Rune King Thor vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trolly
Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Been done please use the search engine but I think you already knew that by looking at your name.

IMO Trion Juggernaut.

Mighty Saxon
RKT kicks his ass. Thors way too good of a fighter hence legendary fighting skills.. even though he couldn't knock trion out physically but w/thorforce and runes yeah

Trolly
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Been done please use the search engine but I think you already knew that by looking at your name.

IMO Trion Juggernaut. I used the search engine but couldn't find it. Btws, are you new to this fourm? *just asking*

occultdestroyer
The search engine sucks balls. It's pretty much useless.

But yeah, it's been done before.
Trion Juggs wins.
I doubt RKT can withstand punches that shatter dimensions and hyperspace/time. Plus, RKT has no speedblitzing feat, so he gets pulverized.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Trolly
I used the search engine but couldn't find it. Btws, are you new to this fourm? *just asking*

No I'm not new.

Raoul
the search engine works if used properly:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28trion+thor%29+forumid%3A77&showposts=0

closed, please use one of the other threads...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.