Scholars suggest Extraterrestrial Connection To Human DNA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

jaden101
the article in parts is highly misleading in the extreme...it states that non active introns are associated with causing cancers...but this is no more true than it is of active exons because it's merely a result of mutation which can occur anywhere on the DNA and can make non active parts active and vice versa

it also quotes Zecharia Sitchin and says he is a Dr..he isn't...he's an economics graduate who writes about the Sumerians and has actually been rubbished by other experts in the field....and he's certainly not a biologist or a geneticist

Also Pjotr Garjajev investigates whether DNA can explain such things as clairvoyance...his work is also based on other people's...here's what is known about them

from

http://lizditz.typepad.com/i_speak_of_dreams/2005/12/annals_of_quack.html

that's from 5 minutes of researching the article

this is exactly the kind of posts i take exception to because a tiny little bit of research would reveal these glaring holes of credibility but people are too willing to just accept it and go "look look i told you so blah blah"...they have no quality control over themselves and as such just perpetuate more bullshit that will probably convince other gullible people to believe it...and the world simply cant advance if everyone believes things which are just nonsense

Deano
good post jaden

Bicnarok
Interesting topic.

Even without all the holes in the idea, how can anyone claim anything is extra terrestrially linked when there is no extraterrestrial material to compare it with.

There is so much diversity of life on THIS planet , lots to still be discovered. This is the bio life making machine, if such things come from anywhere its probably from here.

Evil Dead
I don't see the big deal. All life on this planet could be of E.T. origin. There is no way of ever knowing. The very first single celled organism could have come about in the primordial soup on another planet, only to hitch hike to Earth on a meteor. All life evolving from this single celled organism would be E.T.

Sadako of Girth
Well that would explain Sarah Palin, I guess.

uknow_me72
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I don't see the big deal. All life on this planet could be of E.T. origin. There is no way of ever knowing. The very first single celled organism could have come about in the primordial soup on another planet, only to hitch hike to Earth on a meteor. All life evolving from this single celled organism would be E.T.

You are forgetting one thing. You have to have the life energy available on that planet for life to take place.

That is spirit energy. With out that no life can take place.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by uknow_me72
That is spirit energy. With out that no life can take place.

laughing out loud

uknow_me72
Originally posted by KharmaDog
laughing out loud

Next year will almost be the same country Mr. Canada.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by uknow_me72
Next year will almost be the same country Mr. Canada.

Haven't been back in a while...really miss the idiotic and incoherent posts by masters such as the one noted above.

Jack Daniels
lemme try ....ahemm...who squeezed your head? if we want any $hit out of you we will squeeze your head...hehe..jus messin but how did I do?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
lemme try ....ahemm...who squeezed your head? if we want any $hit out of you we will squeeze your head...hehe..jus messin but how did I do?

Lacked sincerity...but the effort was appreciated.

Jack Daniels
haha I like u now..not in wierd way though..just in reading your posts type way..er anyways u know what I mean..welcome back!..(Im watching disaster movie and Im drunk ..get back to ya)

Kinkin

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
...and the world simply cant advance if everyone believes things which are just nonsense

See: Religion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.