how u maka aviitasr?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat_Crabs
i be trin ta figer it out bu I can' figger on howta maka aviitar. plwaze help?

Lord Knightfa11
augh first stop talking with an emulated accent and horrible spelling. Even real black people don't spell that bad.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
augh first stop talking with an emulated accent and horrible spelling. Even real black people don't spell that bad. Wow, that was probably the most racist thing I have ever heard/read...and I saw that Michael Richards bit.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
i be trin ta figer it out bu I can' figger on howta maka aviitar. plwaze help? Yoe dgag virzt yew gitz da pxtr denz yew pt in thng thez yew done

Do you understand?

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Yoe dgag virzt yew gitz da pxtr denz yew pt in thng thez yew done

Do you understand?

aw, tanks dog. Iz glad somonz taka me seriosly. not like deez otha playa haterz. youz a goo man, marizuia

Phat_Crabs
augh first stop talking with an emulated accent and horrible spelling. Even real black people don't spell that bad.

y yoo hatn' dawg? sad wwhada phat crabs eva do to yoo?

GCG
you suffer from parkinson's by any chance?

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wow, that was probably the most racist thing I have ever heard/read...and I saw that Michael Richards bit. Its exactly what hes trying to do is sound like a black guy over the internet, and it gets annoying because I can't read it without hurting my eyes. My chemistry professor is black and the manager of my workplace is black, and they spell RIGHT when requesting help.

Ax3l
Its exactly what hes trying to do is sound like a black guy over the internet, and it gets annoying because I can't read it without hurting my eyes. My chemistry professor is black and the manager of my workplace is black, and they spell RIGHT when requesting help. I believe we're using the term "African American".

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by GCG
you suffer from parkinson's by any chance?

I hav a cousn named parkinson, he'z a bich yo!

Lord Knightfa11
y yoo hatn' dawg? sad wwhada phat crabs eva do to yoo? Lol whatever. I guess i'm the one with the stick so far up my ass I'm scratching my brain. it would be nice if I could try and read your stuff without hurting my eyes.

GCG
How to get a picture under username?

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

For more information about avatars, click here

Bardock42
Its exactly what hes trying to do is sound like a black guy over the internet, and it gets annoying because I can't read it without hurting my eyes. My chemistry professor is black and the manager of my workplace is black, and they spell RIGHT when requesting help. You saying "even real black people don't spell that bad" is implying that "real black people" do spell bad.

Phat_Crabs
Its exactly what hes trying to do is sound like a black guy over the internet, and it gets annoying because I can't read it without hurting my eyes. My chemistry professor is black and the manager of my workplace is black, and they spell RIGHT when requesting help.
Soz wat yoo sayins dat all blak peeple is like yo teacherz and sit? dam dawg, step downa minit an reconize. BLAK IS A STATE O MIND111!!

seez, iza ca capitliz lettas 2. Werd

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by GCG
How to get a picture under username?

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

For more information about avatars, click here

tanks an all, but a mariuauzu alreda helpped me, soz Iz gonna goz and maka aviitar nowz, peaz! cool

Lord Knightfa11
Soz wat yoo sayins dat all blak peeple is like yo teacherz and sit? dam dawg, step downa minit an reconize. BLAK IS A STATE O MIND111!!

seez, iza ca capitliz lettas 2. Werd If black is a state of mind, then that means that there is something different between black and white beyond their color, and it implies that black people are better or worse than white people. From your grammar, you suggest worse. Is that what you want?

As for african american vs Black? I wasn't aware that black was an insult, black is cool, and I call them as I see them. I'm white, hes black, and what if you have an english black man, what then? do you call him african english? I call everyone humans, but as far as playing the race card, I'm not going to use "racial slurs", but I am going to call them what we are discussing colors. I view everyone as human, and everyone as earthlings. You all look alike to me.

Mairuzu
how the hell did you understand what i said O_O

GCG
laughing

Phat_Crabs
If black is a state of mind, then that means that there is something different between black and white beyond their color, and it implies that black people are better or worse than white people. From your grammar, you suggest worse. Is that what you want?

As for african american vs Black? I wasn't aware that black was an insult, black is cool, and I call them as I see them. I'm white, hes black, and what if you have an english black man, what then? do you call him african english? I call everyone humans, but as far as playing the race card, I'm not going to use "racial slurs", but I am going to call them what we are discussing colors. I view everyone as human, and everyone as earthlings. You all look alike to me.

whu/? bla balh blah. laughing out loud

Robtard
Its exactly what hes trying to do is sound like a black guy over the internet, and it gets annoying because I can't read it without hurting my eyes. My chemistry professor is black and the manager of my workplace is black, and they spell RIGHT when requesting help.

Look at the racist backpedal, and yes, just because you know two black-people and watch Oprah, that doesn't mean you can't be a racist, racist.

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by Robtard
Look at the racist backpedal, and yes, just because you know two black-people and watch Oprah, that doesn't mean you can't be a racist, racist.

datz wuh I waz trin ta tel him, but da werds com out difrent wen Iz sayz it, no wuh i meen, homes. peaz. cool

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Robtard
Look at the racist backpedal, and yes, just because you know two black-people and watch Oprah, that doesn't mean you can't be a racist, racist. No, I believe that black people should be smart, or they shouldn't chose to act stupid with the excuse that they are black.

JCAHO
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.