Marvel Zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
ok at first I didn't even look at this series because, well, there's too many zombie movies out there these days. Finally, though, I looked it up and I'm trying to figure out how a guy like Wolverine, for example, could possibly even get this virus. I mean the guy has healing powers that heal even his skin back!! It makes no sense too me!! Can anybody explain????

Endrict Nuul
or Hulk? isnt he supposed to be immue to viruses etc...like wouldnt his vast rad kill it off?

PRAYERRUN
EXACTLY!!! I mean Reed(our reed) would have found a cure for the virus wouldn't he? and didn't our dr. doom get trapped over there in marvel zombie universe?

PRAYERRUN
the storyline doesn't even make sense. I mean a virus comes from the sky, and infects all of Marvels heros, thus turning them into souless zombies,(who don't seem too be mindless, like most zombies figureing that Zombie Reed was able to talk to his alter ego and convince him to come on ' over so to speak '), and even Galactus and Silver Surfer are infected when they come to conqueor the planet!!! Isn't Galactus supposed to be Godlike???

Symmetric Chaos
Simple answer: Greatest. Virus. Ever.

Also, we have a questions thread.

Endrict Nuul
Maybe the virus is just PIS and a plot device.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Maybe the virus is just PIS and a plot device.

It's not PIS if it's also a plot device.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I think somebody wanted a chance to make guys like Hulk and Thing into bloodthirsty monsters, and couldn't come up with a better idea of how.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's not PIS if it's also a plot device.

Sorry or.... I meant.

Galan007
if you're seriously pondering how exactly various characters were infected, you're reading into the zombie arc WAY too much. it was intended to be a fun read. nothing more, really.

BlackZero30x
i think its a good story if you don't pay any attention to the plot holes...i mean come on luck cages skin can't even break....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Galan007
if you're seriously pondering how exactly various characters were infected, you're reading into the zombie arc WAY too much. it was intended to be a fun read. nothing more, really.

Co-signed.

Besides, it's comics. Need an explanation? It's an alternate universe. There, done. Need another? It's a "suspend your disbelief for the sake of the story, like all writers ask you to do, and enjoy it."

Kthxbai. Closing now. Use the questions thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.