Omega Red vs Wonder Woman (No Equipment)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Can Arkady take down Diana?

Harbinger
I'm doubting whether Arkady would even be able to touch Diana. She doesn't need her equipment to win here, IMO, and I don't think his death spores would be in effect long enough to cause her serious harm.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Harbinger
I'm doubting whether Arkady would even be able to touch Diana. She doesn't need her equipment to win here, IMO, and I don't think his death spores would be in effect long enough to cause her serious harm. people have already said Red beats Namor and Hercules...so I wanted to see how he'd fare against Diana (albeit without her equipment)

Red is pretty durable from what I hear, and it'd be hard for WW to get close to Red without getting attacked by his deadly life-draining tentacles

Symmetric Chaos
WW wins thanks to her speed and high skill level. The fight could probably be over before Red gets his tentacles (droolio) around her.

Soljer
How do you drain the life out of Clay?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
How do you drain the life out of Clay?

It's happened before, I think. But that was with magic.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's happened before, I think. But that was with magic.

Yeah, I think Cheetah did it with some magic claws.

Last I heard, though, Omega Red's death factor and life-draining abilities were purely scientific.

Mindset
How do you drain the life out of Immortal Herc?

I don't know, but apparently people think he can.

WW wins.

Priest
Herc or wonderwoman would tie up Red with his own tentacles.

The Great Galen
WW in a stomp.

srankmissingnin
WW is just too fast for Arkady.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mindset
How do you drain the life out of Immortal Herc?

I don't know, but apparently people think he can.

WW wins.

Because youre immortal, it doesnt mean you cant be killed. Immortal Herc still has/had a life force.

WW is to fast for Red. Phermones may not work. Hard to call.

Mindset
Originally posted by jrodslam
Because youre immortal, it doesnt mean you cant be killed. Immortal Herc still has/had a life force.

WW is to fast for Red. Phermones may not work. Hard to call.

Being killed =/= the same as having your life force drained.

Being immortal would imply you have an unending life force.

fascistcrusader
Wondy takes this pretty easily.

srankmissingnin
Being killed =/= the same as having your life force drained.

Being immortal would imply you have an unending life force.

And yet he can be knocked unconscious, he gets totally plastered and he sleeps...

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And yet he can be knocked unconscious, he gets totally plastered and he sleeps...
Having unending life force doesn't mean he doesn't need to sleep, I don't see how the two are directly related.

jrodslam
Even if youre immortal, your life force can be drained/taken away. Hence be killed.

srankmissingnin
Having unending life force doesn't mean he doesn't need to sleep, I don't see how the two are directly related.

So his energy / life force can be drained by everyday normal activities... but not from external means? That seems odd.

Symmetric Chaos
So his energy / life force can be drained by everyday normal activities... but not from external means? That seems odd.

Sleeping =/= Being Dead

The Pict
Originally posted by Starscream M
Can Arkady take down Diana?

nope

Mindset
So his energy / life force can be drained by everyday normal activities... but not from external means? That seems odd. Maybe if you died every time you sleep it would be odd.

srankmissingnin
Maybe if you died every time you sleep it would be odd.

No, it would be the same if you died if you never slept...

which...

you know...

you do.

Placidity
WW stomps on his head.

Bentley
Could Omega Red even drain Diana's life force? Could Arkady win if Diana wasn't super fast?

Battlehammer
yes there no reason Omega Red could not drain her life force

Soljer

which...

you know...

you do.

No you don't. No one has ever died from lack of sleep.

Sleep deprivation can lead to insanity, though.

Mindset

which...

you know...

you do. Not so much. smile

Endrict Nuul
WW stomps his as better than Herc does it.

snyper1982
I think people need to look up the word immortal. The very definition means you cannot die... Also, I do not see the corollary between sleep and death.

Mindset
Originally posted by snyper1982
I think people need to look up the word immortal. The very definition means you cannot die... Also, I do not see the corollary between sleep and death. There isn't one.

Ryuugi
WW wins, in my opinion. Gear or no gear, Omega will look like a pretzel at the end of this fight.

Sasaraixx
The OP must REALLY hate Omega Red.

Diana wins easily. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.