Donna Troy vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Donna vs. Bob

Who takes this?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Underwaterbliss/Xmen/Donna%20Troy/446px-Donna_troy_002.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd67/Everglodz/Sentry.jpg

Bada's Palin
Sentry.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Sentry.

With ease!!!

Aztec123
Originally posted by Stoic
With ease!!!

How so? What advantages does he have on her?
Is it because he has stalemated galactus?? confused

fangirl101
Sentry.

fascistcrusader
Sentry easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by Aztec123
How so? What advantages does he have on her?
Is it because he has stalemated galactus?? confused

No because he fought someone that would have trashed her in less than four panels (WWHulk), lets remember that Bob stood toe to toe with that monster, and he did it for an entire comic, Donna would have never been able to withstand the punishment that those guys were dishing out.

Zack Fair
Poor Donna. Why does a pretty face like need to get disfigured?

Aztec123
No because he fought someone that would have trashed her in less than four panels (WWHulk), lets remember that Bob stood toe to toe with that monster, and he did it for an entire comic, Donna would have never been able to withstand the punishment that those guys were dishing out.

Your giving Sentry too much credit. and donna none. For your information donna is no slouch. I think it's closer than you think. In the wonder woman arc, Donna faced giganta, the cheetah and doctor psycho at the same time. And in the Titans, she was trading blows with raven's brother who shapeshifted into Wonder woman. Let's not forget that Donna is an amazon who was also granted superstrenght, flight, speed etc...

guy222
sentry

Stoic
Originally posted by Aztec123
Your giving Sentry too much credit. and donna none. For your information donna is no slouch. I think it's closer than you think. In the wonder woman arc, Donna faced giganta, the cheetah and doctor psycho at the same time. And in the Titans, she was trading blows with raven's brother who shapeshifted into Wonder woman. Let's not forget that Donna is an amazon who was also granted superstrenght, flight, speed etc...

The Sentry took on the Mutant Collective who could turn Donna into a gibbering pool of ash, nearly tore Ultrons head off in a fit of rage, penetrated Dr. Dooms defenses like they were toilet paper, dusted Terrax like he was a little boy on a tricycle (despite what people say Terrax was trying his best as he said impossible), has enough flight speed to get from the Sun back to Earth in seconds (she's not in a battle with a snail), beat the Void who broke every collective bone in the Hulks body.... should I continue?

These two are in different leagues, Sentry plays with the big boys; Donna... well she gets slaughtered by Mary Marvel enhanced by the dark side.

Sentry wins easily.

fangirl101
The Sentry took on the Mutant Collective who could turn Donna into a gibbering pool of ash, nearly tore Ultrons head off in a fit of rage, penetrated Dr. Dooms defenses like they were toilet paper, dusted Terrax like he was a little boy on a tricycle (despite what people say Terrax was trying his best as he said impossible), has enough flight speed to get from the Sun back to Earth in seconds (she's not in a battle with a snail), beat the Void who broke every collective bone in the Hulks body.... should I continue?

These two are in different leagues, Sentry plays with the big boys; Donna... well she gets slaughtered by Mary Marvel enhanced by the dark side.

Sentry wins easily.
donna isn't as weak as you suggest. in the red son universe, superman stated that donna was nearly invulnerable.

Warrior18
Dear oh dear at this thread.

comicfan11
Sentry

iceman24567
Lulz at all these spite threads.

The Great Galen
How about if Donna starts making out with Diana, does Sentry still win.

Mindset
Sentry will start making out with Void

The Great Galen
Wow thats hot, he wins for sure in that case.

iceman24567
Lulz at what this thread will turn into.

Leobama
Originally posted by fangirl101
donna isn't as weak as you suggest. in the red son universe, superman stated that donna was nearly invulnerable. WOW. Red sun universe? Does a "red sun universe" exist outside of the dc universe?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lulz at what this thread will turn into.

Agreed.

Stoic
Originally posted by Leobama
WOW. Red sun universe? Does a "red sun universe" exist outside of the dc universe?

I was going to ask the same question, as it isn't canon.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry will start making out with Void He's already done that.

Leobama
I was going to ask the same question, as it isn't canon. My point exactly.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.