What do you think is the worst way to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I know this is a very morbid question, but humor me here....I'm just curious...personally I think that burning to death would be worse than drowning....

Catch 22
Those have to be the worst two. Falling would also be pretty aweful. If I had to choose then I think I would say drowning would have to be worst.

With burning you would be more likely to passout from the pain, whilst with drowning your supposed to be concious for longer.

Julie
oh...ok...a valid theory...I believe it. I still think that drowning...though you would be more terrified would be less painful

finti
freezing to death

zimbo
Cut your vein I think won't be very nice and drowning too.

Fitch
drowning it's nasty,it's absolutly horrible..hate to think about it smile

Danothan
Drowning, burried alive, or being eaten by something such as a shark or a dinosaur... (that would suck)

BackFire349
drowning or burning.

Fitch
oh hell no.I forgot bout being burried alive.God damn that's an ugly thought.

Catch 22
Fortunately not very likely, huh? laughing out loud

Tex
Yeah drowning and death by fire are the worst I think.

Freezing to death is suppose to be relatively painless Finti.
Your body shuts down very slowly and you just fall asleep.
(Or so I hear)

Falling would also have to be horrible.

Watching those people jump from the WTC knowing that they were going to die and falling for 15 seconds thousands of feet to their deaths
is just an unimaginable way to go.

The wind was so strong that day that many of those who jumped were being constantly beaten against the walls as they fell. So hopefully that knocked them out before they hit the ground.

finti
Have you ever had limbs frozen Tex? You see if you survive that those frozen limbs have to be removed or the cold will eat up your body, imagine looking at your hand unable to move a finger cause they are all frozen, most people die while sleeping when freezing to death, they probably dont feel to much. But not all are asleep when the frost takes over your body. and for them it must be painfull laying there shivering unable to control your body just give in to unavoidable ending

Tex
But by then your body should be so numb you dont feel much anyways.

Poor Finti you should be careful cause Stavanger is one big icecube.
I would hate for you to get frost bite.evil face

Captain REX
Burning and drowning are top 2 so far.

Torture would suck. Being gutted would suck (just ask Braveheart!). Being shot repeatedly in the limbs or balls would suck (you wouldn't die right away, because your limbs or...your limbs big grin aren't as vital as other such things, like your lungs).

BackFire349
i agree tex, falling would be awful, even though painless, it would be an awful final few seconds on conciousness.

finti
we know how to handle the weather here unlike a certain large country to the west across the Atlantic ocean

BackFire349
canada?

finti
south of them

zimbo
When it's no oxygen like in Red Planet you die so slow I think that's the worst way to die.

Tex
That would somewhat be like drowning.

zimbo
E may be..?.......?

Dexx
freezing is the best way to die after dying in your sleep. After you pass the first stage of pain you pretty much don't feel anything...

Burning is nasty...guess drowning too.
But the worst ways are man made...torture...chinese ones...SLOW ones.
here's one.

They tie you of 4 columns, paralel to the ground, and plant bamboo under you. bamboo grows straight 4-5 cm a day..about that. And it literally passes through you. Can you think of a slower death?

Thomas H
many weird threads here!

1. drowning
2. trotued
3 bleed to death
4. freeze
5. burn
6. hanging
7. point blank execution (I is a fast way to die, but not so comfortable before they blast your head of!)

Bad Boy
The worst way to die is by watching Red Planet!

Thomas H
hehehe.. or my fair lady!

Mujaffa
my friggin ways to go:
1 poisoned
2 strangled
3 shot in the stomac
4 beaten to death
5 carcrash

Bad Boy
Ah, everyone is so cheerful these days!

The worst way to die is-

Having needles poked in your eyes while someone crushes your right testicles with high heels while someone pours maggots down your throat while someone rips out your tounges while some shoves a red hot poker up your arse and pulls your intestines out while someone shoves your intestines up your nose!

Hows that?

Ushgarak
I guess decompression is a nasty and prolonged way to go.

Dexx
mujaffa....poison is a relative term...and it can be a calm death..something attacking very fast....an efficient assasination

Tex
Remeber in that movie Se7en when Kevin Spaceys character tied that guy to the bed and methodically slowly started to kill him?
That would also be a bitchy way to go!

Dexx
another slow death...the Kursk...terrible

Ushgarak
Do you know some people were alive on the Arizona after it sank at Pearl Harbour for a fortnight?

Fitch
damn that's nasty.But imagine beeing droped in a hole and then put soil on you.you remain without air .....everything get's black......and.....arghhh.....big grin

Fitch
yeah.they were on Discovery.Pretty nasty memories....
and bout the Kursk:to be in a huge metal can,at high deep,and just wait to die.....

Gundark
In Clive Cussler's book, Raise the Titanic,

when the ship is starting to go down, some nutty passenger who is protecting some chemical potion thingy makes a steward lock him in the vault with the chemical formula so it never falls into the wrong hands.

So here is this guy, locked in the vault in the Titanic, sinking two miles down into the Atlantic, slowly running out of air. Freaky or what ?

Tex
Is that a true story?

What was the secret potion he was protecting? Channel No5?

Corran
Death by Star Trek - gruesome or what.

finti
plain torture

zimbo
by finti claws! wink

finti
that would be too quick and painless

zimbo
i can imagine !!!!

finti
no you cant

zimbo
May be i can't...................and i don't whant to.

finti
guess so

Fitch
scarry thought,ergh??

finti
to die?

Fitch
by u're claws smile

L.E.
the ultimate worse: to get shot in the legs and thrown in the ocean to be gnawed on by little fish and drown.

Fitch
it ain't so creepy.....
burried alive it's a lot worse....in my opinion of course

finti
I guess the worst way to die is to quarrel with your loved ones and not be able to make it up again before death inetrupts it

Fitch
that's nasty too.That's a part of ways to die that I forgotten.
The same is if u have a terrible ill and u cannot survive,and just wait for u're time to came,and the love ones cry beside u.That's nasty shit....

Dexx
an..and u can see it..in their eyes...thatyou'll...you'll just n..not make it, buhhuhuuuu

jayride
The worst way I've heard of anyone really dying happened to a paperboy in Rockford, Illinois when I was 3 years old. Some guy castrated him, put his genitals in his mouth and hung him upside down to bleed to death. I also remember something about lacerations to the child's back. sad

This is a true story that was on the news in the early 80's. It made me forgo becoming a paperboy for years.

Fitch
damn.We should ban this thread,it's getting weird

BackFire349
i think we have a winner.

Dexx
the winner would got to torturing in general, then...

Mujaffa
gettin' choked by your own penis must be the worst thing ever

Corran
Why would you put your own penis in your mouth?

Darla
Actually, anyone remember the Lust killing in Se7en (the prostitute)? Man that makes my insides turn to jelly thinking about it.

queeq
You liked that, didn't you?

finti
this is heading the wrong way

Corran
Maybe we should Kill everyone to stop it heading the wrong way. Lets kill them all in the way they have decided is their worst way to day.

Finti, get your axe and we'll start choking Muj.

queeq
Choking? With an axe?

finti
brits dont know how to handle an axe roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
I guess so.

finti
part at the middle

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic) Fools you know full well that I meant cut off his penis to stuff down his throat and choke him with, seeing as that's his idea of the worst way to die.

Although he probably meant through self-felatio

finti
told ya this was going the wrong way

queeq
Very worng way. Keep it civilised, Corran. we don't want to know about your hobbies.

finti
big grin

Corran
not fair, Mujaffa started it.

Fitch
are you trying to run from the blame ? smile

Corran
No, I'm standing still just passing the buck.

Thomas H
what is the weirdest way to die?

Fitch
you have planty to choose from......

zimbo
finti if you read this :Why ''Welcome to the Xanderzone'' thread was closed.You're an animal! If thread don't have point for you it doesn't mean it must be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'M SURE MENY GOOD PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME OPINION.)

finti
when it reaches a hundred it will be closed and this htread was just pure BS so I closed it

Thomas H
why not...

zimbo
Thomas what I hear!!!!
It were your thread!

Thomas H
yea i know...when I think of it, he should not have closed it, it was still on topic!

zimbo
He just don't like xXx so he closed it.

Ushgarak
Err... this isn't the place to be complaining about this sort of thing, folks.

BackFire349
ok i got one, the worst way to die is.... to have a heart attack right when the battle of helms deep is about to begin in Two Towers.

finti
or a heart attack at the begining of xxx..no wait that must be a good way to die

BackFire349
yeah.

Fitch
or at that ninja turtles crap.....
no offence steve

Mujaffa
but you'd want to cut my dick of....biatch mad

Dexx
what..instigation to rebellion...yeah!

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.