Alternate Symbiote Hosts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vnmex
Hello,

Would you guys be interested in a forum specifically for pictures of Venom symbiote and other symbiotes bonded to alternate hosts? They would be fanmade but very nice quality. Let me know and if enough people say yes, you got it.

Wei Phoenix
I don't know about a whole forum but a thread would be cool I guess. Always wondered what The Juggernaut would look like.

werehawk
Sounds cool to me! I have seen a few good ones on deviantart but no good ones of Nightcrawler, so that's my vote. You could even make it a contest and we could vote on the best ones.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Vnmex
Hello,

Would you guys be interested in a forum specifically for pictures of Venom symbiote and other symbiotes bonded to alternate hosts? They would be fanmade but very nice quality. Let me know and if enough people say yes, you got it.

NO THERE IS ONE.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t379571.html

close this thread please.

werehawk
F_doomed. That isn't what Vnmex was talking about at all. Totally different threads (although there doesn't seem to be much interest in Vnmex's idea). Read what he wrote again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.