KMC Contributions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
This thread is about the percentage your posts and threads make up of KMC.

At the moment there are ~11,263,771 posts and ~234,273 threads (obviously more now that I post this/to check the current amount go to the top of the Main Index)

To calculate your percentage find out your post count in your profile and your thread count in the "Find all Threads" function in your profile. Then divide that number by the overall amount of posts/threads (respectively) and multiply it by a hundred. The number your get is the percentage of posts/threads you made on KMC overall.

This way you can also calculate that the Top 10 posters of KMC created ~7.6% of all KMC posts and the Top 25 posters made a whooping 14%. Obviously that doesn't take into account what kind of posts (one word or an essay...which is why we need a word count function, but this is fun, too)

So go ahead now.

Kosta
Too much work for 11.30pm. I'll do it tomorrow. stick out tongue

MIŠT
Registered Members: 0
Threads: 0 - Posts: 0
Total Thread Views: 0

blink

That was weird...

Registered Members: 116,060
Threads: 234,278 - Posts: 11,263,904
Total Thread Views: 187,178,455

Total Posts: 44711
Total Threads: 394
My contribution: 0.39% posts, 0.168% thread.

Bardock42

MIŠT
Default skin, first time it's happened. Refreshed and it worked properly. hmm

Bardock42

Phucked Up
0.721% Posts
0.294% Threads

Bardock42
Some general stats:

Top Poster (Morning_Glory): 1.457%

Top 10 Posters: 7.661%

Top 25 Posters: 14.036%

Top 50 Posters: 22.176%

Top Thread Maker (golem370): 2.114%

Top 10 Thread Makers: 6.335%

Top 25 Thread Makers: 13.541%

dadudemon
Lame thread.

thumb down

I vouch that we all send PMs to Raz to de-member Bardock42.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Lame thread.

thumb down

I vouch that we all send PMs to Raz to de-member Bardock42. The correct term is ban. Now do the calculations, dudeman.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
The correct term is ban. Now do the calculations, dudeman.

Thank you for telling me that. I needed that clarification sooooo bad.

"de-member" was used in lieu of "de-mod" based on recent circumstances and my post was full of "smartass". Oh, and, let me guess; you knew both of those things already?

Thought it's not the same flavor, someone has to fill those smartass shoes of Chill's.

You can do the calculations for me, Mr. Math. wink

Bardock42
Thank you for telling me that. I needed that clarification sooooo bad.

"de-member" was used in lieu of "de-mod" based on recent circumstances and my post was full of "smartass". Oh, and, let me guess; you knew both of those things already?

Thought it's not the same flavor, someone has to fill those smartass shoes of Chill's.

You can do the calculations for me, Mr. Math. wink

Thank you for explaining that "joke", I totally didn't get it. And, just for future reference, I never used the term "de-mod"...you might have been confused by my correct usage of the English word "demote"...obviously being oblivious to it.

And do them yourself...part of the fun is doing them yourself, Mr...Computer Help Job Guy?

Ah, what the hell, you have ~0.087% of posts.

Bardock42
So, if you just randomly pick KMC posts, on average about every 69th post was made by Morning Glory, every 173rd by me and every 1149th by you (that is if "you" happen to be dadudemon)

dadudemon
Thank you for explaining that "joke", I totally didn't get it.

When the "joke" is actually an insult for only a handful for people to "enjoy", the degree of "humor" in the "joke" is questionable. In fact, if "humor" was what you assumed was the primary goal, you may have missed the point, my dear chap. Smart assery isn't always about jokes.

And, just for future reference, I never used the term "de-mod"...you might have been confused by my correct usage of the English word "demote"...obviously being oblivious to it.

Thank you for clearing that up for me as I obviously pinned that use directly on you and everyone else involved.

And do them yourself...part of the fun is doing them yourself, Mr...Computer Help Job Guy?

No thank you. This is quite lame. You probably shouldn't post for a few days because of how lame this thread was, Bardock42. In fact, you should ask for a three day ban out of shame.

Bardock42
On with the thread then stick out tongue

MIŠT
In fact, you should ask for a three day ban out of shame.

crylaugh

Bardock42
After much thought, I decided you guys are right. I won't ask for a three day ban, but due to making a "lame" thread, I now, will feel that my latest 3 day ban was justified and not bring it up as minor atrocity anymore...now...MORE PERCENTAGES!!!

GCG
Im not a great poster in quantity and also have a life, so wouldnt want to bother much aboot that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Im not a great poster in quantity and also have a life, so wouldnt want to bother much aboot that. You can't prove that you have a life!!!

Ax3l
Math was never my strong point.

Bardock42
Just use Launchy.

Peach
0.466%

Threads: ...hell if I know. I don't get an accurate thread count when I check "find all threads" on my profile as it also counts reports I've made (since I can see those).

I don't think post count is a good way to figure out how much someone has actually contributed to the forum, anyway stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
0.466%

Threads: ...hell if I know. I don't get an accurate thread count when I check "find all threads" on my profile as it also counts reports I've made (since I can see those).

I don't think post count is a good way to figure out how much someone has actually contributed to the forum, anyway stick out tongue

I agree, that "number" is hard if not impossible to get.

This is more about how to interpret the posts you made, cause a number alone doesn't mean much, I guess.

Peach
I agree, that "number" is hard if not impossible to get.

This is more about how to interpret the posts you made, cause a number alone doesn't mean much, I guess.

Ahh. Well, I've never really been a spam-poster on here, and even when I did post a lot in the OTF it still wasn't a huge amount stick out tongue So most of my posts could be considered, well, somewhat worthwhile I suppose.

And then there's the number of different things that have been done on here and forums created at my suggestion...stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
Ahh. Well, I've never really been a spam-poster on here, and even when I did post a lot in the OTF it still wasn't a huge amount stick out tongue So most of my posts could be considered, well, somewhat worthwhile I suppose.

And then there's the number of different things that have been done on here and forums created at my suggestion...stick out tongue

Exactly, I mean you have to consider much more stuff, for example suggestions that were introduced, or Mod work someone did, or friends one invited, etc.

Mairuzu
Working on it....

Mairuzu
Post = 0.20%
threads = 0.0401%

GCG
You can't prove that you have a life!!!

Oh yeah ? you want to see my pay cheques. which btw i am unsatisfied of as of late.

Thats why they pretend to pay me and i pretend to work.

tossas!

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Oh yeah ? you want to see my pay cheques. which btw i am unsatisfied of as of late.

Thats why they pretend to pay me and i pretend to work.

tossas! You showed them.

Peach
Exactly, I mean you have to consider much more stuff, for example suggestions that were introduced, or Mod work someone did, or friends one invited, etc.

And all of which I have done...umm...a lot.

JacopeX
11,264,808 : 32,232

.28613 %

Naz
I only calculated post counts. But I make up .0021152% of all posts I guess.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Naz
I only calculated post counts. But I make up .0021152% of all posts I guess. .21152%

You forgot to divine by 100

lord xyz
47212 / 11265430 * 100 = 0.419%

Mairuzu
I mean multiply ermm

sigh i even said divine, i hate coming on here at work

i type too fast

Phat_Crabs
Ida try dis bu I'z no good a t math yo. lol laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
Ida try dis bu I'z no good a t math yo. lol laughing out loud Yours is 0.0022%

Every 44178th post on KMC was made by you.

ragesRemorse
0.264---posts

JCAHO
edit

Rogue Jedi
Lame thread.

thumb down

I vouch that we all send PMs to Raz to de-member Bardock42. You mean like chop it off? confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You mean like chop it off? confused Haha, I didn't think of that. Nice.

You touch my dick and I kill you no expression

Rogue Jedi
Trust me, your penis and my mortality are safe.

Bardock42
Trust me, your penis and my mortality are safe. Oh come on, you know you wanna.

Rogue Jedi
Nope. Micro machines aren't my thing.

Bardock42
Nope. Micro machines aren't my thing.

So you like big dicks...interesting.

Rogue Jedi
Well I walked right into that one.

Bardock42
Well I walked right into that one. As did I into the earlier one. Lets call it even.

Rogue Jedi
I started to do the math on the topic here, but then I had to go outside and watch the grass grow.

Bardock42
I started to do the math on the topic here, but then I had to go outside and watch the grass grow. 0.733

Rogue Jedi
They speak English in what?

Bardock42
They speak English in what? You know.

Rogue Jedi
I know the Chinaman peed on Dude's rug.

Bardock42
I started to do the math on the topic here, but then I had to go outside and watch the grass grow.
Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

Rogue Jedi
Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here! Life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece of shit.

Bardock42
Life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece of shit.

You change your signature a lot.

Rogue Jedi
I remembered that line from the movie and decided to use it.

Shut the **** up, Donny! V.I. Lenin! Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!

Mr. Bacon
Registered Members: 116,078
Threads: 234,349 - Posts: 11,267,543
Total Thread Views: 187,267,948

Threads .04%

lord xyz
Total post: 11,268,104
My posts: 47225

Approx.

--

posts are mine.

Try finding out the fraction rather than the percentage.

Total
------ = n
Mine

-- = fraction of posts you made.
n

DigiMark007
Awesome idea. I'll do mine later unless I forget. Cool thread though.

thumb up

Mywi
If I did the math correctly, I have 0.5587% of posts

DigiMark007
Threads: 282 (.12%)

Making tons of threads is 'eh' imo, so I'm happy that my post % is almost double what it is for threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.