Dormmamu Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
Dormmamu wants Apokolips and invades.

Can Darkseid beat the heck out of him with the OE?

shokosugi
Dormammu wins.

Allankles
If Dormmamu attack Apokolips he loses. In a neutral setting he'd have the edge against Darkseid in the fourth world he loses.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
If Dormmamu attack Apokolips he loses. In a neutral setting he'd have the edge against Darkseid in the fourth world he loses.

So Doomsday is superior to Dormammu now?

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
So Doomsday is superior to Dormammu now?

DS has great showings against magical beings and on Apokolips he has all the resources required to take down Dormmamu.

I can't really comment on what happened in hunter prey, that was along time ago and things have never been consistent with DS post crisis.

And he at least has the excuse that Doomsday was adapting to every form of attack, he had evolved to the point where he was durable enough to withstand Radiant so I don't see how this makes DS look bad.

TheBadguy
What rhymes with cantoy?

Hyperion Prime
Dormammu in a stomp!!!

guy222
dormy

Allankles
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Dormammu in a stomp!!!

Even though DS has more than enough juice to take him on Apokolips? He could open up a doom tube and scatter Dormmamu's essence into oblivion. Without PIS DS has enough devices and means to do the business here.

UKR
I'm pretty sure that Dormammu is way up there on the cosmic scale. I'm not sure where but I believe it may be in Galactus' range, I'm not sure. I doubt that DS is even skyfather level.

occultdestroyer
Dormammu

redhotrash
Supposedly Dorammu rates over Mephisto, who himself is pretty tough.

Nestical
if dormmamu can challenge eternity,ds aint doing sh*t

Mighty Saxon
it would be a good fight thats for sure but i think dormy wins 6/10

comicfan11
Dormammu outside his realm against the entire planet?

Apokolips ftw

Superman XX5
Originally posted by TheBadguy
What rhymes with cantoy? what?

Galan007
What rhymes with cantoy? killjoy? kinda

The Great Galen
I say it may be even but I would think DS could absorb Dommy, neutrel setting should goto Dommy but in every other situation he gets stomped.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I say it may be even but I would think DS could absorb Dommy, neutrel setting should goto Dommy but in every other situation he gets stomped.

Like in the Dark dimension?

ultimatethor
What rhymes with cantoy?

fanboy wink

Superman XX5
Oh.laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.