Batman sues Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117995653.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

I wonder if this is to do with the name (which DC first used in the 1930's of course) or more to do with the fact The Dark Knight has now grossed nearly $1 billion.

It's a tricky one.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ha Son
facepalm

BruceSkywalker
Everyone knows that person will be laughed out of court

T.M
Yeah no doubt about it.

Endrict Nuul
What a joke...

"The mayor is prepping a series of charges against Nolan and Warner Bros., which owns the right to the Batman character, including placing the blame for a number of unsolved murders and a high female suicide rate on the psychological impact that the film's success has had on the city's inhabitants."

Is this guy on crack or some other drugs???

The Heap
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What a joke...

"The mayor is prepping a series of charges against Nolan and Warner Bros., which owns the right to the Batman character, including placing the blame for a number of unsolved murders and a high female suicide rate on the psychological impact that the film's success has had on the city's inhabitants."

Is this guy on crack or some other drugs???

He's insane. Doesn't this clown have enough money as it is, and now he wants even more?

Endrict Nuul
All this facker is going to screw up Batman 3.

Badabing
Originally posted by Ha Son
facepalm Seriously.

Master Crimzon
Looks like Christian Bale just found a better guy to beat up than his mom and sis.

The Heap
^ BATKICK FTW!

Master Crimzon
Balekick.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

roughrider
My fantasy is this turns out to be a court right out of South Park: "$#%& You and $#%& Turkey!" they will say to the plaintiff. big grin

Seriously now; DC has to do a story where Batman goes to Turkey, relating to domain-name websites...can you see it?

Master Crimzon

Blind
What is so funny about this is the fact that the mayor actually has to find evidence somewhere that his town predates 1939.

Really? Cause dang... if you got to look for THAT, then you're probably full of crap.

super pr*xy
is it election time in turkey? maybe he should complain about his country being named turkey. or sue butterball.. whatever..

Scythe
This guy probably idolizes the Joker way too much. Sorta like real people who are jealous of Batman's fame and why people like the character so much, haha.

SpaceMonkey
THIS JUST IN:

"Turkey sues bird-makers for naming a species of bird "Turkey". The country's President, King, or Chancellor(whatever they have) said he cries at night due to this atrocity. They are also building up a case to sue the USA for making Turkeys the preffered dish for Thanksgiving. More on this story as it develops. Back to you, Dick."

Jovan
Originally posted by The Heap
He's insane. Doesn't this clown ...
we just found the joker?

Master Crimzon
He's nowhere near as awesome the Mistah J.

roughrider
Boohoo. Turkey hasn't been a big deal since the days of the Ottoman Empire, and the only thing scary about them now is their prison system. stick out tongue

(OK, geez, I mean no offense - we need more Muslim countries like Turkey, who are modern & moderate instead of always talking Jihad. 'Kay? smile )

Joker1237
I guess my hero I create will be called Kansas City or New York City lol.

Anti-Monitor
Any more bullshit about this yet?

Toku King
Originally posted by Ha Son
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.