Marvel's JLA vs. DCU Villians JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Two obvious copies of the JLA duke it out. Who wins?

Gladiator
Sersi
Quasar
Namor
Black Bolt
Black Panther
The Runner

vs.

Black Adam
Ursa
Sinestro
Piranha Man
Protex
Prometheus
Zoom

Enyalus
Does Runner get his gem? big grin

Sadly, I don't know enough about Protex or Piranha Man to call the match.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Does Runner get his gem? big grin

Sadly, I don't know enough about Protex or Piranha Man to call the match.
The Runner is already powerful enough without Gem.

And Protex was the Leader of the White Martians.

PM is this crazy villian that Took Aquaman's hand.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
PM is this crazy villian that Took Aquaman's hand.

Ah yeah, I remember him.

Am gonna say that:

Gladiator vs. BA = BA.
Sersi vs. Ursa = Sersi.
Quasar vs. Sinestro = Quasar.
Namor vs. PM = Namor.
BB vs. Protex = Protex.
BP vs. Prometheus = BP.
Runner vs. Zoom = Zoom. (In a close match - Runner is more versatile.)

DC = 3.
Marvel = 4.

Meh, any other possible matchups I don't wanna get into.

Aztec123
Villains for the win. The martian tips the scale, if he's able to use his telepathy. Other than that its pretty close, but the villians still take it.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Aztec123
Villains for the win. The martian tips the scale, if he's able to use his telepathy. Other than that its pretty close, but the villians still take it.

er, isn't the martian still weak to fire? If we're still looking at it as protex vs. black bolt, black bolt is a matter manipulator with voice equivalent to a ten megaton nuclear warhead, and has VERY high TP resistance- (his brother) Maximus couldn't mind control him, for instance.

Don't forget that that voice isn't a sonic attack either- it and most of BB's energy attacks are electron based. a blitz wouldn't necessarily work, and hitting BB hard enough to make him say "ouch" would likely obliteratate anyone who tried it.

here's the only scan I've seen of what could be arguably a "full force" scream- it's activating volcanoes and shaking continents ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bb1sr9.jpg

I'm not sure I'd give zoom the edge over the runner either- as runner has some funny TP that makes you not want to fight him, in addition to a raw power output greater than the silver surfer.

comicfan11
Gladiator vs. BA = BA.
Sersi vs. Ursa = Sersi.
Quasar vs. Sinestro = Sinestro
Namor vs. PM = PM (apart from being slightly stronger, but slower, than Aquaman he had telepathy and crazy magic skills)
BB vs. Protex = Protex.
BP vs. Prometheus = BP.
Runner vs. Zoom = Zoom

DC villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.