Ultimate Super-Powered Comic Book Heroes vs Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
The most powerful Comic Book Super-Powered Heroes take on the Villains.

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Magneto
3. Doctor Doom
4. Juggernaut
5. Abomination

vs

1. Superman
2. Silver Surfer
3. The Incredible Hulk
4. Susan Storm
5. Human Torch

- Professor X did not wished to be included because he was busy.

Darth Martin
Superman solos.

Utrigita
Team Two for the win.

Impediment
Team One for the win.

Dark Phoenix would pwn.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Impediment
Team One for the win.

Dark Phoenix would pwn.
Doubtful. Wolverine's healing factor was enough to deal with Dark Phoenix's assault, so the Hulk shouldn't have any problems with it.

ragesRemorse
Silver Surfer would end them all but whatever, movie versions...,I'll go with team two, Superman is invincible.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Doubtful. Wolverine's healing factor was enough to deal with Dark Phoenix's assault, so the Hulk shouldn't have any problems with it.

to be fair, that is subjective because it was obvious that Jean was struggling against the Phoenix from unleashing it's full potential. Either way, the movie was balls so it shouldn't count at all, imo.

Impediment
Seconded. X-Men 3 movie was horrible, and didn't really follow proper established Dark Phoenix powers. Jean was "holding back" when she attacked Logan at the end of the final fight.

BruceSkywalker
which version of supes? Reeves or Routh?

Impediment
Reeves could be considered as Pre-Crisis Supes, no?

And Routh as Post-Crisis Supes?

Dark-Jaxx
Routh and Reeves Superman are canonical to eachother I believe, as in the same.

There was no Anti-Monitor, and by extension no Crisis of Infinite Earths, so terms like Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis are meaningless when talking about movie versions.

Superman speedblitzes and solos...Honestly. no expression

Placidity
Just to Clarify character versions:

- Superman Returns
- X1,2,3
- F41,2
- The Incredible Hulk

- Assume (well theres no need to assume, but I don't want to start another one of those debates here) Dark Phoenix was not at full power vs Logan.

I understand theres probably too much factors to consider to come to a conrete conclusion, so make sure you vote. Majority wins! (not really, but anyway).

Placidity
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Silver Surfer would end them all but whatever, movie versions...,I'll go with team two, Superman is invincible.

I'm not sure the Comic Surfer could take Comic Juggernaut, Magneto AND Dark Phoenix.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm not sure the Comic Surfer could take Comic Juggernaut, Magneto AND Dark Phoenix. This is a Movie Vs. Forum.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman solos.

Placidity
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
This is a Movie Vs. Forum.

Well, you should've quoted the guy I was responding.

And yes, I am aware that this is the Movie vs. Forum, hence in my previous post I was stating which MOVIES the characters were from.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
to be fair, that is subjective because it was obvious that Jean was struggling against the Phoenix from unleashing it's full potential. Either way, the movie was balls so it shouldn't count at all, imo.
Why shouldn't it count? It's not exactly the comic book Phoenix here..the X3 is all there is to go off of.

ragesRemorse
honestly, because it's an offensive pile of crap

i was just being facetious wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.