Bat Family Vs Super Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
the super family turns bad and the bat family makes them think their dead. the bats get 1 year of prep and training and the sups have no idea their alive or of what their doing untill the bats attack...im just curious what everyone thinks

Batman
Night wing
Bat girl

Vs

Superman
Super Boy
Super girl

golem370
Superman throws a mountain on Gotham killing everybody including Batman. Superman could survey the entire planet from orbit and see Batman still being alive

Superman vs Batman sick hysterical wallbash

snyper1982
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
the super family turns bad and the bat family makes them think their dead. the bats get 1 year of prep and training and the sups have no idea their alive or of what their doing untill the bats attack...im just curious what everyone thinks

Batman
Night wing
Bat girl

Vs

Superman
Super Boy
Super girl

Batman could get 10,000 years of prep, and it would still do no good. Superman solo's. This is absolute spite, IMHO.

iceman24567
Batman sends them all to the phantom zone.

psycho gundam
no expression

golem370
Superman throws a golf ball at Batman from the moon knocking Batman's head clean off his shoulders but right before he does it he says "This is a golf and I can throw this from here to there knocking you head clean off your shoulders" Do you feel luck? well do ya punk!?

Symmetric Chaos
A baseball that Superman hit at the start of the year "coincidentally" kills Batman 'n Co.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman sends them all to the phantom zone.

i agree...this isent spite i anyway...i mean look at hush batman did really good against superman and the circumstances weren't setup like this...i just think that given the circumstances it would a really interesting fight.

snyper1982
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i agree...this isent spite i anyway...i mean look at hush batman did really good against superman and the circumstances weren't setup like this...i just think that given the circumstances it would a really interesting fight.

Yeah with superman written like a blithering idiot, batman did really good, as in, he didn't die.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by snyper1982
Yeah with superman written like a blithering idiot, batman did really good, as in, he didn't die.

well i haven't stated an opinion yet soo i will after this statement....i don't honestly see how everyone can give superman the win like pretty much every fight....i'll admit i don't like him but i will also admit i wont discredit him...you see ppl wonder why others dont really care for him and thats simple alot of ppl over credit him and they do it way to much...im not saying that anyone that has posted in this tread is doing this im simply pointing out when ppl do do that it's what cause's spite treads(this is not a spite)and what not.....

ok so in this fight given batmans history with always finding away to win and under the circumstances i think its completely possible for the bats to win although if these rules were not in play then id give it to sups family.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.