Comical/Secondary identities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Several heroes have, over their careers, passed through alternate identities, costumed or not, as a way to act without compromising their known costumed identities or for pure plot reasons.

I think it could be fun to revisit some of those weird/unknown/unpopular identities (I remember that Spider-man had multiple identities for some time, and it inspired me to this thread).

Lets see some alter egos!

Battlehammer
patch

Juntai
Matches Malone.

Endless Mike
Sigurd Jarlson

Grinning Goku
Turd Ferguson...

It's a funny name.

The Pict
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Turd Ferguson...

It's a funny name.

If that was a derogatory reference to Barry Ferguson's footballing ability I didn't find it very funny sneaky2

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by The Pict
If that was a derogatory reference to Barry Ferguson's footballing ability I didn't find it very funny sneaky2

SNL Celebrity Jeopardy, yeah?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/teakbois2112/motivator3954048.jpg

The Pict
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
SNL Celebrity Jeopardy, yeah?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/teakbois2112/motivator3954048.jpg

No. Jeopardy isn't a watched show here.

His name was actually Turd?

I remember seeing a news report where the reporter was called Benjamin Dover. Ben Dover ftw!

Grinning Goku
No. Jeopardy isn't a watched show here.

His name was actually Turd?

I remember seeing a news report where the reporter was called Benjamin Dover. Ben Dover ftw!

No. Robert Fagot ftw.

c0VTjZv7p7I

Raoul

barry ferguson is pretty meh as it is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.