Sabretooth vs Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/187411-9989-sabretooth_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/409247-197512-cheetah_super.jpg

-K-M-
Cheetah, just overall much better

guy222
cheetah

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Cheetah, just overall much better could you tell me how they compare in terms of

strength
durability
healing ability
speed
deadliness
fighting ability

-K-M-
Strength=Cheetah, but quite abit
Durability=Depends as Cheetah is pretty durable taking Superman and Wonder Woman punches with a smile. So external durability Cheetah, but internal Sabretooth
Healing ability-Sabretooth, can't recall any super healing feats Cheetah has.
Speed=Cheetah by a vast vast vast majority
Deadliness=Even, well depends sometimes she is a vicious monster that will kill anything looking at her. In Final Crisis she seems pretty calm, but that might be because she has no choice.
Fighting ability=Overall I would say Sabretooth, but she can of course hold her own against Wonder Woman.

Starscream M
thanks

cloud102
Cheetah wins, but it's still very tough. Sabes can get a few wins, though, IMO.\

Starscream M
I think sabretooth's healing factor is the x-factor here

also, what could Cheetah do to put Creed down?

Warrior18
Isn't cheetah a Wonderwoman villain?

Battlehammer
..........cheetah is light sped fast........close to if not 100 tonner........this aint very closes at all

Warrior18
Originally posted by Battlehammer
..........cheetah is light sped fast........close to if not 100 tonner........this aint very closes at all

Lol. That's what I thought.

Premutos
Cheetah curbstomps, no way in hell Sabretooth wins this.

Starscream M
sabretooth has crazy damage soak though

Warrior18
Originally posted by Starscream M
sabretooth has crazy damage soak though

If cheetah is as good as most here have said she is, his damage soak won't count for much.Not much at all.

SoulDevourer
since when has cheetah superstrenght? huh iirc she only had superspeed

Warrior18
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
since when has cheetah superstrenght? huh iirc she only had speed

Enough to keep up with Wondie. Who is far far faster than Creed.

cloud102
Cheetah's magic claws can do the trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.