yeah, we did. naughty

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Yeah, we did. naughty You make my groin swell. awehawe

~Wålshy~
When we became one. AxelButSane. stoned haermm

did you record or take any pictures on this great day? smile

JCAHO
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.