Asgardians VS New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Didn't see it in the directory. Asgard VS Apokolips, while New Genesis must stop the forces and rulers of Hel, Muspelheim, and the Asgardians' other enemies (like the Trolls, Giants, Black Elves, etc). So it's an all-out war between the New Gods and the entire Marvel Germanic cosmology.

1. Prep time, ten days
2. No prep time

No Source or Promethean Giants are involved.

guy222
Darkseid/Orion vs Odin/Destroyer/Surtur/Ymir/Forsung/Hela/Loki?

quanchi112
Asgardians stomp.

UKR
Originally posted by guy222
Darkseid/Orion vs Odin/Destroyer/Surtur/Ymir/Forsung/Hela/Loki?

Doesn't Orion work for New Genesis?

It would be:
Darkseid, minions, forces, Apokolips VS Odin, Thor, BRB, and all Asgardians and forces

Highfather, Orion, Lightray, and all other New Genesis gods VS Hela, Loki, Forsung, Surtur, all the forces of Hel, Muspelheim, wherever Forsung rules, Malekith, the Enchantress, Lorelei, Skurge the Executioner, Kurse (he was a bad guy, I think, but I don't know if he was ever anyone's control), plus all the giants, trolls, dark elves and other Asgardian baddies, etc. Basically all the villains of Marvel's Scandinavian cosmology, including the various giant monsters (such as the Midgard Serpent and the Fenris-wolf).

Edit: The Destroyer is working for New Genesis to even the odds, which I otherwise would've clearly stacked badly against them.

guy222
asgardians

Allankles
Originally posted by UKR
Doesn't Orion work for New Genesis?

It would be:
Darkseid, minions, forces, Apokolips VS Odin, Thor, BRB, and all Asgardians and forces

Highfather, Orion, Lightray, and all other New Genesis gods VS Hela, Loki, Forsung, Surtur, all the forces of Hel, Muspelheim, wherever Forsung rules, Malekith, the Enchantress, Lorelei, Skurge the Executioner, Kurse (he was a bad guy, I think, but I don't know if he was ever anyone's control), plus all the giants, trolls, dark elves and other Asgardian baddies, etc. Basically all the villains of Marvel's Scandinavian cosmology, including the various giant monsters (such as the Midgard Serpent and the Fenris-wolf).

Edit: The Destroyer is working for New Genesis to even the odds, which I otherwise would've clearly stacked badly against them.

You know if you're going to throw in all the people that have fought the Aesir within their Marvel pantheon you might as well throw in the promethean giants and the 2nd world titans for the New Gods since you could classify them in the same bracket.

If it's just the Aesir vs the New Gods, I'd give the edge to the New Gods but throwing in all those non-Aesir tips the scale overwhelmingly towards the Norse team.

Bentley
Balder solos shifty

Classic NES
Depends on which versions.

Allankles
Originally posted by Classic NES
Depends on which versions.

The thing is most of the people he listed are not actually Asgardians.

comicfan11
New Gods

If we include Ymir, Surtur, etc for the Asgardians then we should include Yuga Khan, Promethean giants, etc for the New Gods.

The best chance the Asgardians have is to fully utilize the Destroyer.

In that case I can see them win.

Bentley
The difference is that the OP said it was "the entire Norse Mythology against the New gods". The promethean gianst technically aren't New gods, they are old ones.

UKR
Hmm, I guess I didn't make it a fair enough fight. Let me redo it.

Darkseid, Apokolips and minions VS Odin & all Asgardians
Highfather, New Genesis and minions VS Surtur and his forces

Surtur has the Sword of Twilight but the New Gods get the Destroyer (and if necessary can put all their souls into it and make it grow to mountain-size like when it fought the Celestials)

Knowsbleed33
Asgardians.

cloud102
New Gods. Metron ftw!

Classic NES
Asgardians are gonna win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.