Raditz vs. Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Fa6r4Y2eGzQ

Raditz arrives on the world of Naruto, intending to kill everyone and everything on it so he can sell the planet.
Can the ninjas and tailed beasts stop him?

psycho gundam
tsukiyomi.

Magee
Raditz would die, fast.

Kento
Radditz die?? How?

Magee
There are so many ways he dies I can't be bothered to list them, do you really think he could win this fight?

Wil7
Raditz isn't even that good.

yungz22
Yea i fell raditz can lose this one also unles he speedblitzes them or just starts blowin shit up

Luminatus
Originally posted by Wil7
Raditz isn't even that good.

By DBZ standards he isn't. DBZ Standards of course being billions of times above Naruto.
He's a mountain-range buster casually and can fly. Since his goal is to kill everyone, I foresee large casualties in no time.

BradBalboa
Radditz owned Piccolo jr and Goku at the same time, King piccolo was city buster, no1 in naruto is city buster level, both piccolo jr and goku are alot troner than piccolo daimo, Radditz obliterates the Naruto world !! Hes faster More durable, stronger than any Ninja from Naruto, The Narutoverse will be up agaisnt a power like non it has ever seen before. !!

Espesially if anime feats count, since then Radditz cn move faster than light !!!

BradBalboa
Ooh i forog, Master Roshi had power enough to destroy the moon, and piccolo was far more powerfu than him, then piccolo regained his youth and became even more powerful, was beaten by goku who then had 3 years trainging from kami-sama himself, piccolo spawned of piolo jr who became even more powerfu and the 2 of them combined couldnt defeat Radditz,..Ill admit...Radditz is going to have alot of fun !! mwhahaha !!

Pyron_Express
Just look at it this way.

Piccolo Daimou was a city buster, and easily hypersonic+, and he's no where near Raditz level..

So yeah, this is a stomp.

Hewhoknowsall
Radditz can't solo the naruto verse.

Only someone ssj and up could.

Quincy
There seems to be an influx of Naruto themed versus threads. Someone should put a stop to this.

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Radditz can't solo the naruto verse.

Only someone ssj and up could. Yes, yes he can solo. Even Piccolo Daimou can solo the narutoverse with little effort.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Espesially if anime feats count, since then Radditz cn move faster than light !!!
If I recall correctly, the thing Piccolo said about Raditz being "faster than the speed of light" was nothing more than a dub error. Raditz can't really move at light speed, let alone faster than it.

Though regardless, he still solos the Narutoverse without much difficulty.

Originally posted by Quincy
There seems to be an influx of Naruto themed versus threads. Someone should put a stop to this.
Co-signed.

Kento
Originally posted by Magee
There are so many ways he dies I can't be bothered to list them, do you really think he could win this fight? The only way he's being killed if Itachi has enough time to pull off his ultimate moves, Kakashi has enough time to do Kamui, or Yondy is in this fight and has time to pull off his ultimate move..which would just result in his death anyway.

All of which..Wouldn't have the time. Since he can't blow up Earth he'll have a hard time actually hitting Madara..but Madara can't kill him either so that's moot. The rest are history. Unless Oro can take over his body...then well..They are still destroyed by Oro instead. The last tournament of DB and up should pretty much solo all of Naruto by speed alone.

Dark-Jaxx
Raditz is too much for this team.

His speed alone is kiler.

He is a casual mountain range buster, a feat like that is Kyuubi level at least.

He is much more powerful than moon busters.

He is strong enough to one shot most of them physically.

He is pretty damn durable, taking a Masenko, which destroyed the moon when a Piccolo at the same strength did it, and took it without a scratch.

headrek1
I don't understand why anyone thinks anyone from Naruto can stand against anyone from DBZ. Towards the end of the Cell saga Krillin could one up them all if he wanted.

Magee
Originally posted by Kento
The only way he's being killed if Itachi has enough time to pull off his ultimate moves, Kakashi has enough time to do Kamui, or Yondy is in this fight and has time to pull off his ultimate move..which would just result in his death anyway.

All of which..Wouldn't have the time. Since he can't blow up Earth he'll have a hard time actually hitting Madara..but Madara can't kill him either so that's moot. The rest are history. Unless Oro can take over his body...then well..They are still destroyed by Oro instead. The last tournament of DB and up should pretty much solo all of Naruto by speed alone. While Radditz is busy blowing shit up Naruto blind sides him with wind rasengan, paralyzed. This is every one who has ever appeared in Naruto including the taield beasts, lots of people are going to die but Raditz will be killed.

Kento
The day Naruto has the speed to move his hand from his body before Radditz can react..then we'll talk about Wind Rasengan.

I'm sure saiyan saga Chiaotzu could do just fine. Yamcha would die though. Because it's Yamcha and he deserves nothing else but death.

jimBOFH
While Radditz is busy blowing shit up Naruto blind sides him with wind rasengan, paralyzed. This is every one who has ever appeared in Naruto including the taield beasts, lots of people are going to die but Raditz will be killed.

It wouldn't be all at once though. Raditz would start with the strongest individuals, not wait for them all to team up and organise a defence.

Magee
The day Naruto has the speed to move his hand from his body before Radditz can react..then we'll talk about Wind Rasengan.

I'm sure saiyan saga Chiaotzu could do just fine. Yamcha would die though. Because it's Yamcha and he deserves nothing else but death. Radditz now has eyes on the back of his head? He is not going to notice him while blasting away, Raditz will be over confident, he is not very smart and there are to many special techniques which could easily kill him or subdue him.

Chaizou? Come on man all he ever did was die then become useless.

jimBOFH
Radditz now has eyes on the back of his head? He is not going to notice him while blasting away, Raditz will be over confident, he is not very smart and there are to many special techniques which could easily kill him or subdue him.

Well, against Raditz it's true that Naruto might be able to stealth him- he can't sense Ki.

And watch Dragonball- Chiaotzu's magical powers, combined with his reasonable fighting power, would allow him to do serious damage to Naruto et al. Combined with Tien's strength, it's a pretty effective combination- but it doesn't work on characters who are much stronger than him, like Vegeta. That wouldn't apply to Naruto though.

TheBadguy
Raditz. I was wondering how a bleach character like Ichigo would do in Raditz' place. That seems a lot more equal.

Dark-Jaxx
While Radditz is busy blowing shit up Naruto blind sides him with wind rasengan, paralyzed. This is every one who has ever appeared in Naruto including the taield beasts, lots of people are going to die but Raditz will be killed. I didn't know Naruto was fast enough to dodge mountain vaping blasts and I also did not know he could fly.

Endless Mike
Anyone who thinks the Narutoverse has a chance here is a retard.

Raditz' original mission was to wipe out all native life on earth so Frieza could control the planet. He can fly faster than sound and destroy mountains with casual attacks. He could kill everyone in Naruto in maybe a day or so and there's nothing they could do to stop him

Kento
Radditz now has eyes on the back of his head? He is not going to notice him while blasting away, Raditz will be over confident, he is not very smart and there are to many special techniques which could easily kill him or subdue him.

Chaizou? Come on man all he ever did was die then become useless. There are special techniques that could kill him. But nobody in Naruto is fast enough to get them off before he's blown them up unless Madara has some super special move like Amaterasu or Kamui. Everybody else gets one-shotted even Naruto and the Tailed-Beast. And it's not like Naruto is silent himself. He's not going to be sneaking up on anybody. Kakashi has a better chance doing that with his Earth style move and chidori.

I was joking about the Chiaotzu thing. Hence the Yamcha dying even though he's stronger. Though Chiaotzu could probably do a lot of damage himself.

Jugglenaut

There's a thing that Raditz wears over his eye- it's called a scanner.
Actually, would anybody in Naruto actually register as a more dangerous threat than that farmer with a gun(his power level was about five?)

BradBalboa
haha i see it now, Radditz lands in a remote part of the world, checks his scouter.." pfft..this world is full of puny power levels"!!.. fly off t a random village, and is greeted by a vilage elder...who he thenk kills by flicking him on the forehead walks into the village, other ninj see what he just did and suuround him " ooh so u want to fight huh.?? he he he, alright then...show me what you can do boys" !!! followed by explosions and lots of ninja screaming out in pain, one of whom survivies and runs to konoha to warn the vilage of an unstoppable foe, upon finishing his sentence he dies, "hahahahaha"(in the air) naruto and the other look up there is radditz holding a spinal cord in his hand with a ninjas head stil at the end, naruto and the other are pissed " hmm. lets hope your more of a challange than those weeklings"....

2 days later, Radditz seems to be in the middle of a deseert, "beep" (scouter" " Prince Vegeta". "Yes Radditz" , ! It appears we where wrong, Kakarot would be caught dea don a panet inhabited by such weaklings, im moving onto the next one".....

XD

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by headrek1
I don't understand why anyone thinks anyone from Naruto can stand against anyone from DBZ. Towards the end of the Cell saga Krillin could one up them all if he wanted.

End of DBZ Krillen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raditz

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Actually, would anybody in Naruto actually register as a more dangerous threat than that farmer with a gun(his power level was about five?) ...Well yeah.

That was a stupid question...no expression

Luminatus
Actually, would anybody in Naruto actually register as a more dangerous threat than that farmer with a gun(his power level was about five?)

Hell no
6EaBfxAmd_g

Kento
Actually, would anybody in Naruto actually register as a more dangerous threat than that farmer with a gun(his power level was about five?) I'm sure nearly every ninja in Konoha would register higher than even Videl and she's like the strongest normal human. And when I say normal I mean just a fighter with no ki attacks that can destroy anything.

jimBOFH
I'm sure nearly every ninja in Konoha would register higher than even Videl and she's like the strongest normal human. And when I say normal I mean just a fighter with no ki attacks that can destroy anything.

In DBZ, possibly. There are quite a few humans in Dragon ball who would be stronger than Videl, but not able to use Ki attacks. Namu, for example. Or the Indian guy, Upa's father.

Kento
Originally posted by jimBOFH
In DBZ, possibly. There are quite a few humans in Dragon ball who would be stronger than Videl, but not able to use Ki attacks. Namu, for example. Or the Indian guy, Upa's father. Well Mr. Satan was actually strong just overshadowed by world destroying fighters, I'm not sure where he ranks with the Indian but I can see him stronger than Namu, and Videl is stronger than her father.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, one of Hercule's most impressive traits is his endurance, able to survive being smacked by Cell into a cliff I think without dying, and without even being signifigantly harmed.

By normal human standards, he is very strong.

TheBadguy
I think Chi Chi would beat the hell out of Videl

Kento
Maybe. She was able to take Goten's punch pretty good when he turned ssj.

braveheart
he might all he has 2 do is blow shit up

jimBOFH
Well Mr. Satan was actually strong just overshadowed by world destroying fighters, I'm not sure where he ranks with the Indian but I can see him stronger than Namu, and Videl is stronger than her father.
Hmm...not sure about Namu. His Angel's Dive technique is better than anything Hercule uses, but aside from that he might be weaker.
I'm pretty sure the Indian is stronger- after all, he was able to dodge/deflect bullets, whereas Hercule isn't quite fast enough. Still, they're probably comparable fighters.

dadudemon
Uh...

Is this for real?

Dude, effin' Radditz is way more than bullet proof.

Dude, even Goku, as a child, was durable enough to get an axe shattered on his head.

Magee
Radditz has a better chance if he just arrives on the planet and starts picking off the villages one by one. If this is a battlefield with every Naruto character present he will lose very quickly. People just love to over power dbz characters, Radditz is nothing.

Endless Mike
haha i see it now, Radditz lands in a remote part of the world, checks his scouter.." pfft..this world is full of puny power levels"!!.. fly off t a random village, and is greeted by a vilage elder...who he thenk kills by flicking him on the forehead walks into the village, other ninj see what he just did and suuround him " ooh so u want to fight huh.?? he he he, alright then...show me what you can do boys" !!! followed by explosions and lots of ninja screaming out in pain, one of whom survivies and runs to konoha to warn the vilage of an unstoppable foe, upon finishing his sentence he dies, "hahahahaha"(in the air) naruto and the other look up there is radditz holding a spinal cord in his hand with a ninjas head stil at the end, naruto and the other are pissed " hmm. lets hope your more of a challange than those weeklings"....

2 days later, Radditz seems to be in the middle of a deseert, "beep" (scouter" " Prince Vegeta". "Yes Radditz" , ! It appears we where wrong, Kakarot would be caught dea don a panet inhabited by such weaklings, im moving onto the next one".....

XD

For once, I agree with you

BradBalboa
haha good to know! big grin

Man of Violence
Couldn't Raditz just go Ozaru, fly to near outter space and swiss cheese the planet?

It doesn't take that long for a saiyin to detroy a planet.

BradBalboa
Thats true, Radditz power level was over 1000, Turning into an Oozaru multiplies a saiyans powers 10X, so 10 Thousand if he focused the blast to the core of earth he would deffinately blow it up easy !!!

Haha i can picture Oozaru Raddit going nuts, all those ninjas running for their live !

Ridley_Prime
Thats true, Radditz power level was over 1000
1,200 to be exact.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by dadudemon
Uh...

Is this for real?

Dude, effin' Radditz is way more than bullet proof.

Dude, even Goku, as a child, was durable enough to get an axe shattered on his head.

The first time he met Bulma she plantet a bullet right in his forehead. IT hurt him, but no blood or anything just a scratch.

i kno wats real
raditz would definitly win becuase if goku was able to destroy the world when he first arived than lvl 1200 raditz will kill everyone especially when raditz came to the world the farmer was lvl 5 becaus he had a gun especialy a shotgun so the farmer was about lvl 2-3 alone and i bet ninjas are just 100-200 it doesnt matter because every body in the dbz world is specificly over that especially goku super sayin 3 lvl over 600,000 and goku ss4 was lvl 4,000,000 and gogeta ss4 is like over 40billion dead ass i saw it on a dragonball official website.

ps. when i say lvl i mean there power level

i kno wats real
endless mike is so effin right

i kno wats real
kento wat u talkin about didnt u watch dbz at least once it said raditz moved at the speed of light.

lol you thought slow ass naruto would be to fast for naruto

ps. lol lol lol

i kno wats real
oh ya i forgot i ment goku ss4 4,000,000,000

XanatosForever
SS4 is non-canon.

NemeBro
Raditz wins, but he is not faster than light.

Scarlet Fox
fyi this needs to be in the versus thread doesnt it?

NemeBro
The forum, yeah.

Masane Amaha is hot btw.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tsukiyomi.

NemeBro
Will stall Raditz for a few seconds. After which he continues to raping Narutoverse.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by NemeBro
Will stall Raditz for a few seconds. then pein takes his soul. erm

akatsuki can handle this with a little team work.

XanatosForever
Akatsuki won't have enough time to collaborate. erm

psycho gundam
the z warriors (sort of) did.

and the thread didn't say it was impromptu

XanatosForever
It doesn't it wasn't either. Bad scenario setup is Bad. It's still likely to take some time before any of the villages realize the threat. How good is the Akatsuki at gathering intel?

NemeBro
then pein takes his soul. erm

akatsuki can handle this with a little team work. You do realise DB souls are as powerful as their physical bodies right? More actually, having limitless stamina.

Lol dude no. Raditz can handle Akatsuki within a second with one attack.

dvampire
Radditz has a better chance if he just arrives on the planet and starts picking off the villages one by one. If this is a battlefield with every Naruto character present he will lose very quickly. People just love to over power dbz characters, Radditz is nothing.

I agree with this.

psycho gundam
You do realise DB souls are as powerful as their physical bodies right? More actually, having limitless stamina.

Lol dude no. Raditz can handle Akatsuki within a second with one attack. lol no they don't, those that got the honor to keep their bodies after death showed that their souls do indeed have stamina.

and speaking of that, raditz's soul would be one of those little ghosty things without a form, he's not honorable or is he in the realm of the kami. erm he's boned.

and a tsukiyomi would work on him since itachi controls the dimension (or mindscape) that that technique sends the mind. raditz won't be bulletproof in there or be able to break it with his limited intellect.

Geass
Spite thread I say!

NemeBro
lol no they don't, those that got the honor to keep their bodies after death showed that their souls do indeed have stamina.

and speaking of that, raditz's soul would be one of those little ghosty things without a form, he's not honorable or is he in the realm of the kami. erm he's boned.

and a tsukiyomi would work on him since itachi controls the dimension (or mindscape) that that technique sends the mind. raditz won't be bulletproof in there or be able to break it with his limited intellect. True, I forgot this.

And that will do what it does to anyone. Incapacitate him briefly. Assuming Raditz does not kill him first. The most likely scenario.

Endless Mike
How has this gone on for 4 pages? Raditz can fly above the earth and easily nuke all of the villages. He's also way faster than anyone in Naruto could hope to be. They wouldn't even know what hit them.

At most it would go like this.

Naruto: "Hey, what's that speck in the sky?"

Kakashi: "I don't know, it was moving pretty fast, but now it stopped, and it's glowing... OSHI-"

*Konoha village and the surrounding landscape is obliterated in a massive explosion*

dadudemon
True, I forgot this.

And that will do what it does to anyone. Incapacitate him briefly. Assuming Raditz does not kill him first. The most likely scenario.

I highly doubt that a technique like that would "mentally" damage or exhaust a full blooded, battle hardened, saiyan.

We see them get the utter living-shit beat out of them, bones broken, etc. and they still fight like mad-men. They are weird hot-headed masochists. If anything, after the 72 hours is up, they would be utterly pissed, more than ever, because they couldn't fight back.

NemeBro
True, that is the most logical scenario if he is hit by Tsukiyomi.

Although logic has no place being mentioned in a thread of Narutards.

psycho gundam
....or itachi fallows up with amatarasu, don't tell me raditz can withstand that.

NemeBro
Karin did. no expression

psycho gundam
i still don't know what happened in that panel, it looked like she melted or something...?

anyway, sasuke deactivated it so she didn't die, raditz most likely would not get that compassion for itachi

I highly doubt that a technique like that would "mentally" damage or exhaust a full blooded, battle hardened, saiyan.
don't forget the mindphuck that bardock got from that alien dude, that shit stuck with him till the end of his life and he was ten times the warrior mentally that radish was.

NemeBro
That was not a mental attack, all that did was give him clairvoyance or farsight...Which was more a help than it was a detriment, letting him know his son was going to redeem the Saiyans and defeat Freeza.

Not that it matters, noncanon is noncanon.

Oh, and Karin was mostly unharmed by Amaterasu, despite being in it for a few seconds. It would not do shit to Raditz.

psycho gundam
it was clairvoyance, but it was intended to attack the mind since the alien wanted bardock to feel the emotions that spring from death.

the only reason he wasn't totally insane from the attack was that since it was from the future, he felt that he could stop it. tsukiyomi is just pure torture for however long itachi wants it to be. even after it's done the person still gets at least a minor form of post traumatic stress.

and if itachi doesn't turn off the amaterasu, raditz will die.

NemeBro
it was clairvoyance, but it was intended to attack the mind since the alien wanted bardock to feel the emotions that spring from death.

the only reason he wasn't totally insane from the attack was that since it was from the future, he felt that he could stop it. tsukiyomi is just pure torture for however long itachi wants it to be. even after it's done the person still gets at least a minor form of post traumatic stress.

and if itachi doesn't turn off the amaterasu, raditz will die. Uh-huh. Not buying it, both are totally different. It did not affect Bardock's mind at all, just made him see the future. Which did not detriment him at all. Tsukiyomi is far different. No one it has been used on has been as battle-hardened and "tough" as even Raditz.

No, Raditz will not, that claim is baseless, and your argument from repetition fallacy does not help you. Prove up or shut up.

Kris Blaze
Draxx stepped up the sig quality a notch. Thumbs up!

Raditz wins.

psycho gundam
No, Raditz will not, that claim is baseless, and your argument from repetition fallacy does not help you. Prove up or shut up. repetition fallacy? i'm asserting an opinion and your asserting yours.

there's no need for me to ask if raditz can get out of a genjutsu (which itachi can lay on him by just pointing), a tsukiyomi could make raditz believe he already won the fight.

everybody saw the amaterasu remain ablaze even though it was submerged under water when sasuke used it on the eight tails, and it's said to burn for a week at a temperature hotter than fire. if it hits raditz, that's game over for him. shit, the tail catches fire and he's done.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Draxx stepped up the sig quality a notch. Thumbs up!

Raditz wins.

Finally becomin' GAWD!

NemeBro
repetition fallacy? i'm asserting an opinion and your asserting yours.

there's no need for me to ask if raditz can get out of a genjutsu (which itachi can lay on him by just pointing), a tsukiyomi could make raditz believe he already won the fight.

everybody saw the amaterasu remain ablaze even though it was submerged under water when sasuke used it on the eight tails, and it's said to burn for a week at a temperature hotter than fire. if it hits raditz, that's game over for him. shit, the tail catches fire and he's done. 1. Stating the same thing over and over again without proving anything is a repetition fallacy.

2. He can get out of one by firing a blast in random directions, killing anyone around. Believe he won the fight? Yeah, until the Tsukiyomi is over. no expression

3. ....Hotter than fire=Kill Raditz? You're funny.

psycho gundam
goku was hit with some sort of flame attack by vegeta the first go around, it hurt him and he was far stronger than raditz..maybe multiples his strength.

amatarasu would destroy him.

NemeBro
goku was hit with some sort of flame attack by vegeta the first go around, it hurt him and he was far stronger than raditz..maybe multiples his strength.

amatarasu would destroy him. A flame attack by Vegeta. Who was much stronger than Raditz. Who easily nuked a city.

Please leave.

psycho gundam
^ that post meant nothing.

the flame had a temperature and it hurt goku. i doubt vegeta's power level had anything to do with how powerful the flame was since it was still orange. unless it's stated to be higher than normal flames (approx 500+ degrees) it was normal flame.

NemeBro
^ that post meant nothing.

the flame had a temperature and it hurt goku. i doubt vegeta's power level had anything to do with how powerful the flame was since it was still orange. unless it's stated to be higher than normal flames (approx 500+ degrees) it was normal flame. So Goku, who was surviving city-island busting attacks since the fight with Piccolo Jr., is able to be injured by normal flame?

No, seriously, GTFO.

Show me the flame. With the manga, I will not accept anime.

psycho gundam
i don't have the manga, but in the episode it was colored orange.

NemeBro
And in the manga it never happened.

I just checked the entire fight.

BradBalboa
theres no waya roudn this radditz is a first class saiyan warrior, thats far to much for Naruto Earth!!

psycho gundam
don't relly want to drag this on, but raditz did scan the earth for power levels before fighting and destroying shit, going to akatsuki (naruto when calm isn't kicking out mad chackra), first is possible. he did chat with that farmer with the shotgun, if that was itachi it would give him the opportunity to use his dojutsu imo. naughty

NemeBro
He was not there to kill everyone on the planet.

He is here.

Endless Mike
This is still going on?

Csdabest
Amaterasu=Hotter than the sun. That was the author states. So where can Raditz tank the temperature of the sun

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Csdabest
Amaterasu=Hotter than the sun. That was the author states. So where can Raditz tank the temperature of the sun

Where is it stated Itachi eye can follow someone as fast as Raditz? no expression

Csdabest
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Where is it stated Itachi eye can follow someone as fast as Raditz? no expression

Is radits as fast as lightning. Itachi managed to block a lightning bolt with susano'o. And it simply states that It can track high speed moements. Even then. Amaterasu is instantanous almost. Kamui is practically instantanous since it warps space and time.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Csdabest
Is radits as fast as lightning. Itachi managed to block a lightning bolt with susano'o. And it simply states that It can track high speed moements. Even then. Amaterasu is instantanous almost. Kamui is practically instantanous since it warps space and time.

Susanoo blocks -everything- around Itachi. Doesn't matter how fast it is, Itachi doesn't need to react with Susanoo. Once it's activated, it'll stop practically anything. And Itachi activated it before Sasuke attacked...

XanatosForever
All these attacks you guys are listing, while formidable and certainly available to Itachi, don't come without consequence. Raditz could fly out of sight of Itachi to outlast all these techniques, then rain death from above.

dadudemon
Originally posted by XanatosForever
All these attacks you guys are listing, while formidable and certainly available to Itachi, don't come without consequence. Raditz could fly out of sight of Itachi to outlast all these techniques, then rain death from above.

By rain death from above...do you mean....diarrhea? sick sick sick

XanatosForever
Whut? no expression

Csdabest
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Susanoo blocks -everything- around Itachi. Doesn't matter how fast it is, Itachi doesn't need to react with Susanoo. Once it's activated, it'll stop practically anything. And Itachi activated it before Sasuke attacked...

There is little to nvm. There is no proof that Susano'o was activated before sasuke launched his attack. It wasnt visible. We see that Itachi intercepted it with it. showing his reaction time.

psycho gundam
it was blocked dude, even before the thing fully formed.

Eaea
This is ridiculous. Earlier DB characters could defeat Narutoverse.

Endless Mike
Again with the Susanoo crap? Sasuke spent like 5 minutes explaining his stupid technique, giving Itachi plenty of time to prepare.

Then we see the lightning bolt forming into some weird animal shape before it strikes, giving even more time.

We never see the bolt while in transit towards Itachi when Itachi has not activated the Susanoo.

Even if he does activate it, so what? Raditz would blast right through it, because Kirin is shit next to Raditz's attacks

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Again with the Susanoo crap? Sasuke spent like 5 minutes explaining his stupid technique, giving Itachi plenty of time to prepare.

Then we see the lightning bolt forming into some weird animal shape before it strikes, giving even more time.

We never see the bolt while in transit towards Itachi when Itachi has not activated the Susanoo.

Even if he does activate it, so what? Raditz would blast right through it, because Kirin is shit next to Raditz's attacks

I am inclined to agree.

As Leon pointed out, claiming that Susano can block anything is the infinite logical fallacy. There has to be a limit. Inside the Naruto-verse, the limit is out of range for those characters.

However, we have yet to see Susano block a full 9-tails blast, which would be large enough, imo, to destroy a city. Surely that approaches the limit of Susano. Also, Raditz could simply control his fire to go around Susano as Susuano does not have infinite velocity, as we know that to be an impossibility for matter or energy....unless you're using Madara's space time jutsu. Raditz could fire two shots, simultaneously, and make them approach from opposite sides. Susano would only be able to block one and the other would impact Itachi. The end.

Gu Honse
Raditz wins. Casual mountain buster, better strength, speed, etc.

Magee
Radditz is weak, whats gonna happen when he turns his attention to Madara? I mean what is the scenario? Do people actually believe Radditz could beat every one in the Narutoverse at once or has the thread turned in to Radditz vs certain character / technique?

Shikimaru and Naruto could easily kill him. Radditz isn't the smartest guy so Shikimaru could stay hidden and trap him in shadow bind where naruto easily kills him with wind rasengan. There are so many ways Radditz would lose this and fast.

Gu Honse
Radditz is weak, whats gonna happen when he turns his attention to Madara? I mean what is the scenario? Do people actually believe Radditz could beat every one in the Narutoverse at once or has the thread turned in to Radditz vs certain character / technique?

Shikimaru and Naruto could easily kill him. Radditz isn't the smartest guy so Shikimaru could stay hidden and trap him in shadow bind where naruto easily kills him with wind rasengan. There are so many ways Radditz would lose this and fast.

Because Raditz can't find him by tracking his energy? Assuming that there is an equivalence rule here going with ki = chakra. Not like it's going to help since Raditz can take down Shikamaru and Naruto before they even have time to react,

Have you actually read Dragon Ball, and seen Raditz's feats? Compared to the Naruto universe, Raditz >>>>>>>> Narutoverse

SpadeKing
dbz universe compared to naruto is spite... unless it is dragonball little goku then it could actually be a match.

dadudemon

Not to mention that the stronger the person, the harder it is for Shiki to shadowbind or shadow bind choke.

In fact, Shiki would deploy his technique and Raditz would continue to walk towards him, completely unaffected, while laughing. He'd say, "wow, that kind of tickles" or something smartass like that.

Magee
Originally posted by Gu Honse
Because Raditz can't find him by tracking his energy? Assuming that there is an equivalence rule here going with ki = chakra. Not like it's going to help since Raditz can take down Shikamaru and Naruto before they even have time to react,

Have you actually read Dragon Ball, and seen Raditz's feats? Compared to the Naruto universe, Raditz >>>>>>>> Narutoverse Your assumption is wrong, chakra is not Ki and if you really want to go down that road then Radditz fails even harder as soon as he looks at any sharingan user. You're looking at this from a far to simple perspective.

Not to mention that the stronger the person, the harder it is for Shiki to shadowbind or shadow bind choke.

In fact, Shiki would deploy his technique and Raditz would continue to walk towards him, completely unaffected, while laughing. He'd say, "wow, that kind of tickles" or something smartass like that. Yea theres no way to prove such a thing happening, I'm confident it would hold Radditz long enough for Naruto to hit him. That was just one scenario to show that being faster and stronger does not mean you automatically win a fight, especially against hundreds of people with a wide variety of exotic techniques.

What did Radditz ever do that would put him miles above the top tiers in Narutoverse? He is being seriously over estimated in this scenario.

dadudemon
Yea theres no way to prove such a thing happening,

Yeah, except that it did happen.

Any person with more than average physical strength for a ninja, gave Shiki a hard time.

Tsunade, who is the physically strongest character, we can assume by feats, doesn't even compare to Raditz.

Here's why: Goky is seen carrying a HUGE tree to his house, with ease. He is dragging it on the ground.

Tsundae swung that huge ass sword. Similar size but the tree probably weighs tens of tons more.

Then we have Raditz who is more than 3 times as powerful as Goku.

Goku is stronger than Tsunade, easily. Raditz is much stronger than Goku.

Strong characters can break the Shadow technique.

Logic dictates that someone who greatly outclasses anyone in all of Naruto, in pure strength, would shrug off an attack. We are talking ants versus a giant.

I'm confident it would hold Radditz long enough for Naruto to hit him.

1. You can have that opinion, but it is wrong.

2. Naruto hitting him would do nothing. He would just stand there and laugh as Naruto broke his fists against Raditz body.

That was just one scenario to show that being faster and stronger does not mean you automatically win a fight, especially against hundreds of people with a wide variety of exotic techniques.

But it does mean you win a fight when you're absurdly stronger and faster than everyone who is fighting you.

The only ninja fast enough to escape a Raditz blast would be Madara.

I'd like to see Madara try to to even hurt Raditz when even a sword.

Gu Honse
Your assumption is wrong, chakra is not Ki and if you really want to go down that road then Radditz fails even harder as soon as he looks at any sharingan user. You're looking at this from a far to simple perspective.

I never said that it was. I said that assuming that it was if the anime versus forums goes by the equivalence rules, then he could simply track him with his scouter.

Originally posted by Magee Yea theres no way to prove such a thing happening, I'm confident it would hold Radditz long enough for Naruto to hit him. That was just one scenario to show that being faster and stronger does not mean you automatically win a fight, especially against hundreds of people with a wide variety of exotic techniques.

What did Radditz ever do that would put him miles above the top tiers in Narutoverse? He is being seriously over estimated in this scenario.

Not like it's going to matter since Shikamaru wouldn't be able to catch Radits with him being faster than Shikamaru can react to, and taking him down afterwards without a problem.

Aside from destroying mountains with generic ki blasts with energy to spare afterwards, taking on both Goku and Piccolo Post 23rd Budokai, who are both above the Narutoverse in power, speed, etc.

If anything, you're underestimating Raditz.

Robtard
Raditz, wins. Easily too.

Hercule would give the Narutoverse a hard time.

Gu Honse
Originally posted by Robtard Hercule would give the Narutoverse a hard time.

I think that's pushing it a bit much, honestly.

Robtard
I think that's pushing it a bit much, honestly.

That was for comedic effect, as Raditz clearly wins here.

chipguy_okay
Radditz wins by throwing around a couple hundred generic ki blast, until we see more from Naruto-verse top 5 most powerful beings (Kyuubi, Deathgod, Madara, etc)

Endless Mike
Raditz would never even have to land if he plays this smart. Just nuke all of the villages from the upper atmosphere.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, first off, I would point out that Chakra is actually a form Ki, all living things posess it. Chakra is a term used to designate specific types of Ki, but overall all life energies are under the umbrella of Ki, or another word being Chi.

Second, Raditz, posessing absuredly high level capabilities in comparison to the opposition, he wins in any scenario currently being presented.... If this starts out as a all vs 1 at the same time, Raditz is going to launch a big explosive attack to wipe them out ASAP.... They get slaughtered all together.

If we go on the world wide hunting scenario, Raditz's scouter considerably improves his capabilities of finding them. And then speedblitzes or vapourises most in short order. I can't think of any who can one on one him for very long unless he lets them.

SpadeKing
not too mention as a saiyan, if you dare give raditz a break he is gonna grow stronger, though I don't see anyone giving him a near death experience to give him a power level spike that would help someone of his rank.

Quincy
Not like it's going to matter since Shikamaru wouldn't be able to catch Radits with him being faster than Shikamaru can react to, and taking him down afterwards without a problem.

Thats a dumb thing to say - have you ever actually watched one of Shikamaru's fight? He never catches someone in his shadow possession because he's faster.

Gu Honse
Thats a dumb thing to say - have you ever actually watched one of Shikamaru's fight? He never catches someone in his shadow possession because he's faster.

And your point is? This is going to help Shikamaru how?

Quincy
And your point is? This is going to help Shikamaru how?

I'm saying the argument that Shikamaru couldnt shadow possess Raditz because he's slower is weak sauce, no matter the actual outcome of the match.

Darkstorm Zero
No, it's more to do with the fact that it won't bother Raditz one bit, and it certainly isn't going to stop him.

Besides, getting speedblitzed before Shikamaru even thinks of using shadow bind is a very real danger for the ninja, not to mention Rasengan not having anywhere near the level of power needed to kill Raditz... it took a Special Beam Cannon with Goku holding him as a kicker to kill Raditz...

XanatosForever
And that was after he was hit for massive damage by lil' RAGE gohan.

danteiscool
I've tried not to post in this thread due to dying of laughter every time I see it, but really. Raditza may be weak by DBZ standards, but by Naruto standards, he's more powerful than anyone can become. it took the combined efforts of Raditz saga DBZ Goku and Piccolo to beat him after being nailed by Gohan's surpirsing burst of power.

Quincy
For arguments sake, what would Raditz do if he was put into an illusion, then held with shadow possession?

Robtard
For arguments sake, what would Raditz do if he was put into an illusion, then held with shadow possession?

It wouldn't affect him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
It wouldn't affect him.

I would have to agree.

At first, I wanted to call B.S.

But I changed my mind.

Here's why:

To dispel a genjutsu, one only has to put enough chakra into their extremeties.

Warriors do this all the time with Ki blasts. They concentrate it at their hands and fire. It would be really hard, espeically if He's firing away, to trap him based on Naruto standards.

Also, there's the infinite logic fallacy. Saying that someone can cast genjutsu on anyone, no matter how strong, is a fallacy. There is a point that could be reached that genjutsu would be retarded to attempt.

This is like saying Susuno has infinite defense. Not so. There will be a limit.

However, I digress. HOW WOULD the genjutsu not work?

Kento
It would all depend on which kind of genjutsu used on Radditz on if it would effect him or even be a hindrance at all. Some just makes you see things that aren't there which is useless against a guy who can nuke everything for miles. Some paralyze the body, some screw with the brain. Paralyzing the body probably wouldn't work that well either as he could still nuke everything around. The kind like MS that screws with the mind would effect him greatly though. Radditz is just a brute, he's not one with a strong mind or with any great willpower. Just because he's got more power doesn't mean they can't break his mind.

Darkstorm Zero
Mindbending might work, but are they fast enough to pull it off?

Kento
Nope, probably not. Unless Radditz does the whole villain monologue thing, and gets cocky,

Endless Mike
Tayuya was breaking out of Shikamaru's shadow bind, and you think Raditz can't?

Quincy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Tayuya was breaking out of Shikamaru's shadow bind, and you think Raditz can't?

She resisted the strangling one right? I'm talking about the possession.

Magee
I would have to agree.

At first, I wanted to call B.S.

But I changed my mind.

Here's why:

To dispel a genjutsu, one only has to put enough chakra into their extremeties.

Warriors do this all the time with Ki blasts. They concentrate it at their hands and fire. It would be really hard, espeically if He's firing away, to trap him based on Naruto standards.

Also, there's the infinite logic fallacy. Saying that someone can cast genjutsu on anyone, no matter how strong, is a fallacy. There is a point that could be reached that genjutsu would be retarded to attempt.

This is like saying Susuno has infinite defense. Not so. There will be a limit.

However, I digress. HOW WOULD the genjutsu not work? When Itachi used MS on Kakashi it was over in an instant. How would Radditz magically know how to break the genjutsu? You also assume escaping Itachi's tsukuyomi can be done in the same way as normal genjutsu when it's clearly different and above any normal ones seen in Naruto.

From a viewers perspective Tsukuyomi is finished seconds after the victim looks in to his eyes leaving them mentally exhausted and no amount of speed or strength is going to save you from it.

Ms.Marvel
She resisted the strangling one right? I'm talking about the possession.

she resisted both. she was able to still move even when possessed which is why shikamaru was forced to use the shadow strangle. he wanted to end it quickly because tayuya was breaking out of the possession with sheer strength.

dadudemon
When Itachi used MS on Kakashi it was over in an instant. How would Radditz magically know how to break the genjutsu?

He would do it, accidentally. Just by firing ki blasts.
Also, doing that to Radditz wouldn't wear him out, it would only piss him off even more than ever. Radditz is a Saiyan and they'd fight for days on end if they had enough stamina to do so. They love fighting. Being tortured for 72 hours straight would drive Radditz insane with anger.

You also assume escaping Itachi's tsukuyomi can be done in the same way as normal genjutsu when it's clearly different and above any normal ones seen in Naruto.

Any Genjutsu ends, immediately, the instance Radditz fires a Ki blast.

From a viewers perspective Tsukuyomi is finished seconds after the victim looks in to his eyes leaving them mentally exhausted and no amount of speed or strength is going to save you from it.

Sure is. You first have to establish that Genjutsu works on foes as powerful as Radditz. No one in Naruto is that powerful, not even the 9-tailed fox. However, the 9-tailed fox is close.

If you can prove that it works on someone as powerful as the Bijuu, then you have a point.

Since we know it won't work on something like the Bijuu, we can also assume the same of Radditz, lest we comiit the infinite logic fallacy.

Again, however, I digress. It could very well work on him, but it's wasted as soon as he fires a Ki blast.

Kento
Also, doing that to Radditz wouldn't wear him out, it would only piss him off even more than ever. Radditz is a Saiyan and they'd fight for days on end if they had enough stamina to do so. They love fighting. Being tortured for 72 hours straight would drive Radditz insane with anger.

Any Genjutsu ends, immediately, the instance Radditz fires a Ki blast.

Sure is. You first have to establish that Genjutsu works on foes as powerful as Radditz. No one in Naruto is that powerful, not even the 9-tailed fox. However, the 9-tailed fox is close.

If you can prove that it works on someone as powerful as the Bijuu, then you have a point.

Since we know it won't work on something like the Bijuu, we can also assume the same of Radditz, lest we comiit the infinite logic fallacy.

Again, however, I digress. It could very well work on him, but it's wasted as soon as he fires a Ki blast. Breaking genjutsu is controlling chakra not suddenly fluctuating it. The bijuu works because it does the second way to break out of genjutsu, using anothers chakra. And that's just basic genjutsu. And Radditz won't be firing ki blast anyway when everything is going on in his head. And MS breaks the person. Radditz isn't exactly known for a strong mind. It doesn't have to be 72 hours or torture. That was just what Itachi used on Kakashi. He used it to show Sasuke him killing the whole clan. Who knows what Sasuke did to that one guy to get Killer Bee's location. Being powerful doesn't stop the mind from being broken.

Sharingan does work on bijuu, at least Kyuubi. Who knows if Madara used genjutsu to control him or not as it is possible to use the sharingan to control. Itachi did this to a woman, and Shisui was able to manipulate people with his sharingan.

dadudemon
Breaking genjutsu is controlling chakra not suddenly fluctuating it.

So, how is concentrating a shit ton of ki energy in one's hands not controlling their energy?

Remember when Videl was learning how to control it?

It took lots of effort.

It was days before Videl, a martial arts prodigy, could gather enough energy to make it visible.

Just because other characters do it with ease, doesn't mean it is weak auce.

The bijuu works because it does the second way to break out of genjutsu, using anothers chakra. And that's just basic genjutsu. And Radditz won't be firing ki blast anyway when everything is going on in his head. And MS breaks the person. Radditz isn't exactly known for a strong mind. It doesn't have to be 72 hours or torture. That was just what Itachi used on Kakashi. He used it to show Sasuke him killing the whole clan. Who knows what Sasuke did to that one guy to get Killer Bee's location. Being powerful doesn't stop the mind from being broken.

Sharingan does work on bijuu, at least Kyuubi. Who knows if Madara used genjutsu to control him or not as it is possible to use the sharingan to control. Itachi did this to a woman, and Shisui was able to manipulate people with his sharingan.

Indeed. Who knows.

I'm sticking with an easy "wipe the floor clean" victory, though.

If Radditz was sent to Naruto Earth to clear it of pesky vermin, he wouldn't waste time in doing so.

Magee
Also, doing that to Radditz wouldn't wear him out, it would only piss him off even more than ever. Radditz is a Saiyan and they'd fight for days on end if they had enough stamina to do so. They love fighting. Being tortured for 72 hours straight would drive Radditz insane with anger. Radditz is not doing any thing once he is trapped in Itachi's tsukuyomi, he has no control over his body as his mind is some where else. You are making the claim that simply firing off ki blasts is going to break his genjutsu and you have nothing to back this up. It is nothing like the two ways we know of dispelling genjutsu. However lets just assume he does know how and that he is also able to then my first point still stands, once in Itachi's MS world he can not control his body so it does'nt matter and it's up for debate wether you can actually break out of Tsukuyomi in the same way as normal genjutsu since it's never actually been done.

Any Genjutsu ends, immediately, the instance Radditz fires a Ki blasts. Which he won't be able to do while trapped in Itachi's illusion.

Since we know it won't work on something like the Bijuu, we can also assume the same of Radditz, lest we comiit the infinite logic fallacy. To many assumptions here based on nothing. Madara could control the nine tails using the sharingan, Sasuke used genjutsu on Killerbee. There is nothing that suggests an abundance of raw power gives any sort of defence against genjutsu unless of course you have proof?

Again, however, I digress. It could very well work on him, but it's wasted as soon as he fires a Ki blast. Already been established this won't work. The victim becomes paralyzed, they have no control over there body in the 'real world' while trapped in Tsukuyomi.

Darkstorm Zero
Isn't the focus of ki (and by extention chakra) done by the mind rather than the body though?

I ask this because I'm not sure if MS can't be broken by powering up to shrug off the effects. We've seen Kyuubi shrug off stuff just by flexing his chakra... Including Genjutsu techniques

Quincy
Isn't an illusion strong enough to prevent Raditz from actually firing any blasts? I mean, when Itachi caught Kakashi in that illusion during Part 1, he had him pinned to the crucifix, when in reality he wasn't pinned to anything - and he still was unable to move.

Ms.Marvel
well shikamaru was held in a similar illusion... but he dispelled it by breaking his own finger. the point is that genjutsu is broken by massive sudden changes to your body wither it be massive pain oflaring up chakra. raditz has the power to do it.

Quincy
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
well shikamaru was held in a similar illusion... but he dispelled it by breaking his own finger. the point is that genjutsu is broken by massive sudden changes to your body wither it be massive pain oflaring up chakra. raditz has the power to do it.

He broke his finger but not by moving. He had to manipulate his own shadow. Raditz has no techniques for breaking out of a genjutsu.

Ms.Marvel
he broke his finger by using a chakra powered attack. what makes you think that raditz cant use a ki based attack?

Darth Angel
Raditz take this easily. Now, the only issue it seems him against Itachi, well, then I said Itachi is dead against him. First, if raditz has knowledge about him, he could just blast he hell of him before he could understand what's going on. If not, none of his weapons can really bring down Raditz, and I will tell you why:

1) Tsukuyomi: it's a genjutsu, and as far as we know, it's still to kill anyone strong in narutoverse, in fact, strong or weak, no one had ever been killed by this technique, only weakened. Now, I would like to point out 2 of his characteristics: it's a short range attack (0-5 meters) and it's a genjutsu. Now, this says it all. In the moment raditz gets in "close range" with Itachi, he is dead, and this is thinking that raditz would even bother to get in close range with anyone and wouldn't just blast him away. Also, and thinking KI as something similiar as chakra, there's just no way Itachi could manipulate someone with so much energy, and even if he tried, raditz could easily broke it just by the sheer force of it. It's like saying that the nine tail fox can be harmed by this attack... Ah, by the way,

killer bee had already broke a Tsukuyomi from Sasuke anyway, so it's not that the technique is invencible even in narutoverse

2) Amaterasu: the only technique I think it can really bring harm to raditz, anyway, it would be pointless. Why? Because it's another short range attack. The black flames will indeed apear instantly in the foe WHEN he is at 0-5 meters from Itachi, more then that, and the flame will have to travel the distance until it's target, which obviously means that the technique will never connect raditz. Now, as I said before, raditz will only enter in a close range distance against itachi in order to kill him with a physical attack, and if he does that, amaterasu just doesn't really matter because Itachi would be dead before he noticed what happened.

3) Susanoo: while a good defensive technique, it drains life force form Itachi, so raditz just have to stay away while the technique drains itachi. Also, I hardly believe susano is invencible, so an extremely strong attack, or several ones in a row could probably break it.

Anyway, as I said, the sheer power of raditz is too much for any character in narutoverse.

Quincy
he broke his finger by using a chakra powered attack. what makes you think that raditz cant use a ki based attack?

What "Ki based attack" has the same properties of the shadow strangle?

Kento
So, how is concentrating a shit ton of ki energy in one's hands not controlling their energy?

Remember when Videl was learning how to control it?

It took lots of effort.

It was days before Videl, a martial arts prodigy, could gather enough energy to make it visible.

Just because other characters do it with ease, doesn't mean it is weak auce.

Indeed. Who knows.

I'm sticking with an easy "wipe the floor clean" victory, though.

If Radditz was sent to Naruto Earth to clear it of pesky vermin, he wouldn't waste time in doing so. It's not any different than using any chakra techniique. They aren't going to be able to when stuck in tsukiyomi. And Radditz can't control his ki like the Z fighters. They are able to suppress it and all that. Radditz didn't even know he could focus all his energy into one spot to get stronger blasts, and was surprised when Piccolo and Gokou did it. So I doubt he'd have the contol to do it just because he can fire off blasts.

Well yea he wipes the floor. He doesn't even need to be within sight to destroy everything. No reason for genjutsu to really be a factor when he's not even close.

well shikamaru was held in a similar illusion... but he dispelled it by breaking his own finger. the point is that genjutsu is broken by massive sudden changes to your body wither it be massive pain oflaring up chakra. raditz has the power to do it. Depends on the genjutsu. Everything that was happening to Shikamaru, he knew was genjutsu, and was happening in real time, and he could still manipulate his chakra. It was sound based, and it wasn't really effecting him mentally just one that makes you see what isn't happening. Tsukiyomi is completely different.

Quincy
Depends on the genjutsu. Everything that was happening to Shikamaru, he knew was genjutsu, and was happening in real time, and he could still manipulate his chakra. It was sound based, and it wasn't really effecting him mentally just one that makes you see what isn't happening. Tsukiyomi is completely different.

That doesn't even matter.

The only reason Shikamaru was able to break out, was because he had a technique like the Shadow Strangle. Requires no movement, and can be altered using just his consciousness. Raditz has no attack like that.

dadudemon
It's not any different than using any chakra techniique.

Exactly. This is my point.

They aren't going to be able to when stuck in tsukiyomi. And Radditz can't control his ki like the Z fighters. They are able to suppress it and all that. Radditz didn't even know he could focus all his energy into one spot to get stronger blasts, and was surprised when Piccolo and Gokou did it. So I doubt he'd have the contol to do it just because he can fire off blasts.

What that was was concentrating the ki energy into a more compressed and more powerful blast. That's what Radditz was suprised on. Vegeta could do the same thing...didn't Radditz make reference to that?

Well yea he wipes the floor. He doesn't even need to be within sight to destroy everything. No reason for genjutsu to really be a factor when he's not even close.

Cool. This is what I think.

If he toys with them...he could get caught up in Genjutsu. I dunno.

He could be too powerful for it to be effective, though. I don't want to commit the infinite fallacy by assuming that Genjutsu will even work on someone as powerful (relative to the Naruto characters) as Radditz.

Edit - Kento. What Itachi did to Kakashi is most likely what he'd do to Radditz. Itachi doesn't know Radditz or what would make him broken like Kakashi. Kakashi is a human. Radditz is a battle hardened Saiyan warrior who has killed millions to billions of sentient life forms. I don't see how torturing him with physical torment will do anything but make him go white eyed ape-sh*t.

Quincy
He could be too powerful for it to be effective, though. I don't want to commit the infinite fallacy by assuming that Genjutsu will even work on someone as powerful (relative to the Naruto characters) as Radditz.

...wait what?

Kento
Exactly. This is my point.

What that was was concentrating the ki energy into a more compressed and more powerful blast. That's what Radditz was suprised on. Vegeta could do the same thing...didn't Radditz make reference to that?

Cool. This is what I think.

If he toys with them...he could get caught up in Genjutsu. I dunno.

Edit - Kento. What Itachi did to Kakashi is most likely what he'd do to Radditz. Itachi doesn't know Radditz or what would make him broken like Kakashi. Kakashi is a human. Radditz is a battle hardened Saiyan warrior who has killed millions to billions of sentient life forms. I don't see how torturing him with physical torment will do anything but make him go white eyed ape-sh*t. I don't think he made a reference, and if Radditz could do it, and has seen it before why would he be so surprised at what they were doing?

I can understand you not believing Susanoo will be able to stop an attack by Radditz as yes its a infinite fallacy, but Tsukiyomi is no different than saying Prof X or even some of the weaker mutant psychics mindraping somebody like Radditz or somebody stronger physically. It's more than a genjutsu, it literally screws with your mind. I could see somebody arguing it not working on say Gokou or somebody else with a high level of pure willpower, but Radditz doesn't have the will or anything to keep it from happening to him. Saying it works on Radditz isn't a infinite fallacy, saying it'll work on people who have proven to either have strong wills or have withstood some form of mindraping is but nobody is saying that.

There are probably more torture things Itachi could do besides what he did to Kakashi. It's whatever Itachi comes up with. Even then I think that what he did to Kakashi would still break Radditz's mind. Being so powerless, and being tortured on end isn't the same as the joy the get out of killing weaker beings, and destroying stuff. It's a genjutsu that breaks the persons will and mind. Which against Radditz should be simple.

That doesn't even matter.

The only reason Shikamaru was able to break out, was because he had a technique like the Shadow Strangle. Requires no movement, and can be altered using just his consciousness. Raditz has no attack like that. Radditz doesn't need to move to shoot a blast from his palm that can destroy anything around for miles, he won't be able to hurt himself to break out but if he's hit with something that looks like it has him bound where he can't move or something yet he's still all real time, and he can charge a blast I seriously doubt he won't try to destroy anything around to break free of the attack since he won't know its all an illusion.

dadudemon
I don't think he made a reference, and if Radditz could do it, and has seen it before why would he be so surprised at what they were doing?

So he didn't see Vegeta ever do it?

I can understand you not believing Susanoo will be able to stop an attack by Radditz as yes its a infinite fallacy, but Tsukiyomi is no different than saying Prof X or even some of the weaker mutant psychics mindraping somebody like Radditz or somebody stronger physically.

Not just physically, but spiritually, as well.

It's more than a genjutsu, it literally screws with your mind. I could see somebody arguing it not working on say Gokou or somebody else with a high level of pure willpower, but Radditz doesn't have the will or anything to keep it from happening to him. Saying it works on Radditz isn't a infinite fallacy, saying it'll work on people who have proven to either have strong wills or have withstood some form of mindraping is but nobody is saying that.

I was thinking that Radditz, having a different set of genetics, social norms, etc. would not be affected the same way Kakashi was.

And, in the anime, Oro is tortured the same way Kakashi was. I think that Sasuke's torture was only specific to him because Itachi shared the same memory, so he knew exactly which memory to torture him with...whereas, with Kakashi and Oro, he didn't know what would be best, so he "physically" tortured them.

There are probably more torture things Itachi could do besides what he did to Kakashi. It's whatever Itachi comes up with. Even then I think that what he did to Kakashi would still break Radditz's mind. Being so powerless, and being tortured on end isn't the same as the joy the get out of killing weaker beings, and destroying stuff. It's a genjutsu that breaks the persons will and mind. Which against Radditz should be simple.

I don't see anything to indicate that torturing Raddtiz in the same way Kakashi and Oro were, would do anything but enrage Radditz.

Radditz doesn't need to move to shoot a blast from his palm that can destroy anything around for miles, he won't be able to hurt himself to break out but if he's hit with something that looks like it has him bound where he can't move or something yet he's still all real time, and he can charge a blast I seriously doubt he won't try to destroy anything around to break free of the attack since he won't know its all an illusion.

Hmm.

Sasuke moved, in the real world, while in a powerful genjutsu from Oro. Was that will power, alone? Or was it simply combat prowess?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>