How many?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
How many people do you estimate join this forum and then never return....How many of them are scared off?...and How many just forget?

BackFire349
25 percet.

Dexx
70%

Catch 22
About 75%, but that's not unusual. Most forums are like that, no matter what the topic or genre.

Thomas H
80 %

Ushgarak
We have about 50 regulars, maybe that number again of people who come back once every so often.

Over a thousand people have signed up over time, so... closer to 90%

Dim
Yeah..most that sign up never post.

finti
lameheads..........................
.................................................................................................................................

big grin

Tex
All these statistics are boring me

Dim
Well..maybe bjork has been on the board.

Fitch
well,at least I'm back......big grin

Tex
This thread just got a whole lot more interesting wink

Danothan
I just got here, but I plan on running away just about as much as I plan on sticking myself in the eye with a sottering iron wink I've been on some pretty nasty boards with some pretty nasty assholes. Specifically the McFarlane.com boards, there are lot of jerks around there and I managed to stick around there about a year. I think I could manage around here, seems like a cool place.

finti
Killer sig there Danothan

Tex
Yeah, see we're nice around heresmile

Dexx
the niceness is proportionall to the postcount

Corran
What a load of Crap. Dexx where do you get these ideas? How many posts does Finti have?

finti
What????

Corran
He suggests that niceness is proportional to post-count, you have one of the highest post counts but are not one of the nicest posters. So he was talking crap.

Fitch
yeah man.pure crap.I have 700 and I'm extra nice smile

finti
evil face

mechmoggy
I have over three thousand posts, of which I'd say 90% are booze related.

There's a statistic thats interesting. big grin

finti
not really

mechmoggy
You've nearly got 16'000 posts, of which I'd say 99.99% are either: -

1. Sarcastic remarks
2. Threatening behaivour
3. Sexist remarks

finti
I am never sexist

mechmoggy
HA!

But the other two are spot on then?

finti
never sarcastic either, I know the truth hurts but someone got to tell it big grinbig grinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.