Haazen=Sion, Carrick=Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
Well, I'm just curious, Sion and Haazen have the same physical appearance, and Haazen was just revealed as a Dark Sider, I'm thinking he ends up loosing the hair and becomes Sion, Lord of Pain. Nihilus is unknown right now, but I do know something, on the toy of him, he had dreadlocks under his robe, now what badass Jedi do we know that has dreadlocks? Exactly, NOBODY!! Who are these two people? I have no clue except that I'm leaning towards Haazen=Sion.

Elite Hunter
Wrong forum, and there is already a thread for this discussion in the EU forum.

Lord Knightfa11
1. wrong forum. Apparently you were on f*cking drugs.
2. haazen isn't sion, Lucien is, as I predicted from the beginning.
3. Carrick is either nihilus or the exile (most likely the exile). That's my guess.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
1. wrong forum. Apparently you were on f*cking drugs.
2. haazen isn't sion, Lucien is, as I predicted from the beginning.
3. Carrick is either nihilus or the exile (most likely the exile). That's my guess.

if you're referring to Zayne carrick He isn't the exile because the exile is canonically a female.

and Haazen is more than likely sion.

Gaevus Mesias
in that case, if Lucien is Sion, that makes Kreia his mother, as she's probably Krynda Draay.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Gaevus Mesias
in that case, if Lucien is Sion, that makes Kreia his mother, as she's probably Krynda Draay.

kreia is probably krynda draay

lucien is NOT sion or nihilus

Captain REX
There is already a discussion for this in the EU forum.

Krynda died of a stroke in the most recent issue, so she is not Kreia.

Haazen gave himself the title Darth Hayze, due to his misleading schemes against the Jedi and unseen plots.

Lucien has been told by Haazen that he will carry on the ways of the Sith after Haazen teaches him to use the Dark Side as a Sith and even considered giving him the name Darth Sion. 'Sion' is a convolution of 'scion,' which means 'heir.'

I simply do not see Carrick falling to the Dark Side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.