are the rumours true?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
Has Randi returned ?no expression

Mairuzu
Not a rumor, ive seen it

Ax3l
It cannot be unseen.

ScarletSpeed
oh shit, oh shit, hide your children.

Mairuzu
Hide your eyebrows!

Ax3l
Expose your genitals.

Mairuzu
Its show time
http://petewarden.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/31/beetlejuice.png

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Hide your eyebrows!

I swear to god, I was gonna say "all men with large eyebrow should act accordingly"

Mairuzu
Hide your naked skinny body pictures!

ScarletSpeed
Hide your naked skinny body pictures!

skinny, pale, bad pigmentation, hairy bush, lopsided breasts, cellulite, oersized nipples bodies.

Ax3l
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
skinny, pale, bad pigmentation, hairy bush, lopsided breasts, cellulite, oersized nipples bodies. Yep, that's RJ alright.

lord xyz
I could've won 17k at texas holdem, but i folded like a pansy. no expression

Mairuzu
Originally posted by lord xyz
I could've won 17k at texas holdem, but i folded like a pansy. no expression In other words. Randi is a *****.

JCAHO
edit

Scythe
Originally posted by Ax3l
Yep, that's RJ alright. pwnt

Scythe
Has Randi returned ?no expression You should seduce her and set her straight.

Grinning Goku
I'd do Randi.

Because I can
...Randi?

Captain REX
I wondering as to the purpose of this thread and why it was created.

Because I can
i ask that about most threads

Yoshi Paradise
Me, too.
Originally posted by Captain REX

My guess is that the purpose of this thread is to put the spotlight on a disliked KMC member, which is Randi.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
Yep, that's RJ alright. roll eyes (sarcastic) lame.

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Captain REX

quite the curious one.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Me, too.

My guess is that the purpose of this thread is to put the spotlight on a disliked KMC member, which is Randi.

wrong actually.

I haven't been posting on kmc for a couple of weeks and I was told via msn that Randi had returned, I couldn't find any of her posts so made a thread to see if it was true, and if it was true that she might post in the thread.

you don't like Randi?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Because I can
i ask that about most threads You expect more from the OTF?

StanTheMan
You expect more from the OTF?

what a dump

Yoshi Paradise
quite the curious one.

wrong actually.

I haven't been posting on kmc for a couple of weeks and I was told via msn that Randi had returned, I couldn't find any of her posts so made a thread to see if it was true, and if it was true that she might post in the thread.

you don't like Randi?

Well, you could have just looked at the first or second page of the off-topic forum since she made a thread. If she posted in this thread, it'd be likely that she'd get ganged up on...again.

Nah, I have nothing against her. We're okay with each other.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Well, you could have just looked at the first or second page of the off-topic forum since she made a thread. If she posted in this thread, it'd be likely that she'd get ganged up on...again.

Nah, I have nothing against her. We're okay with each other.

Just make sure you don't spam or bash on the forums. smile

Because I can
You expect more from the OTF?
no but doesn't mean i don't question some of the threads

Charles19
Rumors are not true, that's why it is rumour if it is true then they would say it had happend today or on that day, but people wont believe on truth, they always believe on rumours.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Charles19
Rumors are not true, that's why it is rumour if it is true then they would say it had happend today or on that day, but people wont believe on truth, they always believe on rumours.

Sad think is, rumors may not be fully true but obviously are true to a point. Even if its between an actor and an actress. The globe/enquire is shit but just a bit of bullshit between the couple seems too turn out true in most case's, sorry to say.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Sad think is, rumors may not be fully true but obviously are true to a point. Even if its between an actor and an actress. The globe/enquire is shit but just a bit of bullshit between the couple seems too turn out true in most case's, sorry to say.

*thing

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Just make sure you don't spam or bash on the forums. smile

Yep, I say that to all the newbies in the Welcome forum.

Besides being a sock, spamming and bashing are the most common reasons why a newbie would get banned.

Wittig
OH SHIT! ASIA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.