What is more likely?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
What is more likely:

Yoda turning to the dark side
Palpatine turning to the light side
A battle droid beating NJO Luke, Yoda and Mace Windu who are all ready to fight it w/sabers drawn.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic...

Lucien A
Yoda to the Dark Side. I mean come on, there's gotta be SOMETHING that'll turn him.

Lord Knightfa11
I would have to say either yoda and mace getting pissed and fighting each other, or yoda turning to the dark side. As for the battle droid beating njo luke, it would depend on the circumstances.

Red Nemesis
If NJO Luke thought it would turn someone to the DS he would let it kill him. Also, Yoda implies that he's experimented with the dark side, and for a brief moment in YDR he appears to fall.

Lord Knightfa11
YDR?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
YDR?

Dark Rendezvous- my copy was in a notepad document and had 'Yoda' in front of it.

Lord Knightfa11
Ah. I see.

Lucien A
That solves the mystery of the YDR acronym. Now! If all three Jedi were in a chemically/Force induced coma, and just happened to be holding ignited sabers... they might lose.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lucien A
That solves the mystery of the YDR acronym. Now! If all three Jedi were in a chemically/Force induced coma, and just happened to be holding ignited sabers... they might lose.

No, they are all ready to fight and they know that not only their lives but the entire galaxy lies upon it. They are all fighting at their fullest and there is no outside help for the battle droid.

Captain REX
The only one that has a chance of possibly happening is Yoda falling to the Dark Side...

Lucien A
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
No, they are all ready to fight and they know that not only their lives but the entire galaxy lies upon it. They are all fighting at their fullest and there is no outside help for the battle droid. Jesus Hussein Christ, you actually couldn't tell that I wasn't being serious?

Captain REX
Some people just don't understand. I blame the Internet.

Lucien A
And a poorly funded education system. What kids these days need is an Internet class.

Hewhoknowsall
And a poorly funded education system. What kids these days need is an Internet class.

I got mostly A's and was in the GT programs.

Lucien A
I don't know what GT is. You see, I'm Canadian, as you can tell by my accent.

Gideon
Yoda seems, for intents and purposes of the storyline, likely. Palpatine is a greater evil than Yoda is a greater good. He's a prick, through and through.

And if you strike out 'battle droid' and replace it with 'Mandalorian', you have the basis for Karen Traviss's nightly masturbation ritual.

Red Nemesis

I'm American and I don't know what he's talking about.

Isn't the Canadian accent like the Alaskan accent? That would mean that you sound like Sarah Palin. (!!!) ((Shudder))

Hewhoknowsall

You don't need to know, you need to know that I got mostly A's and the rest B's and was considered a "nerd"

Red Nemesis
You don't need to know, you need to know that I got mostly A's and the rest B's and was considered a "nerd"

Why does he need to know your grades?

We already know you're a "nerd" because you logged on to a SW versus forum. That is the pre-req for gold-star membership. (To nerdiness)

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Why does he need to know your grades?

We already know you're a "nerd" because you logged on to a SW versus forum. That is the pre-req for gold-star membership. (To nerdiness)

He said that I was poorly educated.

And YOU are here too.

Elite Hunter
He said that I was poorly educated.

And YOU are here too.

He never said he wasn't. wink

Red Nemesis
edit

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I'm American and I don't know what he's talking about.

Isn't the Canadian accent like the Alaskan accent? That would mean that you sound like Sarah Palin. (!!!) ((Shudder))

No i don't think Canadians have strong accents. I do know a lot of them use the word "eh" after almost every sentence.

Lucien A
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
No i don't think Canadians have strong accents. I do know a lot of them use the word "eh" after almost every sentence. I'm probably the worst offender in that department, eh. I can't even type a sentence without tossing that gem in, eh. I mean, just what's that all aboot? Eh.

SIDIOUS 66
Well not all Canadians. And i don't mean it in an offensive way. I have a friend i chat with on another site, and she uses the word "eh" quite often.

NonSensi-Klown
.. she actually types "eh"?

I have never seen that before.

Lucien A
Me neither, I'll type it when it's in an inquisitive context, but not on a regular basis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.