Wolverine and Sabretooth vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Siberian forest.

Placidity
Majority to Wolvy and Sabretooth, probably everytime.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Placidity
Majority to Wolvy and Sabretooth, probably everytime. Im not so sure

Omega Reds deathfactor taxes their HF and he is much stronger than both of them

also his armor can protect him very well against their attacks

Placidity
Well, if Wolv and Sabre attack him from opposite directions, it'll be alot harder for Red to defend himself. I'd say it's very likely at least one of them will make it past his coils, and if that someone was wolverine, then it would be unfortunate for Red's face.

Harbinger
Omega Red.

Battlehammer
RED has a powerful healing factor which can deal easily with stabb wounds.............and RED armor can be easily cut by Wolverines claws

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.and RED armor can be easily cut by Wolverines claws no it can't. carbonadium is very strong

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
no it can't. carbonadium is very strong
yes it can. it is strong,but logan has never had problems cuting it. just like titainium it extremely durable,but effortllessly cut by wolverines adamatium claws.

love how you try and disagree with me on subjects i know great deal about and that you know almost nothing about

redhotrash
Ive always seen Omega Red as a very good match for both Wolverine and Sabretooth at the same time. In a issue of X-Factor, Sabretooth was able to beat back Omega by himself, however Omega Red was very weakend at the time. And I believe not too long ago Wolverine was able to leap pass Red's tendrils, but honestly I'd see that more as the exception than the rule. In a straight 10 fights, I'd give Omega Red probably a 6 or 7 wins. Hes just ridiculously strong, throwing around tanks and such.

jrodslam
Red for the majority.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-death Red had carbonadium synthesizer, he was more powerful than ever. Too bad he got offed before we could see him in action.

Harbinger
I forget how he died. Didn't Logan stab him in the chest or some shit like that?

StiltmanFTW
He threw the Muramasa blade.

-K-M-
Hes coming back soon as revealed in an interview 3 months ago.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hes coming back soon as revealed in an interview 3 months ago.

Interview with who? Got the link maybe?

Mindset
Interview with me.

juggernaut74
Red.

StiltmanFTW
Creed had Rossovich on the ropes.

Parmaniac
In a comic, would you give Creed the win in a forum match though?

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Especially in this environment.

Parmaniac
Oh haven't read the OP, thought it was standard empty white room.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes. Especially in this environment. OR has homecourt advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.