Rip Story Line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

originalcomics
I joined late and am wondering if someone can tell me the chronological order to read RIP. Skipping from Batman to Detective to this or that issue is as confusing as Final Crisis, which I didn't get either

Kovacs86
Don't bother with any of the other titles, just read Batman. The main story is all just in the Batman title. I made the mistake of buying all the tie-ins at the start, but they're kind of irrelevant...

Silent Guardian
Batman dies Nightwing becomes the new Batman eventually

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Batman dies Nightwing becomes the new Batman eventually

Ah, aren't you a genius?

SillySully7
My favorite comment on this storyline has been that it shouldn't have been called Batman RIP but Batman BRB

sindahouse
OK, I can't say my sources are good, and I haven't researched this. In fact the person that told me doesn't even get into Batman, but she loves to use the net to reseach info on vampires

Anyhoooo...

Story has it, Bruce Waynes father is still alive. Bruce's pop's kills bruce and RIP Batsy. OK now here's the good bit. Timmy boy is gonna be the new Batz...

I honestly haven't researched it, so it could be totally bogus, but anything is possible.

Hope Im wrong

steverules_2
Bruce isn't dead though confused If he was dead then DC would have had it that his body was found...not a mask and cowl which is what I understand was found I put it in spoilers just to be on the safe side

Silent Guardian
okay first off, I was joking in my first post. wikipedia this if you want, its a little behind but it will fill you in. Second steverules 2 is correct. Third

Originally posted by sindahouse
OK, I can't say my sources are good, and I haven't researched this. In fact the person that told me doesn't even get into Batman, but she loves to use the net to reseach info on vampires

What? What the f**k?

Originally posted by sindahouse

Story has it, Bruce Waynes father is still alive. Bruce's pop's kills bruce and RIP Batsy. OK now here's the good bit. Timmy boy is gonna be the new Batz...

I honestly haven't researched it, so it could be totally bogus, but anything is possible.

Hope Im wrong
This is wrong there are still some holes to be filled in here but about 66% of this quote is inacurate. Third Tim better not become the new Batman even for a short while! mad I'm serious. It is either Nightwing or no one.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
okay first off, I was joking in my first post. wikipedia this if you want, its a little behind but it will fill you in. Second steverules 2 is correct. Third

What? What the f**k?

This is wrong there are still some holes to be filled in here but about 66% of this quote is inacurate. Third Tim better not become the new Batman even for a short while! mad I'm serious. It is either Nightwing or no one.

Tim Drake is nmot going to become Batman until at least maybe in 20 years..

The new Batman is going to be Dick Grayson unless DC changes their minds which I hope not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.