Great Country Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maryjstar89
Nowadays finding a really good country band with a classic sound is a rarity, but i really feel like Eli Young Band has it. Their new album, Jet Black and Jealous is hands down my favorite so far this year. My favorite song off the album is When it Rains. If you have some time, they are definitely worth checking out.

Selphie
Hank Williams = great country music, by the way

occultdestroyer
Taylor Swift.
The only country artist I listen to.

jaden101
Ryan Bingham and the dead horses

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbingham

Impediment
Johnny Cash
Hank Williams
Hank Williams, Jr.
Merle Haggard
Waylon Jennings
Willie Nelson

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Taylor Swift.
The only country artist I listen to.

I like her as well

Love Faith Hill, Shania Twain and Carrie Underwood

Kento
Johnny Cash
Hank Williams
Hank Wilkiams 3
Conway Twitty
Waylon Jennings

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I like her as well

Love Faith Hill, Shania Twain and Carrie Underwood

sick

I can't stand Country music.

Selphie
Originally posted by Kento
Johnny Cash
Hank Williams
Hank Wilkiams 3
Conway Twitty
Waylon Jennings

Agreed with Hank Williams, and Hank Williams 3. I was never a big fan of Jr., seemed like a huge drunkard that basked in his father's glory...... but that's just my thoughts.

Kento
Originally posted by Selphie
Agreed with Hank Williams, and Hank Williams 3. I was never a big fan of Jr., seemed like a huge drunkard that basked in his father's glory...... but that's just my thoughts. I like Jr's music but he is far from great compared to his father and even his son. And from what little I've bothered to pay attention to him in real life that description seems to fit perfectly.

I've always wondered about something though. In one of Jr's songs with Kid Rock he has a line about his son. But it doesn't really fit with how his son actually is. I've never understood that once I began listening to Hank 3. Which admittedly was after that song so I was expecting something completely different.

NonSensi-Klown
Snoop Dog.

you get thorns
Randy Rogers Band - In Your Arms Instead.

Give it a listen.

Wil7
TOBY KEITH ROCKS!!!

Lich King
I love Chris Ledoux.

Wil7
The Eagles, if they count.

moodringer10
I love Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood

Sadako of Girth
Johnny Cash
Albert Lee
Hank III

bogen
Sorry to flame but country music really is the bane of modern western culture.
Sure you may like it now but in a thousand years when people find those CD's and MP3 files, i hope they don't judge us all on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.