When you type the word "lol" (who kisses ass the most}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahsoka Tano
Do you actually laugh when you type/send it or is it just a cool thing to do? I'm just wondering if people do it because they feel they have to do it due to internet peer pressure or they do it to kinda just fit in? ..Maybe it's just to type it? .. Or Maybe it's because the person replies because they actually find it funny?...Just by viewing multiple threads I see people do the 'lol' or 'haha' when it wasn't immusing at all ... so from that, I figured that people seem too kiss other peoples ass, depending on the person and/or quote .... So my point is ..

Who kisses the most ass?

When you figure it out, have them pm/email me, please.

Just pm me ..I love msn/aim/yahoo chat ...PLEASE!!!!

DigiMark007
You're analyzing it too much. It doesn't really mean any of that. It's commonly accepted not to actually mean "I was literally at my computer screen laughing." It certainly COULD mean that. But as it's used normally, it's an easy, flippant way to show amusement. Sometimes of the sarcastic variety. It's really all about context. You can't take the acronym and universalize it's meaning without sacrificing its varied usages.

Also, few care about kissing ass. We're here to enjoy ourselves. Especially because "pressure" is much less defined on the internet, it's more of a mutually beneficial social endeavor than peer pressure.

Ax3l
Hahahaha

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You're analyzing it too much. It doesn't really mean any of that. It's commonly accepted not to actually mean "I was literally at my computer screen laughing." It certainly COULD mean that. But as it's used normally, it's an easy, flippant way to show amusement. Sometimes of the sarcastic variety. It's really all about context. You can't take the acronym and universalize it's meaning without sacrificing its varied usages.

You have to understand Im am joking around, in almosy every way.

But, My real interest has to do in the over use of the "lol".

I'm not just "typing" talking" about that. Im talking about any laugh botton used. I mean any such as the haermm and other, " etc ..I find it interesting to be honest ... Have you actually replied a "lol" when you did actually laughed from your chair infront of your computer screen? ...... (cont-

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Ax3l
Hahahaha

ABS, told me you were hung like a hamster.

(actually laughing) ---

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Strangelove
I always say "haha". Never got used to lol

But if I actually laugh, then I use an exclamation point.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano

(actually laughing) ---

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH My hidden shame.

Baylin
lol = losers on loose

Kelly_Bean

Also, few care about kissing ass. We're here to enjoy ourselves. Especially because "pressure" is much less defined on the internet, it's more of a mutually beneficial social endeavor than peer pressure.
QFT.

Peach
The only time I ever type 'lol' is if it's in a code for a smilie.

And if I use it there, it doesn't necessarily mean that I DID laugh, but that I did indeed find it funny. I smiled, at least stick out tongue

Ax3l
For the record. I have an average sized penis.

Because I can
your version of average isn't as big as other people think average should be no expression

i prefer smilies. Its blank without them no expression

Ax3l
Average is average. awebrow

Because I can
its okay to be below average, really awehuhs

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Because I can
your version of average isn't as big as other people think average should be no expression

i prefer smilies. Its blank without them no expression

People in the Michigan area consider 5 inches to be large.

The economy is really tough all over, and especially tough there. Let him have his fun .....

Seriously, he's really hot though. I'm just jealous to be honest.

Because I can
People in the Michigan area consider 5 inches to be large.

The economy is really tough all over, and especially tough there. Let him have his fun .....

Seriously, he's really hot though. I'm just jealous to be honest.
i spose.
People here just like to think that they're big. 6 inches i think is an average... or so they say no expression

Ax3l
Since when is it cool to hate Ax3l

Because I can
who hates Ax3l?
Blasphemy!

Ahsoka Tano
i spose.
People here just like to think that they're big. 6 inches i think is an average... or so they say no expression

The actual proof without (us woman) seeing the full erect penis is asking a male (adult of 18 years) or older to have his right hand and fingers fully opened like this- (or left, doesn't matter)

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj141/1downpoison/hand.jpg

Directions-

Take the pointer finger (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l146/msdainty21/finger.jpg)

Bend it as far as it goes toward your wrist.. You messure from the end of your trigger finger/wrist/palm to the top of your trigger finger erect (top of)

Any truth to that? Or just no clue what I'm typing about?

Ax3l
Mine is bigger than that

Because I can
not sure
i thought that that was just a myth erm

ask a man??

Ahsoka Tano
not sure
i thought that that was just a myth erm

ask a man??

To be honest I'm just making talk/posts. Kind of curious of the medium size here in the states. Older girls (sisters and her friends) tell me that any guy bragging is either small or quick. That seems too make me feel better

Ax3l
Everyone in the states is quick. haermm

Because I can
if you dont mind me askin how old you are?

Its not length that matters its width awesome

Ax3l
Or, that's what ABS told me :'(

Because I can
bahaa
at the age of 13 thats what my best friends mum told me

along with: here, feel this weed. Its dried out yada ya, smell it, touch it, get used to it

My innocence left my the day i became friends with her daughter

Lord Knightfa11
I say lol to indicate that I am saying what I am saying with a humerous note so that they won't take it wrong and be offended because I insulted them.

Ahsoka Tano
if you dont mind me askin how old you are?

Its not length that matters its width awesome

I'm 17, will be 18 in May'09. My sister is in college now and is very arrogant... I guess thats why I'm a bit bitter. She puts more pressure on me when it comes to relationships than my ex-boyfriends have.

Lord Knightfa11
are you hawt?

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
I say lol to indicate that I am saying what I am saying with a humerous note so that they won't take it wrong and be offended because I insulted them.

So when you type "lol" you don't actually laugh sitting in front of your monitor?

Because I can
I'm 17, will be 18 in May'09. My sister is in college now and is very arrogant... I guess thats why I'm a bit bitter. She puts more pressure on me when it comes to relationships than my ex-boyfriends have.
whoa
what for?
a bit ridiculous erm

Lord Knightfa11
i normally use ROFLMAO to indicate actual laughter. "lol" is really something i use in order to not sound like i have a stick so far up my arse it's giving me a sore throat.

Ahsoka Tano
whoa
what for?
a bit ridiculous erm

it's pretty easy to talk about this since she can't see it! (lol and I mean it)

My sister is a year older than me and has always been the popular one and the one that had her first serious boyfriend (no surprise, capt of the football team) and stayed with him thru high school. Right after she graduated she dumped him ... I had a boyfriend from my english class, in the 11th grade. I told my sister and she told me she could have him at any time. I couldnt believe it, I told her he was a nice guy and actally cared about me. She made one move (walked by him to proove me wrong) and that bastard was all over her because ..IDK ..she was popular/beautiful ... I always hated when she showed me up. Funny thing is .. my breasts are now a bit bigger than hers, naturally.

Payback. Amiright?

Lord Knightfa11
my breasts are now a bit bigger than hers, naturally.

Payback. Amiright? pics or it didn't happen eek!

Because I can

My sister is a year older than me and has always been the popular one and the one that had her first serious boyfriend (no surprise, capt of the football team) and stayed with him thru high school. Right after she graduated she dumped him ... I had a boyfriend from my english class, in the 11th grade. I told my sister and she told me she could have him at any time. I couldnt believe it, I told her he was a nice guy and actally cared about me. She made one move (walked by him to proove me wrong) and that bastard was all over her because ..IDK ..she was popular/beautiful ... I always hated when she showed me up. Funny thing is .. my breasts are now a bit bigger than hers, naturally.

Payback. Amiright?
Karma is on your side big grin

my sisters a bit like that butttt she's like 3/4 years older than me.
And about half a head shorter than me
but has 2 sizes bigger than me in boob size.
Her feet are so small that she has to wear the velcro strapped shoes at bowling stick out tongue

I spose cause of her i can be charismatic sometimes.

pics or it didn't happen eek!
careful noob smile

Scythe
The whole "lol" or "lmao" chatspeak is bullshit to me and I never use it, never have.

Lord Knightfa11
i'm not a noob, i prefer the term newb. a noob=newb+boob (meaning idiot), a newb=just new.

Because I can
i'm not a noob, i prefer the term newb. a noob=newb+boob (meaning idiot), a newb=just new.
watch your mouth/fingers or i'll widen my vocabulary
... noob.

i'm off for now
ciao all

GCG
when i loller i smile.

when i laugh hard, i actually do it boisteriously and getting 'wtf' and 'lol' faces lookings at me.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Scythe
The whole "lol" or "lmao" chatspeak is bullshit to me and I never use it, never have.

Too be honest I'm just bored and thought about the whole situation when it came down to it.

You're the only person on this site that has been actually awesome with me Scythe.

Thank you.

Ax3l
I like to think that I've been awesome.

Lord Knightfa11
YOU"D LIKE TO THINK THAT, WOULDN'T YOU?

Ahsoka Tano

I just happen to see this ( I didn't before). And this is by far a great and very detailed and honest answer. (you must not hang out in the otf, or the SW forums)

The thing is ..

Not to be sarcastic but in the short time I've been here, that is the only thing the otf is about.

No big deal really, there are quite a few cool people here for sure. Just seems like a lot of phony-ness (sp)

I don't know to be honest, just stating what I think.

Ax3l
LOL

Ahsoka Tano
LOL

You're pretty hot, though. Makes sense that you don't.

Mywi

If this penis I once saw in this picture that you claimed to be yours, id say it looked quite big ermmnone

Kosta
No, but when I LMAO I literally LMAO. Have ended up in the E.R. many a time because of this. yes

Baylin
The actual proof without (us woman) seeing the full erect penis is asking a male (adult of 18 years) or older to have his right hand and fingers fully opened like this- (or left, doesn't matter)

My left hand speads about an inch wider than my right, so will my penis size depend on which hand I wank with? hmm

DigiMark007
You have to understand Im am joking around, in almosy every way.

But, My real interest has to do in the over use of the "lol".

I'm not just "typing" talking" about that. Im talking about any laugh botton used. I mean any such as the haermm and other, " etc ..I find it interesting to be honest ... Have you actually replied a "lol" when you did actually laughed from your chair infront of your computer screen? ...... (cont-

I use something other than lol when I actually laugh. Lol generally doesn't mean real laughter.

Scythe
Too be honest I'm just bored and thought about the whole situation when it came down to it.

You're the only person on this site that has been actually awesome with me Scythe.

Thank you. No problem Ahsoka.

Piggle Humsy
lol

lol

lol

awebrow

dadudemon

Payback. Amiright?

lol

wow

harsh

and, yes, I did actually lol.

If it's any comfort to you, I will never have sex with your sister over you. But not until may 09. big grin

BTW, I am a very happy person. Pretty much everytime you see me type lol or use the laugh smilie, I really did lol. no expression

JacopeX
I type lol when I at least smile at something.

ScarletSpeed

Directions-

Take the pointer finger (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l146/msdainty21/finger.jpg)

Bend it as far as it goes toward your wrist.. You messure from the end of your trigger finger/wrist/palm to the top of your trigger finger erect (top of)

my hands are enormous.

Dark-Jaxx

(actually laughing) ---

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH Lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
my hands are enormous.

Mine are also larger than normal for my height.

No, my penis isn't 8 inches long. Not all of us are like Grinning Goku. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.