Wes sis erybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat_Crabs
dis plaze usetobe pumpn. nowz itz like crickitz and sit, lol crickits laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Oh for the love of god.

Ahsoka Tano
It's Jar Jar Binks.

Dreamt
What are you talking about?

Rogue Jedi
I didnt know Martin was on the Titanic.

kodak
You came back, I knew you would! eek!

Scythe
Ebonics R awe-sum!

Ax3l
My god, I love this member.

If I had a nickel for every time I said that.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
dis plaze usetobe pumpn. nowz itz like crickitz and sit, lol crickits laughing out loud

huh?

Röland
Originally posted by Ax3l
My god, I love this member.

If I had a nickel for every time I said that.
You'd have 5 cents.

MIŠT

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9594/yodawgdt9.jpg

steverules

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/822/senseqi6.png

Yoshi Paradise

Surprisingly, I understood all of this.

~Wålshy~
dis plaze usetobe pumpn. nowz itz like crickitz and sit, lol crickits laughing out loud yo phat crabs dawg, wats crakin man eek!

WrathfulDwarf
Hmmmm.....mmm

Mairuzu
http://www.alixnorth.com/files/images/PotatoBug.jpg

Kelly_Bean

shiv
Originally posted by steverules
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/822/senseqi6.png

actually it does. Desalination makes sense.

Phat_Crabs

~Wålshy~
dog, jis schilln tyn ta put sens ta al da sit dut happen in da enconmy, crazy sit yo. peeple jis looozin' it roun her yo. shit man thes b ard time men..u stilz in the job bro?

Mairuzu
dog, jis schilln tyn ta put sens ta al da sit dut happen in da enconmy, crazy sit yo. peeple jis looozin' it roun her yo. "Yo dog, just hanging out trying to put sense to all this shit thats happening in the economy, crazy shit yo, People are just losing it around here yo."

Mairuzu

Röland

Phat_Crabs

Mairuzu
Yaz, an bezle ta com inna time fo a while, but it cool, stil werkin and jerkin' yo, lol

butz diz compitter is 2 slo anna cant yinto typ real bad, gotsta go.

peaz homie! yes an.... to come in a time for a whi.... but it

**** it i give up

~Wålshy~
Yaz, an bezle ta com inna time fo a while, but it cool, stil werkin and jerkin' yo, lol

peaz homie! dats good stuf bro..pce yo

The Grey Fox

peaz homie! "Yes, the best to come in my way for a while, but it's alright, I'm still working and masturbating, haha.

However, this Computer is too slow and I can't type properly, so I have to go.

Peace and love, my brother."

Mairuzu
haha "bezle"

JCAHO
edit

AC/DC'S_LVR
i think my brain just exploded

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
"Yes, the best to come in my way for a while, but it's alright, I'm still working and masturbating, haha.

However, this Computer is too slow and I can't type properly, so I have to go.

Peace and love, my brother." laughing

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
laughing

Y sat funny? confused

~Wålshy~
Y sat funny? confused dont fret bout it man. hows things dawg?

Phat_Crabs

StanTheMan
danks, sits tite yo. I trin on my noo shooz I bo de odda day, wel achuli I trated my bazball hat fo dem, bu I had lik 2 o dos hats arledy, soz you knoz. wus up wichu homie?

you beautiful creature

~Wålshy~
danks, sits tite yo. I trin on my noo shooz I bo de odda day, wel achuli I trated my bazball hat fo dem, bu I had lik 2 o dos hats arledy, soz you knoz. wus up wichu homie? I CANT BE BLACK ANYMORE MAHN awehuhs its hurting my head! :'(

but yeah something about new shoes, sounds good. thumb up

wont believe what happened. had a driving lesson, and so im all getting ready and some guy hops out the car and im like 'mate? the ****s going on?' and then it turns out its some guy i knew from high school, didnt recognise him at first and then he said he remembered me cause he used to wind me up about being a cardiff fan. and i had to have a driving lesson and drop this guy off, it was a bit weird but i got used to it, hes sound like he is, and then i went and dropped him off and continued with my excellent driving, instructor said i was the best iv done, i got my 10th next thurs then i have to book another 10. awehuhs

Phat_Crabs

~Wålshy~
smile

BlackSunshine
wow no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.